Luxury Events Entertainment, L.L.C.

Tampa, FL View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$850 Most Popular Price

Luxury Events Entertainment is a wedding DJ service that operates out of Tampa, Florida. This business enjoys cultivating a thoroughly enjoyable time that the couple and their guests can remember for many years to come. Owing to their 10 years of experience, professional attitude, and attentive approach, this operation is more than capable of bringing enthusiasm to your special occasion.

With Luxury Events Entertainment, couples can relax safe in the knowledge that this dedicated operation is committed to doing justice to the once-in-a-lifetime event. Consultations afford them time to get to know the couples who book their services, allowing the DJs to craft a bespoke experience. Indeed, they offer a variety of packages to please different preferences, and these include the Premier, Premier+, and Premier+ Deluxe options. Whether you want a high-energy atmosphere, a romantic ambience, or something a little different, numerous requests can be accommodated. Ultimately, they want to ensure that the happy couple and their invitees have an unforgettable time by playing music that gets everyone on the dance floor. They also provide MC duties so that the once-in-a-lifetime milestone takes place smoothly and with reduced stress. What’s more, musicians can attend the festivities to serenade guests with live performances. To add to the magic of the occasion, these DJs are happy to provide uplighting, fog effects, monograms, disco balls, karaoke, and more. Other features of this service include:

• A one-event-per-day policy
  • Do-not-play lists
  • Flat screens
  • Projectors
  • Sound systems
  • Microphones

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$650

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$850

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

• Martis
    L Married on 12/04/2021

Love At First Call

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I have not just helped plan many wedding but have been the MOH 10 times now. Understanding that a DJ can make or break your celebration is paramount to a successful reception and Martin CLEARLY knows this and takes his role as a DJ seriously.

We literally spoke for the first time today and it was clear that he was not just a professional but an artist. Martin takes responsibility for the enjoyment of every guest into his hands and has mastered a variety of tricks to ensure each person engages with the celebration.

Martin was originally only speaking with me out of the goodness of his heart to help me with a concern where we both never thought I would be able to hire him and now I am personally doing whatever I can to get Martin hired for my wedding!

I'm writing this out of sincere gratitude for his assistance and in hopes that this helps some other bride, groom, or corporate office on the fence about who they need at their special event. Martin has definitely impressed me and I'm not easily impressed.
    Jessica T. Married on 04/17/2021

Excellent customer service

Although we had to cancel our wedding due to Covid, it was a true pleasure to work with Martin. He was our ONLY vendor who checked in with us each month to ask if we needed anything as we got closer to our wedding date. In an uncertain time, this went a long way! Martin was super responsive and easy to work with. I am sad we didn't get to use Martin for our big day but hope that we could use his services sometime in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

8516 Tidal Bay Lane Tampa, FL, 33635

Open 24 hours/ 7 days a week.
Location of (Luxury Events Entertainment, L.L.C.)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding