Celebrations 24 Reviews

Celebrations 24 1
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing! Highly recommend!

You NEED Celebrations 24 at your wedding or event. Dave with Celebrations 24 was AMAZING! He was so easy to contact and keep in touch with throughout the wedding planning process. He created a PERFECT timeline and coordinated the entire reception. He really understood what we envisioned our wedding to be, and made it come to life. He did a great job at keeping the party going and kept people out on the dance floor the whole night! HIGHLY Recommend Celebrations 24.

Katie Lollar · Married on 11/10/2018

Pretty lights and good music!

We hired Celebrations 24 to DJ our wedding (Nov. 2018), and I’m so glad we did! Kyle Kydd was our DJ and he did an amazing job!! The communication leading up to the wedding was stellar. He made sure to learn exactly what we wanted ahead of time including songs and what traditions we would be incorporating. He played the ceremony music, cocktail hour music, songs for the slideshow, and of course dancing music for the reception. He did a great job of keeping the timeline flowing and MCing the wedding all night. His awesome radio voice was great in introducing the bridal party and parents, as well as getting the guests’ attention. My guests raved about the incredible lights Kyle brought and set up. It made the room look gorgeous! The colors were constantly changing and it really made the photos look so awesome! I would absolutely recommend this company for any event where the DJ is an important element. So happy with the end results! Thanks again!!

Celebrations 24 2

Diana M Folino · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

We chose Celebrations 24 as our DJ for our wedding reception on October 20th. David Kanaszka was phenomenal! He served as the coordinator and DJ keeping everything rolling for us while we were preoccupied with the getting married part 😊.... He even worked with our photographer to round up guests for special photo shots!

While we (the bridal party) were not always on time, he made sure everything was flowing smoothly and kept us focused on what we needed to do and when! Really truly took the worry away... especially since we did not have a wedding coordinator to orchestrate everything. He took the reigns and ran with it.

The music was perfect and he had all of our guests participating ether on the dance floor or for the toasts or for dinner... it was seamless! Highly recommend David for your next party, wedding, anything you need the services of a very experienced DJ!

Tracie Ferg · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely awesome!

I had attended two weddings that Dave was the DJ so I planned my wedding date around his availability. He did not disappoint. Even non dancers got up and danced and everyone is still talking about how much fun the wedding was. You will not go wrong with Celebrations24!

Adrienne · Married on 07/14/2018

Dave at Celebrations 24 made Our 36th Wedding Anniversary Vow Renewal & Reception truly Amazing!!! He was very detailed oriented to making sure Our Reception went Smoothly & Wonderfully with Our Favorite Music, Lighting and Announcements. I recommend him highly! Thank You, Dave.

Jill · Married on 06/02/2018

I could not be more happy that I chose Dave from Celebrations 24! From the very beginning, he was so quick to respond to emails and always willing to help! He was also incredibly organized and went through the entire timeline with me prior to the wedding. I had multiple guests come up to me throughout my wedding and tell me what an awesome DJ I had chosen with such an infectious personality and voice! He kept the party going all night and was able to cater to multiple age groups seamlessly. The shoe game that he set-up was one of my top highlights from my wedding day thanks to Dave! Dave found out my reception venue was a little dark and even brought in extra lights which really helped the overall celebration! Thank you again Dave, from the Thornton's!

Alex · Married on 03/31/2018

After doing weeks of research and reading reviews, I was confident in my choice with Celebrations 24. As a meticulous Bride, who also tends to micro -manage every situation, Dave made the entire process so smooth. He was so easy to work with from start to finish with worksheets to make your event perfect. Every detail I included, and there were a lot, was executed perfectly and flawlessly. I could not more highly recommend this Vendor. Communication was easy and he responded quickly to every email. With custom built up-lighting, my venue at the Ritz-Carlton was a pink paradise. We also used the photo booth from this vendor, which I cant say enough good things about too. It was an open format, and done with a professional Cannon, so the picture was fit to the group, making everyone perfect. It was also so clean and organized, with a photobook more personal than the photos from the guests themselves. I was able to select any style background and the attendant even made me a custom blush and gold style. Dave had the ability to get my guests on the dance floor without being an overbearing DJ, it was the perfect balance and the perfect night.

Andrea · Married on 03/24/2018

Celebrations 24 was amazing! The entire process, from booking to planning to partying was easy! Everyone involved put our interest and priorities first! Kyle (our DJ) was perfect! He did a great job getting the party started and keeping it going all night. We are so thankful! I would recommend them again without hesitation.

Arlene · Married on 02/18/2018

DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER! You have found the best DJ EVER!!! David provided his DJ services for our daughter's destination wedding on St. Pete Beach, which made working with us even more challenging as we live in Colorado. We did make at trip out to meet him before the wedding, and as others have posted, we knew right away we had picked the right guy! So personable, engaged, and sincerely committed to making everything about your day special. He even produced a mix for us for our very special surprise, a daddy/daughter break out dance! He literally spent hours over and above what he needed to in order to make our day exactly what our daughter wanted it to be. He was there for a sound check with my son who played the violin for the ceremony, provided beautiful music for the cocktail hour and dinner, and truly made the reception time the best ever. He helped us choose songs, helped design the flow of events, and honestly made himself part of our family! Everyone raved about him, and he literally had an unending smile and a great sense of humor. We just loved everything about him, hire him NOW before he is taken!!!

Toni · Married on 02/17/2018

Top shelf service!! DJ Kyle was fantastic and flexible with onsite changes. Our bartender, Berkeley, also had to make some on board flight changes - no one was the wiser!! The uplighting really made a difference when the sun went down, so glad Dave suggested it. Celebrations24 helped our daughter's wedding run smoothly and the reception fun! We received so many compliments from guests.

Alyssa · Married on 11/18/2017

Celebrations24 was amazing!! Dave was our DJ and he was very friendly, professional and helpful. He did an amazing job at our wedding always making sure there were people on the dance floor. We also had lighting which was set up perfectly and a photobooth which everyone enjoyed. Booking Celebrations24 was the best decision we could have made. Everyone had an amazing time.

Sheena · Married on 11/18/2017

I’m so thankful for Celebrations 24! They allowed me and my husband to enjoy our wedding with our guests and not worry about the timeline of events. Kyle, my DJ, was so professional and accommodating! We had Indian/American music and Kyle did a fantastic job so that ALL my guests had fun. Thank you again for making our night so perfect!

Nick · Married on 11/18/2017

The DJ we had for our wedding was Awesome! DJ Brad was his name and he played great music, we allowed him to have "DJ's choice" just about every person was up dancing and having a great time. They also provided some neat up lighting for our venue. Celebrations24 was definitely worth every cent.

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2017

So many amazing things to say about Celebrations 24! We hire Dave and his team for all of our events, and they are absolutely the best!! They are always able to read the crowd and able to keep the dance floor going during all the events! They were all super professional, courteous and a pleasure to work with. Celebrations 24 will definitely make any, and all events one to remember! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Kim · Married on 10/22/2017

We hired Celebrations24 and spoke with Dave who was our DJ. He did a fantastic job! Not only with doing a great job being the emcee for our daughter's wedding reception but also being a great advisor and resource for helping connect us with other great vendors as well. He was kind, professional, friendly and fun. Everything you could want to host a special event. They go over and above. I will definitely be using them again. Everyone at the reception had a fantastic time!

Jocelyn · Married on 10/21/2017

Top Notch Service! Dave was very responsive to any questions I had even prior to booking with them. After booking, he immediately responded with the next steps. Our wedding was on 10/21/17. A steel drummer was assigned but after speaking with the assigned drummer, I had some concerns about the communication and my request. I shared them with Dave the next day and he set my mind at ease that he would handle it. A few days later, Dave found another steel drummer that could meet my needs and she was excellent. I would recommend them as well as use them again.

Joni · Married on 10/13/2017

My daughters wedding was 10/13/17 at the Bilmar Beach Resort in Treasure Island! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Celebrations 24! Their staff is Top Notch! The service they provides was exceptional! I would highly recommend this vendor for your wedding needs! They provided DJ, Video, Photo, Lighting and Photobooth and we cannot be happier! Like above it was worth every penny I spent with them! Professional, courtesy and keep everyone involved during the wedding! VERY pleased and will use them again! THANK YOU Dave and your Team!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Celebrations 24's reply:

Wow! Thanks so much! You and your family were a pleasure to work with and we, too, enjoyed every minute! We wish you guys the the best! Dave and staff.

Pooja · Married on 05/27/2017

Dave & the Celebrations 24 Team were in one word, amazing. We can't thank them enough! We had 3 days of events and Dave was on time and completely in tune for every event. The sound quality on the speakers was excellent and we had zero "technical difficulties" all weekend.

Last but not least, Dave was an absolute pleasure to work with; he was extremely responsive via email, text, or phone. Dave was very personable and even got to show off his great DJ'ing skills at one of our events. Dave went out of his way to make sure everything in his control was perfect, and my wife and I highly, highly recommend his services.

5 Stars no doubt!

april · Married on 04/30/2017

Worked with Celebrations 24 at our recent wedding at the St. Petersburg MFA - Dave was amazing from start to finish! We live out of the area and most of our planning/communication was via email - dave is incredibly organized, detail oriented and was helpful whenever we needed him. Everything was set up hours in advance and he even took short videos of our special moments for their Facebook page which was an awesome surprise. Top notch professionalism and a whole lot of fun! Would highly recommend! Photo booth was great too!

Victoria · Married on 03/12/2017

Dave was phenomenal throughout the entire planning process and even better during the event! He was super fast with responding to all of our questions and kept the party going flawlessly. His combination of fun and hilarious games and respectful but lively music made for the perfect night.

Jill · Married on 12/30/2016

We used Celebrations 24 for our uplighting, DJ, videography and photobooth. It was so easy and affordable to book multiple services with this group. DJ Kyle was awesome, we had so many compliments from our guests on the music, and we really appreciated his help in creating a timeline for the reception in order to have a good flow and keep the party going, he was excellent! Brad and Jessica were our videographers for the day and their final product was phenomenal! The videos they produced were high quality and perfectly edited, and we had them back within a week of the wedding. Randall coordinated all the photobooth activities and did a great job! We were able to coordinate our backgrounds for the green screen in the week prior to our event, and he took it from there! All of the guests had a great time using the photobooth, and we loved looking at the photo album he created for us at the end of the night. Finally, the uplighting was perfect and really lit up the venue. Overall, Celebrations 24 was a top notch vendor and provided great service from end to end - thank you DJ Kyle, Brad, Jessica & Randall for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Celebrations 24's reply:

Jill... Thanks so much for the amazing comments! You, and brides like you, are the reason we are in this business! Thanks again and we wish you a long and happy marriage!

Jamilyn · Married on 11/26/2016

He was great and made our night special and full of life! I would highly recommend him for your wedding! The photo booth was also a HUGE hit. Very good price as well!

Julie · Married on 11/26/2016

Dave thank you for your great service at our wedding on Nov. 26-16. Everything was flawless! Your lighting was beautiful and everyone even the GRANDMA'S had a great time with the photo booth! And the added photo book and flash drive created even more memories! Our guest all raved about what a great time they had dancing under the lights to all the great music. Thanks for keeping the party going!

Tiffany · Married on 11/15/2016

We had Kyle as our DJ for our big day, and let me tell you he is FANTASTIC!! The reception activities flowed so smoothly, we even had to change the original schedule because a family member was going to hve to leave early due to health issues and he made sure we did all the important things in time for them to enjoy them! He was very flexable, charming and funny! He had all my guests in tears when he recited a love story that he wrote based on our relationship history! He kept eveyone on the dance floor and made sure we were having a great time! I would definitely recomend him for your wedding!!