196 Reviews for www.TheKnotTyer.com

Vow Renewal (1)
Evangelical (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
196 www.TheKnotTyer.com Reviews

Scott is FANTASTIC! We highly recommend him for anyone's wedding, he'll make you feel calmed, engaged and prepared during and leading up to the wedding day! He was always a quick call away to answer any questions and truly had my husband's and my best interest in mind. Our family and friends are still raving about what a wonderful ceremony he performed!

Profile Picture Madeline, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The entire process of creating our own ceremony was quick and easy. Scott gave tips, pointers and ideas of how to truly make the ceremony exactly how my fiancé and I wanted it. His price is very reasonable and he is always available if you have any questions.
He also briefly met with myself and fiancé separately before the ceremony started in order to run through the process again and to calm our nerves. That was so helpful because the moment truly goes by so quickly and all of the nerves running through your body make it hard to focus.
Scott was also very funny when the moment was right, and truly had all of the guests feeling involved in the ceremony. It was more than just watching two people say “I Do.” I highly recommend using Scott as your wedding officiant!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I will try and keep this short and sweet, as there probably aren’t enough characters available to describe how truly blessed and happy we are to have been married by Mr. Scott Payne, Aka.. The Knot Tyler. Scott officiated my (now) brother-in-laws wedding and then subsequently offiated ours on 8/18/18 — We cannot thank Scott enough. His services are above and beyond simply marrying people. He has a genuine sincerity that is rare to find in people, and an upmost attention to detail and positive vibrato that is infectious. He is keen on providing custom officaiting services the give you the wedding YOU want, and at a very reasonable price. But not only that, he is a true pro at understanding the process and timliness of a wedding ceremony before, during and after; he is always lending a hand using his presence, voice and large personality to move the wedding along, in a fun and very organic way that is truly his own. He genuinely loves what he does and it is felt by everyone in attendance. Scott, Thank you so much for making our day a one to remember. We have heard nothing but amazing feedback on your role from everyone that attended our wedding; very impressive indeed, thank you!

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott did a phenomenal job officiating our wedding. His professionalism and an expertise made our day perfect. He is extremely responsive. Scott did not miss one detail of the event; this made our ceremony stress free. Additionally, all of the well thought out items prior to the event made our wedding very custom to us! Scott is charismatic and genuinely a great person. I would highly recommend him to everyone. Scott, thank you for making our day an extra special one!!

Profile Picture Heidi, 6/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Scott was terrific. He made us feel at ease throughout the lead up to and during the ceremony. His personality is amazing. Our friends and family commented what an great job Scott did all night of the wedding. We would recommend Scott to any future bride and groom looking for an officiant for their wedding.

Profile Picture Adam, 6/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Where to even begin with Scott...he was an absolute blessing to us and our family for our 5/5/18 wedding. From the very beginning he was so helpful in answering my endless questions and made us feel so comfortable! Especially on the day of. He made us feel so relaxed, it was like Scott was a part of the family! From the bottom of my heart I can’t thank you enough for all you did for us. Your words were the perfect mix of funny and sweet, the whole family absolutely adored you. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Thanks again Scott!!!

Profile Picture Mandy, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Single Religion, No Denomination

We were introduced to Scott by our wedding planner and let me add he came highly recommended by nee since she worked with him in the past. We didn't meet face to face until our wedding day but you would have thought we know each other for years. Scott is such a outgoing bubbly person and can just tell he really loves what he does, he gave us ideas on how the ceremony would go based on our info sheets we filled out about ourselves and family dynamic(becoming a blended family) we created a ceremony that was just right for us. Scott made us feel so relaxed and made sure our nerves didn't get the best of us, all of our guest were raving about how good he was and how they enjoyed the ceremony one of the things we loved the most was it didn't sound scripted at all Scott the information and can tell he reviewed it so he would be prepared he even threw in a few jokes and it worked! If you need an officiant look no further contact "The Knot Tyer" you won't be disappointed

Photo for www.TheKnotTyer.com Review - Wedding on the lake @ Rough Hollow Yacht Club in Lakeway, TX
Photo for www.TheKnotTyer.com Review - Signed Marriage Certificate
Photo for www.TheKnotTyer.com Review - Signing of the Marriage Certificate
Profile Picture Marqueta, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows, No Denomination

He was so friendly and experienced. He guided us though every step of the way from getting everything planned, how to get the best pictures and how to take care of things like name change. He made the ceremony fun and helped with our nerves! I highly recommend Scott for your special day

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Evangelical, Single Religion

We had the perfect wedding - Scott was fantastic as both our minister and our DJ. A very caring person who genuinely sees the love and happiness in everyone. He took time to get to know us to come up with the perfect ceremony for us. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Peter, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were so very pleased with Scott. He made our ceremony of two very special and seamless; and we really enjoyed his passionate delivery! He accommodated our request of using scripture that was meaningful to us and even chose a song that was just perfect for us.
After the ceremony, he was most generous to take photos for us and went above and beyond helping with poses. Although our time together was short, we felt like we had known him for years. I felt like God led us to him. If you are looking for someone to add that special touch, Scott is your guy!

Profile Picture Rae , 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott was an awesome officiant! He made us feel at ease and so comfortable throughout the whole process. He easily kept the guests engaged during the ceremony and made it feel like we were long time friends. We had so many guests compliment the ceremony and who thought we had known each other for years. Highly recommend Scott!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/15/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I truly don't know where to start when it comes to Scott. I saw his photo on The Knot and I instantly knew he would be officiating our wedding. His smile was infectious and I immediately felt joy. Upon meeting him, it was like joining up with an old friend. We sat with him for two hours past our originally scheduled one hour meet. He was incredible!!! We spoke on so many topics, and truly got to know each other. He was beyond personable, kind, and selfless with his time When going over things for the ceremony it was like he had known Blake and I our whole lives. Getting married can be stressful in general, but planning it yourself can truly be overwhelming. He brought me such peace and comfort at a much needed time in just my overall daily life. Truly, a miraculous person we needed in our lives. Come the day of the ceremony he yet again blew us away. The calmness and laughter he brought was so refreshing and needed. Our entire group of friends and family adored him. He absolutely amazed us all. When you don't think he can blow you away anymore- HE DOES! He helped us stage photos, sat with family and friends to chat and eat, comforted us and our parents before the ceremony, etc. I really could go on forever! When he went to leave, I'm not sure if I said this out loud but I thought "don't leave us!!!" he is someone you wish you could spend everyday with. Afterwards he still goes above and beyond by mailing your marriage license for you, sending links about the bride changing her name, resources about staying happy in marriage, etc. He was beyond anything we could have asked for and everything we knew he would be after meeting him and more. He was the beat to the heart of our ceremony, and filled our hearts with such happiness. My husband and I couldn't be more grateful to have had Scott with us on the most special day of our lives and truly believe he will be a soul friend forever. Do not let this one slip away! I cannot recommend him enough.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Single Religion

Scott was nothing short of ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!! My husband and I were married out in the beautiful Driftwood, TX. We have the incredible fortune to hear about Scott Payne from a friend and let me tell you…He made the day more perfect than we could have ever imagined. From giving us an absolutely love-filled and gorgeous ceremony, to helping us coordinate pictures and many other duties which he did out of the goodness of his heart so that our wedding day went smoothly. Not to mention, it was FREEZING the day of the wedding and Scott INSISTED on giving me his coat so that I wasn’t cold during our outdoor pictures and reception. I could list millions of other things that made our hearts swell with love, but you just have to experience his kindness and love for yourself to truly understand how wonderful he is. HIGHLY RECOMMEND SCOTT PAYNE!!!! We love him forever!!!

Profile Picture sydney, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Once we first met with Scott, we knew right then and there that he would be the perfect officiant for our ceremony. Not only did he keep our ceremony interesting, lively and fun, but our family loved him. He made sure that everyone participated in such an important day in our lives.

He made my husband and I feel so comfortable and made the ceremony so easy.

We recommend Scott to anyone looking to have the perfect wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott from the moment we met him over video chat (facetime) we felt so comfortable, almost like we already knew him! He expressed how he wanted our ceremony to be exactly that our ceremony! We gave him our ideas & he emailed me our vowel outline. We changed things up here and there, but he always stayed so patient. Wedding day came we still had to do some modifications due to a nervous Groom lol but I tell ya we had grown men crying from how we expressed our love for 1 another through words! I was completely happy & o soo thankful that we picked Scott!

Photo for www.TheKnotTyer.com Review - Scott the Knot Tyer!!
Photo for www.TheKnotTyer.com Review - Our ceremony had so many emotions!
Photo for www.TheKnotTyer.com Review - Our Daughter as we read our Letters of Affirmation!
Photo for www.TheKnotTyer.com Review - The EXCITEMENT of finally being married!
Profile Picture Lisa, 3/23/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

From the moment we met Scott at our interview lunch we knew he was the one we wanted to conduct our wedding ceremony. Every aspect of the ceremony went perfectly. Scott made us both feel comfortable and we will be able to enjoy every minute of our wedding for a lifetime. He is truly gifted. Rod and Pat

Profile Picture Rodney, 3/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott Payne was a fantastic officiant for our wedding on March 18th, 2018. From the very beginning, he provided my husband and I with a wealth of information, including some 40-50 something (!) attachments for ideas on how to personalize our ceremony, resources about marriage/advice about marriage, even documents about changing the last name. He is also upfront and forthcoming about pricing, how to book, etc, which was very helpful in the early part of the process. Scott helped my husband and I relax throughout the entire planning process and the wedding itself, and truly helped us celebrate our wedding in exactly the way we wanted to by respecting our wishes regarding personalizing our ceremony. He was also very responsive to all of our many questions and requests. He is a funny, kind, and wonderful person to us as well as our family, friends, and all our wedding guests. He even entertained our dog, Cosmo, who was the ringbearer at times during the rehearsal dinner and on the wedding day. I also really love his friendly nature and ability to engage everyone during the ceremony. I could not recommend Scott enough for anyone who is seeking a wedding minister or officiant in the Central Texas area. Scott truly helped us tie the knot! 375

Profile Picture Erika , 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott was truly amazing! He made every so much fun and stress free! You will go in this looking for an officiant and come out with a friend! Truly meant so much to my husband, myself, and even our families for everything Scott did!

Profile Picture Allie, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott was very professional and very helpful. He was a definite addition to our wedding and we highly recommend his services. The perfect officiant for us on our special day. Thank you Scott!

Profile Picture Brent, 3/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott Payne was the best officiant we could have asked for! I was lucky enough to happen upon him by searching for Austin area wedding officiants. I could quickly see from online reviews and all the amazing and helpful content he has on his website that he was, at the least, very professional. But...I soon found he was far more than that! He is truly good and an expert at this. He blessed us with the most meaningful ceremony we could ever dream of. He helps from the beginning with tips and recommendations on obtaining your marriage license, spends valuable time getting to know you and designing your ceremony to be unique and exactly designed for your wants and needs and continues providing assistance all the way to post ceremony on how to easily change your last name. We can’t believe we were blessed to find him. He’ll always be a special memory of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Cathy, 3/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: No Denomination

Scott was absolutely amazing! He helped the groom and bride feel at ease and our wedding guest loved him! Scott is very organized and takes his role very seriously. It was a pleasure to work with him. If you're looking for a wedding officiant he's your guy!!

Profile Picture Tasha, 3/1/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

What a great experience working with Scott. He made our ceremony so beautiful and he made everything so easy for us. He was a joy to work with and gave us so many helpful tips and ideas then created a ceremony unique and special for us. He even took some wonderful photos for us. I can recommend him to anyone and can’t imagine anyone else we would have rather had to officiate. He is such a kind and loving person

Profile Picture Vee, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott is a great guy and a great officiant. He really puts your mind at ease during your big day. Very helpful explaining the ceremony during the rehearsal as well. Can't say enough good things about him. Thanks Scott!

Profile Picture Michael , 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Where to start? Scott was the absolute best! From our first interaction, I knew that he was the perfect man for the job. When we sat down with Scott a few months before the wedding, Scott made us feel so at ease, he is so charismatic and congenial. He also gave us so many suggestions and options for the ceremony, to where it made it extremely personalized to us as a couple. We really should pay Scott for wedding coordinator fees, because he helped out so much on wedding day. From shooing guests away from the bar and into their seats for the ceremony, to announcing the cake cutting and activities, his ability to project his voice was nothing short of astounding. Scott was so fantastic, we even had some guests try to book him for their wedding at our ceremony! My husband and I are so happy with how our wedding day went, and Scott played such an integral part in making it perfect.

Profile Picture Amy, 2/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, No Denomination