DJ Joseph - SRQdj

Sarasota, FL View map Visit website
$975 Most Popular Price

$975 Most Popular Price

DJ Joseph - SRQdj is an entertainment business based out of Sarasota, Florida that provides wedding DJ services across the Sunshine State. Owner and operator Joseph Oakes is originally from New York City and has been performing professionally since 1991. This licensed and insured DJ pays attention to the details, learns the needs of each client, and performs with an energetic and interactive style.

Wedding service with DJ Joseph - SRQdj comes in a range of packages. These all include a consultation, wedding DJ and MC services, travel expenses, and the use of a high-end sound system, microphones, and a disco ball. Joseph is an accomplished Master of Ceremonies and remains easily accessible to ensure an enjoyable event. He is always ready and willing to listen to his clients, seamlessly incorporating their input into the program. DJ Joseph also offers computer-generated lighting, online planning, complete ceremony services, and additional performance time. A couple can expect his personal touch to help create their dream wedding entertainment.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$750

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$975

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Danielle G. Married on 04/23/2022

Wedding DJ

I had great communication with DJ Joseph the entire planning stage of my wedding. He was well organized and used an online tool for me to input my timeline of events, details and song choices. He was on time to the event and was set up way in advance of our guests arriving. He played every song I requested and didn’t miss a beat. He was also really good at reading the audience during our reception. His wife Roxanne brought playdough and toys for the kids and helped keep them entertained. I heard nothing but excellent feedback from my guests. I would definitely recommend DJ Joseph.
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee A. Married on 07/31/2021

Great people!

Had a wonderful time. Very professional and sweet!
    Nadia O. Married on 05/12/2018

Amazingly fun and professional

We want to thank you so much for helping to make our wedding such a wonderful and fun celebration. Your professionalism and dedication to your art were remarkable. We received so many comments from our guests how much they enjoyed the music and your energy...from the 18-year-olds to the 80-year-olds...you were awesome!

We really appreciated everything you did to keep us enjoying ourselves, while keeping on schedule...not always an easy thing to do. You knew exactly how to read the crowd and give them quality entertainment. You were able to help us get our guests on the dance floor (just like we asked you to) and they loved it. It was the most fun wedding many of us have ever attended!

Thanks also for spending the time to go over the music in our planning meeting and for setting up early so we could use your system during the ceremony...your knowledge and love of music is a beautiful thing."

Deals

DJ Joseph - SRQdj 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Team

Joseph Oakes
Joseph Oakes
Owner/Operator Wedding DJ and Master of Ceremonies

A touch of elegance and a lot of fun! That's my recipe for an awesome wedding reception! I've been in the wedding DC/MC business for more than 30 years, yet my passion for my chosen profession, and my reverence for "my couples" burns brighter than ever! I have always embraced cutting edge technology, rather than reject it! This marriage (LOL) of my vast experience, coupled with the latest tech, results in an amazing and uniquely moving interactive performance that you and your guests will remember fondly for years to come! Old school service meets state of the art tech! How can we help you!

Barefoot Weddings Barefoot Weddings Wedding Officiants

DJ Joseph will have your guests on the dance floor!

Rev. Georgeann Butler Rev. Georgeann Butler Wedding Officiants

I have worked with DJ Joseph and had a wonderful time! He has boundless energy that keeps the party moving. He is professional and fun. He is reliable and flexible enough to make sure the music and announcements are well timed and well done. He'll make your event extra-special.

South Gate Center South Gate Center Banquet Halls

Joseph is the BEST!!! He has a great repertoire, all computerized. He gets out on the floor and gets people started. I've used him many times and you really can't find better.

1520 Glen Oaks Drive East Apt 148 Sarasota, FL, 34232
941-405-3262
Location of (DJ Joseph - SRQdj)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding