The Barn at Chestnut Springs Reviews

The Barn at Chestnut Springs 4
The Barn at Chestnut Springs 5

Brianna Whitehead · Married on 03/10/2019

The best venue!

This venue was so beautiful and the perfect pick for the amount of people we wanted at our wedding. Melanie & her husband owns the barn and they went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day went smoothly! I couldn’t have asked for anything better. 10/10 recommend

Sent on 03/24/2019
    The Barn at Chestnut Springs 6
    The Barn at Chestnut Springs 7
    The Barn at Chestnut Springs 8
    The Barn at Chestnut Springs 9
    The Barn at Chestnut Springs 10

Leila Ghazal · Married on 10/28/2018

Melanie is great! She makes everything go so smoothly for you and you feel good to have her on your side

Beautiful venue, everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/14/2018

courtney · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect Wedding spot!

This was the best venue in the world! If your looking for rustic but elegant this is perfect ! It was so beautiful and the owner was so nice and helpful!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Kasey Hall · Married on 09/28/2018

Wedding Venue

Melanie and her crew at The Barn at Chestnut Springs made my day everything I had imagined and MORE. This venue provided that rustic ambiance while also bringing an element of elegance that was unrivaled by any other venue my husband and I visited prior to our wedding day. Melanie goes above and beyond her duties as the venue owner. She helped decorate and even made a last minute dash to pick up cutlery for our day when we realized it was not provided by our caterer. If you’re looking for the PERFECT venue and above and beyond customer service...look no further!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Corrine · Married on 04/28/2018

I LOVE this place. It is the perfect wedding venue. I had my wedding here last month, and I got so many compliments on how absolutely stunning it is here. Not only that, but the owner, Melanie, is the best to work with. She is so helpful with everything you could ever need. She has an excellent list of recommended vendors, which helped us immensely with wedding planning. She was always available to answer questions, and made sure everything was taken care of the weekend of the wedding. I give Melanie and The Barn my absolute highest recommendation!

Sent on 05/08/2018

LAUREN · Married on 12/10/2016

The wedding I have always dreamed of took place at this beautiful barn December 10th 2016 and I could not have been more pleased with how it unfolded! Mrs.Melanie and her family went above and beyond to help throughout the whole process! I must have sent her overy 100 emails before the wedding and she was very responsive to each one!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2016

The Barn is BEAUTIFUL and Melanie (the owner) does an exquisite job making sure your day will go just as you've imagined. Our wedding planner was terrible at our rehearsal and ended up cancelling the morning of our wedding and Melanie stepped in to make sure everything was perfect. Every one of our guests raved about the venue. It is picture perfect!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Michael · Married on 06/18/2016

While plenty of places can offer you a beautiful space, Melanie goes beyond that and offers amazing service, help, decorations, and all around awesomeness that made our event truly special. This venue is worth much, much more than what she charges. Her decoration collection saved us close to a $1000, and her vendor list saved us dozens of hours of planning time. We literally heard "Oh, you're getting married at the Barn. No problem, we can handle everything" from every single vendor. Melanie was flexible with our needs, and spent our entire wedding day making sure every single thing was perfect.

Make The Barn at Chestnut Springs your #1` choice for venue!

Sent on 06/21/2016
  • kellym

Kelly · Married on 10/16/2015

I'm from Knoxville but currently live in Florida and will be relocating back before the wedding and Melanie has been so helpful with all my questions and letting me come see it when I'm in town. She even has a great list of vendors that you don't have to use but if you don't know of any it's very helpful. Not to mention the Barn is absolutely gorgeous and she already provides a ton of decor all you basically have to do is bring in a few flowers and the food and it's ready!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Meredith · Married on 10/10/2015

What a blessing it was to have booked this beautiful venue for our wedding day! Melanie was just amazing! Extremely quick to respond to all my crazy ideas and questions! As soon as my husband proposed, I knew exactly where I wanted to get married! We booked the Barn right then and there! The view is to die for, the staff is extremely helpful and organized and the barn is a dream! We had to postpone our ceremony 30 minutes do to the weather, and could not have thanked the crew enough for still helping to make our day perfect! Despite the rain, my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams! Book this venue, you will not regret it! :)

Sent on 11/24/2015

Ayesha · Married on 09/12/2015

Melanie was outstanding to work with. We can not say enough about her. She was very hands on, caring, considerate and she makes you feel very special when she is with you. The Barn is absolutely beautiful inside and out even if it did not have any decorations. She is so accommodating and just makes everything go so smooth. Thank you Melanie for making my niece's wedding a fairy tale come true!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Erin · Married on 09/04/2015

Melanie and her family run a fabulous wedding venue/event space business. The Barn is pure natural beauty, and comes with all of the decor, plus chairs, tables, linens, etc. My wedding was perfect and Melanie contributed greatly to that. I would highly recommend this venue for a ceremony and wedding reception. Don't decorate it too much because it doesn't need it - keep it simple and stunning. I wish my wedding could've been 1 hour longer, but we continued the celebration at our cabins after, so it worked out!

Sent on 10/05/2015

The Barn at Chestnut Springs is the most perfect place I can ever imagine to have a wedding. I selected it from across the country and was slightly worried- it was completely misplaced. Melanie and her husband are fantastic! The place is so lovely that we really just needed to show up with some candles and flowers. Parking was easy, and everybody told me that it was the best wedding they've ever attended. Everything (music, catering, getting ready, etc.) was easy at this venue. I can't recommend it highly enough!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/11/2014

Beautiful barn to get married in. Melanie is amazing and flexible to work with.

Sent on 04/23/2014

The team at the Barn at Chestnut Springs was so accommodating throughout the process. The barn is a GORGEOUS venue, inside & out. You don't really need too many decorations, the Barn is just naturally beautiful and Melanie has it appointed so elegantly. The stunning outdoor setting makes for really beautiful photographs too!

Sent on 10/31/2013
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 10/19/2013

The barn is absolutely gorgeous inside and out. We had our ceremony outdoors in the cove and the reception inside the barn. The beautiful scenery makes for wonderful pictures. The owners are wonderful to work with and very accommodating. They go above and beyond to make sure your special day go exactly as planned. I am so happy we chose them for our wedding venue!

Sent on 11/06/2013
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 04/28/2013

Melanie and Steve lee are wonderful people who work hard on the barn and making our day soooo special!

Sent on 05/18/2013

Kalika · Married on 08/24/2014

Melanie Lee was absolutely the greatest, she may have been slightly hard to reach at times, but after getting to know her and seeing how hard she works for each and every bride, I appreciate any delay as I know she works hard to please every bride. She was very helpful in the planning process and directed me to the majority of other vendors that I used. I was an out of town bride, so her guidance and advice was not taken lightly-- and I was NOT disappointed.
    The barn is appointed quite perfectly to accommodate any variety of decorations, many of which she already has (Mason jars, burlap tablecloths, wood slices, lanterns, etc.) The aged barn wood is so beautiful, though, no decorations at all would still make for a picturesque event.
    Thank heavens for the Barn, it was the setting for my dream wedding, and was a day that I'll never forget.

Sent on 09/21/2014

The Barn is a beautiful venue and Melanie does a fantastic job making sure your day is perfect. There are indoor and outdoor areas which came in very handy when it started to pour rain just before our ceremony. I would recommend this venue to anyone. Thanks Melanie!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Victoria · Married on 07/19/2013

4.2

The owner is wonderful to work with, and has many ideas and supplies to decorate this beautiful barn. I would recommend meeting your coordinator before the day of, to make sure their personality will mesh with yours.

Sent on 07/31/2013