The Views at Sunset Ridge

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 300 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 300 guests

The Views at Sunset Ridge is a picturesque wedding venue located in Cleveland, Tennessee. Offering stunning views of the Blue Ridge and Great Smoky Mountains, this scenic getaway boasts 200 acres of natural beauty. It is perfect for couples who wish to tie the knot in a tranquil place away from the hustle and bustle of urban life. Joy, emotion, and heartfelt memories await you at this mountainside retreat. With an exceptional team committed to bringing your dreams to life, this Tennessee gem can set the scene for your entire special occasion.

Facilities and Capacity

From intimate elopements to large celebrations for up to 300 people, The Views at Sunset Ridge is able to host all manner of wedding sizes. It is home to a selection of delightful event spaces, all of which evoke a sense of rustic charm that your nearest and dearest will adore. Surrounded by grassy fields and bucolic landscape, The Meadow is a wonderful place to say “I do”. After exchanging vows, you can head to the covered tent for an outdoor reception. Indoor ceremonies can take place in Row Hall, a spacious setting characterized by its industrial-meets-chic aesthetic. This is exemplified by the cathedral-style ceiling, a distinctive feature that complements the romantic nature of your occasion. Eye-catching views of the iconic Cumberland Plateau and Blue Ridge Mountains are visible from The Loft. This 4,000 square-foot dining hall is an ideal spot to wine and dine with your guests.

Whether you are planning a summertime or a fall wedding, celebrations at The Views at Sunset Ridge can occur at any time of year. The staff will strive to realize your vision to the letter, providing services like planning assistance, day-of coordination, event set-up and breakdown, bartending, and catering. You and your beloved will have access to the state-of-the-art get-ready rooms, and an hour will be set aside for your rehearsal time. Available event items consist of chairs, tables, drapery, centerpieces, and an altar.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$5,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$5,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$5,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$5,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Glassware
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Farm/Ranch
Loft

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Server(s)

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chairs
Decor
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
December

• Renée
    Renée S. Married on 11/06/2021

The Venue of a Lifetime

The two things that set the Views at Sunset Ridge apart from all the other wedding venues in the area are the owners and the view. From the start, the interactions I had with the owners were simple and familiar. A family owns and runs this venue and it’s obvious that, to them, this is more than just a place they rent out for weddings. During the planning process, I only had a couple of vendors that I felt came close to being as excited about my wedding as I was, and TVASR was one of them.

From the start they were easy-going and understanding, even with a Type-A bride like me, and their ability to accommodate was astounding. On a few tours of other venues I felt as if my partner and I were interacting with a car salesmen as it was all about the nickel-and-dime. If we wanted the non-plastic chairs, that was extra. If we wanted the bridal suite, that was extra. If we wanted more than just a few hours, that was extra. But, with TVASR I kept being surprised at what was included in the price.

Comparable pricing in the area left you with a 1-room venue that perhaps included some plastic tables and chairs and a few leftover decor items. With TVASR the price included 3 floors (all that flipping a single room mess begone), several outdoor ceremony locations, staff for parking, a “decor closet” (but what is actually a very large room with enough decor to beautify 3 different wedding styles), an unmatched bridal suite, a groom’s room topped off with a bar and pool table, beautiful hand-made wooden tables with wooden chairs (that don’t need any chair covers), not to mention draping. They also offer MULTIPLE colors of linens, MULTIPLE plate options, MULTIPLE types of glassware/silverware…need I go on?

And despite all that they offered there were no sneaky fees popping out of the fine print…because that’s not what this family is about. They care and, I frankly think, take pride in the weddings that take place at their venue. As if that is not enough, TVASR also had options for a photographer and an in-house chef. The chef provided my fiancé and I with one of the best tastings we’ve ever had. We were wanting something off-menu and the chef seemed to really enjoy the challenge. He surpassed our expectations with his creativity and the options he presented us during the meal (the sun-dried tomato pimento cheese he created for us is still something I find myself thinking of).

We were in love with their venue. We never missed an open house, even after signing the contract, just because we so thoroughly enjoyed the interaction with the owners…and the view. From the moment I set foot on the top floor, with the panoramic windows that provided a sight that rivaled that of Rock City, I knew I wanted a sunset dinner for our guests. Nothing else could match it. TVASR offers a venue that is romantic and breathtaking all in the same space. It is something that is completely unrivaled. It is everything that could be hoped for.

Unfortunately, a year into our two-year wedding planning process, our wedding plans shifted. We found ourselves needing a micro-wedding verging on elopement which left us with no other choice than to change our venue. Even with that news, the owners never ceased to surprise us with their flexibility and empathy. They understood that this was a loss of my partner and I’s dream wedding and their response felt like that of a friend. They did not first and foremost remind us about contracts or fees. They were sympathetic and understanding. And, even though our wedding now looks much different than we planned, we still hope to one day have an anniversary sunset party on that top floor.

Long review made short, I could not recommend this venue, and family, more. If you are curious, follow them on FB and visit their website to subscribe to their email announcements. They don't go long in between open houses and a visit will be all you need to fall in love. If you are looking for an easy-going, romantic, absolutely perfect venue…The Views at Sunset Ridge is positively it.
    Ashley P. Married on 10/23/2021

Most amazing venue

I can’t even begin to compliment this venue enough. The transition from ceremony to dinner to reception is so smooth!! They took so much stress away from my husband and I ❤️❤️ Sadly, we had an unfortunate situation with one of our wedding party members in which she snuck liquor to the venue and became overly intoxicated. We asked that the wedding party member leave. The venue remained so professional and helped us deal with a truly disheartening situation on our special day. Each staff member was so kind. Our grandparents were so well taken care of from the serving staff bringing their food to them, to the staff being so sweet when helping them get on/off the elevators. We have a couple of friends getting married in a few weeks after us, and they were already saying how much they wished they would have selected The Views at Sunset Ridge. The venue has such a good relationship with its vendors, our DJ (best of the best) came early to setup because he enjoys working with them so much. I had several friends tell me it was the best wedding/venue they have ever been to! I cannot recommend them enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Rachel & Matthew
    22 photos · 09/29/2018

Pricing

Allison Turcotte Photography Allison Turcotte Photography Wedding Photographers

The Views at Sunset Ridge is an absolutely breathtaking venue! No detail has been left untouched, from the inside to the outside! Not to mention, the family that runs it are so kind and thoughtful! I would recommend them over and over!

8150 Dalton Pike Cleveland, TN, 37323
Location of (The Views at Sunset Ridge)

The Views at Sunset Ridge frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at The Views at Sunset Ridge?

The Views at Sunset Ridge includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Glassware
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At The Views at Sunset Ridge, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

The Views at Sunset Ridge includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

What are the most important characteristics of The Views at Sunset Ridge in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by The Views at Sunset Ridge for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Loft

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Views at Sunset Ridge for wedding events?

The Views at Sunset Ridge offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does The Views at Sunset Ridge offer?

The Views at Sunset Ridge offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does The Views at Sunset Ridge offer for wedding events?

The Views at Sunset Ridge offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does The Views at Sunset Ridge have available for wedding events?

The Views at Sunset Ridge offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Decor
  • Drapery
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend The Views at Sunset Ridge and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Views at Sunset Ridge is recommended by 95% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.9 in value and 4.7 in average response time.

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding

Wedding Venues