Upscale Salsa Productions Reviews

27 | New York, NY

27 Reviews for Upscale Salsa Productions

27 Upscale Salsa Productions Reviews

shanique · Married on 08/04/2018

I haved booked Upscale Salsa for my upcoming wedding next year in August. So far, I have had a positive experience. I gave a deposit to secure my date and the balance will be due on my wedding day. The company has an online system where you can organise the timeline for your ceremony and reception. It is gery helpful and you can always go back and edit as necesary. I'm looking forward to using them for my music needs and will give an update based upon their performance on my special day.

Alex · Married on 06/10/2016

Adrian provided excellent customer service for our wedding! Though our venue provided some hiccups as far as his set up, Adrian was very professional and was able to adapt well to the unforeseen circumstance. He delivered quality music and MC services and was able to keep our guests on the dance floor. For us in particular he did an amazing job in mixing latin music and all the popular music from today and the music you expect at dance weddings! I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Upscale Salsa Productions's reply:

Muy buena suerte Alex y felicidades por una gran boda. Los felicitamos mucho y les deseamos lo mejor! Gracias por todo el apoyo!

Emily · Married on 03/30/2016

Absolutely wonderful service! Highly professional and the prices were really affordable. I had such a great time with Upscale Salsa Productions.

Georgina · Married on 11/12/2015

Adrian was on time, adhered to my requests and played the songs I wanted him to play. I loved that he provided complimentary up-lighting that coordinated with my centerpieces - it really added to the ambiance of the room! Thank you!!

Adrian and Angel did an amazing job at our wedding. They had to fight with the venue about issues that they handled very professionally. My husband and I weren't even aware until two weeks after our wedding! Adrian acted very professionally and handled music requests gracefully. Everyone was on their feet dancing. Angel's live singing was an added bonus because she could actually sing! Great job Upscale Salsa!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Upscale Salsa Productions's reply:

You guys planned a terrific wedding, bravo! It was so much fun to be a part of it, good luck! Adrian & Angel

Damaris · Married on 05/23/2015

Love the ease and flexibility of scheduling. Online system is very user friendly with thousands of songs for selection including suggestions if unsure or undecided. Payments can be made online very easily.

Belinda · Married on 08/23/2014

Adrian was simply awesome. He totally rocked my wedding and made it sooo much fun. He is a GREAT dj and accomplished everything i had requested. i would totally reccomend him for your nxt event. I had a couple family members ask me where did i get my dj, since most djs now a days dnt play a little bit of everything and he totally did. He also had a dancer who hyped up my party and made sure everyone was dancing and having a blast. Highly recommended.

Chelsea · Married on 07/31/2014

Upscale Salsa was awesome! I will recommend them to everyone!

Thelma · Married on 07/25/2014

Upscala Salsa Production is an amazing company. The owner and DJ, Adrian, is very professional and make any event a successes.
    He knows how to keep the dance floor alive and how to conduct any kind of event.
    I really recommend Upscsla Salsa Production to your event.

Our Wedding was two cultures coming together to celebrate. Both my husband and I wanted our music from our home countries played through the night. Our DJ played all the music we wanted and more keeping our guests on the floor all night. I highly recommend using them for an amazing time.

Sherry · Married on 03/07/2014

Adrian is wonderful! He made our wedding amazing! You can't beat his professionalism and level of service he provides. Without Adrian, our wedding would not have been so enjoyable.

Steve · event on: 07/25/2014

We hired Adrian for our daughter's birthday party which included DJ services plus an outdoor movie. Adrian was a pleasure to work with and everything went as planned. The outdoor movie was a hit and everyone had a great time. Adrian is very professional and courteous and I would definitely hire him again for our next event.

• User4371172 · event on: 08/26/2014

Adrian was very professional as a DJ. He showed up the evening before and set everything up. However, he was late the night of the event (caught in traffic). It was a pleasure doing business with him.

• User4372413 · event on: 08/26/2014

Adrian showed up the night before to set up and was very professional. He did a good job during the party - playing the music at the right sound level and got people dancing. I like the way one can pick the songs one wants and then he adds to it. It was a great party!

Sarah · event on: 10/10/2014

I used Upscale Salsa productions for an outdoor theater rental. I am beyond pleased with everything that was provided. The professionalism of Adrian was outstanding. The equipment was perfect and set/up was easy to do and convenient. The party was complete thanks to outdoor movie theater with halloween movies playing all night! Definitely a success would recommend to anyone.

• User4470972 · event on: 10/10/2014

Adrian made our Halloween Party! He came in advance to meet with us, setup and discuss the event. Everyone raved.

Pam · event on: 10/10/2014

Adrian and his DJ service is excellent for any event. We have had an annual adult Halloween party for the past 10 years working with many different DJ's to provide the music. By far, nobody compares to his music, equipment, video, etc. The energy he brings to the party is amazing and all of our guests have a blast. This past party has been the best so far. We highly recommend Adrian and you will be happy of the results while having a great time at your party! He is great!

Catherine · event on: 10/25/2014

Party was great! Music selection & quality great too
    Very professional & very easy to work with

David · event on: 04/26/2015

The service was splendid
    Music was awesome
    Everything went well
    Everthing was on time
    Couldn't ask for a better outcome
    From the Quality and professionalism
    From Upsale production .

Edgardo · Married on 04/04/2015

Adrian was a good DJ and did a good job with the wedding from beginning to end. He was very thorough and he plans well. Adrian is a very nice guy and got along with everyone.

• User4522661 · event on: 10/31/2014

We had to cancel our initial event. Adrian worked with me on rescheduling. The real joy of working with him was at the event itself. Fun was had by all including my husband and I as hosts. Which is usually not the case but our party was in great hands.

Adrian was a really great professional DJ He had everything planned ahead of time and really make sure that I got what I wanted. He was met with many difficulties and challenges by the venue which were beyond his control and he handled them very professionally and still made my day that much more special

Great DJ. Lots of compliments from guests. Terrific value - so much cheaper than other DJs, and comes with extras like like performance and up-lighting.

David · Married on 08/01/2015

3.5

Adrian and the Upscale staff did a great job and made our ceremony and reception very special. The singing was excellent (Angel has a cheerful, pleasant voice) and the dance floor was jammed with guests having a good time. Adrian was very responsive, incorporating just the right timing for various couples dances. The photos on the big screen added a nice touch also. Thanks, Adrian!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Upscale Salsa Productions's reply:

It was a pleasure to be your wedding DJ entertainment. Thanks again and good luck in the future! Adrian & Angel

Cheryl · Married on 07/23/2016

4.2

Entertainment can either make or break your event. I came across Adrian's company via google and must admit I was a little nervous everything would come together as planned. But it did. Adrian showed up when he said he would, had top-of-the-line equipment and was a major factor in making our party a success. I definitely would recommend him and use his company again.