The Views at Sunset Ridge Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Renée
    Renée S. Married on 11/06/2021

The Venue of a Lifetime

The two things that set the Views at Sunset Ridge apart from all the other wedding venues in the area are the owners and the view. From the start, the interactions I had with the owners were simple and familiar. A family owns and runs this venue and it’s obvious that, to them, this is more than just a place they rent out for weddings. During the planning process, I only had a couple of vendors that I felt came close to being as excited about my wedding as I was, and TVASR was one of them.

From the start they were easy-going and understanding, even with a Type-A bride like me, and their ability to accommodate was astounding. On a few tours of other venues I felt as if my partner and I were interacting with a car salesmen as it was all about the nickel-and-dime. If we wanted the non-plastic chairs, that was extra. If we wanted the bridal suite, that was extra. If we wanted more than just a few hours, that was extra. But, with TVASR I kept being surprised at what was included in the price.

Comparable pricing in the area left you with a 1-room venue that perhaps included some plastic tables and chairs and a few leftover decor items. With TVASR the price included 3 floors (all that flipping a single room mess begone), several outdoor ceremony locations, staff for parking, a “decor closet” (but what is actually a very large room with enough decor to beautify 3 different wedding styles), an unmatched bridal suite, a groom’s room topped off with a bar and pool table, beautiful hand-made wooden tables with wooden chairs (that don’t need any chair covers), not to mention draping. They also offer MULTIPLE colors of linens, MULTIPLE plate options, MULTIPLE types of glassware/silverware…need I go on?

And despite all that they offered there were no sneaky fees popping out of the fine print…because that’s not what this family is about. They care and, I frankly think, take pride in the weddings that take place at their venue. As if that is not enough, TVASR also had options for a photographer and an in-house chef. The chef provided my fiancé and I with one of the best tastings we’ve ever had. We were wanting something off-menu and the chef seemed to really enjoy the challenge. He surpassed our expectations with his creativity and the options he presented us during the meal (the sun-dried tomato pimento cheese he created for us is still something I find myself thinking of).

We were in love with their venue. We never missed an open house, even after signing the contract, just because we so thoroughly enjoyed the interaction with the owners…and the view. From the moment I set foot on the top floor, with the panoramic windows that provided a sight that rivaled that of Rock City, I knew I wanted a sunset dinner for our guests. Nothing else could match it. TVASR offers a venue that is romantic and breathtaking all in the same space. It is something that is completely unrivaled. It is everything that could be hoped for.

Unfortunately, a year into our two-year wedding planning process, our wedding plans shifted. We found ourselves needing a micro-wedding verging on elopement which left us with no other choice than to change our venue. Even with that news, the owners never ceased to surprise us with their flexibility and empathy. They understood that this was a loss of my partner and I’s dream wedding and their response felt like that of a friend. They did not first and foremost remind us about contracts or fees. They were sympathetic and understanding. And, even though our wedding now looks much different than we planned, we still hope to one day have an anniversary sunset party on that top floor.

Long review made short, I could not recommend this venue, and family, more. If you are curious, follow them on FB and visit their website to subscribe to their email announcements. They don't go long in between open houses and a visit will be all you need to fall in love. If you are looking for an easy-going, romantic, absolutely perfect venue…The Views at Sunset Ridge is positively it.
    Kris P. Married on 10/23/2021

The Best Around!

The Views at Sunset Ridge offers truly an incomparable package. All of the staff and vendors worked quickly and tirelessly this past weekend for my wedding on 10/23/21 to make it the best possible. Unfortunately we had an incident where a member of the wedding party became very intoxicated and the staff quickly fixed that issue to where most of the guests had no idea it occurred.

I cannot say enough good things about the views at sunset ridge!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Ashley P. Married on 10/23/2021

Most amazing venue

I can’t even begin to compliment this venue enough. The transition from ceremony to dinner to reception is so smooth!! They took so much stress away from my husband and I ❤️❤️ Sadly, we had an unfortunate situation with one of our wedding party members in which she snuck liquor to the venue and became overly intoxicated. We asked that the wedding party member leave. The venue remained so professional and helped us deal with a truly disheartening situation on our special day. Each staff member was so kind. Our grandparents were so well taken care of from the serving staff bringing their food to them, to the staff being so sweet when helping them get on/off the elevators. We have a couple of friends getting married in a few weeks after us, and they were already saying how much they wished they would have selected The Views at Sunset Ridge. The venue has such a good relationship with its vendors, our DJ (best of the best) came early to setup because he enjoys working with them so much. I had several friends tell me it was the best wedding/venue they have ever been to! I cannot recommend them enough.
    Katie S. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing!!!

10 out of 10 recommend them!!!! They did everything they could to make our wedding day perfect!
  • McKenzie
    Mckenzie F. Married on 05/08/2021

Wedding made easy!!!

I cannot say enough about the family who owns this venue. they are so amazing, tentative, and made everything so easy! they surprised us with a firework show at our grand exit! It was truly magical!!! would do it over and over again with these people!! You won’t regret it!!! Buy the coordinator package if you want an easy start to finish!
    Lorielen R. Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing Wedding Venue!!

The first time we toured the venue, my husband & I fell in love with the views! On our wedding day, the staff was so helpful, and made everything go smoothly as guest came to the venue. They have been a huge help with decorations, setting up, send offs, and so much more! My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our day!
    Michelle A. Married on 12/19/2020

Amazing Venue

Thank you to all the wonderful staff and owners at The Views at Sunset Ridge! Our wedding was beyond our dreams. The kindness you showed my fiancé and myself throughout this whole process was a godsend.
    We booked the gold package along with our venue rental, Leslie & Ashley were so willing to help with our ceremony ideas and planning our table layout. It was such a relief to not have to worry about any of the details. Everything was set up and beautiful for us.
    They had so many suggestions to help keep our day special and focused on us and keeping our guests happy.
    Allen, the executive chef is so, so good! We went to several open houses and were able to sample several options, it all tastes amazing. We loved the Jack Daniels Chicken and so did our guests. The staff are so polite and kind, everyone was impressed with how helpful each one of them are. The venue is beautiful with so many places for pictures. And the views, oh my! You won’t find a more perfect setting and kind staff to work with for your special day. Thank you Sunset Ridge team we appreciate all you did!
  • Kaylie
    Kaylie C. Married on 09/27/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Views are breathtaking!

Our photos are amazing. Thank you Leslie for everything you did on my wedding day!
  • Kelli
    Kelli S. Married on 07/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Venue! Gorgeous Views!

Beautiful venue with breathtaking views. My daughter had her dream wedding here. Everyone talked about how beautiful the venue was and raved about the decor inside. This is the perfect venue for a wedding. They have so many different options on where to have the ceremony. It could be outside in the meadow or on the first or third floor of the venue. The bridal suite is fabulous. The groom's suite is the perfect man cave. We had rain and the staff made sure they greeted the guests with umbrellas to keep them from getting wet. The day was perfect even with a little rain.
  • Laura
    Laura-Catherine Married on 07/02/2020

Beautiful Views!

The views at this venue are absolutely gorgeous. The facility is very nice and clean with a light and airy feel. The bridal suit is spacious and perfect for detail photos while getting ready. The staff is very kind and accommodating. They were so easy to work with and helped make my wedding day smooth.
    Mckenna Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing experience

I could not have been happier with my wedding day! The staff at the Views at Sunset Ridge are amazing. They helped with anything we needed and made sure our wedding day ran smoothly. The venue is absolutely beautiful and all my guest loved the venue! I would not change one thing! I would highly recommend.
    Kelsey M. Married on 05/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our Wedding was a dream come true!

When we booked with the Views Ashley & Leslie helped us every step of the way with all our details helping us with décor and set up to walking us thru all the details of our day making sure we had everything the way we wanted.
    They helped us with the perfect private spot to have our first look so we could enjoy our special moment together alone.
    They are so kind and thoughtful in all they do I couldn’t imagine this day going as smoothly without them. The additional staff (sorry I can’t remember names) who is there to help everyone the entire time is awesome. Helping people park and get in to getting those who need assistance up the elevator. They all flipped our ceremony room while we were eating to come back down to a room ready to party the night away!
    The venue is so amazing. Pictures do not do this justice at all. We were blown away by the views and this beautiful building from the moment we pulled up! All our guests were impressed with the beauty! There is so much room to get ready in for both the bridal party and the guys to have fun in. They have thought out every detail to help make your day all that you dream.
    Thank you Ashley & Leslie and all the staff at the Views at Sunset Ridge for making our wedding day perfect!
  • Bailey
    Bailey H. Married on 05/18/2019

The Perfect Day!!

I got married here on May 18th. It was absolutely the most stunning venue! Ashley and Leslie were very helpful and helped make the day go as smooth as possible. We got the weekend package so we had our rehearsal dinner there, and Ashley was very helpful in setting up and decorating everything for that! Afterwards, my bridesmaids and I all stayed the night. They brought in beds, sheets and pillows to accommodate us, and then in the morning as they served us breakfast, they got all the beds out to help make the room nicer for pictures and give us more space.

They were very accommodating with all the decorations we brought in ourselves and let us pick items they have in stock to use as well!

Everything about our weekend was perfect, and this venue and its owners made it that way!

My husband and I are so thankful we chose TVASR and we recommend it to all future brides and grooms looking for a venue for such a special day!

I’ve attached some pictures I’ve received back. Sadly, most of them are taken outside, but you will still be able to see just how beautiful their entire property is!
  • Haylee
    Haylee W. Married on 05/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved every aspect of this venue!

I got married at the Views at Sunset Ridge on May 10th. My husband and I were extremely impressed with not only the venue itself, but the amazing individuals who helped everything go so smoothly. Ashley & Leslie were very attentive and made sure every aspect of the wedding went as planned while ensuring I was stress-free. These two ladies were my coordinators for the day and were always one step ahead of the game. The venue has a beautiful view on both the inside and outside. There are hundreds of places to take pictures. The indoor venue is huge and every inch of the place is gorgeous. Not only would I recommend this venue, but every one of my guests raved about how incredible and accommodating it was. I LOVED working with the Ashley & Leslie. These ladies were so kind to everyone involved and conscious of every detail.
    Allyson Married on 04/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most amazing venue, staff, and views!

I will never be able to put into words how incredible Ashley and Leslie were to work with for our wedding this past April! I have never seen another venue that has as much to offer as this one. From the awesome getting ready areas to the beautiful views this place has everything any bride or groom would ever want. Ashley and Leslie worked with us throughout the whole process to ensure that everything went off without a hitch on the day of our wedding! They helped ensure everything we wanted was executed perfectly down to the last detail! I can not recommend this venue or its owners enough!
    Drew S. Married on 11/11/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Locale!

Everyone was lovely and ready to help, the views are incredible, and the reception hall was spectacular. Good food, good people, good times.
    Rose L. Married on 11/10/2018

Very nice, and capable

The staff were all very nice and organized. They were super helpful and calm through the whole process. Would definitely recommend.
    Mercy W. Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful venue!

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding here. The venue is beautiful. The owners are friendly and helpful. It was comfortable and a super fun experience.
    Shaye H. Married on 11/10/2018

Perfection

I cannot express how amazing, kind, and hard working the family that owns this venue is. We had a large bridal party that stayed with us, and they were always there helping us move beds, starting bonfires for us, helping us setting up pinatas, even playing music for us. They cooked breakfast for us every morning, and they never once acted like they didn't want to be there for us. On the day of the wedding, they were front and center, helping us coordinate, setting up our decorations with us, and just generally being wonderful. The venue itself is amazing, with the most beautiful views I have ever seen in Tennessee. There was so much room for all of our guests, and everyone had a wonderful time. Our wedding was perfect, and it was in no small part thanks to these wonderful people. Thank you so much for making our weekend so special.
    Chandler Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding ceremony and reception

Amazing. They made my day so stress free and assured me that everything would be perfect and it was! Wonderful and sweet people to work with.
    Rachel Married on 09/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This venue was everything we could have ever asked for on our wedding day. The views at the venue are absolutely breathtaking, but not only that the people were of some of the most accommodating venders we dealt with throughout the entire wedding planning process. We used the venue for the weekend package and they always had delicious food set out for us for lunch and breakfast. This group of people worked their tails off to make our day special. They worked through the night from Friday rehearsal dinner to Saturday morning to tend to our needs while our bridal party stayed the night and moving tables all over the venue to get it set up to decorate first thing in the morning. They helped with the entire clean up process. Ashely and Leslie treated us as if we were family. There is no amount of words that I could use to give this place the reviews that they deserve.
    Liza P. Married on 09/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most beautiful dreamy place!

We were so pleased and happy with the venue itself! It was everything we wanted and how we pictured our wedding to be! The staff were amazing and understanding and so so so helpful!
  • Krystal
    Krystal Married on 08/18/2018

Beautiful and Perfect

I attended a wedding here and everything was beautiful. The food was fantastic and everyone was so nice and accommodating.
    Lauren E. Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely perfect!

The Views at Sunset Ridge was an absolute dream venue. The staff consists of a sweet family that is willing to work with you to make your special day the best it can be. I am so thankful we used them and could have pictured a more perfect day. Thank you, thank you, thank you, The Views at Sunset Ridge, for caring about us and helping make our day so wonderful!
illustration stars