191 Reviews for www.TheKnotTyer.com

Vow Renewal (1)
Evangelical (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
191 www.TheKnotTyer.com Reviews

Scott was terrific. He made us feel at ease throughout the lead up to and during the ceremony. His personality is amazing. Our friends and family commented what an great job Scott did all night of the wedding. We would recommend Scott to any future bride and groom looking for an officiant for their wedding.

Profile Picture Adam, 6/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Where to even begin with Scott...he was an absolute blessing to us and our family for our 5/5/18 wedding. From the very beginning he was so helpful in answering my endless questions and made us feel so comfortable! Especially on the day of. He made us feel so relaxed, it was like Scott was a part of the family! From the bottom of my heart I can’t thank you enough for all you did for us. Your words were the perfect mix of funny and sweet, the whole family absolutely adored you. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Thanks again Scott!!!

Profile Picture Mandy, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Single Religion, No Denomination

He was so friendly and experienced. He guided us though every step of the way from getting everything planned, how to get the best pictures and how to take care of things like name change. He made the ceremony fun and helped with our nerves! I highly recommend Scott for your special day

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Evangelical, Single Religion

We had the perfect wedding - Scott was fantastic as both our minister and our DJ. A very caring person who genuinely sees the love and happiness in everyone. He took time to get to know us to come up with the perfect ceremony for us. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Peter, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were so very pleased with Scott. He made our ceremony of two very special and seamless; and we really enjoyed his passionate delivery! He accommodated our request of using scripture that was meaningful to us and even chose a song that was just perfect for us.
After the ceremony, he was most generous to take photos for us and went above and beyond helping with poses. Although our time together was short, we felt like we had known him for years. I felt like God led us to him. If you are looking for someone to add that special touch, Scott is your guy!

Profile Picture Rae , 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott was an awesome officiant! He made us feel at ease and so comfortable throughout the whole process. He easily kept the guests engaged during the ceremony and made it feel like we were long time friends. We had so many guests compliment the ceremony and who thought we had known each other for years. Highly recommend Scott!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/15/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I truly don't know where to start when it comes to Scott. I saw his photo on The Knot and I instantly knew he would be officiating our wedding. His smile was infectious and I immediately felt joy. Upon meeting him, it was like joining up with an old friend. We sat with him for two hours past our originally scheduled one hour meet. He was incredible!!! We spoke on so many topics, and truly got to know each other. He was beyond personable, kind, and selfless with his time When going over things for the ceremony it was like he had known Blake and I our whole lives. Getting married can be stressful in general, but planning it yourself can truly be overwhelming. He brought me such peace and comfort at a much needed time in just my overall daily life. Truly, a miraculous person we needed in our lives. Come the day of the ceremony he yet again blew us away. The calmness and laughter he brought was so refreshing and needed. Our entire group of friends and family adored him. He absolutely amazed us all. When you don't think he can blow you away anymore- HE DOES! He helped us stage photos, sat with family and friends to chat and eat, comforted us and our parents before the ceremony, etc. I really could go on forever! When he went to leave, I'm not sure if I said this out loud but I thought "don't leave us!!!" he is someone you wish you could spend everyday with. Afterwards he still goes above and beyond by mailing your marriage license for you, sending links about the bride changing her name, resources about staying happy in marriage, etc. He was beyond anything we could have asked for and everything we knew he would be after meeting him and more. He was the beat to the heart of our ceremony, and filled our hearts with such happiness. My husband and I couldn't be more grateful to have had Scott with us on the most special day of our lives and truly believe he will be a soul friend forever. Do not let this one slip away! I cannot recommend him enough.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Single Religion

Scott was nothing short of ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!! My husband and I were married out in the beautiful Driftwood, TX. We have the incredible fortune to hear about Scott Payne from a friend and let me tell you…He made the day more perfect than we could have ever imagined. From giving us an absolutely love-filled and gorgeous ceremony, to helping us coordinate pictures and many other duties which he did out of the goodness of his heart so that our wedding day went smoothly. Not to mention, it was FREEZING the day of the wedding and Scott INSISTED on giving me his coat so that I wasn’t cold during our outdoor pictures and reception. I could list millions of other things that made our hearts swell with love, but you just have to experience his kindness and love for yourself to truly understand how wonderful he is. HIGHLY RECOMMEND SCOTT PAYNE!!!! We love him forever!!!

Profile Picture sydney, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Once we first met with Scott, we knew right then and there that he would be the perfect officiant for our ceremony. Not only did he keep our ceremony interesting, lively and fun, but our family loved him. He made sure that everyone participated in such an important day in our lives.

He made my husband and I feel so comfortable and made the ceremony so easy.

We recommend Scott to anyone looking to have the perfect wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott from the moment we met him over video chat (facetime) we felt so comfortable, almost like we already knew him! He expressed how he wanted our ceremony to be exactly that our ceremony! We gave him our ideas & he emailed me our vowel outline. We changed things up here and there, but he always stayed so patient. Wedding day came we still had to do some modifications due to a nervous Groom lol but I tell ya we had grown men crying from how we expressed our love for 1 another through words! I was completely happy & o soo thankful that we picked Scott!

Photo for www.TheKnotTyer.com Review - Scott the Knot Tyer!!
Photo for www.TheKnotTyer.com Review - Our ceremony had so many emotions!
Photo for www.TheKnotTyer.com Review - Our Daughter as we read our Letters of Affirmation!
Photo for www.TheKnotTyer.com Review - The EXCITEMENT of finally being married!
Profile Picture Lisa, 3/23/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

From the moment we met Scott at our interview lunch we knew he was the one we wanted to conduct our wedding ceremony. Every aspect of the ceremony went perfectly. Scott made us both feel comfortable and we will be able to enjoy every minute of our wedding for a lifetime. He is truly gifted. Rod and Pat

Profile Picture Rodney, 3/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott Payne was a fantastic officiant for our wedding on March 18th, 2018. From the very beginning, he provided my husband and I with a wealth of information, including some 40-50 something (!) attachments for ideas on how to personalize our ceremony, resources about marriage/advice about marriage, even documents about changing the last name. He is also upfront and forthcoming about pricing, how to book, etc, which was very helpful in the early part of the process. Scott helped my husband and I relax throughout the entire planning process and the wedding itself, and truly helped us celebrate our wedding in exactly the way we wanted to by respecting our wishes regarding personalizing our ceremony. He was also very responsive to all of our many questions and requests. He is a funny, kind, and wonderful person to us as well as our family, friends, and all our wedding guests. He even entertained our dog, Cosmo, who was the ringbearer at times during the rehearsal dinner and on the wedding day. I also really love his friendly nature and ability to engage everyone during the ceremony. I could not recommend Scott enough for anyone who is seeking a wedding minister or officiant in the Central Texas area. Scott truly helped us tie the knot! 375

Profile Picture Erika , 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott was truly amazing! He made every so much fun and stress free! You will go in this looking for an officiant and come out with a friend! Truly meant so much to my husband, myself, and even our families for everything Scott did!

Profile Picture Allie, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott was very professional and very helpful. He was a definite addition to our wedding and we highly recommend his services. The perfect officiant for us on our special day. Thank you Scott!

Profile Picture Brent, 3/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott Payne was the best officiant we could have asked for! I was lucky enough to happen upon him by searching for Austin area wedding officiants. I could quickly see from online reviews and all the amazing and helpful content he has on his website that he was, at the least, very professional. But...I soon found he was far more than that! He is truly good and an expert at this. He blessed us with the most meaningful ceremony we could ever dream of. He helps from the beginning with tips and recommendations on obtaining your marriage license, spends valuable time getting to know you and designing your ceremony to be unique and exactly designed for your wants and needs and continues providing assistance all the way to post ceremony on how to easily change your last name. We can’t believe we were blessed to find him. He’ll always be a special memory of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Cathy, 3/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: No Denomination

Scott was absolutely amazing! He helped the groom and bride feel at ease and our wedding guest loved him! Scott is very organized and takes his role very seriously. It was a pleasure to work with him. If you're looking for a wedding officiant he's your guy!!

Profile Picture Tasha, 3/1/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

What a great experience working with Scott. He made our ceremony so beautiful and he made everything so easy for us. He was a joy to work with and gave us so many helpful tips and ideas then created a ceremony unique and special for us. He even took some wonderful photos for us. I can recommend him to anyone and can’t imagine anyone else we would have rather had to officiate. He is such a kind and loving person

Profile Picture Vee, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott is a great guy and a great officiant. He really puts your mind at ease during your big day. Very helpful explaining the ceremony during the rehearsal as well. Can't say enough good things about him. Thanks Scott!

Profile Picture Michael , 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Where to start? Scott was the absolute best! From our first interaction, I knew that he was the perfect man for the job. When we sat down with Scott a few months before the wedding, Scott made us feel so at ease, he is so charismatic and congenial. He also gave us so many suggestions and options for the ceremony, to where it made it extremely personalized to us as a couple. We really should pay Scott for wedding coordinator fees, because he helped out so much on wedding day. From shooing guests away from the bar and into their seats for the ceremony, to announcing the cake cutting and activities, his ability to project his voice was nothing short of astounding. Scott was so fantastic, we even had some guests try to book him for their wedding at our ceremony! My husband and I are so happy with how our wedding day went, and Scott played such an integral part in making it perfect.

Profile Picture Amy, 2/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, No Denomination

What is apparent the first time meeting Scott is that he loves what he does. He brought that enthusiasm to our ceremony and created an atmosphere that was warm and inclusive and made it truly feel like the joining of two families. Scott worked with us as we went through several drafts of our ceremony script and made welcome suggestions. He guided us, but very much left it for us to shape our ceremony to something unique and meaningful to the both of us. My wife and I live outside the area and could only meet with Scott once before the ceremony. Nonetheless, he felt like a friend guiding us to “I do”. He struck the perfect tone with our small ceremony and brought a level of energy that served to amplify the joy already in the air. Our families even commented on how great he was. It was truly a special day, and he played a role in making it so. He has both our thanks and our upmost recommendation!

Profile Picture Whitney, 1/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Scott Payne was the minister of our small wedding which consisted of my fiancé, her son and myself. When our photographer canceled at the last moment due to an emergency, Scott rose to the occasion by recruiting a hotel employee to act as our videographer and photographer using my iPhone X. My fiancé needed assistance with her vail and flower bouquet and she didn’t want me to see her prior to the wedding, so Scott jumped in to help get her with the finishing touches! After the wedding ceremony, Scott stuck around to take more photos while suggesting different scenes and poses. He went WAY beyond the call of duty and spent more time with us to make our day extra special!

So needless to say, Scott is top notch and we are forever grateful for him. I recommend him for any wedding, large or small.

Profile Picture Danny, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Scott was amazing! He walked us through every detail from the first phone call. He made sure our ceremony was our own and exactly what we wanted. The day of the ceremony, he spent time with each of us separately to make sure everything was going to be effortless and flawless. He truly loves what he does and it shows! I cannot recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can't imagine our ceremony being performed by anyone other than Scott Payne. Our wedding felt like it was designed specifically for us with no other one like it. I've never been to a wedding in which everyone was talking about how awesome the officiant was. During the ceremony, we laughed and we cried. He involved our guests and they truly felt like part of the ceremony and our lives. There was definitely no boredom or tuning out by our guests during the ceremony. He put everyone at ease whether that be by giving an ice breaker, performing magic tricks or singing. He offered to do absolutely anything we needed. He offered me his coat in 40 degree weather, thought to fix my train when the ceremony started (I didn't have bridesmaids), had a tissue in my hand the second I started to cry and discreetly took it back when it was time for the rings. He took the time to stay for our post ceremony Christmas party and seemed to really be one of the family. He blessed our meal and performed a wine box ceremony, which was really special to us. He took as much time as needed before, during and after our wedding day to insure everything was exactly as we wanted.

Profile Picture Roselind, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Scott was great! My wife and I were unable to meet him in person before the ceremony as we live out of state but he was very accommodating and we talked through phone and email beforehand. On the day of the ceremony he walked us each through and noted from his previous experiences the potential difficulties so that we were able to avoid them. Overall he was extremely friendly, professional, and created a great experience that all enjoyed.

Profile Picture Travis, 11/22/17, 1 Review