Celebrations 24 Reviews

Celebrations 24 4
Celebrations 24 5

Lynda Ratliff · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Excellence in everything

These guys are the BEST!!! We started the connection with them about a year before the wedding. Everything they do is TOP NOTCH! From the service to the communication, punctuality, engagement, vision, and execution, everything they did was with EXCELLENCE.
    We hand-picked DJ Kyle based on his style/video, and he was PERFECT for our event.
    We highly recommend them for any celebration you may be hosting!

Celebrations 24 6
    Celebrations 24 7
    Celebrations 24 8
    Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Emily

Emily Mcmullen Farrell · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Amazing Service

DJ Kyle and Celebrations 24 did an awesome job with all of the music for our wedding - both for the ceremony and the reception. People stayed on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Kylie Sanders · Getting married on 02/10/2020

Very Flexible

We hired DJ Dave and he did not disappoint. My husband and I loved meeting with him to go over the timeline of the reception prior to the wedding. It made me, as a bride, more calm knowing the night was planned out minute by minute. On the actual day we started the reception late due to taking photos. Dave was extremely flexible and made everything on our timeline happen in a timely manner. He also stayed an additional 30 minutes when requested for a decent price! Everyone loved the music and song choices. Thank you Dave for playing an important role in our special day!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Susan Liquori · Married on 12/28/2019

So happy we hired them!

We were debating whether we needed a DJ at all. We had a small destination wedding and did not think the guests would get up and dance! However, much to our amazement, they wanted to. John, our DJ was very professional and asked our opinion before he turned up the volume and let them dance! Even my 87 year old mom was out there....Overall, it was a great experience. He was accommodating, listen to our requests. He played the music my husband and I loved, but kept it current for the younger crew! All in all, a great experience. I would highly recommend them for your wedding or party.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke Chamness · Married on 11/30/2019

10/10 Recommend

Dave from Celebrations 24 was incredible! As you can imagine, it is easy to get wrapped up in all the wedding planning and I sort of forgot to fill out the DJ questionnaire. I asked Dave to fill in the blanks and it was PERFECT. Dave is also so easy going and it was a pleasure to have him at our wedding. I would absolutely recommend this company!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Thomson · Married on 11/16/2019

So amazing--kept the wedding fun all night long!

We used Celebrations 24 for uplighting and for our DJ on our wedding night. From the beginning (nearly a year before the wedding), Dave and Kyle were so communicative and open to answering any and all questions, concerns, etc.--whether it was pricing or process related, they never gave a tone of annoyance and professionally explained everything we needed to know. I don't think any other vendor we used was so swift in their responses to us. Kyle was amazing in the few weeks leading up to the wedding. After providing information on what we were looking for, he scheduled a call with us to review and to discuss some of the special touches he wanted to add. I had a couple last-minute requests a couple days before the wedding, and Kyle accommodated; even during the wedding, he was touching base with us. He brought really fun and different moments to our reception, and we just couldn't be happier. People were dancing all night, and it really was just so fun. I would highly recommend Celebrations 24 if you are looking for music/DJ/uplighting/etc.--the quality of the services is simply bar none!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Caitlin · Married on 11/16/2019

Turn of fate gave us an amazing DJ!

We had originally booked with a different DJ however he ended up cancelling on us. So about 2 months before the wedding we were scrambling to find a new one. Celebrations 24 was amazing and accommodated the last minute booking. Its great that the company has multiple DJs that way if something were to happen I fill they could still find someone to fill in. They had a great questionnaire you fill out and send to the owner Dave from there he creates a timeline for his DJ to use. We were assigned DJ John, he was AMAZING! He really paid attention to our music likes by incorporating Disney, boy bands, k-pop and more. He even brings little stuffed animals to give away to children at events. John was flexible as we moved through the timeline of events and worked well with our coordinator and other vendors to ensure things ran smoothly, he is truly an experienced professional.

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Valle · Married on 11/16/2019

5 Stars All Around!

Celebrations24 did not disappoint from the time I emailed Dave inquiring about their services to the end of our wedding night. Dave was incredibly responsive, which was quite refreshing after reaching out to numerous vendors! We picked DJ Kyle for our wedding. He did an AMAZING job! We even had guests tell us what an amazing job he did. We also used the up lighting which set the mood for the entire night! And lastly, the photobooth (my favorite) blew me away with the custom green screen! I highly recommend this company for all your entertaining needs!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/09/2019

Pick DJ Angel!!!!

I cannot recommend this DJ service enough, especially DJ Angel. We booked 40 uplights (or something ridiculous), a dance floor, and DJ Angel for what I thought was an amazing price. I am so happy I went crazy with the uplighting because he placed it all around the venue (perfectly) helping to transforming our blank slate venue into a warm, romantic, and beautiful space. Everywhere I went I was mesmerized by how inviting the space was, and how warm and fun it felt. DJ Angel did a great job. He listened to everything we wanted, but more importantly read the crowd amazingly, and had everyone on the dance floor. All. Night. Long. I asked for a mix of Spanish music, pop, and sing-along songs (such as queen, killers, etc). I also provided a list of songs my guests had asked for, and everyone was so happy about the music, and the personal touch of having their song played. He flawlessly shortened a song for us (no idea where or how but probably somewhere in the middle of the song), so that the song was not the full 4 minutes, but also ensuring we did not lose any of the important parts. He was sincere, happy, and made the party for us! I cannot thank him enough and I am so glad we booked him! And I encourage you to do so as well. I also recommend Dave, and while he was not my DJ, he was my point of reference and he did an amazing job too!! He responds quickly, and was just a pleasure to work with! So thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Bocchino · Married on 11/09/2019

DJ Dave was awesome!

My new husband and I are beyond thankful for DJ Dave! His positive attitude and calm demeanor made the entire process including our wedding reception unforgettable. He helped us create the energy we always imagined and made sure we were set up for success the day of! We received so many compliments about how perfect and fun our wedding reception was and we have him to thank for it.

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Julie

Julie Prins · Married on 11/02/2019

The best of the best!!!

I used Celebrations 24 for my wedding DJ/MC (Dave), up-lighting, photo booth, officiant (Cathy), and photographer (Ken) and could not be more pleased with each and every thing about the services they provided. They were easy to work with, fun, engaged, and really seemed to care about doing the very best job possible. I received so many compliments about everything and I have Dave and his team to thank for this. I cannot wait to get my pictures back as I am certain they are going to be amazing - Ken was an absolute professional and really took the time to get the best photos. Absolutely the best and beyond thrilled with all of the services I used with Celebrations 24!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Ella

Ella · Married on 10/26/2019

Would 100% use again and again

Angel was so accommodating and not to mention FUN! This vendor was through and took into account every detail of my wedding. I had a super weird bridal party and they took it in stride. Our day was perfect because of Celebrations 24. I could not have asked for a better DJ service.

Celebrations 24 9
    Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Tanya

Tanya Torres · Married on 10/19/2019

Dancing All Night

DJ Angel was wonderful! He had the party going on all night and the guests loved him. Thank you Angel for all your help and making the decision to be part of our beautiful day. We are eternally grateful.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Celebrations 24's reply:

Thanks so much! You and your family and friends were amazing! It was a great party! We wish you guys the best!
  • Joanne

Joanne Gilch · Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect and exceptional entertainment

Put my faith in an unknown for our 50th wedding anniversary in June.
    Found Celebration24, filled out the application, texted Dave and paid our deposit ...all online!
    Best decision ever! He played all the right songs at the perfect times. If your unsure or just can’t make that “I need a dj” decision.... pick Dave with Celebration24 and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Joelle Schultz · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing!

Kyle was absolutely AMAZING!! He was able to help get our guests up and moving from the time we opened up the dance floor until the end! He worked with us to make sure he knew exactly how to pronounce everyone's names and was able to change how the evening transpired (as far as announcements, etc. because we were running late and changed last minute). He was very professional and accommodating and we HIGHLY RECOMMEND Kyle and Celebrations 24! We are hoping to throw a 5 year Anniversary Party (or maybe 3 year :)) and have him come and DJ just so we can enjoy more of his DJ skills! A+ vendor!!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Cameron · Married on 04/20/2019

Best DJ Around!

Dave did an absolutely wonderful job as DJ for our wedding. He ensured that all the scheduled events stayed on time throughout the night and kept in constant contact with us to ensure we were all on the same page. Everything that we requested to happen went off without a hitch. The quality of the sound system and lights were top notch and really turned our venue into a party. His assistance in planning leading up to the event made the whole process stress free and super easy. I can not suggest Dave and Celebrations24 enough, they are by far the best out there in the Tampa area and they work so hard at making sure that your wedding is everything that you ever wanted.

Thanks Dave!!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • DesaRay

DesaRay · Married on 04/13/2019

Fun wedding DJ

We met both of them at a bridal show and felt at ease speaking to them right away. Dave was our main contact throughout the process. He always responded very quickly, would give his advice and helped us with songs and making a timeline. He was extremely easy to work with. We ultimately hired them for their DJ, photobooth, slideshow and uplighting services. Angel was the actual DJ at our wedding. He has a calm approach when speaking but can have fun at a wedding! Our guests loved the variety of music and danced all night! The only issue we did have was the microphone was crackling during the ceremony. Angel tried fixing it and gave a replacement. And we were so happy, it really didn’t ruin anything for us. Our videographer plugged his equipment right into their speakers/equipment so hopefully the sound will come out fine. The photobooth was also a lot of fun and the attendant made sure everyone got their strips and placed an extra in an album for them to sign for us. It was so much fun to look back at and see how everyone was having a great time.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Emily · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing! 100% would recommend

Was wonderful to work with!!! I couldn’t ask for a better DJ for my wedding. 100% would recommend.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Kathy · Married on 02/09/2019

We love DJ Dave

As soon as my daughter got engaged, my first call was to Dave at Celebrations 24. He had been the DJ for our older daughter's wedding and I knew that we HAD to have him back for this one! Dave met with my daughter and son-in-law and they came up with the perfect songs for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception. She had a very specific entrance song that needed a mixup and Dave delivered perfectly with his mad skills. He kept the whole evening on track and VERY FUN! The dance floor was full all night due to his perfect timing and song selection. The uplighting and dance lights, transformed a very plain ballroom into a gorgeous feast for the eyes. We highly recommend Celebrations 24!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Celebrations 24's reply:

Wow! Thanks so much Kathy! The night was an absolute BLAST and I am so honored that you had me back! The bride and bridal party entrances were epic! The photographer was elated and told me it was the best intros that she ever saw! The energy was so high all night. You guys are the best! Thanks again and I look forward to the next one! Dave

Kim Berry · Married on 01/12/2019

Celebrations 24 SAVED the day!!!

We already knew that Celebrations 24 and Dave Kanaszka are amazing, talented and reliable because they did our oldest daughter's wedding a little over a year ago. This review is to give them praise for basically saving our other daughter's wedding altogether. Our youngest daughter had contracted a package deal wedding (otherwise we would have OF COURSE used Celebrations 24 again) with a beautiful venue and a wonderful coordinator almost a year in advance. ALL the details like the menu, cake, flowers, decorations, and DJ/music had all been completed and confirmed months ago. Then, literally, the Thursday night before her Saturday wedding the DJ that was supposed to emcee and provide all the sound systems and music called her at 10:00 PM and said they couldn't come, that they lost their voice. "Sorry"! They had not even informed the coordinator who had hired them as part of the package. So in a sheer panic I still had Celebrations 24 number in my phone and I called and left a message at 10:30 PM. Dave called me back in 15 min. and said not only would he be able to help but he was available himself to do it!!! He immediately e mailed my daughter, got all her information and made a schedule of events for her wedding that was PERFECT! He showed up early Saturday with EVERYTHING we needed and did an absolutely EXCELLENT job with basically 24 hours or less of prep time. He turned what could have ruined my daughter's wedding into a miracle! I could not be any more pleased or happy with this company and Dave!!!

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing! Highly recommend!

You NEED Celebrations 24 at your wedding or event. Dave with Celebrations 24 was AMAZING! He was so easy to contact and keep in touch with throughout the wedding planning process. He created a PERFECT timeline and coordinated the entire reception. He really understood what we envisioned our wedding to be, and made it come to life. He did a great job at keeping the party going and kept people out on the dance floor the whole night! HIGHLY Recommend Celebrations 24.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Katie Lollar · Married on 11/10/2018

Pretty lights and good music!

We hired Celebrations 24 to DJ our wedding (Nov. 2018), and I’m so glad we did! Kyle Kydd was our DJ and he did an amazing job!! The communication leading up to the wedding was stellar. He made sure to learn exactly what we wanted ahead of time including songs and what traditions we would be incorporating. He played the ceremony music, cocktail hour music, songs for the slideshow, and of course dancing music for the reception. He did a great job of keeping the timeline flowing and MCing the wedding all night. His awesome radio voice was great in introducing the bridal party and parents, as well as getting the guests’ attention. My guests raved about the incredible lights Kyle brought and set up. It made the room look gorgeous! The colors were constantly changing and it really made the photos look so awesome! I would absolutely recommend this company for any event where the DJ is an important element. So happy with the end results! Thanks again!!

Celebrations 24 10
    Sent on 12/13/2018

Diana M Folino · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

We chose Celebrations 24 as our DJ for our wedding reception on October 20th. David Kanaszka was phenomenal! He served as the coordinator and DJ keeping everything rolling for us while we were preoccupied with the getting married part 😊.... He even worked with our photographer to round up guests for special photo shots!

While we (the bridal party) were not always on time, he made sure everything was flowing smoothly and kept us focused on what we needed to do and when! Really truly took the worry away... especially since we did not have a wedding coordinator to orchestrate everything. He took the reigns and ran with it.

The music was perfect and he had all of our guests participating ether on the dance floor or for the toasts or for dinner... it was seamless! Highly recommend David for your next party, wedding, anything you need the services of a very experienced DJ!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Tracie Ferg · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely awesome!

I had attended two weddings that Dave was the DJ so I planned my wedding date around his availability. He did not disappoint. Even non dancers got up and danced and everyone is still talking about how much fun the wedding was. You will not go wrong with Celebrations24!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Adrienne · Married on 07/14/2018

Dave at Celebrations 24 made Our 36th Wedding Anniversary Vow Renewal & Reception truly Amazing!!! He was very detailed oriented to making sure Our Reception went Smoothly & Wonderfully with Our Favorite Music, Lighting and Announcements. I recommend him highly! Thank You, Dave.

Sent on 10/02/2018