The Views at Sunset Ridge Reviews

37 Reviews for The Views at Sunset Ridge

• McKenzie

Mckenzie F. · Married on 05/08/2021

Wedding made easy!!!

I cannot say enough about the family who owns this venue. they are so amazing, tentative, and made everything so easy! they surprised us with a firework show at our grand exit! It was truly magical!!! would do it over and over again with these people!! You won’t regret it!!! Buy the coordinator package if you want an easy start to finish!

Sent on 05/18/2021

Lorielen R. · Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing Wedding Venue!!

The first time we toured the venue, my husband & I fell in love with the views! On our wedding day, the staff was so helpful, and made everything go smoothly as guest came to the venue. They have been a huge help with decorations, setting up, send offs, and so much more! My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our day!

Sent on 05/18/2021
  • Kaylie

Kaylie C. · Married on 09/27/2020

The Views are breathtaking!

Our photos are amazing. Thank you Leslie for everything you did on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Kelli

Kelli S. · Married on 07/10/2020

Beautiful Venue! Gorgeous Views!

Beautiful venue with breathtaking views. My daughter had her dream wedding here. Everyone talked about how beautiful the venue was and raved about the decor inside. This is the perfect venue for a wedding. They have so many different options on where to have the ceremony. It could be outside in the meadow or on the first or third floor of the venue. The bridal suite is fabulous. The groom's suite is the perfect man cave. We had rain and the staff made sure they greeted the guests with umbrellas to keep them from getting wet. The day was perfect even with a little rain.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Laura

Laura-Catherine · Married on 07/02/2020

Beautiful Views!

The views at this venue are absolutely gorgeous. The facility is very nice and clean with a light and airy feel. The bridal suit is spacious and perfect for detail photos while getting ready. The staff is very kind and accommodating. They were so easy to work with and helped make my wedding day smooth.

Sent on 01/08/2021

Mckenna · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing experience

I could not have been happier with my wedding day! The staff at the Views at Sunset Ridge are amazing. They helped with anything we needed and made sure our wedding day ran smoothly. The venue is absolutely beautiful and all my guest loved the venue! I would not change one thing! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Kelsey M. · Married on 05/19/2019

Our Wedding was a dream come true!

When we booked with the Views Ashley & Leslie helped us every step of the way with all our details helping us with décor and set up to walking us thru all the details of our day making sure we had everything the way we wanted.
    They helped us with the perfect private spot to have our first look so we could enjoy our special moment together alone.
    They are so kind and thoughtful in all they do I couldn’t imagine this day going as smoothly without them. The additional staff (sorry I can’t remember names) who is there to help everyone the entire time is awesome. Helping people park and get in to getting those who need assistance up the elevator. They all flipped our ceremony room while we were eating to come back down to a room ready to party the night away!
    The venue is so amazing. Pictures do not do this justice at all. We were blown away by the views and this beautiful building from the moment we pulled up! All our guests were impressed with the beauty! There is so much room to get ready in for both the bridal party and the guys to have fun in. They have thought out every detail to help make your day all that you dream.
    Thank you Ashley & Leslie and all the staff at the Views at Sunset Ridge for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey H. · Married on 05/18/2019

The Perfect Day!!

I got married here on May 18th. It was absolutely the most stunning venue! Ashley and Leslie were very helpful and helped make the day go as smooth as possible. We got the weekend package so we had our rehearsal dinner there, and Ashley was very helpful in setting up and decorating everything for that! Afterwards, my bridesmaids and I all stayed the night. They brought in beds, sheets and pillows to accommodate us, and then in the morning as they served us breakfast, they got all the beds out to help make the room nicer for pictures and give us more space.

They were very accommodating with all the decorations we brought in ourselves and let us pick items they have in stock to use as well!

Everything about our weekend was perfect, and this venue and its owners made it that way!

My husband and I are so thankful we chose TVASR and we recommend it to all future brides and grooms looking for a venue for such a special day!

I’ve attached some pictures I’ve received back. Sadly, most of them are taken outside, but you will still be able to see just how beautiful their entire property is!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Haylee

Haylee W. · Married on 05/10/2019

Loved every aspect of this venue!

I got married at the Views at Sunset Ridge on May 10th. My husband and I were extremely impressed with not only the venue itself, but the amazing individuals who helped everything go so smoothly. Ashley & Leslie were very attentive and made sure every aspect of the wedding went as planned while ensuring I was stress-free. These two ladies were my coordinators for the day and were always one step ahead of the game. The venue has a beautiful view on both the inside and outside. There are hundreds of places to take pictures. The indoor venue is huge and every inch of the place is gorgeous. Not only would I recommend this venue, but every one of my guests raved about how incredible and accommodating it was. I LOVED working with the Ashley & Leslie. These ladies were so kind to everyone involved and conscious of every detail.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Allyson · Married on 04/27/2019

The most amazing venue, staff, and views!

I will never be able to put into words how incredible Ashley and Leslie were to work with for our wedding this past April! I have never seen another venue that has as much to offer as this one. From the awesome getting ready areas to the beautiful views this place has everything any bride or groom would ever want. Ashley and Leslie worked with us throughout the whole process to ensure that everything went off without a hitch on the day of our wedding! They helped ensure everything we wanted was executed perfectly down to the last detail! I can not recommend this venue or its owners enough!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Drew S. · Married on 11/11/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Locale!

Everyone was lovely and ready to help, the views are incredible, and the reception hall was spectacular. Good food, good people, good times.

Rose L. · Married on 11/10/2018

Very nice, and capable

The staff were all very nice and organized. They were super helpful and calm through the whole process. Would definitely recommend.

Mercy W. · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful venue!

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding here. The venue is beautiful. The owners are friendly and helpful. It was comfortable and a super fun experience.

Shaye H. · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfection

I cannot express how amazing, kind, and hard working the family that owns this venue is. We had a large bridal party that stayed with us, and they were always there helping us move beds, starting bonfires for us, helping us setting up pinatas, even playing music for us. They cooked breakfast for us every morning, and they never once acted like they didn't want to be there for us. On the day of the wedding, they were front and center, helping us coordinate, setting up our decorations with us, and just generally being wonderful. The venue itself is amazing, with the most beautiful views I have ever seen in Tennessee. There was so much room for all of our guests, and everyone had a wonderful time. Our wedding was perfect, and it was in no small part thanks to these wonderful people. Thank you so much for making our weekend so special.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Chandler · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding ceremony and reception

Amazing. They made my day so stress free and assured me that everything would be perfect and it was! Wonderful and sweet people to work with.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2018

This venue was everything we could have ever asked for on our wedding day. The views at the venue are absolutely breathtaking, but not only that the people were of some of the most accommodating venders we dealt with throughout the entire wedding planning process. We used the venue for the weekend package and they always had delicious food set out for us for lunch and breakfast. This group of people worked their tails off to make our day special. They worked through the night from Friday rehearsal dinner to Saturday morning to tend to our needs while our bridal party stayed the night and moving tables all over the venue to get it set up to decorate first thing in the morning. They helped with the entire clean up process. Ashely and Leslie treated us as if we were family. There is no amount of words that I could use to give this place the reviews that they deserve.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Liza P. · Married on 09/08/2018

The most beautiful dreamy place!

We were so pleased and happy with the venue itself! It was everything we wanted and how we pictured our wedding to be! The staff were amazing and understanding and so so so helpful!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 08/18/2018

Beautiful and Perfect

I attended a wedding here and everything was beautiful. The food was fantastic and everyone was so nice and accommodating.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Jeremy · Married on 08/04/2018

Staff was incredibly kind. Loved the shaded playground for children in the back. Right next to cute barn animals (fenced) to pet! The grooms hangout was SWEET and the took care of a ton of the tear down at the end of the night. They were amazing!

#Zach&Lauren

Bonnie · Married on 08/04/2018

#zachandlauren2018
    This venue was fabulous! Great staff, facility and amenities! The cleanliness and professionalism paired with natural beauty and views added a perfect touch to the day!! Thank you!

Brad · Married on 08/04/2018

The Views at Sunset Ridge was a fantastic event venue. It was fun to be a groomsman as the grooms suite had a pool table and video games. The venue is very new and clean but also has a vintage and rustic feel. Great experience!

Brian · Married on 08/04/2018

Great venue, beautiful view. Highly recommend!

Lauren E. · Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely perfect!

The Views at Sunset Ridge was an absolute dream venue. The staff consists of a sweet family that is willing to work with you to make your special day the best it can be. I am so thankful we used them and could have pictured a more perfect day. Thank you, thank you, thank you, The Views at Sunset Ridge, for caring about us and helping make our day so wonderful!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • I

Isaac · Married on 08/03/2018

Awesome staff, in a sweet building. Every detail taken care of to make your big day flow stress free. Everyone was great!!
    Zach&lauren