2119 Little Brook Lane, Clearwater, FL 33763 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Music To My Ears

Music To My Ears is an experienced wedding DJ service located in Clearwater, Florida. This entertainment company lends a passionate and positive energy to the wedding events that they attend. Owner, DJ SimonSays strives to bring a fresh approach to the DJ industry whilst keeping his audience entertained and on their feet all night. Simon takes pride in his communication and customization skills, he keeps an open line with his clients which allows him to understand more about them. This enables him to remain true to their vision and expectations when crafting their wedding playlist.

Music To My Ears aims to provide one inclusive package, which combines all of the elements that couples need for their wedding-day entertainment. Their most popular package includes an initial consultation, an MC for those special announcements, and all the required sound equipment. Simon believes in hosting only one event per day to ensure that each occasion receives the attention and detail it deserves. A bilingual MC ensures that everybody feels included on the day and that nobody misses out on the special celebration. The company can also facilitate fun karaoke sessions to kick off the night’s events.

Follow Music To My Ears on

Other couples have also viewed

• Graingertainment
  • Rhythm Makers DJ's
  • Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.
  • MITCH VJ VADER

Videos 7 Videos

37 Reviews for Music To My Ears

• Bailey

Bailey C. · Married on 03/27/2021

Can’t say enough amazing things about Chi

DJ Chi was THE BOMB.COM!!! She made my wedding a literal dream. Everyone was dancing which was the thing I was looking forward to most. Everything ran very smoothly and she was such a fun person but also very professional. I highly recommend 🎉😁

Sent on 03/29/2021

Music To My Ears's reply:

Heyyyy! Thank you!!! We had so much fun and you guys looked absolutely amazing! I am so glad I could be part of helping make your wedding dreams come true. Your bridal party and the people at your wedding were awesome! 🤟 I wish you both an amazing future!
  • Lacey

Lacey T. · Married on 03/20/2021

Fantastic!

DJ Chi was nothing but fantastic from the moment we had our first meeting and went above and beyond what I would have ever expected of her. She is very laid back and makes the whole process of outlining the ceremony and reception music very easy. She made the entire 70 person wedding dance all night, which is exactly what I asked her to do! The music flow was great of the songs we chose, and the only thing I wished to have changed was to have made my event even longer - we just did not want to stop the party! Everyone spoke highly over her after the event and thought we had hired a fantastic DJ. We had a semi-bilingual wedding since my husband's side spoke mostly Spanish, and she was able to make the Spanish music flow together well for both sides of our family to dance. I would recommend her to anyone and if you want someone who gets back to you quickly when you have any questions, who makes the process smooth and easy, and gets everyone (even those who aren't typically dancers) to dance then look no further and choose DJ Chi! Chi, thank you from the bottom of both mine and my husband's heart because we really enjoyed working with you and will recommend the world to you!

Sent on 03/22/2021

Music To My Ears's reply:

Wow! Thank you sooo very much! I'm glad I could help make your day special for you. Both of you and your families are awesome! Your father in law was so funny when he came up their to rock out with me lol! I really appreciate you choosing me as your DJ and wish you both the very best!
  • Stefanie

Stefanie P. · Married on 03/13/2021

Great DJ/Photobooth team!

Dj Chi was great and kept fantastic pacing with the nights music, pumped up when we needed a kick, cooled down with some slow ones. She was communicative and hard working. We had the Photo Booth which guests LOVED! At the end of the night we got to take home a photo album with all the film strips and little messages from each guest, it’s such a fun keepsake. Dj Chi also put up a BEAUTIFUL setup of string lighting with Chinese lanterns over our outdoor dance floor and it was just perfect! 10/10 Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/23/2021

Music To My Ears's reply:

Thank you! You had such a beautiful venue and we had a great time rocking it out with you! Thanks for letting us meet the puppies. Wishing you both all the happiness!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Music To My Ears FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 595
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 695
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Music To My Ears 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 2119 Little Brook Lane Clearwater, FL, 33763 See on map
    Location of (Music To My Ears)