The Barn at Chestnut Springs

Sevierville, TN View map Visit website
Up to 120 guests

Up to 120 guests

The Barn at Chestnut Springs is a historic wedding venue located in Sevierville, Tennessee. Nestled in a quiet cove just outside of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, this estate is an ideal countryside location to celebrate your nuptials. For outdoor ceremonies with beautiful wooded views and gathering around a stacked-stone fireplace on a chilly night, this property provides guests with an unforgettable experience.

Facilities and Capacity

The team at The Barn at Chestnut Sprints is honored to welcome couples to their estate as they celebrate their joyous day. This climate-controlled barn provides indoor and outdoor event space to accommodate up to 120 wedding guests. This gray-weathered wooden structure features vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, eye-catching chandeliers, and elegant wall sconces. A stone patio and 13-acre wooded area sit just outside the building, offering beautiful year-round views of flowering trees and bushes. Two dressing rooms provide additional space for the wedding party to gather and relax prior to and during wedding festivities. Other amenities include three bathrooms, two flat-screen televisions, cable, and wireless internet.

The Barn at Chestnut Springs provides venue rental for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The team of dedicated event staff will be on hand to ensure that every element of your celebration is carefully considered and expertly executed. Rental packages include up to eight hours of event time and one hour of rehearsal, A/V equipment, and banquet tables. The team offers the use of a number of event items, including banquet tables, antique folding chairs, a log arbor, and table linens. The team provides setup and breakdown assistance, allowing you to fully relax and enjoy your day. This pet-friendly venue is an ideal choice for those looking to include their furry friends in their festivities.

Location

This venue is situated near the 520,000-acre Great Smoky Mountains National Park and tourist attractions at Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. This mountain vacation area in eastern Tennessee is the home of Dollywood, dinner theaters, the Space Needle observation tower, and the amusement park and ski resort Ober Gatlinburg. The property is easily accessible and a number of overnight accommodations are nearby for out-of-town guests.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$3,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Decor
Drapery
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

Brittany V. Married on 09/17/2021

Absolutely Amazing Venue

We just had our 5 year vow renewal here at The Barn. This place was absolutely beautiful inside and out. The owner Melanie was hands down the absolute best! She helped us with every single thing she possibly could from decorating to coordinating. Melanie treated us like we were family the entire year that we worked with her to plan things. She allowed us to come to the barn to do a practice on decorating and was there for us in anyway she possibly could be. She answered our numerous questions and was more than patient as we sorted out our plans && decided how we wanted to do everything. I will always be so grateful for her when I look back on our special day. She made it easy and enjoyable all the way around. I can’t say enough about how wonderful she was and how amazing and beautiful the barn was. Thank you again ♥️
    Tammy H. Married on 09/17/2021

Top notch experience

Melanie is a hard worker and devoted to making her brides dreams come true. Melanie and her family went above and beyond in every situation, I can not say enough about our day at the Barn at Chestnut Springs. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a venue.
    Melanie I can not thank you enough for all you and your family done to make this day perfect for my daughter and son in law.
    Elizabeth Married on 10/19/2019

Melanie was amazing to work with!

I chose The Barn at Chestnut Springs for our destination wedding. The barn itself is beautiful and rustic (and very affordable for the area) - but my review is more about the owner of the barn, Melanie.
    The difference between the barn and every other venue was Melanie and her passion for each bride to have a perfect day. Every vendor I booked RAVED about Melanie and how every wedding at the barn runs smoothly and how much of a joy she is to work with. She want above and beyond during several points of the wedding planning process and made personal phone calls to me to answer my questions.
    The day of, rain threatened my outdoor ceremony and Melanie with my coordinator had all of the chairs and decorations moved inside. About 5 mins before the start of the ceremony, the rain lightened a bit and I asked to move everything back outside. Melanie was so sweet and moved everything back outside, we even started on time! I couldn’t have imagined my wedding day without sweet Melanie!

1984 Chestnut Springs Way Sevierville, TN, 37876
865-235-2939
Location of (The Barn at Chestnut Springs)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding

Wedding Venues