The Gray Dove

6408 Snowhill Road, Ooltewah, TN 37363 Map · Phone number

About The Gray Dove

We are pleased to announce a new and more convenient farm venue location for the Chattanooga area! Just over one mile off Exit 11 in Ooltewah, you will find our 34 acre farm. A rustic barn backdrop and century old stacked fireplace are just a few of pristine settings you will find at The Gray Dove. Our rolling pastures create many desirable locations for a beautiful, party tent and the enormous trees dotting the property would be dazzling in the ever so popular string lights. Words only do so much to describe the tranquility of the farm. Come on out and see it for yourself! We know you will love our farm just as much as we do!

• Residence Inn Near Hamilton Place
  • Covey Creek Farm
  • The Homestead at Cloudland Station

4 Reviews for The Gray Dove

Logan Franklin · Married on 11/15/2018

Absolutely Fantastic!

The Gray Dove really is the perfect venue for an outdoor wedding! I highly recommend that couples book this venue, it is so accommodating and the staff is an absolute delight to work with! Best wedding venue in Chattanooga!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Nina · Married on 10/29/2017

The Gray Dove is the most beautiful venue in Chattanooga/Ooltewah area. We found The Dove when it was just starting up....you can tell they learn something new with every event based on all the additions they've made since we booked with them. I would recommend this Venue to everyone looking for a beautiful place to hold an event! They are easy to communicate with and want to help out to make your event as wonderful as possible!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Cari · Married on 05/30/2015

We hired DJ Terry to provide sound and DJ services for my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception and he was exceptional! I live in a different state from my daughter and the wedding venue, and I easily communicated with Terry through email. During all phases of the planning process, he was prompt in replying to my questions and when I needed to inform him of our preferences and desires. He even ASKED to come to the rehearsal so he would be sure to get every song and sound choice right for my daughter's ceremony! This spoke volumes about the type of service he planned to provide! During the reception, we changed some plans around on the sly, and he quickly adapted to our alterations to our original plan. He also did a fantastic job keeping the flow of the reception moving along! We would HIGHLY recommend DJ for all your sound and DJ needs!

Sent on 09/24/2017

• 6408 Snowhill Road Ooltewah, TN, 37363 See on map
    Location of (The Gray Dove)