Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

27 Reviews for TWIN CEDAR FARM

Lighting (2)
Aisle Markers (1)
Shuttle (1)
27 TWIN CEDAR FARM Reviews

Amazing venue for our April wedding, thank you so much to April and Heather for helping to make our special day so perfect. Everything at twincedar is picture perfect.

Profile Picture Terri, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access
2.3

We got married here a few months ago. There is a lack of communication between the owner and his wife. Full payment was given to Bryan yet we received a phone call a WEEK before the wedding saying we still needed to pay from his wife April. There were a lot of empty promises made. Even though there were two meetings before the rehearsal nothing was how we requested it to be. We paid for up-lighting and lights in the reception hall, however we didn’t receive them. It’s been 3 months and STILL have not been paid back. The day of the wedding there was no one around to help. We were told to go buy the shepard hooks ourselves that they had promised to be there. The decorations and items from the ceremony were supposed to be brought up and packed afterward. However, they were not and my parents were cleaning up at 12 AM after the reception. During the reception no outside lights were turned on, leaving it pitch black. The owner apparently left his 16 year old son in charge who was sneaking beer out of the reception. We did NOT get what we paid for we were very disappointed in the customer service and how we were treated throughout the day. This place has so much potential but is being ran very poorly.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Chairs, Tables, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor
2.8

The venue itself was terrific! Working with Bryan was good, but working with his wife, April, was not great at all! The venue was not cleaned when we arrived so we had to help with that. They do not have a generator so the lack of power at the cabin made getting ready a mad house. After it was all over, we received a message on our honeymoon that we had violated the contact in which we did not. The place was left immaculate and much better than when we arrived. Still, April had to continue messaging us for 4 days of our honeymoon. This was very inappropriate. I would still recommend the venue and would highly recommend working with Bryan and not April. Make sure you take plenty of pictures during and after clean-up to cover your back.

Profile Picture TOSHA, 5/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Tables

We had a great experience at Twin Cedar Farm. The night before our reception (ceremony was off site) there was a huge storm that caused widespread power outages in the area. Bryan and April worked with us every step, letting us know when we could come set up after the power came back on, helping us to set up, and then helping to man everything once the party was started. We had a few hiccoughs along the way with the planning process, but ultimately everything turned out beautifully.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/27/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Set Up
4.2

I want to leave a 5-star review for the family who owns the venue. Bryan and April and their children were seriously awesome- so nice and really really great to work with. One of the reasons we booked this venue was because of how much we liked them The venue itself is gorgeous, and they do a wonderful job getting it ready for the wedding day. They provide extra details that go a long way, like the ferns by the gazebo and at the reception hall. The assistance they give with getting people where they need to go really helps the day run smoothly. And can I just say how impressed I was with their 11-year-old daughter who drove the horse and buggy?? The only reason I gave some 4-stars is really due more to the staff they had. The cabin where the bridal party got ready lacked toilet paper, paper towels, and hand towels, and when we mentioned this to the event planner, she was quite rude and unhelpful. We had to get toilet paper and paper towels ourselves. We were yelled at by another staff member for leaving the door open just for the few seconds it took to bring the wedding dress in, and some of the rules seem quite petty. The groom and groomsmen waiting in the reception hall were not allowed to drink the beer they had brought themselves before the wedding started. Little things like that marred the day enough that I could not give 5 stars.

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Chairs, Tables

Brian and April are wonderful! Any time I had a question they were always willing and eager to help me. They have a beautiful venue and they made sure everything was perfect for our wedding. We couldn't have picked a better venue!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Twin Cedar Farm was everything we had hoped for in our wedding day. The ceremony area by the pond is stunning, and the reception hall is even more breath taking! We literally fell in love with the all-in-one venue. This is exactly what we were wanting. We also loved how every body on the staff was willing to make us feel so special! It poured down rain all afternoon, and Brian and his staff made sure that we knew our wedding was still going to be beautiful and perfect inside the reception hall. Brian even made sure that when it cleared up, we would get pictures in the horse carriage. They are not only a venue; Twin Cedar Farm knows how much your day means to you and is there to HELP you plan out every detail of your big day!

Profile Picture Abbey, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up

Had my wedding on April 30, 3016. Could not ask for a better place! Absolutely love Bryan and his wife, they made me feel super relaxed and all my needs were met and then some! Twin cedar farms gets a 5 star in my book!

Profile Picture Patty, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

These people are awesome to work with. I loved the southern hospitality feel this vendor provides!

Profile Picture Kristina, 4/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My niece recently got married and had her ceremony and reception at Twin Cedar Farm. Not only is the venue itself beautiful, the staff are great to work with. We had never planned a wedding before and they were always there with any questions or concerns we had. Needless to say, the wedding and reception were absolutely beautiful! They also offer services that other local vendors don't have. They have a horse and carriage for the bride and a horse driven trolley for the family and guests. We were more than happy and would highly recommend them for any couple looking for a venue! Thanks Twin Cedar!

Profile Picture Tricia, 11/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you're looking for a place for your dream wedding, there's no place better than Twin Cedar Farm. They are all incredibly friendly and were essential in keeping our event flowing smoothly. We highly recommend the carriages,they were so beautiful. The reception area was phenomenal,and provided plenty of space for all our needs. We are so lucky to have this amazing place to have our wedding at. It was so beautiful and an experience we will never forget.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 6/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at Twin Cedar Farm on May 30, 2015. We have been showered with compliments about how stunning our wedding venue was. The views here are incredible, and having everything we needed on the same property made our day even better! Brian and April are so helpful, and are always willing to answer questions and concerns. Additionally the on-site event manager, Teresa aided in making sure everything was taken care of so we didn't have to worry about a thing. Excellent wedding venue, and highly recommended!

Profile Picture Demi, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding at twin cedar farm on May 23, 2015. I don't think we could have asked for a more perfect day. The staff was wonderful, April and Bryan were so easy to work with throughout the entire process, and Teresa (onsite wedding coordinator) was so helpful. I have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful the venue is. Thank you all so much for the perfect wedding day!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place was so amazing. it was everything I dreamed of!! Thank you!

Profile Picture User4079170, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We purchased the full package which included chairs, tables, the gazebo area by the pond for the ceremony, the reception pavilion, the horse drawn carriage and trolley, and the cabin for two nights (one night w bride and bridesmaids and second night w the honeymoon couple.) The only real problem we incurred was when we met with Bryan on the Monday prior to the wedding, he told us that The Pour Guys (bartending service required if you have beer and wine) would take care of serving our tea and lemonade. As the caterer was setting up right before the ceremony, I was told by Teresa, the Event Coordinator, that The Pour Guys were NOT allowed to serve the tea and lemonade. So at the last minute, I had to scramble to figure that one out!
Only a small problem more, but our chair sashes were thrown away by their staff after the ceremony. Could someone not have called me about them being left behind?!
Overall though, it was a FAIRY TALE WEDDING! We would definitely recommend Twin Cedar Farm to anyone. I've had several texts from friends and comments on Facebook asking me the name of the venue, so it is indeed a BEAUTIFUL one.
My son and his new bride also enjoyed their wedding night in Twin Cedar's gorgeous cabin located right on the property.

Profile Picture Tammie, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved this venue. It was beautiful and everyone was very helpful. We had many compliments on how pretty everything was. We had rain the morning of but it cleared out in time for us to have our ceremony outside and followed up the evening with a double rainbow. It was like a fairy tale with the carriages and then the double rainbow! I recommend this Venue to all of you brides out there wanting a fairy tale wedding :)

Profile Picture Angela, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

we have worked with Twin Cedar many times and the staff there is wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture User4941849, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This place was so beautiful! I'm not even sure how I found it because it is tucked away in little ol' Rockford, in the middle of nowhere. They provide a horse and carriage, and have so many places you could get married. They also have a barn, which is where we held our reception :) They made sure everything flowed beautifully. They even have ducks, which all the guests thought were qued to walk! Trust me, there are so many great backdrops for your wedding at this venue! Above all else, it makes for great pictures! They are known to have the craziest skies! I would definitely recommend them ! :)

Profile Picture Anastacia, 10/13/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was great to work with Teresa the event manager was great beautiful. Place. Would. Recommend.

Profile Picture lisa, 8/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our ceremony and reception were held at Twin Cedar Farm on May 11, 2013. It was the absolute perfect venue! The employees made us feel like we were at home and wanted to help us in any way possible. I loved the horses and the cabin. Every guest was telling me how the property was so gorgeous - I couldn't agree more!

~Laura & Jason

Profile Picture laura, 5/11/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing Staff and beautiful place! Would suggest to anyone!

Profile Picture KIMBERLY, 4/13/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was a guest at the wedding. I have never seen a more beautiful place. It was like a fairy tale complete with the bride arriving in the horse & carriage. Everything was immaculate from the ceremony by the lake to the barn style reception hall. I can't say enough good things about this wedding location and the staff. Everyone was so nice and helpful. I would have to say this was one wedding I didn't want to leave. I could have sat in those rocking chairs and enjoyed the beautiful views all evening. I would recommend Twin Cedar Farm to anyone

Profile Picture Amber, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

Brian at Twin Cedar Farm is so pleasant to work with. He and his staff are very professional and make you feel very comfortable. They ensured that our day would go off without a hitch and it truly did! The barn is absolutely beautiful as is the landscape. It was perfect for our fall wedding.

Profile Picture Lesa, 10/27/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful place and great place for a wedding.

Profile Picture Autumn, 9/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have only the best things to say about this venue. The location is gorgeous and affordable. The owners are really nice people and great to work with. I couldn't have picked a better place to get married. I have already recommended this place to a couple of people. Just be sure to reserve a date asap because they book up fast!

Profile Picture Julia, 5/6/12, 6 Reviews