839 Stamper Road, Fayetteville, NC 28303 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 59
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Vizcaya Villa

Vizcaya Villa is a romantic, waterfront wedding venue located in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Their picturesque villa sits on a beautiful seven-acre, lakeside estate. Your guests will experience gorgeous fountains, mature oak trees and a classic ballroom at this unique property. Vizcaya Villa offers a venue only and inclusive style wedding package.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 132 guests at this outdoorsy venue. You can walk across two arched bridges to exchange your vows underneath their wrought iron trellis. Their lush garden will serve as your backdrop as you say your “i do's.” You can then take your formal pictures around the private property. For your cocktail hour, they offer their charming, covered Lakeside Pavilion & Lounge area. Finally, you can dance the night away in their artisan-style Ballroom.

The Venue Only packages allows couples to utilize the gorgeous spaces for 10 included hours while working with their vendors of choice. Start your day in the boutique style bridal suite and a classic groom’s room. The property features on-site parking for your guests inside the gated grounds. You’ll have exclusive use of the property the day of your wedding. Also included:

• Indoor Tables

vv ballroom 3
brooke and greg wedding gallery 1 0379
nc wedding vizcaya villa fayetteville reception 32
Vizcaya Villa
glitz valle sparkler send off
nc wedding vizcaya villa fayetteville reception 29

Vizcaya Villa 5
Vizcaya Villa 6
Vizcaya Villa 7

Ashley · Getting married on 06/11/2021

I can’t say enough good things about Vizcaya Villa!! The all inclusive set up is genius and it took away all of the stress of having to do everything myself. The bridal binder is SO easy to follow, and you get reminder emails and calls anytime something major is happening. The day of, all of the staff was so helpful and you could definitely tell that they were pro’s at their job! Gianni is also a great person to work with. She is so organized and level headed with every little detail that goes into your day. I would recommend Vizcaya Villa to anyone!

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Dwayna

Dwayna Fisher · Getting married on 05/23/2020

The best venue we’ve seen.

This venue is absolutely beautiful! Gianni was very helpful in answering all of our questions. I can’t wait to get married here.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Thank you for the review Dwayna! The countdown is on, it will be your wedding day before you know it!!
  • Kiana

Kiana Xavier · Married on 04/27/2019

Better than my Wedding Dreams

My experience with Vizcaya Villa was better than I could have ever imagined. The venue itself is so incredibly beautiful! From the moment I drove through the gate, I knew this was the perfect venue for our wedding. It was like stepping into another world. Greenery was important to me for our wedding, and there was plenty of it everywhere! It is easy to see that the venue is very well cared for; the entire property was clean and well kept. Having the reception on the property was a huge plus, and the back up covered pavilion is so beautiful that the weather was the last thing on my mind. Wedding planning was a breeze for me, because the venue included just about everything I needed; I just had to say what I liked! The team at Vizcaya Villa is wonderful and they all work so well together, our wedding and reception flowed smoothly without a hitch!

Gianni, the wedding coordinator, is truly heaven sent. I cannot say enough amazing things about her! She always emailed me back quickly, she is always so kind and never made me feel like a crazy soon to be bride no matter how many times I changed my mind or the amount of questions I asked :) Gianni is organized, professional, and level headed. From the first meeting, I knew I could trust her to make our wedding amazing! If anything went wrong during the wedding, I had no idea about it and would have never been able to tell. She was attentive to what we wanted our wedding to look like and made it even better than I had imagined. Gianni was present during the ceremony, ensuring the timing was going well. We even had some late attendants that she was able to keep back so they wouldn't be awkwardly walking down the aisle to their seats with the bridal party! During the reception, Gianni was so attentive and thoughtful. By the time my new husband and I had sat down, she was right there with our plates of food - she even grabbed seconds for us! I had always heard stories of newly weds not having enough time to eat during the reception, so we were both so thankful that she managed to get us our plates while everyone else was waiting in line so we could eat. None of her efforts, even the ones unseen have gone unnoticed or unappreciated by us. Our wedding would not have been as amazing and perfect as it was without her, the gorgeous venue, and the rest of the team. I would choose this venue over and over again!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Vizcaya Villa 8
    Vizcaya Villa 9
    Vizcaya Villa 10
    Vizcaya Villa 11
    Vizcaya Villa 12

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Kiana! You are SO amazing! Thank you so so much for this review, it was seriously a pleasure to work with you, Andrew, and your parents! Thank you so much for choosing Vizcaya Villa and allowing us the opportunity to know such amazing people like yourselves. We are still in awe over your special day. I am thrilled that things came together so well and I am happy to know that you enjoyed your experience. Thank you again and I wish you and Andrew the absolute best as husband and wife as you embark on this journey of forever together! :) -Gianni

Vizcaya Villa Pricing

Vizcaya Villa Price Rates

Vizcaya Villa FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Garden, Waterfront
  • What event services do you offer? Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Furniture, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, December

Real Weddings

• DARKRED Photography
    DARKRED Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the best venues in our city! The staff is always friendly, helpful and very accommodating!

• Lazzat Photography, LLC
    Lazzat Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a modern, high class venue for your wedding day, Vizcaya Villa is your ideal choice! Their lake with fountain, evergreens mixed with blooming trees in spring and changing colors in fall, beautiful structures, walkways, hidden paths, and even a gazebo hidden in the back - all of these make Vizcaya Villa number 1 choice for your special day in Fayetteville, NC. The staff is extremely competent in their knowledge of the latest wedding trends!

• NicProductions
    NicProductions Wedding Photographers

Vizcaya Villa is one of my favorite venues in Fayetteville, NC to work with. They are continually upgrading their property with new and innovative features that my brides LOVE. From a photographer's perspective, it is SO photographable. It doesn't matter what direction I'm looking, the Mediterranean style of the venue makes portrait sessions flawless. I wish every venue was as details oriented as this one.

• 839 Stamper Road Fayetteville, NC, 28303 See on map