Voyage Photography, LLC Reviews

Voyage Photography, LLC 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing Team and Couple!

Rachel and Brandon were amazing! They were so fun to work and kept us on track so we could get the shots we really wanted while still having enough time with our guests. Such a funny and nice couple and we cannot wait to get all our photos back,

Sent on 06/04/2019

Ashley Hughes · Married on 09/28/2018

Awesome Experience!

Rachel and Brandon were amazing to work with! She always responded very quickly and was super flexible throughout the entire process. We ended up having to reschedule the engagement photo session 3-4x due to rain and we finally made it work on a perfect day!

For the wedding, Rachel was extremely laid-back and throughout the day, kept a calm demeanor (which is hard to do at times with my crazy family!). She makes sure any shots you wanted are in her list, and we received a ton of variety in where we shot and types of pictures. We are super happy with the pictures we received.

Thanks you for such an amazing wedding experience and beautiful pictures we are sure to cherish forever.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Decision for Capturing our Special Day!

Rachel and Brandon are absolutely fantastic and we are so grateful they captured our special day! My (now) husband and I are not great in front of a camera, but you would never have guessed that with all the great pictures we got! Rachel and Brandon captured all of the special moments, provided clear instructions and had a variety of poses that matched our personalities. We got such a huge variety of photos - it was such a challenge to pick just one for our thank you cards.

Rachel was extremely easy to work with - very flexible, responsive to email, and organized. She provided a detailed questionnaire which helped us determine a timeline and confirm what we wanted captured. Rachel suggested taking wedding pictures in Georgetown and it was PERFECT! We have gotten so many compliments on the location due to the variety of colors and building materials.

We got over 1,000 photos (!) and it was super easy to view, download and share the pictures with friends/family.

Overall, working with Rachel and Brandon was an absolute pleasure. They are both so nice, accommodating, and professional. We strongly recommend hiring Voyage Photography to capture your special day - you will not regret this decision!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/10/2018

Rachel (and Brandon) were extremely accommodating, easy to work with, friendly, and we absolutely loved our engagement photos (we are still waiting for our wedding photos). Our engagement photos were taken in March (still pretty cold in NoVA) yet our photos were vibrant (we were worried everything would look pretty dreary). We love Rachel's crisp, clean, portrait style shots and we REALLY enjoyed working with both of them. We 100% would recommend them and worth every penny (and they were a very very fair price). We are both pretty awkward taking photos but during our engagement session, they both made us feel super comfortable, suggested poses (without pushing), and really made the effort to make sure they got all the shots we wanted (during our wedding too). Because we had an engagement session with them, we felt very comfortable and confident for our wedding photos. Rachel responds very quickly to emails/calls and we really appreciate that they had our best interests in mind.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

Rachel and Brandon are AMAZING!! We're generally not super comfortable in front of cameras, but they made us feel totally at ease. Rachel always responded to emails very quickly and made sure we had a detailed plan laid out before the wedding day. We took engagement photos in the fall and she had some great ideas for where to do them. And on the wedding day they were efficient and fun - they made sure we got all the pictures we wanted and had wonderful suggestions for different poses. They even took care of corralling all the family members who were wandering off while we were trying to take pictures! They are amazing people and we can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Anna · Married on 10/28/2017

What can I say about Rachel and Brandon that hasn't already been said?! They are truly incredible. Incredible people, incredible photographers and an incredible team. Working with them from our Engagement shoot in the Spring to our Wedding in the Fall was such a pleasure. Rachel was so organized and made sure to ask all of the right questions in order to capture everything I wanted. They are so accommodating and they are so laid back which really was a breath of fresh air in the craziness of wedding planning. Choosing Voyage Photography to capture moments from the best day of our lives was the absolute BEST decision we could've made and we would make it again and again. We are SO excited to see our wedding photos, especially after getting our sneak peek pictures to get us through the next few weeks. We are even thinking about taking 1 year anniversary pictures with them which makes me so excited!! Long story short - Voyage Photography ROCKS!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Voyage Photography, LLC 8

hillary · Married on 10/07/2017

Rachel and Brandon are the best! They were so easy to work with and so organized! We absolutely loved our engagement photos and we love our wedding photos. They are such amazing people and photographers. We loved working with them and we recommend them to every bride and groom! As a couple who don't feel super comfortable in front of the camera; they made it easy. They knew how to make us laugh and comfortable resulting in really beautiful photographs. Even when I was cranky on the day of, they were both so easy going and really made the day go smoothly! Rachel is the type of person who goes above and beyond to make sure you're happy with her work. She handled every single one of my requests (which I'm sure were sometimes crazy) seamlessly. I added some photos to show how beautiful their work is - she made me look about 10x better in all of the photos! They are the absolute best and you won't regret booking with them!

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Voyage Photography, LLC 13
    Voyage Photography, LLC 14
    Voyage Photography, LLC 15

Molly · Married on 08/12/2017

Rachel and Brandon at Voyage Photography were absolutely incredible! They were able to capture the beauty, love and essence of our wedding day, while making it so easy on us! We had a large wedding party and they were able to direct and get group photos taken quickly and efficiently. They captured the natural and simple aesthetic we were looking for as well as the fun, lively atmosphere of the reception. On top of everything, Rachel and Brandon were so easy to work with and knew exactly what they were doing. Rachel was fantastic from the time we first contacted her to the day we received all of our photos, less than a month after the wedding! She was organized, accommodating, and answered all of our questions. Thank you Rachel and Brandon for giving us the most incredible, gorgeous photographs to look back on for years to come.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Eric · Married on 10/15/2016

Voyage Photography provided not only excellent photos for both our wedding and engagement sessions, but performed their work in an extremely professional manner. They were willing to work with any particular shots we requested, and worked extremely hard during our wedding to ensure they were taken. Both are not only professional, but generally good people that showed genuine interest in making our big day special. They treated us as if the pictures were their wedding, and that is well above the standard for most vendors. I highly recommend Voyage Photography for any wedding needs.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Cefion · Married on 10/08/2016

Finding talented and affordable photographers was one of the most challenging parts of the wedding planning process and we are so thankful that we found Voyage Photography. Rachel and her husband were the photographers for both our engagement pictures and our wedding and we seriously could not have asked for better photographers! Those two are so down to earth and easy-going. We really felt that we could be ourselves around them.

As for the photos themselves, they are beautiful! It was soooo hard to decide what photos to include in our photo album because they were all so good. Rachel picked the perfect locations and angles with the best lighting. She has a great eye and really pays attention to the details, as does Brandon. They are really good at their craft and it shows. They are patient and made sure to get every single family photo request, even the ones that we had to request at the last minute.

They are very professional and also great at communicating and respond very fast to emails Bonus points- they are also very dog friendly! We wanted to include our dog in our engagement photos and Brandon was nice enough to hold our dog so that we could get a couple shots with just myself and my husband.

It’s been months since our wedding and I could still go on and on about what great photographers they are. We hope to hire them again for maternity and postnatal photos (whenever that time comes).

Thanks Rachel and Brandon for these breathtaking photos! You really captured every single moment so that we can cherish them for many years to come!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Melisa · Married on 09/16/2016

Rachel and Brandon are the BEST! We couldn't be happier with our photos! They went above and beyond throughout the whole process, from engagement shoot to wedding day. They are very professional, always on time and a pleasure to be around, I seriously couldn't have imagined having anyone else taking pictures of our big day. We just received the final product (all 1,200+ pictures!) and even though I am very critical of pictures of myself all the time, Rachel absolutely blew me away with our photos. They are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and every single detail was captured. Both my husband and I are beyond happy and would recommend Rachel and Brandon to anyone still looking!!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Gauri · Married on 09/03/2016

Rachel and Brandon are an amazing team and so easy to work with. They turned around our engagement photos almost immediately and our wedding photos in a very timely manner. They have such calming personalities and so willing to accommodate any last minute changes that it gives peace of mind to have them around. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing wedding photography team!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Kristine · Married on 05/07/2016

It was such a delight working with Rachel and her husband. They both are exceptionally talented in what they do and it was such fun having them take our pictures on our wedding day. Our photos came out beautifully! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a wonderful, talented, and professional photographer.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Giuliana · Married on 04/23/2016

Our wedding day was better than we could have ever imagined. The best and favorite decision I made during the planning, was hire Rachel and Brandon as our wedding photographers. From the first day I met them, they were so fast with their communication and genuinely so sweet. Rachel really listened to my vision for the day and what I wanted to capture (a romantic, elegant day). Starting with the engagement session, we narrowed down a date and I told her I wanted to have them done on a vineyard and that same day she replied with a few vineyards where the photos would look amazing. Of course, (me being an indecisive bride) I changed my mind and we ended up having them done in Georgetown instead! Without thinking twice, Rachel and Brandon were willing to go almost anywhere for me to have the dream photos I desired. We even went to Fredericksburg for my bridal session! Rachel sent me Pinterest links on tips of what to wear to our engagement session and I sent her a Pinterest board on poses that I hoped they would be able to capture. The day of our engagement session, Rachel captured every single pose I wanted! She must have memorized the Pinterest board, because I don't remember her even having a printed sheet of the poses. The photos turned out so amazing and my family and friends absolutely loved them.

A couple weeks before the wedding, Rachel sent me a questionnaire on who/what were must have captures for the day and other important information. She used this information to create a timeline of photos for the wedding day! The day of of the wedding, they captured every little detail and more. My family and friends are loud and crazy and Rachel and Brandon captured such fun moments. They also made me and my new husband look and feel like a million bucks. The hardest part was waiting for the pictures after the wedding, but totally worth it since we received more photos than we could have imagined. Thank you both again for the amazing work!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Rachel · Married on 02/20/2016

Rachel & Brandon are fantastic! They made us feel so relaxed during our engagement session and got all the photos we wanted at our wedding. We received our engagement photos really quickly and they posted a couple preview pictures the day after the wedding. The engagement photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined and I cannot wait to see how the wedding photos turned out! We are very happy with them and look forward to booking them in the future for an anniversary session. They are such a fun couple to work with!!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Kevin · Married on 11/15/2015

We couldn't have been happier for having Rachel and Brandon as our photographers for our engagement session and wedding day. Their professionalism, responsibility, attention to details, and creativity allowed us to be 100% confident that all those special moments were going to be captured in a natural and beautiful way. They scoped out our wedding location beforehand to know the best places and angles to take pictures from and we just felt comfortable and relaxed working with them in such a hectic day. Rachel and Brandon were just like friends helping us out that day making sure that everything went perfectly. They were also always responsive and willing to send us edited pictures in advance when we needed them for our wedding website and thank you cards. We and our family and friends absolutely loved the quality of our wedding pictures and we would recommend Voyage Photography eyes closed to any couple looking to capture the memories of their special day. Thanks again for everything Rachel and Brandon!

Sent on 04/15/2016

krissen · Married on 10/15/2015

Best.Photographer.Ever. Seriously! If you're looking for an engagement or wedding photographer, look no further. Rachel and her husband, Brandon, took my engagement photos in Georgetown. Rachel was so easy to work with and had such creative ideas for poses and background settings. The photo shoot was so much fun and we love our pictures! I'm definitely recommending Voyage Photography to all my friends and family! Thanks again, Rachel and Brandon!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/31/2015

We absolutely loved having Rachel and Brandon photograph our wedding. They did an incredible job and we are so in love with the final product!! They were so great to work with-very professional, great at responding and being flexible. They made my husband and I feel so at ease when taking our photos and truly helped make our day magical. Rachel has so many skills behind the lens and with editing. Her photos were pristine and went for the exact look we were hoping for. Beautiful wedding photos were one of the most important things to me about our wedding and Voyage Photography went above and beyond to give me those. I highly suggest hiring Voyage photography-you will not be disappointed-I know we certainly weren't!

Sent on 09/28/2016