316 APPLETON CT, Buda, TX 78610 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Deals 1

About Pastor David Sweet wedding officiant

Pastor David Sweet is a wedding officiant based in Buda, Texas. Pastor David has been in the ministry for more than 28 years, and has been performing weddings for more than 20. He is passionate about bringing couples together and offering a ceremony that is brief and has a touch of humor. David is extremely qualified, and holds a bachelor's degree from the University of Texas in Austin, a master's of divinity from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, and a doctorate of ministry from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.

To begin the process, Pastor David is happy to meet with couples for a consultation. This gives everyone a chance to discuss their preferences, and for him to get to know you and your partner. He has experience with Christian weddings which are non-denominational and can perform vow renewals as well. During your engagement, Pastor David can provide premarital counseling to help prepare you for marriage. He also invites couples to write their own vows. You are welcome to schedule a ceremony rehearsal to ensure everything goes smoothly. Pastor David is licensed in Texas, speaks English, and his services usually last less than 30 minutes. He serves many different Christian affiliations, including:

• Anglican
Weddings at many venues.
Weddings at many venues.
Around year 2000
Around year 2000
One of 40+ venues (nb, texas)
One of 40+ venues (nb, texas)
I'm open to any add-on's

Pastor David Sweet wedding officiant 1
Pastor David Sweet wedding officiant 2
Pastor David Sweet wedding officiant 3

Tracy · Married on 04/06/2019

Book Pastor Sweet, he’s the real deal.

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience for my special day. He was accommodating and incorporated all of my desired passages, quotes and made the message special.

I would book him in a second if I were you.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Linda Figueroa · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing Officiant!

Pastor David was a joy to work with from the start. He was willing to drive out to the hill country To officiate our NYE wedding, and also made sure we had an outline of his sermon In advance to be sure we were ok with the wording and content. It was important to us to have someone of faith perform the ceremony, and Pastor David definitely checks that box. It is evident in his character and demeanor, and in the beautiful words and blessing he gave us on our wedding day. Thank you Pastor David for being such a big part of what made our wedding day so special!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Pastor David Sweet wedding officiant 4

Pastor David Sweet wedding officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 1.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? TX
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pastor David Sweet wedding officiant 1
    Simple ceremony discount

David offers a discount if there is a simple wedding with no rehearsal and no special prep or detailed coordinating. A simple wedding includes those with just three standing: David, the bride and groom, or just five standing: David, the bride and groom and bridesmaid and best man. Travel costs are involved (over 20 miles one way) but instead of $200 for the ceremony, David charges only between $100 and $150 depending on how simple the ceremony is. He also performs renewal of vows, as well as ceremonies in which vows are recited formerly and the couple is pronounced, etc. even though the couple is already legally married.

• 316 APPLETON CT Buda, TX, 78610 See on map