Music To My Ears

Clearwater, FL View map
$695 Most Popular Price

$695 Most Popular Price

Music To My Ears is an experienced wedding DJ service located in Clearwater, Florida. This entertainment company lends a passionate and positive energy to the wedding events that they attend. Owner, DJ SimonSays strives to bring a fresh approach to the DJ industry whilst keeping his audience entertained and on their feet all night. Simon takes pride in his communication and customization skills, he keeps an open line with his clients which allows him to understand more about them. This enables him to remain true to their vision and expectations when crafting their wedding playlist.

Music To My Ears aims to provide one inclusive package, which combines all of the elements that couples need for their wedding-day entertainment. Their most popular package includes an initial consultation, an MC for those special announcements, and all the required sound equipment. Simon believes in hosting only one event per day to ensure that each occasion receives the attention and detail it deserves. A bilingual MC ensures that everybody feels included on the day and that nobody misses out on the special celebration. The company can also facilitate fun karaoke sessions to kick off the night’s events.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$595

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$695

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Angela
    Angela W. Married on 03/06/2022

DJ Simon says made the night!!!

DJ Simon says made the night!
    He listen to everything I asked for and wanted it to be. He made it about the children and he played games with them like I asked. I wanted certain music at certain times so he applied an app that I was able to tell my times in which songs that I wanted. He provided microphones. he had smooth transitions and even played a little extra for us I would definitely hire again for another party!!!!

Music To My Ears's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and letting me be a part of making your wedding dreams come true ❤️💪😎💒💃🎵🕺
  • Haley
    Haley Married on 01/15/2022

Great Experience

Simon did an amazing job for our 2022 wedding. He made sure everyone was having a great time and kept the energy up. Highly recommend!

• Sarah
    Sarah F. Married on 11/12/2021

Awesome DJ

DJ Simon was absolutely awesome! He has everyone up and dancing at my wedding. He was so personable and fun! He really knew how to help throw a party and that’s exactly what we wanted. Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. Plus the photo booths were a hit. Thank you DJ Simon

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Music To My Ears 1
Exclusive

2119 Little Brook Lane Clearwater, FL, 33763
Location of (Music To My Ears)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding