Impressions Photography

Sanibel, FL View map

Hello! I'm Krista the photographer behind the camera for all of these wedding pictures. I am originally from Pennsylvania, I hold my bachelors degree in photography from RIT in New York, I moved to Florida after college and I have been photographing weddings now for 20 years. I've been fortunate to have photographed hundreds of weddings both here locally from Sanibel Island to Naples, as well as throughout the Caribbean. Photography is both my career and my biggest hobby. I love having a camera in my hand and being a calm and helpful friend at a wedding. If you're looking for a photographer who is skilled behind the camera, super organized and a positive upbeat personality, I might just be the right person for your day! Hit that message button and let's find out!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Boudoir Shoot

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints

• Tatiana
    Tatiana C. Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing team, can’t wait to see the photos!

After having to reschedule our April wedding due to COVID, Krista was very helpful and flexible, allowing us to adjust our wedding package and staying in touch while we adjusted our plans.

Krista, Lisa and Mackenzie helped make sure that every aspect of our wedding day was captured the way we had imagined.

Even when I (the bride) was running a bit past schedule, Krista was able to get lots of ‘getting ready’ shots of me in a very short amount of time - thank you for that!

During the reception, Krista reminded us about different photos we wanted to take and helped direct our guests for all of the fun photo setups we wanted.

We felt very comfortable taking all of our photos throughout the day and at ease that lots of great moments were getting captured.

We can’t recommend Krista and her team enough - we can’t wait to see the rest of our photos!
  • Lisa
    Lisa G. Married on 09/17/2019

Scott & Lisa's Naples Pier Wedding 09/17/19

Our photographer was booked via Janet at Beach Weddings Made Simple as we were organising our Florida wedding from our home in Scotland. Although we did not meet Krista until the ceremony itself, she immediately put us at our ease and made the whole event stressless and magnificent. Her friendly and professional demeanour immediately calmed our nerves and allowed us to be our natural selves. Krista's attention to detail, patience and easy going attitude resulted in truly fantastic photographs. It was almost impossible for us to find any that we did not like and we now have an album of 350+ magical images to remind us of a truly special day. Everyone we have shown the photographs too has commented on how (as we say in Scotland) "Bonnie and Braw" they are. If Krista worked in Scotland I'm sure she would never be out of work. We cannot thank Krista & Mackenzie enough for the everlasting memories they have given us and we will be forever eternally grateful.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly W. Married on 05/11/2019

Best Decision!

Krista was such a joy to work with during our entire wedding process. From getting to know us during our engagement shoot, by the time wedding day came, we were both comfortable and at ease. We knew the pictures were going to be amazing, but when it's impossible to pick less than 200 favorites, you know they're special. We both looked at each other and said "that was a great decision." We can't wait to make our album and continue to obsess over our pictures, which perfectly capture every moment of our best day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

22 photos · 11/14/2016
  • Chad & Kelsi
    21 photos · 08/08/2016

AMC Video Productions AMC Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Working with Krista and her team is always an awesome and fun experience. If you want to photographer who not only loves what they do but captures amazing photos at the same time...Krista is the one for you!

Stereophonic DJs Stereophonic DJs Wedding DJs

Great vendor, really friendly and hard working! I have worked with them for years and they are always consistent and easy to work with.

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Wedding Hair & Makeup

A+ for Impressions Photography! We have worked with them on numerous weddings and they are amazing photographers:) We look forward to working with them in the future!

address Sanibel, FL, 33957
239-217-1379
Location of (Impressions Photography)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding