1113 W Belmont, Chicago, IL 60657 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 41
  • Pricing

About Chicago Theater Works

Chicago Theater Works is a family-owned wedding venue located in Chicago, Illinois, that creates fantastic weddings, regardless of your budget. The indoor space is unique and boasts a modern feel where you can host your wedding ceremony and reception or any other wedding-related event, such as an engagement party or bridal shower. Elopements are also welcome. They are flexible and welcome outside caterers and vendors.

Facilities and Capacity
Chicago Theater Works accommodates up to 170 people for a sit-down dinner or 200 during a stand-up reception. The indoor space includes wood floors, a brick wall, and exposed piping in the ceiling to give the room an industrial feel. You can say "I do" on top of flexiale staging during an indoor wedding ceremony. The space can be transformed with lights, florals, and drapery to fit your wedding vision and decor. There are get-ready rooms available for you and members of your wedding party. The venue is set up for WiFi and there is parking and valet services available.

Chicago Theater Works is unlike many venues and does not have any food or bar minimums. The prices remain the same as when you first meet during a consultation. There are no surprise fees or charges as the wedding gets closer. The first meeting at the venue will result in the creation of a timeline of your wedding and the design on how the rooms will be set up. They provide beverage services on-site and are flexible with your options. You can serve a variety of beer, wine, liquor, champagne, and signature drinks during an open, limited, or cash bar. You have the option to use an outside caterer and there is a staging kitchen they have access to the day of the wedding. A dedicated team of staff will set up and clean up the spaces for the wedding and be on-hand on the wedding day to ensure everything goes off without a hitch. Chicago Theater Works does have tables, chairs, stage, dance floor, furniture, audio equipment, and lighting to use.

Follow Chicago Theater Works on

Videos 1 vídeo

23 Reviews for Chicago Theater Works

Sheri Washington · Married on 12/07/2019

Best Kept Secret!

Chicago Theater Works was phenomenal to work with and I attribute a large part of the "success" of my Masquerade Ball birthday party to their professionalism as well as providing the ambiance I was looking for. I searched high and low for a place that was not only beautiful, but flexible in their amenities and would allow for me to have full control to customizing my event exactly how I wanted it. Bill C. the representative I worked with at Chicago Theater Works, was wonderful to work with. He listened to all of my ideas and worked closely with me and my decorators to create an amazing birthday drink and a phenomenal atmosphere for the party. In addition, he and his staff worked tirelessly on the day of the party so that the entire party ran so smoothly. We had many guests from out of town and everyone was commenting on how beautiful the venue was, and how amazing the service was. The service they offered was very attentive and they catered to everyone so well. The venue was so incredible, so many of my friends/family raved about it afterwards! Again, I felt like Bill listened to what I wanted, and with his impeccable professionalism, was able to take my ideas and turn them into reality. The special drink they made (which everyone said was absolutely delicious) fit my Masquerade theme so well and made my party even more special! I believe it is the little details that really makes an event, and Chicago Theater Works is phenomenal in providing those details. #Bestkeptsecret

Sent on 10/29/2019

Chicago Theater Works's reply:

Hi Sheri!

What a party that was! We had just as much fun as your guests. We can't wait for your next big birthday!

• Leslie

Leslie Cunningham · Married on 11/09/2019

The PERFECT venue for our big day.

I seriously don't know where to start! I found Chicago Theater Works on Wedding Wire, even though I have passed this venue so many times! As soon as I saw them on here I knew I had to go check them out. From the moment we walked in I knew it was the one. It's large enough but still feels super homey and intimate, all our guests even commented on this. Bill and Lisa were absolutely fantastic to work with! They were quick to respond to all my questions and ease all my worries! They made sure they day went off without a hitch! Not to mention you couldn't find a better value, the space is beautiful and unique. There is a private bridal suite which we used to escape to for a few moments after our ceremony. And there are TWO private stalls for you and your wedding party (if you choose to share!) I simple couldn't recommend a better venue or better people to work with!
    (Photos by Danielle Heinson Photography)

Sent on 01/11/2020

Chicago Theater Works's reply:

Thank you Leslie and Mike! It was our pleasure to host such and amazing wedding for the nicest couple in the neighborhood! Please stop in to say 'hi' when you pass by! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Chicago Theater Works Pricing

Chicago Theater Works Price Rates

Chicago Theater Works FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1450.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1450.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Lighting/Sound
    Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 21.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Catering Services
    Clean Up
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    October
    November
    December

• 1113 W Belmont Chicago, IL, 60657 See on map
    312-313-0783 (Phone number)
    Location of (Chicago Theater Works)