Veeve Cosmetics Reviews

16 | Vernon Hills, IL

16 Reviews for Veeve Cosmetics

Agata · Married on 10/06/2017

Jen recently did the hair & make-up for myself, my bridal party, & my mom and all I can say is WOW!

I wanted a natural look that popped in pictures and that is exactly what I got. All the ladies that had their make-up done by Jen were extremely pleased ... they all looked polished but not over done which is exactly what we were looking for. Jen was a dream to work with, professional & fun .... extra bonus - I was able to buy my lipstick which meant I could touch-up all night with no issues!

I would recommend Jen from Magnificent Brides to any and all brides looking for quality, professional make-up service for their big day!! Absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/12/2012

Jennifer made all seven of my bridesmaids, two mothers and myself look stunning on the day of my wedding. At first, some of my bridesmaids were not sure they wanted to get their makeup done the day of the wedding, but after they saw pictures of Jennifer's work, they all signed up. Everyone looked fantastic. I love that Jen uses her own makeup line to create such a great look on everyone. She listens to what each girl likes to look like and they walk away looking great with colors that go well on them. I even bought some of Jen's makeup and will continue to do so!!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Liz · Married on 10/23/2010

I can not say enough good things about Jennifer and Veeve Cosmetics! Jennifer did my make up along with all of my bridesmaids, mother and grandmother. I continue to get compliments on how beautiful everyone looked. It was the perfect blend of natural yet dramatic enough for my wedding day. The make up lasted all night and looks fantastic in pictures! Jennifer was fun to work with and all of the girls felt completely comfortable with her. I would highly recommend Jennifer and her services to anyone!

Sent on 11/08/2010

Maria · Married on 10/09/2010

Jennifer was absolutely amazing! We did two different make up trials, and she had a lot of patience, since I was struggling to decide on what look to have for my wedding.... (shimmery, or smokey eye....). In the end I decided to go with the look that she thought would suit me best, which was a flawless, natural beautiful look. Perfect for a bride!
    Jennifer is not only a very talented professional make up artist, but she is also friendly, sweet, open to listening to the look I wanted. Jennifer truly understands how to make you feel beautiful and the quality of the products she uses Veeve Cosmetics is outstanding! I loved the lipstick and lip gloss so much that I just had to buy them and now I wear them every day!

Sent on 11/08/2010
  • Z

Zhanna · Married on 09/06/2010

Jennifer and her partner at Magnificent Brides, Tina, did a wonderful job on myself and all of the girls. They were a pleasure to work with and made all of us feel beautiful. I had nothing but compliments from everyone. They were fun and relaxed making the day go smoothly and helping calm my nervous excitement. Jen's cosmetics were great on the skin and I did not feel like my face was weighed down with a lot of makeup. I wish I could do the all over again, and I would, without a doubt, hire Jen and Tina again!

Sent on 09/20/2010

KARI · Married on 11/21/2009

Jennifer was absolutely wonderful! She was extremely flexible with scheduling and extremely honest. My makeup stayed on all night and I received tons of compliments. Since we loved the makeup so much we actually bought some of her makeup and it is affordable and lived up to my high expectations. The makeup is a twist between Mac and Stila, and stays on so much longer!

Sent on 03/26/2010

Sheri · Married on 12/20/2008

Working with Jennifer at Veeve Cosmetics was a pleasure! She did such a great job and was so friendly and professional. She really helped me feel and look like a princess on my wedding day.

Sent on 01/09/2009

Deb · Married on 06/14/2008

Jennifer at Veeve Cosmetics was amazing.....very talented! She did the make-up for the entire wedding party and everyone looked absolutely beautiful. Jennifer was so easy to work with. I would recommend her without any hesitation.

Sent on 01/09/2009
  • O

Ann · Married on 12/29/2007

I cannot recommend Jennifer's cosmetic services highly enough. She did the makeup for my wedding and I got tons of compliments on how natural and beautiful it looked. The eyelash extensions made my puny lashes totally voluptuous! I was was really nervous about having the look be too strong, but she listened to what I wanted and executed my vision perfectly! Best of all, it lasted all day.

The other things I have to mention are Jennifer's personality and professionalism. She was fun and easygoing, did not pressure me to buy beauty products (though I bought some anyway because they were so great), and made everyone in the room feel comfortable. I was relieved that she was on time for the big day, and on the ball about our trial and returning my phone calls quickly. All things that are important to a jittery bride!

Kristy · Married on 07/06/2007

Jennifer was an absolute dream to work with! She is friendly, professional, and extremely talented. From the trial to my wedding day she was fabulous. I've already recommended her to a few friends and will continue to do so. Her make-up line is also wonderful and the make-up application was flawless!

Mindy · Married on 01/13/2007

Jennifer was a great make-up artist for my wedding. She worked with my schedule to do a "trial run", which we ended up doing at her home over a weekend. She did make-up for 7 or 8 people and everyone was pleased with her friendly and fun service and most importantly, beautiful job.

Sent on 02/21/2008

Kelly · Married on 11/12/2006

I had a wonderful experience with Jen who did my makeup for my wedding. My makeup looked natural but elegent and it lasted all day long... Even at the end of the night I still looked like I did during my wedding ceremony. I would recomend her to anyone.

Maria · Married on 09/30/2006

She has an amazing talent of making anyones face look absolutely flawless. I had 15 bridesmaid and each and every one of them looked great. My make-up looked so natural and she made my eyes stand out, just the way I wanted them to look. I refer her to so many people! The make-up that she uses is really great. I have oilier skin and it really stayed on all day. My favorite lipstick color is Allure, it is the perfect natural shade of pink.

Sent on 03/18/2008

Nina · Married on 11/19/2005

Veeve Cosmetics as well as the owner Jennifer Stoller went above and beyond the call of duty on that day. She not only did my service beautifully but also did a few impromptu applications on some of my bridesmaids without hesitation. Veeve Cosmetics is my favorite line of make up and the variety of colors is amazing. I have and will continue to recommend Veeve Cosmetics to friends and family.

Julie · Married on 09/18/2004

I looked flawless in every pictures through hours of dancing and drinking at the wedding, can't beat that, especially when your make-up artist also happens to be super nice, attentive and really takes pride in her work!

Sent on 02/21/2008

Tina · Married on 08/28/2010

Jennifer is the best! The first time she did my make up was for a friend’s wedding on September 29, 2006. This was also the first time my now husband told me he loved me. He said he saw me right when he walked in the door and knew that was it for him! This past August 28th Jennifer did my wedding makeup and I couldn't be happier. I will admit the 8 bridesmaids I had standing up all wigged out about the prices. When Jennifer finished all their makeup every one of them admitted it was worth every penny! You know she did a great job just watching the group of girls stare at their new reflections in the mirror. Everyone was beautiful! We are all now planning to win the lottery so we can hire Jen as our own personal makeup artist! Jennifer, always a beautiful job! Thanks a million!!!

Sent on 09/16/2010