West Florida DJ Reviews

West Florida DJ 4
West Florida DJ 5

Brittany Cason · Married on 07/19/2019

Wedding Services

I was really pleased. Stephen was professional and did a nice job both officiating my ceremony, and providing music and entertainment for my wedding.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Eileen · Married on 06/29/2019

We are so thrilled

We have used Stephen twice in the past 2 years and just recently for our daughter’s wedding.
    We got numerous compliments on what a great job he did. In planning a wedding you have contact with so many vendors. Stephen was the best communicator by far.
    You hire vendors for weddings a year in advance and he kept in touch with us on his own throughout the year. This was one area I never had to worry about. Communication is key!
    He was very thorough with all of the details. Cannot wait to use them again! Highly recommend! 5 star for sure!
    …Eileen A. (Mother of the Bride)

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Holly

Holly Wagner · Married on 05/04/2019

Best wedding DJ ever

West Florida DJ Stephen Warenchak was the DJ for my son's wedding May 4th.

I can not say enough about how wonderful Stephen was, he new exactly what to do and when, he got the crowd on the dance floor and made sure everyone was having a great time.

His music selection was impeccable, he is so professional, but fun and easy to work with all at the same time.

He was on time to every appointment and followed the wishes of the bride and groom exactly, he made it so simple to just enjoy the day while he did all the work.

I would recommend him a thousand times over and over.

Thank you for making their day so perfect. We can not wait to see the video.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    West Florida DJ 6

George · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding DJ

Steve did a great job for our wedding ceremony and reception. He had a sound system outside so the guests could hear our officiant speak. The music was not to loud when people got to the reception and during dinner. When it was time to dance, he played very upbeat music that got most of the people on the dance floor. He plays a wide variety of music and did great with the requests.

Sent on 08/27/2019

West Florida DJ's reply:

Thanks for the kind words George, it was my pleasure to participate in your celebration! Your friends and family were a lot of fun!

Shelby · Married on 03/02/2019

Former Bride

Our DJ was great! He’s got a great personality and is so easy to work with, we made a few small changes the day of and he had no problem with it. He interacted with the crowd and everyone loved him! I would highly recommend this company

Sent on 03/17/2019

L Sobers · Married on 02/03/2019

Excellent DJ and Officiant

My daughter was recently married in St. Petersburg and thankfully Stephen Warenchak from West Florida DJ was both the DJ and Officiant.

He was extremely friendly, sincere & professional, communicated via phone & email with us throughout the months of planning beforehand.

Since he did not live in St. Pete I was a bit worried about him arriving on time but he was very punctual on all accounts.

He was very entertaining, services were affordable, we rated him a 10 out of a 10 for both the DJ and officiant duties. Book him now if you have an upcoming wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Jodi · Married on 09/01/2018

Awesome experience!!

Stephen did an amazing job of keeping everyone dancing and enjoying themselves.

He was super easy to work with and reliable, and was invested on making it a memorable experience.

I would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting a great DJ and part of the wedding experience. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 07/02/2019

marci · Married on 08/18/2018

We were quite pleased with Stephen Warenchak as our DJ and Ceremony Officiant.

When our church had to cancel at the last minute, Stephen really came through and provided us with a beautiful, meaningful service that was enjoyed by all.

He made sure to go through our requests and needs for the service along with providing the wedding reception with the type of music we wanted.

He engaged the crowd and everybody danced until the night ended. Definitely highly recommend West Florida DJ services!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Shannon · Married on 08/10/2018

Stephen was amazing and very helpful since we had a small space to work with. He gave us a good price as well. He knows how to go with the flow and give people direction well. He played all the songs we had requested of him in the easy to fill out DJ form, and he is a fun guy. Thanks for everything and we are happy to have found him just a couple months before our wedding day. Definitely recommend you will have a great party if you hire!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Kristin · Married on 06/02/2018

Great experience! Got everyone on the dance floor. Was super flexible and even got my 75 year old parents out dancing!! Would recommend!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Courtney · Married on 03/03/2018

Stephen did so much on our wedding day I was amazed! He was our officiant, DJ, and he filmed our ceremony and reception. We were a small but very crazy wedding and he just rolled with everything that we put in front of him which I was very thankful for. Our guests were beyond pleased with his music selections he played during the reception. He was very easy to get in contact with and was very excited about getting to spend our big day with us. It was an amazing experience!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Patty · Married on 02/10/2018

Palm Village Park, Bradenton, Fl had a 50th Anniversary and vow renewal for not 1 but 3 couples!!
    We had the best time ever. Thanks to Stephen our fantastic DJ from West Florida DJ.
    He made sure each couple was recognized playing “their” song as they had danced it 50 years ago. Besides the head table the 70+ guests were encouraged to bring their requests.
    We even had married couples only dance to find out who has been married the longest. One couple was married 63 and yet another for 67 years. Truly the 67 years won out. But I feel our entire event won because of choosing West Florida DJ.
    As a group, we will certainly be contacting Stephen for future events throughout the year. Can’t wait to get started.
    Thanks Stephen
    Patty

Sent on 02/13/2018
    West Florida DJ 7
    West Florida DJ 8

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2017

Stephen Warenchak was the most amazing dj that we could have ever imagined. everything was very organized and he kept it going very smoothly. he also made it fun and added games into the reception as well he is great for weddings and i highly recommend him.

Sent on 02/22/2018

Rob · Married on 10/22/2017

Stephen came in last minute to DJ our wedding when our original DJ had to cancel. He was professional and flexible as we had some last minute changes to the schedule, and the guests had a great time!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2017

Hands down the best DJ!!! They truly went above and beyond!!! They even added a last minute mother-daughter song for me!!!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    West Florida DJ 9
    West Florida DJ 10

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

West Florida DJ is awesome! I just had Rick as my DJ and he was great with keeping me informed with a timeline of the reception and what was going on. They provided up lighting, and dance floor lights. He also did the music for my ceremony and he really took charge when the weather made a turn for the worst. Very good with getting back to us and answering any questions we had! We had so much fun dancing! Thanks a bunch West Florida DJ!

Sent on 10/10/2017
  • Dawn&Mike

Dawn · Married on 09/09/2017

Stephen went above and beyond it making sure I was able to marry the love of my life. When my venue cancelled 20 hours prior to my wedding due to pending hurricane, Stephen never hesitated when we asked to do a quick ceremony at a different location. I didn't care about music at that point but he still brought a portable system and everything was perfect even though nothing went as planned for that day. He is a real trooper and I can't thank him enough for coming thru for me when I was falling apart.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Jason · Married on 08/11/2017

Working with Stephen of the West Florida DJ was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding. All of our guests continue to tell us how amazing the DJ was and that it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to because of the great music. The dance floor was filled the entire night. The price for the services Stephen provided was absolutely amazing and I am so truly thankful that he was the DJ for our special day. The uplighting he provided was also a great addition! I will recommend Stephen to any friend of mine who is having a wedding because he was absolutely amazing.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Connie · Married on 07/16/2017

We hired Stephen Warenchak to be our videographer and DJ for our daughters wedding in Florida. He did a wonderful job!!! Very responsive to emails and questions, and very personable. He played well rounded music that got everyone, young and old up dancing. The sound was exceptional . Everyone had a blast and they all commented on how great the DJ was. We highly recommend hiring Stephen. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Trisha · Married on 03/12/2017

Stephen provided amazing DJ and officiant services at our wedding. He arrived on time and was professional and responsive to our requests. Stephen went above and beyond to ensure that our night was magical and exactly what we had envisioned. He surprised us with a hilarious wedding game that everyone enjoyed, and he kept us entertained and dancing through the night.

We highly recommend West Florida DJ to anyone looking for an exceptional DJ/Officiant for their event. Thank you for making our wedding day PERFECT!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2017

AWESOME Wedding DJ/Officiant/Video

We had the honor of Stephen marrying us on Saturday, March 4, 2017.

He was also our DJ and captured the entire day on DVD. Everyone had a blast and danced the entire night.

Jake and I are so very grateful for Stephen and his efforts in making our wedding day ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Stacey · Married on 11/13/2016

Best DJ service in Florida, Stephen went out of his way to make our wedding a night to remember. It is obvious that Stephen has wedding experience and offered many great suggestions. Thank you for the memorable experience.
    Stacey

Sent on 05/09/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/01/2016

Stephen did an amazing job both officiating and providing the reception entertainment.

Having a destination wedding, most communication was via email. In fact, I never met Stephen until I walked down the aisle to the alter, so I was a little nervous about his personality and if my guests would be entertained. They were!

He followed all the guidance I had given him about what I liked and didn't like. He was great at all guests of different generations engaged and happy. I could not be more pleased with his service and would absolutely recommend him both as an Officiant and as a DJ.

Thanks Stephen for being a part of the best day of my life!

...Lindsey Forsythe

Sent on 08/27/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2016

Stephen was extremely patient with my husband & I. We had Stephen officiate our wedding, do our ceremony music, and provide his DJ services during our reception. Stephen was very prompt and coordinated timelines with our coordinator flawlessly. He announced the entrance of our wedding party, announced each dance & guided us, announced our toasts, dinner, cake cutting, etc. He also captured our entire wedding on video!

He is a true professional & knew exactly how to interpret the vibe of our event. We had an “open-request” wedding and my guests were raving about how they heard all the songs they wanted to dance to. I cannot recommend Stephen or the West Florida DJ company enough!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Rosemarie · Married on 05/06/2016

Great affordability and great service!

Stephen was amazing! When looking for a Wedding DJ in Pinellas county, West Florida DJ is the way to go!

He has an amazing, up-lifting personality that truly made the whole essence of our wedding.

The sound quality was great, the newlywed game was fantastic, and my family and friends still talk about it to this day. 5 STARS!

Sent on 04/12/2018