The Zephyr Chicago Reviews

15 Reviews for The Zephyr Chicago

• Seratta

Seratta Shuttlesworth · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Attentive and flexible!

The Zephyr team has made our wedding planning a breeze so far. They are all about working with us on our budget and being flexible with our vendors. We are looking forward to our upcoming wedding this summer. They are so awesome we have even decided to book our engagement party there as well!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Diana

Diana Arnold · Married on 11/13/2020

Just starting out

My fiance and I are just starting our planning, but knew that finding the perfect venue is where we needed to start. WE only toured a few venues, but The Zephyr stood out from the others. We knew we wanted a loft venue and The Zephyr was the only venue in our price range where the floorplan was unobstructed! Also, it was the only venue we toured that had both a bridal and groom's suite- this is very important to us the bride is not the only important person on this special day! :-) ). Joshua was kind enough to email back and forth with me, join us on a conference call and just make us feel at ease. I cannot wait to celebrate our day at The Zephyr!!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Kory Madison · Married on 10/30/2020

Everything we wanted!!!

This place has parking!!! We really wanted the downtown Chicago experience but can’t afford 75k! They were so responsive and so flexible with all of our requests. Chris is even letting Max our 2 year old pup walk down the aisle with us!!! We will update after our wedding but so far so good guys keep up the awesome work!!!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Stephanie Giles · Married on 09/03/2020

Simply Amazing

The Zephyr is definitely a hidden gem. It has everything we are looking for to host our wedding. From the exposed brick, open floor, big skylights and rooms to serve as a bridal/grooms suite... This place is simply amazing. Josh was very professional, knowledgeable and attentive. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Jessy · Married on 07/12/2020

Can't wait for our wedding here!

We just booked last weekend. Great experience all around. Thanks!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Merry · Married on 06/01/2020

Love the venue

We just booked my daughter's wedding for summer 2020 and couldn't be happier with our choice. The place is gorgeous and had everything we were looking for. These guys went above and beyond and have the experience to help us through every step of the process.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Amanda Wetzel · Married on 05/16/2020

Affordable loft downtown!

I can't believe how lucky we were to find the Zephyr, it's exactly what I wanted! The other loft style venues I saw had columns blocking views of the ceremony, I love the completely open layout and bonus! skylights! which make it feel so light and airy. They provide tables & chairs too which totally complement the space, one less thing for my to do list!! We also have a lot of out of town guests so I love how close it is to a bunch of hotels that will be easy for our family & friends to get around. I can tell the team is experienced and have been beyond helpful with my millions of questions!!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • J Bun

J Bun · Married on 05/03/2020

Great for Corporate parties!

We toured the event space today to see about using it to host our corporate sponsored parties and work gatherings. It's the perfect space to have this at an unbeatable rate for what's included! It's intimate without being on top of each other. The acoustics work well for awards and simple chatting.
    I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Sent on 01/24/2020

Lindsay M · Married on 04/19/2020

Beautiful venue and easy to work with

The venue is everything we wanted with brick and hardwood floors that will give us a one of a kind experience . My fiancé and I loved it the moment we stepped in. We could not beat the location being next door to hotels for our guests, bars for our party and just south of the Loop. Parking was also a big factor for us and the Zephyr had a really affordable parking and valet package. Chris was phenomenal to work with answering all of our questions immediately and thoroughly explaining how everything would work. They were by far the most attentive venue we worked with and made the whole experience stress free.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Tina Thompson · Married on 04/04/2020

Pretty, simple and easy

I love the exposed brick and the giant skylights that light up the space! The team has been awesome to work with and super responsive. Now I can see my dream wedding and can't wait for next spring!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Courtney Jackson · Married on 12/14/2019

Super responsive and helpful!

The Zephyr was our first venue tour and we decided to tour several other spot after. They all became a blur but The Zephyr team was super responsive and helpful throughout the process. This made them stand out even more, so we of course went with them. The inside of this space is a gorgeous fully restored timber loft with a these amazing skylights. They also offered parking which was impossible to find at the other venues. Even after we signed Amber helped us coordinate with all of our vendors and made the whole experience super easy!!! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • W

William Newhall · Married on 12/13/2019

Easy! It was my first time coordinating an event for my coworkers and I had the best experience.

Joshua and Chris made planning my office Christmas party as painless as possible! Will definitely book the space again in the future.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Max Smith · Married on 10/26/2019

Stunning skylights and exposed brick!

We fell in love the moment we walked in the space. From the super friendly and responsive staff to the gorgeous skylights and exposed brick! This place is perfect! They even worked with us on the deposit. Could not have asked for a better spot to get married!!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Pablo

Pablo Villarreal · Married on 09/17/2019

Looking forward to our event

“Absolutely loved the space!” We are looking forward to hosting our event here. The staff was super helpful in the planning stages and flexible.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Jennifer Bradley · Married on 10/19/2019

Booked for fall 2019

My fiance and I booked this venue for our special day this fall. So far, the staff has been extremely accommodating and the space is BEAUTIFUL. Completely renovated with exposed brick walls and plenty of natural light. We can't wait to share this space with our family and friends. I will definitely update my review after the wedding.

Sent on 06/12/2019