Celebrations 24

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Most Popular Price

Celebrations 24 is a wedding DJ business based in St. Petersburg and Naples, Florida. Owner Dave Kanaszka boasts a team of fellow DJs and MCs who have all been professionally trained and boast a great deal of experience. With every wedding they attend, they aim to make the day as stress-free and entertaining as possible for the couple and their guests. Using only top-of-the-line equipment, they can create a personalized experience tailored to your musical tastes.

On your wedding day, your Celebrations 24 DJ will strive to provide the best possible performance for you and your guests. All their DJs work with a wide range of genres such as international, oldies, rock, top 40, hip-hop, and more. To make sure you are only listening to songs you love, you are welcome to create a do-not-play list before your big day. In addition to DJ services, Celebrations 24 also offers other entertainment options such as a photo booth, a disco ball, uplighting, Gobo lights, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$650

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Dan
    Dan R. Getting married on 06/05/2022

Kept the party moving

C-24 did a great job with our wedding. Kyle was a true professional and a master of managing mood. It was a hot, outdoor venue but that didn't slow Kyle or our guests down.
    If you are renting the dance floor with intentions of putting it on grass, I would plan on bringing in sheets of plywood for extra sub-floor. By itself, the floor was wobbly and came apart easy.
  • Dana
    Dana B. Married on 03/18/2022

One stop shopping

Choosing Celebrations 24 was the best thing we could have done for our wedding! Dave and his crew were easy to work with and super accommodating. It was one stop shopping for us, which made it that much easier especially having our wedding on Anna Maria Island and we are from Philadelphia. DJ Josh was amazing to say the least. All of our guests still talk about how much fun the wedding was and he kept the dance floor packed all night…the wedding coordinator at the venue even commented how wonderful he was and wanted to make sure to refer him to others for their special day! Our photographer was also wonderful he captured some great moments as we wanted more candid type shots and he was so discreet and just a pleasure to work with! Also had a photo booth which the guests loved and the pics came out great! We even received a photo album with photo booth strips and messages from our friends and family- great added touch which we didn’t expect. And the videographer was wonderful as well, great amount of footage and broken into three videos, the ceremony, the toasts and other formalities and then the dancing! Thank you again to Celebrations 24 for celebrating with us and making our day so much more special! Book them…you won’t regret it!!
  • Jaime
    Jaime N. Married on 02/22/2022

Celebrations 24 was Great!!

We loved having Dave as our DJ for our wedding! He made sure the music was exactly what we wanted and kept the guests engaged and having fun! Highly recommended!

Celebrations 24's reply:

Thanks so much. We appreciate you guys! We thank you for choosing Celebrations24 and wish you the very best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Dave Kanaszka
Dave Kanaszka
DJ/MC/Officiant

My name is Dave Kanaszka and I am the owner of Celebrations24. I didn’t enter this line of work in the traditional way. Most DJ’s start out in the business as club DJ’s and working the circuit that way. But not me… I started this business a different way… sort of by accident… at the urging of friends and fellow church parishioners.

Before Celebrations24 was in business, I was very involved at my small church in Jacksonville, FL. I was asked by my priest to Emcee and DJ a fall festival at my church and of course I couldn’t say no! I borrowed my friend's equipment to work the event and it was a total success! It was so much fun and was the biggest event of the year and people didn’t stop talking about the great time they had. Soon thereafter, I started working more events around the church and the community as a DJ/MC. I started to work weddings for friends and acquaintances and before I knew it, there was no turning back. Everyone encouraged me to live the dream and use my natural God given talents, and Celebrations24 was born! I haven't regretted a day of it since.

After years of tremendous success as a DJ, my customers became so elated with Celebrations24 that this business has grown exponentially. As my company grew, I surrounded myself with the best talent available. I recruited other high end high energy DJ's with my same passion and love for the field so that everyone who needs our service will get it.

I also expanded our offerings into other wedding and event related fields. I added Lighting, Effects, Photography, Videography, Live Music, and Wedding Officiants to round out this 5 STAR Rated full service business. You can feel confident that when you call us, you will get the best of the best to work your wedding or event.

Kyle Kydd
Kyle Kydd
Lead DJ

DJ Kyle Kydd joined the team in 2014 after honing his skills in the New England area, first as a club DJ and then joining one of the premier DJ companies in Massachusetts to refine his skills as a professional Event DJ/MC.

After relocating to the Tampa Bay area, Kyle sought out the right fit for his skillset and saw a natural fit with Celebrations 24 given their level of professionalism, skill, and their attention to ensuring that their client's events were personalized to their liking.

Kyle brings with him a great knowledge of ALL kinds of music and finds ways to integrate music that doesn't always necessary fit the mold into a wedding day that his couples rave about!

He also has become Celebrations 24's technical guru in regards to sound equipment, lighting, and effects.

Kyle's personality and work on the microphone has won over so many couples and his ability to balance being fun & amusing while ensuring that his couples are the center of attention has had our couples compliment him constantly.

When Kyle is behind the decks, you can count on a packed dance floor all night, guests singing along to all of the hits, smooth transitions from one song to the next, and the party to be talked about for years!

Joe Braccio Joe Braccio Wedding Musicians

Dave at Celebrations 24 and his cohorts are some of the best DJs in the Tampabay area --- they do it all and are great at keeping the party lively and fun. They go out of there way to help everyone involved in your event . joe Braccio

The Barn at Crescent Lake The Barn at Crescent Lake Barn & Farm Weddings

We are proud to have Celebrations24 as a Preferred Vendor at The Barn at Crescent Lake at Old McMicky's Farm. We have had the opportunity to work with Celebrations24 on many occasions and events - they provide an outstanding service to their clients and a professional relationship with our venue staff. We are also honored that they participated in our "Mission I Do" $25K Dream Wedding Giveaway in November, 2014. Celebrations24 generously donated DJ and emcee services and beautiful uplighting!

Bower Entertainment Bower Entertainment Wedding DJs

Dave and I have collaborated many times and the experience has been unbeatable. Celebrations 24 has a great network of professionals that are very easy to work with and they're very good at what they do. I highly recommend Celebrations 24 for many of your wedding needs.

5635 7th Avenue North Saint Petersburg, 33710
Location of (Celebrations 24)
Orlando, 32819
Fort Myers, 33901
5635 7th Avenue North Saint Petersburg, FL, 33710

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding