The Wallace Wedding & Event Venue Reviews

18 Reviews for The Wallace Wedding & Event Venue

• BROOKLYN

BROOKLYN JONES · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Excellent and Informative

Owner was very friendly, the property was very nice. Great customer service. The owner response quickly.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Wilcher · Married on 03/31/2019

Great customer service and value

My husband and I enjoyed our wedding experience with the Wallace wedding venue. Working with the owner was an incredible experience. She was very accommodating, she made all the paperwork super easy and efficient, and her response time and flexibility was the best out of all the vendors we worked with. The location is beautiful and the venue is very affordable. We definitely got the most time in the venue for the amount we paid. I would highly recommend this gorgeous venue!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Kali · Married on 09/12/2015

Very helpful, and willing to help you with whatever you need. Tries to help in anyway possible to make things easier for your wedding. Great venue, Beautiful place, would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2015

The Lodge is such a beautiful space for any occasion, and perfect for weddings! My fiancé and I are from the Raleigh area, and were having a difficult time finding a venue for our rustic wedding that was in our budget. I stumbled across The Wallace Lodge on WeddingWire and knew I had to see it.

Lindsay was very accommodating to our wants, and our needs from the very beginning. Working full time, and being a full time student, I didn't have a ton of free time, however, Lindsay agreed to show us the Lodge on a Sunday afternoon without hesitation. My fiancé and I could not be more excited celebrate the biggest day of our lives here next June!

Sent on 11/22/2014
  • Misti

Misti · Married on 05/09/2015

Lindsey is WONDERFUL! She is very willing to help/answer and questions you may have. The venue is beautiful! Lindsey has completed several renovations in the past 2 years that have transitioned this into a BEAUTIFUL wedding venue! I look forward to my May 2015 Wedding!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2014

Lindsay was very friendly and helpful. She made our experience very pleasant and smooth from start to finish. Everything you need is at your fingertips. Your event can be in or outside, there are 2 bedrooms, a kitchen and bar. It is very spacious, private and the scenery is gorgeous. Highly recommend The Wallace Lodge.

Sent on 10/21/2014

The Wallace Lodge was the perfect venue! We had a great experience working with Lindsey to make our weddig the happiest day of our lives. Can't say enough positive things about our experience!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Sondra · event on 06/14/2014

This was a very nice place to have our sister 80th birthday celebration. We had a chance to take good family pictures with a lovely lake background Everyone enjoyed the environment, you definitely could have made it as formal or as relax as you wanted.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Larrissa · Married on 05/24/2014

The Wallace Lodge was an absolute blessing to my husband and I on our wedding day. It scenery is just amazing and made our wedding look romantic but yet elegant. Many of our guest also enjoyed the Wallace Lodge and want to use the site for future events.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Robbie · Married on 05/10/2014

It was perfect for our wedding and all out needs were met with no issues!

Sent on 07/29/2014

The Wallace Lodge is a wonderful place to have a wedding or any other event. Very Beautiful building and Mrs.Wallace is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Robin · event on 01/25/2014

They are under renovations so there were some lighting issues not being able to dim the lights and having lots of switches to control the lights but for the most part it was great.

Sent on 01/27/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 12/28/2013

This was absolutely the perfect venue for our wedding: beautiful and rustic. Lindsay was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is flexible and gave us the space and freedom to plan the wedding of our dreams. I highly recommend the Wallace Lodge!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Debbie · Married on 12/14/2013

We had our daughter's wedding here and it was beautiful. We had a fire in the fireplace as she walked down the staircase, the atmosphere was wonderful. Thanks Lindsay Wallace for all your help and allowing us to have our special day at Wallace Lodge.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Carol · Married on 04/07/2012

My daughter always dreamed of "The Perfect Wedding". I have been to The Wallace Lodge for several other occasions and I knew this would be the perfect place. I could not have picked a more beautiful area. I absolutely love the tranquility and the serenity of this most cherished location. Needless to say her wedding was absolutely PERFECT. I will be more than happy to share any pictures of her cherished day. It was more beautiful than even I could have imagined.

Karen · Married on 09/18/2011

Great place for outdoor wedding!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Jenn · Married on 07/30/2011

I loved this place for my wedding. It was beautiful and spectacular. Thr lodge is secluded and over looks a huge lake that makes it that more special.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Beautiful lodge. It was great. It rained during a photo shoot which made for great pictures and was outstanding weather and scenery for the wedding