Celebrations 24 Reviews

Celebrations 24 2
  • Emily

Emily Mcmullen Farrell · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Amazing Service

DJ Kyle and Celebrations 24 did an awesome job with all of the music for our wedding - both for the ceremony and the reception. People stayed on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Joanne

Joanne Gilch · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect and exceptional entertainment

Put my faith in an unknown for our 50th wedding anniversary in June.
    Found Celebration24, filled out the application, texted Dave and paid our deposit ...all online!
    Best decision ever! He played all the right songs at the perfect times. If your unsure or just can’t make that “I need a dj” decision.... pick Dave with Celebration24 and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Joelle Schultz · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing!

Kyle was absolutely AMAZING!! He was able to help get our guests up and moving from the time we opened up the dance floor until the end! He worked with us to make sure he knew exactly how to pronounce everyone's names and was able to change how the evening transpired (as far as announcements, etc. because we were running late and changed last minute). He was very professional and accommodating and we HIGHLY RECOMMEND Kyle and Celebrations 24! We are hoping to throw a 5 year Anniversary Party (or maybe 3 year :)) and have him come and DJ just so we can enjoy more of his DJ skills! A+ vendor!!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Cameron · Married on 04/20/2019

Best DJ Around!

Dave did an absolutely wonderful job as DJ for our wedding. He ensured that all the scheduled events stayed on time throughout the night and kept in constant contact with us to ensure we were all on the same page. Everything that we requested to happen went off without a hitch. The quality of the sound system and lights were top notch and really turned our venue into a party. His assistance in planning leading up to the event made the whole process stress free and super easy. I can not suggest Dave and Celebrations24 enough, they are by far the best out there in the Tampa area and they work so hard at making sure that your wedding is everything that you ever wanted.

Thanks Dave!!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • DesaRay

DesaRay · Married on 04/13/2019

Fun wedding DJ

We met both of them at a bridal show and felt at ease speaking to them right away. Dave was our main contact throughout the process. He always responded very quickly, would give his advice and helped us with songs and making a timeline. He was extremely easy to work with. We ultimately hired them for their DJ, photobooth, slideshow and uplighting services. Angel was the actual DJ at our wedding. He has a calm approach when speaking but can have fun at a wedding! Our guests loved the variety of music and danced all night! The only issue we did have was the microphone was crackling during the ceremony. Angel tried fixing it and gave a replacement. And we were so happy, it really didn’t ruin anything for us. Our videographer plugged his equipment right into their speakers/equipment so hopefully the sound will come out fine. The photobooth was also a lot of fun and the attendant made sure everyone got their strips and placed an extra in an album for them to sign for us. It was so much fun to look back at and see how everyone was having a great time.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Emily · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing! 100% would recommend

Was wonderful to work with!!! I couldn’t ask for a better DJ for my wedding. 100% would recommend.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Kathy · Married on 02/09/2019

We love DJ Dave

As soon as my daughter got engaged, my first call was to Dave at Celebrations 24. He had been the DJ for our older daughter's wedding and I knew that we HAD to have him back for this one! Dave met with my daughter and son-in-law and they came up with the perfect songs for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception. She had a very specific entrance song that needed a mixup and Dave delivered perfectly with his mad skills. He kept the whole evening on track and VERY FUN! The dance floor was full all night due to his perfect timing and song selection. The uplighting and dance lights, transformed a very plain ballroom into a gorgeous feast for the eyes. We highly recommend Celebrations 24!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Celebrations 24's reply:

Wow! Thanks so much Kathy! The night was an absolute BLAST and I am so honored that you had me back! The bride and bridal party entrances were epic! The photographer was elated and told me it was the best intros that she ever saw! The energy was so high all night. You guys are the best! Thanks again and I look forward to the next one! Dave

Kim Berry · Married on 01/12/2019

Celebrations 24 SAVED the day!!!

We already knew that Celebrations 24 and Dave Kanaszka are amazing, talented and reliable because they did our oldest daughter's wedding a little over a year ago. This review is to give them praise for basically saving our other daughter's wedding altogether. Our youngest daughter had contracted a package deal wedding (otherwise we would have OF COURSE used Celebrations 24 again) with a beautiful venue and a wonderful coordinator almost a year in advance. ALL the details like the menu, cake, flowers, decorations, and DJ/music had all been completed and confirmed months ago. Then, literally, the Thursday night before her Saturday wedding the DJ that was supposed to emcee and provide all the sound systems and music called her at 10:00 PM and said they couldn't come, that they lost their voice. "Sorry"! They had not even informed the coordinator who had hired them as part of the package. So in a sheer panic I still had Celebrations 24 number in my phone and I called and left a message at 10:30 PM. Dave called me back in 15 min. and said not only would he be able to help but he was available himself to do it!!! He immediately e mailed my daughter, got all her information and made a schedule of events for her wedding that was PERFECT! He showed up early Saturday with EVERYTHING we needed and did an absolutely EXCELLENT job with basically 24 hours or less of prep time. He turned what could have ruined my daughter's wedding into a miracle! I could not be any more pleased or happy with this company and Dave!!!

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing! Highly recommend!

You NEED Celebrations 24 at your wedding or event. Dave with Celebrations 24 was AMAZING! He was so easy to contact and keep in touch with throughout the wedding planning process. He created a PERFECT timeline and coordinated the entire reception. He really understood what we envisioned our wedding to be, and made it come to life. He did a great job at keeping the party going and kept people out on the dance floor the whole night! HIGHLY Recommend Celebrations 24.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Katie Lollar · Married on 11/10/2018

Pretty lights and good music!

We hired Celebrations 24 to DJ our wedding (Nov. 2018), and I’m so glad we did! Kyle Kydd was our DJ and he did an amazing job!! The communication leading up to the wedding was stellar. He made sure to learn exactly what we wanted ahead of time including songs and what traditions we would be incorporating. He played the ceremony music, cocktail hour music, songs for the slideshow, and of course dancing music for the reception. He did a great job of keeping the timeline flowing and MCing the wedding all night. His awesome radio voice was great in introducing the bridal party and parents, as well as getting the guests’ attention. My guests raved about the incredible lights Kyle brought and set up. It made the room look gorgeous! The colors were constantly changing and it really made the photos look so awesome! I would absolutely recommend this company for any event where the DJ is an important element. So happy with the end results! Thanks again!!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Celebrations 24 3

Diana M Folino · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

We chose Celebrations 24 as our DJ for our wedding reception on October 20th. David Kanaszka was phenomenal! He served as the coordinator and DJ keeping everything rolling for us while we were preoccupied with the getting married part 😊.... He even worked with our photographer to round up guests for special photo shots!

While we (the bridal party) were not always on time, he made sure everything was flowing smoothly and kept us focused on what we needed to do and when! Really truly took the worry away... especially since we did not have a wedding coordinator to orchestrate everything. He took the reigns and ran with it.

The music was perfect and he had all of our guests participating ether on the dance floor or for the toasts or for dinner... it was seamless! Highly recommend David for your next party, wedding, anything you need the services of a very experienced DJ!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Tracie Ferg · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely awesome!

I had attended two weddings that Dave was the DJ so I planned my wedding date around his availability. He did not disappoint. Even non dancers got up and danced and everyone is still talking about how much fun the wedding was. You will not go wrong with Celebrations24!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Adrienne · Married on 07/14/2018

Dave at Celebrations 24 made Our 36th Wedding Anniversary Vow Renewal & Reception truly Amazing!!! He was very detailed oriented to making sure Our Reception went Smoothly & Wonderfully with Our Favorite Music, Lighting and Announcements. I recommend him highly! Thank You, Dave.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jill · Married on 06/02/2018

I could not be more happy that I chose Dave from Celebrations 24! From the very beginning, he was so quick to respond to emails and always willing to help! He was also incredibly organized and went through the entire timeline with me prior to the wedding. I had multiple guests come up to me throughout my wedding and tell me what an awesome DJ I had chosen with such an infectious personality and voice! He kept the party going all night and was able to cater to multiple age groups seamlessly. The shoe game that he set-up was one of my top highlights from my wedding day thanks to Dave! Dave found out my reception venue was a little dark and even brought in extra lights which really helped the overall celebration! Thank you again Dave, from the Thornton's!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Alex · Married on 03/31/2018

After doing weeks of research and reading reviews, I was confident in my choice with Celebrations 24. As a meticulous Bride, who also tends to micro -manage every situation, Dave made the entire process so smooth. He was so easy to work with from start to finish with worksheets to make your event perfect. Every detail I included, and there were a lot, was executed perfectly and flawlessly. I could not more highly recommend this Vendor. Communication was easy and he responded quickly to every email. With custom built up-lighting, my venue at the Ritz-Carlton was a pink paradise. We also used the photo booth from this vendor, which I cant say enough good things about too. It was an open format, and done with a professional Cannon, so the picture was fit to the group, making everyone perfect. It was also so clean and organized, with a photobook more personal than the photos from the guests themselves. I was able to select any style background and the attendant even made me a custom blush and gold style. Dave had the ability to get my guests on the dance floor without being an overbearing DJ, it was the perfect balance and the perfect night.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Andrea · Married on 03/24/2018

Celebrations 24 was amazing! The entire process, from booking to planning to partying was easy! Everyone involved put our interest and priorities first! Kyle (our DJ) was perfect! He did a great job getting the party started and keeping it going all night. We are so thankful! I would recommend them again without hesitation.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Arlene · Married on 02/18/2018

DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER! You have found the best DJ EVER!!! David provided his DJ services for our daughter's destination wedding on St. Pete Beach, which made working with us even more challenging as we live in Colorado. We did make at trip out to meet him before the wedding, and as others have posted, we knew right away we had picked the right guy! So personable, engaged, and sincerely committed to making everything about your day special. He even produced a mix for us for our very special surprise, a daddy/daughter break out dance! He literally spent hours over and above what he needed to in order to make our day exactly what our daughter wanted it to be. He was there for a sound check with my son who played the violin for the ceremony, provided beautiful music for the cocktail hour and dinner, and truly made the reception time the best ever. He helped us choose songs, helped design the flow of events, and honestly made himself part of our family! Everyone raved about him, and he literally had an unending smile and a great sense of humor. We just loved everything about him, hire him NOW before he is taken!!!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Toni · Married on 02/17/2018

Top shelf service!! DJ Kyle was fantastic and flexible with onsite changes. Our bartender, Berkeley, also had to make some on board flight changes - no one was the wiser!! The uplighting really made a difference when the sun went down, so glad Dave suggested it. Celebrations24 helped our daughter's wedding run smoothly and the reception fun! We received so many compliments from guests.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Alice · event on 12/30/2017

Three weeks before New Year’s eve, the entertainment I had booked for our parks New Year’s eve dance backed out on me. Within a half an hour I had contacted DJ Dave and he had agreed to fit us into his New Year’s Eve schedule. Everyone said it was the best New Year’s eve dance that we’ve had in 20 years! Dave had everyone on the floor dancing. He arrived in plenty of time to set up, was very professional and easy to work with. We would hire him again anytime!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Alyssa · Married on 11/18/2017

Celebrations24 was amazing!! Dave was our DJ and he was very friendly, professional and helpful. He did an amazing job at our wedding always making sure there were people on the dance floor. We also had lighting which was set up perfectly and a photobooth which everyone enjoyed. Booking Celebrations24 was the best decision we could have made. Everyone had an amazing time.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Sheena · Married on 11/18/2017

I’m so thankful for Celebrations 24! They allowed me and my husband to enjoy our wedding with our guests and not worry about the timeline of events. Kyle, my DJ, was so professional and accommodating! We had Indian/American music and Kyle did a fantastic job so that ALL my guests had fun. Thank you again for making our night so perfect!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Nick · Married on 11/18/2017

The DJ we had for our wedding was Awesome! DJ Brad was his name and he played great music, we allowed him to have "DJ's choice" just about every person was up dancing and having a great time. They also provided some neat up lighting for our venue. Celebrations24 was definitely worth every cent.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2017

So many amazing things to say about Celebrations 24! We hire Dave and his team for all of our events, and they are absolutely the best!! They are always able to read the crowd and able to keep the dance floor going during all the events! They were all super professional, courteous and a pleasure to work with. Celebrations 24 will definitely make any, and all events one to remember! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kim · Married on 10/22/2017

We hired Celebrations24 and spoke with Dave who was our DJ. He did a fantastic job! Not only with doing a great job being the emcee for our daughter's wedding reception but also being a great advisor and resource for helping connect us with other great vendors as well. He was kind, professional, friendly and fun. Everything you could want to host a special event. They go over and above. I will definitely be using them again. Everyone at the reception had a fantastic time!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jocelyn · Married on 10/21/2017

Top Notch Service! Dave was very responsive to any questions I had even prior to booking with them. After booking, he immediately responded with the next steps. Our wedding was on 10/21/17. A steel drummer was assigned but after speaking with the assigned drummer, I had some concerns about the communication and my request. I shared them with Dave the next day and he set my mind at ease that he would handle it. A few days later, Dave found another steel drummer that could meet my needs and she was excellent. I would recommend them as well as use them again.

Sent on 12/01/2017