TWIN CEDAR FARM Reviews

27 | Rockford, TN

27 Reviews for TWIN CEDAR FARM

27 TWIN CEDAR FARM Reviews

Terri · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing venue for our April wedding, thank you so much to April and Heather for helping to make our special day so perfect. Everything at twincedar is picture perfect.

TWIN CEDAR FARM 1

Heather · Married on 08/06/2016

Brian and April are wonderful! Any time I had a question they were always willing and eager to help me. They have a beautiful venue and they made sure everything was perfect for our wedding. We couldn't have picked a better venue!

Patty · Married on 04/30/2016

Had my wedding on April 30, 3016. Could not ask for a better place! Absolutely love Bryan and his wife, they made me feel super relaxed and all my needs were met and then some! Twin cedar farms gets a 5 star in my book!

Kristina · Married on 04/03/2016

These people are awesome to work with. I loved the southern hospitality feel this vendor provides!

Sent on 07/21/2015

TWIN CEDAR FARM's reply:

Thank you Kristina for taking the time to write a review of our venue. We are happy to have hosted your Wedding Day! Everything was so pretty and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness. We can't wait to see your photos. Please share them with us on our FB page. Thank you again, April / Bryan Twin Cedar Farm 865-977-9850

Tricia · Married on 11/01/2015

My niece recently got married and had her ceremony and reception at Twin Cedar Farm. Not only is the venue itself beautiful, the staff are great to work with. We had never planned a wedding before and they were always there with any questions or concerns we had. Needless to say, the wedding and reception were absolutely beautiful! They also offer services that other local vendors don't have. They have a horse and carriage for the bride and a horse driven trolley for the family and guests. We were more than happy and would highly recommend them for any couple looking for a venue! Thanks Twin Cedar!

Sent on 11/19/2015

TWIN CEDAR FARM's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Venue. We are honored to be a part of Pierson and J.D.'s wedding! They are both so sweet and their photos are georgeous from the ones I've seen. You're a terrific aunt to Pierson and Parker!!!

Ashleigh · Married on 06/07/2015

If you're looking for a place for your dream wedding, there's no place better than Twin Cedar Farm. They are all incredibly friendly and were essential in keeping our event flowing smoothly. We highly recommend the carriages,they were so beautiful. The reception area was phenomenal,and provided plenty of space for all our needs. We are so lucky to have this amazing place to have our wedding at. It was so beautiful and an experience we will never forget.

Demi · Married on 05/30/2015

My husband and I got married at Twin Cedar Farm on May 30, 2015. We have been showered with compliments about how stunning our wedding venue was. The views here are incredible, and having everything we needed on the same property made our day even better! Brian and April are so helpful, and are always willing to answer questions and concerns. Additionally the on-site event manager, Teresa aided in making sure everything was taken care of so we didn't have to worry about a thing. Excellent wedding venue, and highly recommended!

Taylor · Married on 05/23/2015

We recently had our wedding at twin cedar farm on May 23, 2015. I don't think we could have asked for a more perfect day. The staff was wonderful, April and Bryan were so easy to work with throughout the entire process, and Teresa (onsite wedding coordinator) was so helpful. I have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful the venue is. Thank you all so much for the perfect wedding day!

Sent on 05/30/2015

TWIN CEDAR FARM's reply:

Thank you Taylor for taking the time to write such a great review of Twin Cedar Farm and staff. We treasure reviews like yours and want every bride/couple to feel this way about choosing us as their wedding venue. After all, this is one of the biggest and most special days of your lives. We thank you again and wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

This place was so amazing. it was everything I dreamed of!! Thank you!

Sent on 09/07/2014

TWIN CEDAR FARM's reply:

Thank you for your time to write about your experience with us. We always want our brides to feel the same way you do and have the best experience possible. Thank you, Bryan & April Twin Cedar Farm

Angela · Married on 05/10/2014

We loved this venue. It was beautiful and everyone was very helpful. We had many compliments on how pretty everything was. We had rain the morning of but it cleared out in time for us to have our ceremony outside and followed up the evening with a double rainbow. It was like a fairy tale with the carriages and then the double rainbow! I recommend this Venue to all of you brides out there wanting a fairy tale wedding :)

Sent on 06/14/2014

TWIN CEDAR FARM's reply:

We appreciate your time to write about your experience with Twin Cedar Farm. Your wedding day was absolutely gorgeous. Thankfully the rain came and went so that your special day was even more special. The "Double Rainbow" was a once in a lifetime act of mother nature's beauty. A perfect way to begin your special lives together. We at Twin Cedar Farm wish you both all the best. Congratulations and God Bless!

Anastacia · Married on 10/13/2013

This place was so beautiful! I'm not even sure how I found it because it is tucked away in little ol' Rockford, in the middle of nowhere. They provide a horse and carriage, and have so many places you could get married. They also have a barn, which is where we held our reception :) They made sure everything flowed beautifully. They even have ducks, which all the guests thought were qued to walk! Trust me, there are so many great backdrops for your wedding at this venue! Above all else, it makes for great pictures! They are known to have the craziest skies! I would definitely recommend them ! :)

Sent on 10/25/2013

TWIN CEDAR FARM's reply:

Love your review. I appreciate you taking the time to write one. We strive to provide a memorable experience for all our brides. We are thankful for all of the positive reviews. You are right, we are well known for all of the beautiful and unique skies over Twin Cedar Farm. We wish you both the very best and a lifetime of happiness.

laura · Married on 05/11/2013

Our ceremony and reception were held at Twin Cedar Farm on May 11, 2013. It was the absolute perfect venue! The employees made us feel like we were at home and wanted to help us in any way possible. I loved the horses and the cabin. Every guest was telling me how the property was so gorgeous - I couldn't agree more!

~Laura & Jason

Sent on 05/12/2013

TWIN CEDAR FARM's reply:

Laura & Jason, We hope that you both are doing well and celebrated your first Anniversary together doing something special. We still use your wedding photos in some of our publications. Your wedding day was amazingly beautiful. If we can be of any help in the future please contact us. Thank you, April/Bryan Twin Cedar Farm
  • KIMBERLY

KIMBERLY · Married on 04/13/2013

Amazing Staff and beautiful place! Would suggest to anyone!

Sent on 04/30/2013

TWIN CEDAR FARM's reply:

Hi Kimberly, We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for our venue. We hope everything is going well for you. We have even ran into each other a few times since you were married. We really enjoyed working with you both. We wish you many happy more years to come. April/Bryan Twin Cedar Farm

Amber · Married on 04/06/2013

I was a guest at the wedding. I have never seen a more beautiful place. It was like a fairy tale complete with the bride arriving in the horse & carriage. Everything was immaculate from the ceremony by the lake to the barn style reception hall. I can't say enough good things about this wedding location and the staff. Everyone was so nice and helpful. I would have to say this was one wedding I didn't want to leave. I could have sat in those rocking chairs and enjoyed the beautiful views all evening. I would recommend Twin Cedar Farm to anyone

Lesa · Married on 10/27/2012

Brian at Twin Cedar Farm is so pleasant to work with. He and his staff are very professional and make you feel very comfortable. They ensured that our day would go off without a hitch and it truly did! The barn is absolutely beautiful as is the landscape. It was perfect for our fall wedding.

• Autumn

Autumn · Married on 09/29/2012

Beautiful place and great place for a wedding.

• Julia

Julia · Married on 05/06/2012

I have only the best things to say about this venue. The location is gorgeous and affordable. The owners are really nice people and great to work with. I couldn't have picked a better place to get married. I have already recommended this place to a couple of people. Just be sure to reserve a date asap because they book up fast!

Abbey · Married on 06/04/2016

Twin Cedar Farm was everything we had hoped for in our wedding day. The ceremony area by the pond is stunning, and the reception hall is even more breath taking! We literally fell in love with the all-in-one venue. This is exactly what we were wanting. We also loved how every body on the staff was willing to make us feel so special! It poured down rain all afternoon, and Brian and his staff made sure that we knew our wedding was still going to be beautiful and perfect inside the reception hall. Brian even made sure that when it cleared up, we would get pictures in the horse carriage. They are not only a venue; Twin Cedar Farm knows how much your day means to you and is there to HELP you plan out every detail of your big day!

we have worked with Twin Cedar many times and the staff there is wonderful to work with.

lisa · Married on 08/14/2013

The staff was great to work with Teresa the event manager was great beautiful. Place. Would. Recommend.

Tammie · Married on 08/02/2014

We purchased the full package which included chairs, tables, the gazebo area by the pond for the ceremony, the reception pavilion, the horse drawn carriage and trolley, and the cabin for two nights (one night w bride and bridesmaids and second night w the honeymoon couple.) The only real problem we incurred was when we met with Bryan on the Monday prior to the wedding, he told us that The Pour Guys (bartending service required if you have beer and wine) would take care of serving our tea and lemonade. As the caterer was setting up right before the ceremony, I was told by Teresa, the Event Coordinator, that The Pour Guys were NOT allowed to serve the tea and lemonade. So at the last minute, I had to scramble to figure that one out!
    Only a small problem more, but our chair sashes were thrown away by their staff after the ceremony. Could someone not have called me about them being left behind?!
    Overall though, it was a FAIRY TALE WEDDING! We would definitely recommend Twin Cedar Farm to anyone. I've had several texts from friends and comments on Facebook asking me the name of the venue, so it is indeed a BEAUTIFUL one.
    My son and his new bride also enjoyed their wedding night in Twin Cedar's gorgeous cabin located right on the property.

Sent on 11/01/2014

TWIN CEDAR FARM's reply:

Tammie, I wanted to let you know that this should not have happened. The employee of the bartending company was new and did not know the rules. Everything is taken care of now! We assure you that we would not have intentionally thrown away sashes. We held them for 2 weeks before throwing them away. We are happy that everyone was truly happy and the bride and groom had their Fairytale Wedding they wished for! We wish you all the best and happiness in the world. Thank you for your kind words and appreciate your concerns. Without our clients reviews we don't always know how your experience was. Respectfully, April Twin Cedar Farm
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2017

We had a great experience at Twin Cedar Farm. The night before our reception (ceremony was off site) there was a huge storm that caused widespread power outages in the area. Bryan and April worked with us every step, letting us know when we could come set up after the power came back on, helping us to set up, and then helping to man everything once the party was started. We had a few hiccoughs along the way with the planning process, but ultimately everything turned out beautifully.

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2011

Twin Cedar Farm is a breathtakingly beautiful ceremony and reception space. My sister was married there a couple of years ago so when my husband popped the question I knew right away where I wanted to get married. The staff is all very nice and helpful, and will go out of their way to help you on your wedding day. They even let us use the venue to do our engagement pictures a year prior for no extra charge. The horses are amazing and the landscape will not dissapoint.

Alexa · Married on 04/23/2011

When my husband and I first visited this venue we knew right away to book it. It is absolutely beautiful! They also offer a horse drawn carriage, which I have to say it completely worth every penny,and was my favorite part of the day. Brian, the owner we worked with was also a really nice guy to work with. One thing I also liked was the fact that he didn't require licensed caterers which was njice since we did our own food. He also let us use his linen which was helpful. He also recommended some vendors to use including, bartender, and d.j. The bartender was great.... d.j. not so much. Everyone loved the venue and the venue also made beautiful pictures. I would recommend using this venue.

Meredith · Married on 09/04/2016

4.2

I want to leave a 5-star review for the family who owns the venue. Bryan and April and their children were seriously awesome- so nice and really really great to work with. One of the reasons we booked this venue was because of how much we liked them The venue itself is gorgeous, and they do a wonderful job getting it ready for the wedding day. They provide extra details that go a long way, like the ferns by the gazebo and at the reception hall. The assistance they give with getting people where they need to go really helps the day run smoothly. And can I just say how impressed I was with their 11-year-old daughter who drove the horse and buggy?? The only reason I gave some 4-stars is really due more to the staff they had. The cabin where the bridal party got ready lacked toilet paper, paper towels, and hand towels, and when we mentioned this to the event planner, she was quite rude and unhelpful. We had to get toilet paper and paper towels ourselves. We were yelled at by another staff member for leaving the door open just for the few seconds it took to bring the wedding dress in, and some of the rules seem quite petty. The groom and groomsmen waiting in the reception hall were not allowed to drink the beer they had brought themselves before the wedding started. Little things like that marred the day enough that I could not give 5 stars.