Tungsten World Reviews

28 | Brea, CA

28 Reviews for Tungsten World

• Kelcie

Kelcie · Married on 09/29/2018

I'm honestly not a 5/5 person in most cases, but I am for this place. I initially ordered a size 10 engraved band for my fiance, and it was too tight. I ordered a new one under their 45-day Perfect Fit policy, thinking the size 12 would be better based on a ring shop we visited last year, but that ended up being too big. *eye roll* I sent it back again, but at that point it was past 45 days, so a representative called me to explain what was happening, and said while they'd normally charge me $50 to get a size 11 at this point, she would split the difference with me and charge $35. I really felt guilty at that point for being such a pain, so it was incredibly kind of them to be that accommodating! I was really impressed, and the size 11 finally fit right. My Goldilocks fiance and I approve!

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/30/2016

I ordered my husband's band from Tungsten World. They are incredibly easy to work with and the rings are shipped almost same day. He loves his ring and I love the price!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Megan · Married on 10/22/2016

My future husband fell in love with a tungsten ring at another vendor and I was pleasantly surprised to find it significantly cheaper here. They were also incredibly responsive to my questions and my order -- it shipped within 15 minutes of ordering, even with custom engraving. The ring arrived 2 days later and it's completely amazing! I had my fiance try it on to make sure it fit and he didn't want to take it off.

Sent on 08/12/2016
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/11/2016

We ordered his wedding band from this website. First of all, the prices are super affordable. They have awesome warranties on their products...even engraved items can be returned/exchanged for no extra cost. And that's exactly what happened to us! His ring was too big, and we needed a smaller size. This process was so easy with TW. There was some processing difficulty with the credit card when we sent the ring back for exchange. A real person called, and we had the issue sorted out in five minutes. They're great!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Cynthea · Married on 07/05/2015

We bought my fiances wedding band through Tungsten World. We went to the standard jewelry stores, had him sized and found what we liked and what we didn't. I came across Tungsten World and found the exact same ring as well as a much higher quality one and ended up buying the best one thanks to their St. Patrick's Day sale.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Adriana · Married on 09/28/2014

My husband and I have been married for over 10 years. We went through a rough patch but recently reconciled and decided to renew our vows. I did a LOT of shopping over the last few weeks looking for a new ring for him. Tungsten World had by far the best prices AND I received the ring in TWO DAYS. It's perfect, no flaws. I'm THRILLED. Highly recommend

Sent on 02/20/2014

Kate · Married on 08/17/2014

Highly recommend! We purchased my husband's ring from them and have no complaints. Shipped really fast, returns are easy (first ring was too big), and the ring looks great! They have a lot of options and the prices are excellent.

Sent on 08/23/2014

I wish I could give them 6 stars. Ordered the Fisker 6mm band. When it arrived, I was sad and disappointed in the quality and craftsmanship of the ring. The princess cut diamond fleck was set crooked and it appeared there was chips on 2 of the 4 sides in the polished finish around the diamond. I called customer service and spoke with Vince. (He helped me through the rest of this). I sent the ring back and they had their manufacturer remake the ring. Vince called me 2 weeks later and said "it looks better than the ring you sent back, but you're still not going to be happy with it", so we went through my options, made some modifications and the ring showed up, the day before we left for the wedding, in immaculate shape and excellent craftsmanship. They were excellent to work with to make this right and have a happy and forever grateful customer because of it!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Kayla · Married on 08/24/2013

Beautiful ring- exactly what we wanted, easy transaction

Sent on 09/04/2013

Kerry · Married on 11/01/2012

I was hesitant to purchase my future husband's ring online, but Tungsten World turned out to be a good choice. He chose the Thor model...simply because it was named Thor. The company sent an email when the ring was shipped, and it arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. The quality was higher than I expected. It was flawlessly polished, heavy, and the engraving inside the ring was correct. My husband really likes its weight and width. He has never before worn jewelry, but feels that his wedding ring is "manly." I highly recommend Tungsten World.

Sent on 12/07/2012

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2012

I have been married for exactly 2 years today! I found my husband and my wedding bands through tungsten world and it was perfect!! We got the Stryker bands! I am a super busy mother if now 3 and I never take my band off....ever!!! It has shown some wear on it and I sent Vincent a picture and he immediately responded and is going to fix the issue ASAP!!! He was very professional, and I'm so happy that we found our perfect bands!!!! Keep up the amazing customer service guys, I am a customer for life!!!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Carolyn · Married on 08/18/2012

He has owned it for some time now and loves it. We may need to take advantage of the lifetime sizing. Glad to know we have that option.

Sent on 09/13/2012

Maria · Married on 02/25/2012

My husbands wedding band is simply stunning.

Sent on 03/16/2012

Angie · Married on 07/02/2011

We ordered the ring and it was shipped out to us in 2 days! It was exactly as pictured and he loved it. They will even size it for life, for free.

Sent on 07/05/2011

donysha · Married on 05/16/2010

PERFECT RING MY HUSBAND LOVES IT.

Sent on 05/23/2010

Brit · Married on 04/17/2010

I can not say enough about the customer service I recieved when ordering a ring. We were getting down to the wire and twice we ordered his ring in the wrong size. Each time I called up paniced thinking the ring could not get to us in time and both times I was patiently helped and assured that they would do everything to help us. The third time was the charm and the ring was sent in less than 3 days. It came 2 days before we left to be married and was perfect. Also in my panic I searched around our area to find a replacement ring and was shocked to see the other rings did not even come close to comparing to the beauty and quality of your rings. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/25/2010

Nolan · Married on 01/07/2010

The ring my husband got for me was from Tungsten World, and it was a complete surprise. I didn't know he ordered it, but he told me afterwards. From the ring itself, I would have to say that it is a very beautiful and classy ring, looks very high quality.

Sent on 05/17/2010

Hedy · Married on 08/03/2008

Sent on 05/27/2010

Mariah · Married on 10/18/2016

3.0

I shopped on their website for my future hubby's wedding band. The site was easy to manage and prices were upfront and affordable. I wanted my husband to have a tungsten band and I wanted to engrave it, but not many jewelers are willing to take that risk. I gave them a few less stars because I had questions and tried to email them as they encourage and never got any response from them at all. Other than that, I am pleased with the ring quality and I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Tameka · Married on 07/25/2015

3.0

I was searching for black tungsten as that is the band that my husband wanted, and he wanted it to have the lords prayer engraved on the OUTSIDE of the ring. *sigh* all the local jewelry stores we went to here in Richmond couldn't even come close and the price of the ring was ridiculous. Found tungsten World by google, and researched the company. They were pretty legit to we contacted them to order. They were a little slow to respond at first, I kind of had to call a few times to pin them down BUT when finally got Brett, he was AMAZING! we were talking by phone and email at the same time. I emailed him what I wanted, he sent me photo's of practice rings so can see what it would look like. We customized ours and did some mixing with ring type and font and what to engrave. He got it right the first time! when we put the order in it was about 2 weeks before the wedding and I was nervous the rings wouldnt get in time. They came three days later, packaged very nicely in ring boxes, etc. We tried for fit, and the comfort fit was very comfy and fit perfect. If order from them, order 1/2 size DOWN from what normally wear. The engraving was flawless. We even got a silver tungsten band to go with my set as well. For what we wanted the price was more than reasonable. The company also has 45 day return policy, even if engraved, and a lifetime warranty and lifetime sizing! They really back their jewelry. I have very sensitive skin and have not had issues with the ring one bit, so the tungsten is true! I loved this company and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for tungsten rings.

Sent on 08/19/2015

I purchased a ring early last year. Shipping: 5/5 Ring: 5/5

As for getting the ring in an immaculate shape and in a timely manner, I am fully satisfied. If you do plan to purchase from from Tungsten World, be sure to note the following:

1. They offer many coupon codes, which can be found in coupon sites such as retailmenot, promopro, etc.
    2. Tungsten and cobalt are relatively cheaper than white/yellow gold. The prices for their tungsten/cobalt rings are marked higher than other sites. Few of them are just as expensive as the designer rings made by designers such as Benchmark and Triton. Be extremely aware when you shop for rings that might be sold for a much cheaper price elsewhere, I have seen "domed cobalt chrome in 6mm" rings for as low as $11 in wholesale and $35 in retail. At Tungsten World, it's over $95.
    3. Returning within 45 days is free, but you have to pay a shipping and handling fee.
    4. You can also exchange your ring for another size during their, "lifetime exchange policy", in which they charge you a $50 handling/processing fee. (it has to be the same exact model)
    5. Their customer service is top-notch, speaking from experience.
    6. They are not BBB accredited. (doesn't mean they're unreliable though).

Depending on how you look at it, the $50 might be worth the deal. I spent $150 on a ring (tax included) and now I'm exchanging it for a different size. At the end, it's a $200 ring. Some might say that's better than having a $150 ring sitting there doing nothing. They bargain as well since they got to refine my previous ring I sent and resell it.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Heather · Married on 06/02/2007

3.8
      3.0

We ordered my husband's wedding band form Tungsten World and are very pleased. The ring arrived quickly, and (best of all) it's free to trade it in for a new size anytime. Since Tungsten cannot be sized after it is purchased, we were hesitant to choose this material for my husband's band. But since Tungsten World will let you replace the band with one of a different size free of charge at any time, what's to lose? We are pleased.

Sent on 05/29/2008

Sharon · Married on 10/31/2011

3.6
      0.0

I bought my husband a Tungsten Carbide ring from Tungsten World and it was amazing! The pictures online did it no justice! The sizing was perfect and the warranty they have is outstanding! The price is well below anything you would find at a local jeweler.

Sent on 11/20/2011

T Seltenright · Married on 06/24/2019

1.4

Tungsten World

Love the ring but wrong size. THEY WONT RESPOND TO 3 EMAIL OR 3 CALLS for 2 months!! Tried to return in the 45 days but was sent back to me. Don't know if out of business or just don't care

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Salena

Salena Carrington · Married on 05/18/2019

What a Nightmare!

I had searched a long time to find my husband a wedding ring that fit his personality and I thought I had struck gold when I found it with Tungsten World. It was a comfort fit ring and the company suggested ordering a 1/2 size smaller for this kind of ring so I did. Wouldn’t you know it’s too small and you have to pay more money to have it exchanged plus shipping. Quite a bit of a rip off, but the worst part is that when I tried to contact the company the very next day after it was delivered they send out an automatic reply that the company is “going through a change in management” and said to contact them again after a certain day in March which is past the time limit for the return. I tried to contact them multiple times before and after the said date and kept receiving the same email over and over and no one ever answers the phone or returned my messages. One day there were no more replies and the phone number was disconnected. The website no longer exists. They may have gone out of business but They ripped off the last of their customers by not making them aware of this when buying.

Sent on 07/15/2019