124 Hibiscus st. 2, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Deals 1

About Music To My Ears

Music To My Ears is a wedding DJ business based in Tarpon Springs, Florida, which also serves all of the Tampa Bay area. The team has worked with special events of all kinds, ranging from weddings to corporate events to birthday parties. To make sure they know how to make your vision come to life, the team offers free consultations before your big day. Then, on the day of your wedding or event, they will come prepared to add fun and entertainment that you and your guests won’t easily forget.

There are package options available from Music To My Ears that make preparing for your wedding or event much easier. Your DJ will bring along the latest equipment so that you can enjoy the best experience and highest quality sound. Couples are welcome to add upgrades to their package such as a Gobo digital monogram, photo booth with an attendant, digital interactive dancing floor, and more.

Follow Music To My Ears on

11 Reviews for Music To My Ears

• Candy

Candy Mccawley · Married on 08/23/2019

Exceeds expectations

He was so awesome and made our wedding so much fun!! Definitely exceeded expectations , I would highly recommend him to all.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Shannon Dolan · Married on 08/10/2019

Review of my wedding dj

Dj SimonSays was the dj for my wedding. We are so glad we went with him. It wasn't until days later that it all sunk in how truly amazing he was. He went above and beyond. If that is his secret, under promise and over deliver, I'm sorry for letting the secret out. But I just want other brides to have the same amazing night I had at my wedding. Happy planning ladies, and gents?

Sent on 05/25/2019

Music To My Ears's reply:

Thank you Shannon and Mike. The kind words mean a lot. And you did let my secret out, shame on you :)

Music To My Ears FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 795.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount