234 e. 7th st. APT 4RE, New York, NY 10009 Map · Phone number

About Twerking Hard DJs

A mainstay at Mayor Bloomberg's receptions, Sparber has played for Anne Hathaway and Alan Cumming and weddings as far away as Croatia and the Bahamas. His tunes range from classic jazz and indie rock to upbeat oldies and dance favorites à la Prince, Blur and M.I.A. Affordable and experienced.

8a078b1650a2ae97 1468158747048 josh formal dj pic
8a078b1650a2ae97 1468158747048 josh formal dj pic

27 Reviews for Twerking Hard DJs

Shannon · Married on 11/25/2017

We loved working with Josh! He kept our wedding running smoothly and made the night so much fun. He is professional, funny, detail oriented, and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Rafael · Married on 10/21/2017

Josh was fantastic to deal with and was the best wedding DJ I’ve ever experienced. He met with us early and close to the wedding to get all the specifics and get our input on music selections which he integrated very well into his playlist. He always answered emails promptly and was still encouraging us to contact him with last minute song requests a couple days before the wedding. His rates were very affordable and he gave us great value. We’ve heard from so many people that they could not get off the dance floor and how much they enjoyed the music. I will be recommending Josh to friends who will be getting married in the future because if they go with him, they will not have to worry about anything DJ/music related because we definitely didn’t.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Loren · Married on 05/13/2017

Working with Josh was so easy. He was professional and payed attention to detail. During our pre- wedding meeting he brought up questions I had not even thought about in order to make my day perfect. During my reception Josh had ALL my wedding guests on the dance floor, from my friends to my 86 year old grandpa! We keep hearing about how amazing our music and dance party was, and that's all thanks to Josh! We would 100% recommend booking him for your event.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Twerking Hard DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System