Vizcaya Villa Reviews

Vizcaya Villa 5
Vizcaya Villa 6
Vizcaya Villa 7

Ashley · Getting married on 06/11/2021

I can’t say enough good things about Vizcaya Villa!! The all inclusive set up is genius and it took away all of the stress of having to do everything myself. The bridal binder is SO easy to follow, and you get reminder emails and calls anytime something major is happening. The day of, all of the staff was so helpful and you could definitely tell that they were pro’s at their job! Gianni is also a great person to work with. She is so organized and level headed with every little detail that goes into your day. I would recommend Vizcaya Villa to anyone!

Desiree Harris · Married on 11/10/2018

Best choice ever!

Having our wedding at Vizcaya Villa was the best decision we could have made. Simply put, the venue is beautiful, the process is organized making it stress free, and Gianni is there every step of the way! We have no complaints. Every detail was covered and the ceremony and reception went smoothly. The staff is amazing. We received tons of compliments.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Thank you for this awesome review, Desiree! I am so glad we were able to work with you and Philippe to plan your big day! It was a pleasure! :) Best wishes! - Gianni

Anthony · Married on 09/29/2018

Vizcaya Villa provides awesome service and great support in the creation of my wedding. I would recommend them to any and everyone.

Mel · Married on 08/18/2018

Don’t be afraid to give them ideas because they are very open to new things! They are amazing and made the whole process so easy and stress-free!!!!! I’m so glad I went with this venue!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

We can always count on Mel for fresh ideas! :) Thank you for this review, we enjoyed working with you and being a part of your big day! We're still talking about your GORGEOUS Cambodian attire. Best wishes to you, Matt & your family!

April · Married on 08/11/2018

My experience was great with this vendor. Everything was truly lovely. The only thing I would have changed would be being able to get a refund for guest that did not show up. Other than that slight change, I would highly recommend this wedding venu to future prospects.

Vizcaya Villa 8
    Vizcaya Villa 9
    Vizcaya Villa 10
    Vizcaya Villa 11
    Vizcaya Villa 12
    Vizcaya Villa 13

Charlene · Married on 04/28/2018

Planning my wedding with Vizcaya villa was the best thing I could have ever done! Gianni is the absolute best! They made mine and my husbands experience stress free and so easy I cannot thank them enough. Their staff is flexible and so accommodating they made us feel that we were the only people in the world are getting married

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Vizcaya Villa 14
    Vizcaya Villa 15
    Vizcaya Villa 16

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

It was seriously AWESOME working with you and Jeff! You are such sweet people individually and as a couple, the love that was felt on your wedding day was truly amazing. Thank you so so much for choosing Vizcaya Villa for your special day. (LOVE that first look photo by the way!) -With love, Gianni & The Vizcaya Crew

Kristen · Married on 12/16/2017

Perfect venue perfect staff! Gianni was so flexible and accommodating and helpful. Loved the tasting night too as an added touch to the whole experience. I got so many compliments about how beautiful the venue was and how wonderful it was to have everything at one place.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Kristen, thank you so much for this review! We loved working with you and Brenden and we are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your special day! Best wishes! -Gianni & The Vizcaya Villa Team

Mike · Married on 12/02/2017

From our first meeting to the send off on the day of our wedding, Gianni and her team definitely made the wedding planning process stress free. Whenever we needed something or had a question, she was responsive and quick. She even met with us on a holiday to accommodate our schedule. Gianni was always professional. We received so many compliments on our wedding. Our table decor, DJ music, lighting, food and especially the cupcake tower was just what we had selected and it was perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner and venue. I would highly recommend Vizcaya Villa to anyone in need of a wedding venue.
    Thank you so much again. Mike and Christina 12/02/2017

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Vizcaya Villa 17
    Vizcaya Villa 18

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Mike & Christina, thank you SO much for this awesome review! It was such a pleasure working with both of you and we are so thrilled to hear that everyone enjoyed your special night. We wish you nothing but the best as the real adventure as husband & wife begins! Thank you for choosing Vizcaya Villa! -Gianni, Justin & The VV Team

Caitlin · Married on 10/14/2017

I am so ecstatic that we chose Vizcaya Villa as our wedding ceremony & reception venue. The staff is top notch, professional, accommodating, helpful, and just overall amazing. They truly care about making your day as near to perfection as can be! Their attention to detail and love for what they do shows through their beautiful venue layout and surrounding scenery. I highly recommend the all inclusive package-decor, food, flowers, and cake were all delicious and beautiful. The coordinators are so helpful as well in planning your event. We could not have been more pleased!

Marliese · Married on 10/07/2017

First of all, I have been dreaming of getting married at this place since they began the business! Gianni was the person who was in charge of helping us with the wedding and she was absolutely wonderful! We planned a year out which gave us enough time to plan every little detail that I ever wanted for my wedding. Gianni was always quick to respond to our messages and always had an answer to our questions! She is so friendly and really helps with the wedding process! Vizcaya offers a plan b option for when the weather goes bad which is another reason why I wanted this place. On the day of my wedding we actually had to go with the lakeside pavilion option because it was raining pretty badly. Gianni and the grounds team were quick to get all the chairs moved from the outside area to the under shelter area and it was just as perfect as it could be! We still had the option to take our wedding portraits outside after the ceremony (which we did and the pictures are amazing!) I honestly did not have to worry about anything because Gianni and the whole team there were able to take care of it all! The food was delicious and so was the cupcakes. We had the French toast cupcakes and cookies and cream. We also had some leftovers to take back to the hotel with us after the wedding. Everyone had an amazing time and it couldn't have been more perfect.

Vizcaya Villa 19
    Vizcaya Villa 20
  • FutureMrsCollins

MiAngela · Married on 08/26/2017

Don't hesitate to shoot an email if you have any questions regarding your wedding! They do the absolute best to make sure that your special day is perfect in YOUR way!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Thank you for this awesome review, Mia! We enjoyed working with you and Tyler, congratulations again! :)

Nathalie · Married on 06/14/2017

I love love love love this venue! I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone. Gianni was such an amazing person to work with, it’s rare to find someone whom you mesh with so well when you’re under pressure. She is a literally a lifesaver and made sure my day went perfect even with all the issues going on outside of the venue. This venue is such a hidden gem and I am so glad I decided to go with this venue!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Thank you, Nathalie! To say I enjoyed working with you would be an understatement. You & Josh deserve an award for all of your patience through planning, I'm so glad I was able to help you guys out and make your wedding dreams come true. Thank you again for letting me & Vizcaya Villa be a part of your special day! - Gianni

Domonique · Married on 04/29/2017

The staff at Vizcaya is so accommodating and flexible! Every detail I wanted to add to my decor, menu, etc. they made it work in order to make my vision come to life. They were so attentive throughout the entire process and answered all questions willingly. They even made suggestions that I had not thought of myself. The experience overall was amazing and truly one of a kind.

My only suggestion to future couples is related to the DJ services. I would strongly suggest meeting with the DJ in person before hand and asking for some sample work, or using an outside DJ familiar with the couple.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Domonique, we enjoyed every moment of planning with you, your mother and your grandmother. You three are quite a team (and SO much fun!). We will miss our meetings full of laugher and smiles. Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate your feedback and advice for future brides. We always look to adjust what we do to make each and every wedding a night to remember. We wish you and your family nothing but the best! -The Vizcaya Villa Team
  • Lynn

Lynn · Married on 04/22/2017

From the very beginning I knew this was the venue for us. Amanda worked with us day and night to make sure that we got what we wanted. I would email her sometimes 3 times a day and I always got a response back. When I didn't know what I wanted for flowers Amanda pieced together the perfect bouquet for me based on elements I liked in different bouquets. Being 3.5 hours away made meeting difficult but Amanda and the team worked hard to make sure that we were able to make all of our decisions through a phone meeting or an in person meeting that best fit my schedule. My family is large and my mother had specific requests about the wedding that they completely met. Day of everything was perfect!!! As we were getting ready there were snacks and drinks for us in the bridal sweet as well in the grooms room. The music was perfect and could be heard by everyone. Since both my officiant and husband were miked (provided by Vizcaya) I knew that everyone could hear me.

Honestly planning a wedding with these guys was so easy. Since it is an all inclusive venue I only had to make decisions about what I wanted, not specific vendors. And all vendors included did a fantastic job! The florist gave us some incredible bouquets and centerpieces, the DJ had everyone dancing the entire night, and the food was awesome (especially the cupcakes and cheesecake).

If you are considering a venue in Fayetteville, you would be crazy not to check out this place.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Lynn, thank you so much for such kind words! You made such a gorgeous bride and TJ, a handsome groom. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your special day. We loved celebrating your union with your friends and family. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness. Cheers to the Mr. & Mrs.!

Kaitlyn · Married on 02/04/2017

Awesome experience! They were always accomadating to any questions I had or any changes I wanted to make. I also received many compliments on how beautiful the space was and how delicious the food offered in the all inclusive package was! I didn't have a single mishap on my big day!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

KATILYN! We loved everything, from designing the floral with you to executing YOUR day! Everything was so beautiful and you made such a beautiful bride! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! Wishing you all the best in your future together!! -Amanda & The Vizcaya Villa Team

Allie · Married on 01/07/2017

We cannot say enough good things about Vizcaya Villa and their staff! Of all the days for winter weather to hit Fayetteville, our wedding was it. With a lot of faith, prayers, and dedication, the weather held off and the Vizcaya staff helped make our day more amazing than even our wildest dreams could have imagined! We were truly able to celebrate our big day with our family and friends and not have to worry about all of the details and work it takes to have a wedding. We are so very thankful for each and every person who was there to make sure our day went off without a hitch!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Allie. Thank you. Thank you for such kind words! We'll always remember your wedding day, not because of the snow and pending storm but for your faith that everything would work out in the end. It certainly did! Thank you for sharing your special day with us! We loved celebrating with everyone!

Darlene · Married on 10/27/2016

I am a Wedding Officiate who has worked with all the all the professionals at Vizcaya Villa. Each and everyone of them are kind, and as helpful as they can be to everyone they come in contact with, including the vendors such as myself. I have recommended many of the couples I meet, who have not yet found a Venue to have their wedding, to contact Vizcaya Villa. It has everything any wedding couple couple possibly want from a Wedding Venue. They have a beautiful outdoors with a romantic lake to accent the scenery or if the weather is inclement, they can always accommodate by moving the wedding into their beautiful inside. For any couple who may need help in finding different vendors they'll need for their wedding, Vizcaya Villa has a contact list for all their needs. It is my belief that if you want a Wedding vendor who will make your wedding worry free, Vizcaya Villa is the Venue for you!

Gabriella · Married on 10/15/2016

I had my daughter's wedding at Vizcaya Villa on Oct. 15, 2016 and I cannot tell you how wonderful the staff is and how beautiful this venue is.
    From start to finish the whole experience was wonderful! They will go the extra mile to make sure everything is PERFECT for your wedding day. I do Event Planning on the side and very organized so I had high expectations and they did not fail me on any aspect. Kuddo's to the Vizcaya Villa Team especially Amanda who is the sweetest person you will ever meet.
    I highly recommend this Wedding Venue for a beautiful day you will never forget. My daughter was very happy!
    Barbara

This has been by far the best wedding reception I have been too. They do everything for you!!!the price is great and the people are wonderful. You will be satisfied if you had a wedding or even some sort of party here! This people will work with you and the less stressed you will be. You just show up, get dressed have your ceremony and reception and you are good to go! Everyone worries about the dj, not in the case. We gave him a list of music and he played exactly what was on the sheet. They have a good tasting, which is awesome by the way so you know what you will be eating before your big day! All my guests were satisfied with the food and the cake! I enjoyed the cake, which is going to be something that you will always remember. The price is do-able and it works when you are as busy as my husband and myself. All of our guest were from out of town, and I can say that they were impressed at the venue. Your guests will be happy you chose this awesome venue. Amanda was my girl!!!!! If I could have her for all my children's events she would make my life easier!!! But they do respond fast through email they won't leave you hanging. I promise!!! I have no complaints about this venue and I would reccommend it to anyone that wants a night to remember. ??

Niquetta · Married on 09/10/2016

They staff at Vizcaya Villa made all my wedding dreams come true. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change one thing about our special day at Vizcaya Villa!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Niquetta, we loved working with you as well! Thank you so much for such an awesome review. We hope you are enjoying married life to the fullest! :)

Marta · Married on 08/27/2016

Highly recommended venue! Giving 5 stars for an all-around amazing experience!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Marta! I hope this finds you enjoying married life! Thank you so much for the glowing review! We loved your day and celebrating your love with you both, your friends and family!

Kyla · Married on 08/13/2016

The moment I stepped out of the car in the parking lot, I knew I liked this place. But when I met the staff and toured the venue I was head over heels in love! It doesn't even compare to anything else that I have looked at. There is absolutely nothing I didn't like about Vizcaya. The time and effort that the Vizcaya Villa team put into making this place a wonderful wedding/reception venue, really shows! Everything from the bridal suite and groom room, to the stones in the grass for the bridal party to know exactly where to stand during the ceremony, to the color of your choice up lighting in the ballroom! I could go on and on about how great this place is. When I was doing the tour, this feeling came over me where I wanted to cry. Tears of happiness of course! I can't wait to have my wedding here next August. I'm going to have a magical day and some beautiful pictures!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

You just made our day!! :) We are so honored that you & Bradley chose us. We are going to make this a fantastic experience for you both and celebrate all the way!!! Is it August yet!? I'm so excited, I can hardly wait. -Jessica

Kelsey · Married on 08/01/2016

Not even lying when I say Vizcaya Villa is really what made our wedding happen! I'd originally thought I wanted a venue where I could get my DIY party on, but in the end that all inclusive package VV offers is just 100% worth it! You are literally given the opportunity to show up to your wedding and not worry about a single detail - it's all taken care of. Even day-of mini disasters like bustle snaps not working or running late to show up in the first place don't even matter because they take care of it all. From snacks for the bridal party when you arrive to full service catering, the decorations and floral, to their DJ they're partnered with, I would 10 out of 10 recommend Vizcaya to other people. Couldn't have asked for anything more, they're the best!

Angela · Married on 05/22/2016

Vizcaya Villa helped provide me my fairytale wedding!!!
    Everything went so smoothly from the beginning, with signing our contract to making big decisions.
    Our wedding day could not have been any more perfect and our guests had a great time!
    The food, cupcakes (delicious!!!), DJ, and decorations were top notch!
    I cannot thank Amanda enough for being patient and answering EVERY single one of our phone calls and e mails! Amanda is fantastic!!!!
    Thank you so much Vizcaya Villa!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Angela! This made our day. :) Thank you so much for taking time to write about your experience at Vizcaya Villa. We loved working with you from day one, and seeing your face light up when you first walked into the ballroom on wedding day was icing on the cake! It truly was a magical day! Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Naylor! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness! <3 -Amanda and the Vizcaya Villa Team

Brittany · Married on 04/29/2016

The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. Giving input when asked and just all around a pleasure to work with.