124 Hibiscus st. 2, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Deals 1

About Music To My Ears

Music To My Ears is a wedding DJ business based in Tarpon Springs, Florida, which also serves all of the Tampa Bay area. The team has worked with special events of all kinds, ranging from weddings to corporate events to birthday parties. To make sure they know how to make your vision come to life, the team offers free consultations before your big day. Then, on the day of your wedding or event, they will come prepared to add fun and entertainment that you and your guests won’t easily forget.

There are package options available from Music To My Ears that make preparing for your wedding or event much easier. Your DJ will bring along the latest equipment so that you can enjoy the best experience and highest quality sound. Couples are welcome to add upgrades to their package such as a Gobo digital monogram, photo booth with an attendant, digital interactive dancing floor, and more.

Follow Music To My Ears on

• Videos 7

9 Reviews for Music To My Ears

Schlania S Bercaw · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing DJ

Very easy to work, was very professional, did a great job ensuring everyone was involved and went on to the dance floor himself to encourage others, great communication, prompt. 5 stars . Did a amazing job tailoring the event to our taste.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Music To My Ears's reply:

Thank you Schlania and Matt for letting me be part of your special day. Your dress was the best. Maybe they will let you post some cool pics of the dress on here 😀

adamina · Married on 10/14/2017

Michael Guzman and Adamina Reith

Simon made our wedding unforgettable, his was very engaging with our guests, played awesome music, everyone had a blast!!! So glad we had him as our DJ, he made our wedding the best day of our lives!!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Music To My Ears's reply:

Mike and Addie it was a pleasure to be a part of your beautiful day. Thanks for allowing me to officiate and Dj. I hope there are more amazing memories to be made in your lives as the ones as your big day.

Music To My Ears FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 795.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount