1375 W. Lake St, Chicago, IL 60607 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 65 to 240
Availability Check your date

About Bottom Lounge

We have such a great unique space for weddings! The Venue is located in the upstairs space of our bar. The capacity of the room is 220 guest for a seated wedding dinner and 250 for a cocktails style. It is connected to a outdoor rooftop patio that holds 120 people. On a side note it has the best view of the City Sky line!

I do my booking here a little different then most places. I try really hard to stay away from the cookie cutter booking style of weddings. I like to meet with my couples for a site visit to go over all of the wedding details before booking. Basically, I like to find out what type of wedding you are looking to have. Now the reason I do it this way is so that you do not feel that you have to pick a package point that will not fit your budget OR your needs for the day. We do not need a guarantee spent in the space.

For each of my weddings what I do is I create a specific bar and food package for your wedding. This way you can stay in budget and pay for what you want to have at it not just a package!

Our Space is also open to you and your guest until 2am no need to end the party early.

*Please contact natalie@bottomlounge.com for Pricing and dates.

df661997ce853d14 1438041299106 img0340

Bottom Lounge 3
Bottom Lounge 4
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 01/19/2019

Above and beyond anything we expected!

I honestly cannot say enough about Natalie and the entire Bottom Lounge team. It was the first venue we visited and we not only fell in love with the space - but we especially fell in love with Natalie. She was so enthusiastic and made us comfortable with the whole wedding planning process. Throughout the entire process, Natalie was great with communicating with us and keeping us at ease. She was always available to answer all of my questions - no matter how small! She worked with us to create a special menu that reflected our travel theme and incorporated flavors from some of our favorite destinations. She and her team made it super easy and convenient for us to DIY a lot of our decor. We simply dropped them off ahead of time and they went to work creating the most amazing vision. I honestly cannot say enough. When I stepped off the elevator for our final walk through of the space I honestly got goosebumps. It looked above and beyond what I could have imagined. The day of coordination was super smooth and left us completely stress-free. Natalie and team handled all the transitions and made our day run seamlessly - we were able to just sit back and take it all in. Everyone was amazingly friendly. We had people coming up to us asking us how we found such an amazing venue. It is a beautiful space and they do a phenomenal job decorating. The el running past, the concert venue downstairs, the bar and the pinball machines all make for some unique experiences and some amazing pictures. Honestly, I whole-heartedly recommend Bottom Lounge to any couple looking to have a care-free, beautiful, memorable wedding.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Bottom Lounge 5
    Bottom Lounge 6
    Bottom Lounge 7
    Bottom Lounge 8

Highly recommend this venue to any couple looking for a unique and fun venue in Chicago! Bottom Lounge is very affordably priced compared to other loft type venues in the city, and their coordinator Natalie went above and beyond to make our vision come to life. We couldn't be happier with the experience we had with BL as our wedding reception space!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Jessie · Married on 10/15/2016

I cannot say enough nice things about The Bottom Lounge and Natalie who manages the venue. The view from the balcony with a full moon and the city skyline (lit blue for the Cub's post-season) was breathtaking. The big window with the "L" train as a backdrop to our ceremony was just beautiful. We received so many compliments on the space... it was fantastic. I also have to say a huge thank you to Natalie, who swooped in and saved the day when our dessert didn't show up. She somehow managed to keep her cool and scour the city hunting down enough cupcakes to feed to our guests.. no one even noticed. The Bottom Lounge was a perfect venue for a less traditional, low maintenance bride. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Bottom Lounge FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 240
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 65
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Loft
  • What kind of settings are available? Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access