Chicago Theater Works

Up to 150 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2k - $3k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

Chicago Theater Works is a family-owned wedding venue located in Chicago, Illinois, that creates fantastic weddings, regardless of your budget. The indoor space is unique and boasts a modern feel where you can host your wedding ceremony and reception or any other wedding-related event, such as an engagement party or bridal shower. Elopements are also welcome. They are flexible and welcome outside caterers and vendors.

Facilities and Capacity
Chicago Theater Works accommodates up to 160 people for a sit-down dinner or 200 during a stand-up reception. The indoor space includes wood floors, a brick wall, and exposed piping in the ceiling to give the room an industrial feel. You can say "I do" on top of flexiale staging during an indoor wedding ceremony. The space can be transformed with lights, florals, and drapery to fit your wedding vision and decor. There are get-ready rooms available for you and members of your wedding party. The venue is set up for WiFi and there is parking and valet services available.

Chicago Theater Works is unlike many venues and does not have any food or bar minimums. The prices remain the same as when you first meet during a consultation. There are no surprise fees or charges as the wedding gets closer. The first meeting at the venue will result in the creation of a timeline of your wedding and the design on how the rooms will be set up. They provide beverage services on-site and are flexible with your options. You can serve a variety of beer, wine, liquor, champagne, and signature drinks during an open, limited, or cash bar. You have the option to use an outside caterer and there is a staging kitchen they have access to the day of the wedding. A dedicated team of staff will set up and clean up the spaces for the wedding and be on-hand on the wedding day to ensure everything goes off without a hitch. Chicago Theater Works does have tables, chairs, stage, dance floor, furniture, audio equipment, and lighting to use.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,450

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,450

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Lighting/Sound
Tables

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$21

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Catering Services
Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
October
November
December

• I
    Iz Ja Married on 04/30/2022

5 star review for Chicago Theater Works!

I cannot emphasize enough how wonderful Chicago Theater Works is! Bill and Dawn were incredibly friendly and so easy to work with; they always responded to my messages within an hour of me sending them, no matter the day. The venue itself is beautiful and the perfect size for an event capacity of anywhere between 50-150 people. I hosted a formal dance for my university's club and we had about 50 attendees, all of whom had plenty of space to dance, walk around, and mingle comfortably in the space.

The venue has a spacious kitchen, private bathrooms, an extra room to get ready in, a stage, fully stocked bar, speaker system, and basically anything else you would need for most formal events. It has an extremely convenient location for any form of transportation, with free street parking on nearby side streets after 6pm and several public transportation stops within a 5-10 minute walk. Furthermore, the rustic aesthetic of the venue is absolutely gorgeous and helped all of our event photos look beautiful! All of our attendees loved the space and gave us great feedback, so I would absolutely recommend this space for anyone looking to host a wedding, formal dance, or any other type of event!

Chicago Theater Works's reply:

Izzy thank you for choosing CTW to host your special event. It was so lovely to see all that joined having fun and enjoying the event.
    It was a pleasure to work with you and hope to again in the future.
  • Hills
    Hills U. Married on 03/05/2022

Incredible - far and beyond what I had hoped for

Chicago Theater Works is Chicago’s hidden gem. The space is so classy and beautiful and has everything a great event needs - perfect location with plenty of parking around, a stage, jumbo screen, dance floor, tons of tables, beautiful bar and reception area, large enough to accommodate up to 175 people, and all the audiovisual equipment you will need at no additional cost. Beyond all this, the staff from the owner to the bartenders to the events coordinator (Dawn), were just amazing. We held our Gala at CTW- it would not have been the success that it was without the CTW team. The team put me at such ease because they had everything covered and went over and beyond to give us everything that we needed.

I can go on and on. Dawn was so organized and had everything handled in the most professional way going over and beyond for us every step of the way. Jordin went out of his way to keep me on schedule. Wow- I really didn’t expect to have a party planner on top of everything else. Everyone was so kind as well and just so invested in the success of our event. I had my wedding at a fancy hotel in Beverly Hills. CTW was just as good if not better and a lot more affordable!!!

We can’t wait to have our next Gala at CTW. So many people were impressed with the venue and I’m sure will be holding their event with them future. I received so many comments about how wonderful the venue was throughout the night.

I would not change a thing. I wish I could give CTW more than five stars. Thank you CTW for everything!! Our gala would not have been the success it was without you!! Until the next one!

Chicago Theater Works's reply:

Thank you so much for the for choosing CTW to host your special event. We look forward to hosting and working with you in the future. Your dedication to your work and making a difference in the community is so inspirational!
    Kathleen R. Married on 01/01/2022

Wonderful venue, wonderful staff!

The team at Chicago Theater Works was incredible! We booked the venue in November, and they helped me host a beautiful New Year's Day wedding. I viewed several venues in Chicago and CTW was by far the best! The communication, flexibility and value allowed me to have an incredible event in my own neighborhood. I highly recommend this venue...everyone loved it!

Chicago Theater Works's reply:

Thank you both for such kind words; hosting your wedding was a delightful way to start our year. We sincerely wish you a lifetime of joy and prosperity.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

1113 W Belmont Chicago, IL, 60657
Location of (Chicago Theater Works)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding

Wedding Venues