Ocoee Crest

Benton, TN View map

Ocoee Crest is a stunning event venue in EastTennessee. We offer both indoor and outdoor spaces that can accommodate up to 300 guests! Our property includes a large indoor event space and an outdoor ceremony area with a wedding arbor and amphitheater.

Contact us to schedule a tour or to receive pricing information - ocoeecrest.com/contact

All areas have a truly breathtaking panoramic view of mountains in the distance and the Ocoee River below!

Ocoee Crest is located on 56 acres of beautiful land. The Ocoee River travels the full length of the property! The venue sits atop a ridge that overlooks the river and the mountains that rise in the distance above the water. We are located 45 minutes northeast of Chattanooga and 85 minutes south of Knoxville.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$5000.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$5000.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Set Up
Tables

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Get Ready Rooms
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

Bekah Married on 09/04/2021

Gorgeous Venue! Amazing Staff!

This venue was a dream come true! It was exactly what I was looking for and more! The pictures are beautiful but in person it is even more amazing! The staff is also some of the kindest and service orientated people I have ever met. They were so quick to help me out in anyway they could. They went above and beyond to make my wedding day amazing. They also have a huge amount of decor they let you borrow for your wedding. Almost all the decor I used for my wedding was theirs and did not cost me anything extra because it was included in the price. It saved me soooo much money! It was a perfect day and I did not worry about a single thing. Highly recommend! 1000%!!
    Nikki F. Married on 10/10/2020

Best. Day. Ever.

We chose Ocoee Crest as our wedding venue and it could not have been any more perfect! From the first time we stepped foot inside, to any and all communication leading up to the big event, and the final execution of the wedding day itself— Ginny and Jim far exceeded our expectations of a wedding venue. Every detail in and around Ocoee Crest is impeccable and even though it rained most of our wedding day, the garage doors allowed for the most beautiful view and our day was absolutely perfect! We can’t thank the team at Ocoee Crest enough for all they do and for hosting our family and friends
    Leanne S. Married on 08/15/2020

An Excellent Choice

My daughter chose Ocoee Crest because of its beauty but quickly connected with the owner, Ginny. Living 500 miles away from the venue, I was extremely thankful for Ginny's care, attention to detail, and professionalism. When I had the opportunity to meet her I was impressed with the way she listened and genuinely wanted the best for our event. If you're looking for a beautiful venue (inside and outside) this is it. If you're looking for a beautiful venue with caring, professional owners, Ocoee Crest is the one.

Real Weddings

• Nikki & Clay
    22 photos · 10/10/2020

Pricing

Ocoee Crest Price Rates

1020 Thomas Road Benton, TN, 37307
423-375-9028
Location of (Ocoee Crest)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding

Wedding Venues