Stella Paschall Photo

Fort Myers, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Naples wedding photographer, Stella Paschall Photo is a professional wedding and portrait photography business based in Florida. Stella, the owner and lead photographer, focuses in bringing you a fun and relaxed photography experience so you can focus on what’s most important … enjoying your special day with each other and your family!

Stella Paschall Photo only takes a limited amount of weddings per year. For Stella it is important to invest more time with each couple to get to know them and create an experience that is unique to them and their wedding. Her photographic style blends the classic elegance with a romantic and light feel. She strives to create a laid back environment that will result in more authentic photos for your Florida or destination wedding.

To inquire about your date please check out the website stellapaschall.com and get in touch.

Stella's goal is to make your day go as smootghly as possible and make you look your absulute best. She provides complimentary consulations to answer all of your questions and learn about you and what you envison for your wedding day. Stella can also photograph engagements, wedding portraits, and trash-the-dress sessions, each with a blend of classic, natural and romantic style. Stella Paschall Photo holds liability insurance for each event, of which she only books one a day. Stella wants to focus fully on each client, offering multiple location shooting, additional hours, and a second shooter, if needed. Additional products and services include:

• Fine Art Albums
  • Prints
  • Save the dates
  • Thank-you cards
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Haley
    Haley V. Getting married on 06/01/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing photographer and stunning photography

Having a A++ photographer was one of my number one priorities when planning our wedding. After finding Stella and seeing how her photography style matched what I was looking for, we booked her without hesitation. We first had our engagement photoshoot with Stella and we were so incredibly blown away by how comfortable she made us feel and her creativity with posing us and making the whole photoshoot natural and fun. After receiving the pictures back, I couldn't hold back my tears. She made me feel more beautiful than I have ever felt in my life and just so confident. Every image was absolutely magazine-worthy and takes my breath away. Our wedding was this past weekend and we had the same experience. Stella made me feel like a queen every minute of the day. The sneak peek photos I have gotten back are just so insanely amazing and I cannot wait to see the rest. Thank you Stella.

Stella Paschall Photo 's reply:

Haley,

I cannot even begin at how much fun I had with the two of you . From your engagement session, to your beautiful, elegant wedding day..I loved every single moment spent with you and your families.
    Thank you for having me be a part of it!

Love,
    Stella
    Amy A. Married on 06/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I definitely made the right decision in hiring Stella

Stella was amazing!! She and her assistant Tracy came in and made everyone feel welcome. They were very meticulous in making sure they captured all the shots that I wanted, and paid a lot of attention to detail, which was very important to me. Even more importantly, they were fun and got along with my guests, which made everyone feel at ease. All in all, I'd highly recommend Stella!! I'm so glad she was part of our big day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

W Hyde Park DR Fort Myers, FL, 33912
239-233-9433
Location of (Stella Paschall Photo )

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding