Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

27 Reviews for Upscale Salsa Productions

Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
Karaoke (1)

I haved booked Upscale Salsa for my upcoming wedding next year in August. So far, I have had a positive experience. I gave a deposit to secure my date and the balance will be due on my wedding day. The company has an online system where you can organise the timeline for your ceremony and reception. It is gery helpful and you can always go back and edit as necesary. I'm looking forward to using them for my music needs and will give an update based upon their performance on my special day.

Profile Picture shanique, 8/4/18, 1 Review
4.2

Entertainment can either make or break your event. I came across Adrian's company via google and must admit I was a little nervous everything would come together as planned. But it did. Adrian showed up when he said he would, had top-of-the-line equipment and was a major factor in making our party a success. I definitely would recommend him and use his company again.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adrian provided excellent customer service for our wedding! Though our venue provided some hiccups as far as his set up, Adrian was very professional and was able to adapt well to the unforeseen circumstance. He delivered quality music and MC services and was able to keep our guests on the dance floor. For us in particular he did an amazing job in mixing latin music and all the popular music from today and the music you expect at dance weddings! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alex, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
1.0

This DJ was very unprofessional and would not suggest using him for a wedding. Planning for the wedding was very difficult as he would be unresponsive and cancel meetings last minute. Not only did he threaten to stop my wedding because my guests did not like what he was playing, he was very rude to guests and other workers at the venue. I paid extra for live percussion which was not worth it because the musician barely even performed. I asked why he wasn't playing and the DJ told me he hand hurts which if that was the case, he should of gotten someone else or told me it wasn't available. The people at the venue also had difficulty working with this DJ.

Profile Picture Shauna, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely wonderful service! Highly professional and the prices were really affordable. I had such a great time with Upscale Salsa Productions.

Profile Picture Emily, 3/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Adrian was on time, adhered to my requests and played the songs I wanted him to play. I loved that he provided complimentary up-lighting that coordinated with my centerpieces - it really added to the ambiance of the room! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Georgina, 11/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Great DJ. Lots of compliments from guests. Terrific value - so much cheaper than other DJs, and comes with extras like like performance and up-lighting.

Profile Picture User5225818, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adrian and Angel did an amazing job at our wedding. They had to fight with the venue about issues that they handled very professionally. My husband and I weren't even aware until two weeks after our wedding! Adrian acted very professionally and handled music requests gracefully. Everyone was on their feet dancing. Angel's live singing was an added bonus because she could actually sing! Great job Upscale Salsa!

Profile Picture User4774098, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Adrian and the Upscale staff did a great job and made our ceremony and reception very special. The singing was excellent (Angel has a cheerful, pleasant voice) and the dance floor was jammed with guests having a good time. Adrian was very responsive, incorporating just the right timing for various couples dances. The photos on the big screen added a nice touch also. Thanks, Adrian!

Profile Picture David, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Love the ease and flexibility of scheduling. Online system is very user friendly with thousands of songs for selection including suggestions if unsure or undecided. Payments can be made online very easily.

Profile Picture Damaris, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adrian was a good DJ and did a good job with the wedding from beginning to end. He was very thorough and he plans well. Adrian is a very nice guy and got along with everyone.

Profile Picture Edgardo, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adrian was a really great professional DJ He had everything planned ahead of time and really make sure that I got what I wanted. He was met with many difficulties and challenges by the venue which were beyond his control and he handled them very professionally and still made my day that much more special

Profile Picture User3942134, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Adrian was simply awesome. He totally rocked my wedding and made it sooo much fun. He is a GREAT dj and accomplished everything i had requested. i would totally reccomend him for your nxt event. I had a couple family members ask me where did i get my dj, since most djs now a days dnt play a little bit of everything and he totally did. He also had a dancer who hyped up my party and made sure everyone was dancing and having a blast. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Belinda, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Upscale Salsa was awesome! I will recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/31/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Upscala Salsa Production is an amazing company. The owner and DJ, Adrian, is very professional and make any event a successes.
He knows how to keep the dance floor alive and how to conduct any kind of event.
I really recommend Upscsla Salsa Production to your event.

Profile Picture Thelma, 7/25/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our Wedding was two cultures coming together to celebrate. Both my husband and I wanted our music from our home countries played through the night. Our DJ played all the music we wanted and more keeping our guests on the floor all night. I highly recommend using them for an amazing time.

Profile Picture User4308542, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adrian is wonderful! He made our wedding amazing! You can't beat his professionalism and level of service he provides. Without Adrian, our wedding would not have been so enjoyable.

Profile Picture Sherry, 3/7/14, 1 Review