Vizcaya Villa Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Kayla
    Kayla L. Married on 06/04/2022

Very beautiful place

The place is beautiful! The scenery is so beautiful, there’s an abundance of bushes and greenery all over the place to have your ceremony. And the reception room is beautiful and partially, almost fully decorated. The bridal suite is phenomenally huge, it is very spacious. So much room you can spread your veil across the room as if there’s a 1,000 of them, and plenty of room for bridesmaids hangout. The grooms room is even better, the had a bar. Our grooms men were definitely enjoying their time in there. Long story short…, great place to have a wedding!!! Credit to @brighterlightmedia @Juliansmith 📸

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Hey Kayla! Thank you so much for your kind words! We loving hearing when couples and guests enjoy the venue! Thank you so much for selecting Vizcaya Villa as the location for your special day! Best wishes!
    Danielle P. Married on 09/10/2021

Best venue

I can’t say enough about this venue. Hidden away in Fayetteville, this gem offered a ballroom and beautiful grounds for pictures. I couldn’t have picked a better place to have my special day. Gianni and Justin was so accommodating I couldn’t have asked for better people to be involved in my wedding. I literally can’t believe we only paid $4000 for this place it would doubled that amount.
    Ashley Married on 06/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can’t say enough good things about Vizcaya Villa!! The all inclusive set up is genius and it took away all of the stress of having to do everything myself. The bridal binder is SO easy to follow, and you get reminder emails and calls anytime something major is happening. The day of, all of the staff was so helpful and you could definitely tell that they were pro’s at their job! Gianni is also a great person to work with. She is so organized and level headed with every little detail that goes into your day. I would recommend Vizcaya Villa to anyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Savannah
    Savannah T. Married on 05/22/2021

Beautiful venue

Justin and Gianni were very responsive to our many questions. This venue was absolutely beautiful and they accommodated all of our needs. There’s no other venue I would’ve chosen over Vizcaya. Our day was pretty near perfect.

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this review, Savannah! We're so excited to hear that you enjoyed your time with Vizcaya as much as we enjoyed having you! Wishing you love and happiness!
  • Adia
    Adia S. Married on 05/08/2021

An Enchanted Dream Come True

VV because it far exceeded our expectations, though we were in love overall there were so many other features that took our breath away: the groom suite, lounge, winding driveway, inclement weather plan, roof top, the entire ground was captivating.  An enchanted forest breathing and seeing all of God's creation, from the grass, the water, flowers, the birds chirping to all his humans who came to witness our union.

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Oh Adia thank you so much for such sweet words! It was such a pleasure to have your special day on site! We wish you the absolute BEST as you begin your journey as husband and wife!
    Skylar L. Married on 12/31/2020

I loved my wedding!

Thanks to Vizcaya I was able to have the wedding of my dreams even under tough circumstances!
  • Steven
    Steven C. Married on 11/14/2020

Haire/Cales wedding

We chose Vizcaya over many other venues in the Fayetteville area due their responsiveness, courtesy, value, appearance and staff. Gianni and Justin made the experience very smooth and stress free. The location was perfect and beautiful!!
  • Crystal
    Crystal Married on 09/25/2020

Simply amazing!

This venue is a hidden gem in Fayetteville, NC! The grounds are GORGEOUS with all of the beautiful greenery and ceremony location options. Very well kept. They even have a lovely covered pavilion option. The ballroom is beautiful and classy as well as the bridal suite and grooms room. I can't say enough about this place! The staff is AMAZING! They are very professional, prompt, helpful and kind! We highly recommend them for a wedding venue! Simply amazing from start to finish, down to every detail!

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Thank you so much, Crystal! Your review is greatly appreciate and SO kind! Best wishes to you and James! :)
  • F
    Fall W. Married on 07/11/2020

Beautiful and Perfect

Vizcaya Villa was the perfect venue for our small outdoor wedding. The fall leaves was perfectly captured in the surrounding nature and the venue beautiful. The Villa was helpful from the beginning in accommodating our needs and answering all questions. We definitely recommend Vizcaya Villa for all types of events! A hidden gem in Fayetteville!

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Thank you for this sweet review! We're so glad that your wedding went smoothly and thank you for choosing Vizcaya Villa as your wedding location! :)
  • Dwayna
    Dwayna F. Married on 05/23/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best venue we’ve seen.

This venue is absolutely beautiful! Gianni was very helpful in answering all of our questions. I can’t wait to get married here.

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Thank you for the review Dwayna! The countdown is on, it will be your wedding day before you know it!!
    Tracey M. Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent venue

From start to finish. We have had nothing but friendly and professional service. We really enjoyed the outdoor scenery and made our pictures look amazing.

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Tracey, thank you so much for this review and thank you for choosing Vizcaya Villa! Please feel free to share a few of your wedding photos with us via email, we would love to share on our social media! Best wishes to you and Michael! :)
  • Kiana
    Kiana X. Married on 04/27/2019

Better than my Wedding Dreams

My experience with Vizcaya Villa was better than I could have ever imagined. The venue itself is so incredibly beautiful! From the moment I drove through the gate, I knew this was the perfect venue for our wedding. It was like stepping into another world. Greenery was important to me for our wedding, and there was plenty of it everywhere! It is easy to see that the venue is very well cared for; the entire property was clean and well kept. Having the reception on the property was a huge plus, and the back up covered pavilion is so beautiful that the weather was the last thing on my mind. Wedding planning was a breeze for me, because the venue included just about everything I needed; I just had to say what I liked! The team at Vizcaya Villa is wonderful and they all work so well together, our wedding and reception flowed smoothly without a hitch!

Gianni, the wedding coordinator, is truly heaven sent. I cannot say enough amazing things about her! She always emailed me back quickly, she is always so kind and never made me feel like a crazy soon to be bride no matter how many times I changed my mind or the amount of questions I asked :) Gianni is organized, professional, and level headed. From the first meeting, I knew I could trust her to make our wedding amazing! If anything went wrong during the wedding, I had no idea about it and would have never been able to tell. She was attentive to what we wanted our wedding to look like and made it even better than I had imagined. Gianni was present during the ceremony, ensuring the timing was going well. We even had some late attendants that she was able to keep back so they wouldn't be awkwardly walking down the aisle to their seats with the bridal party! During the reception, Gianni was so attentive and thoughtful. By the time my new husband and I had sat down, she was right there with our plates of food - she even grabbed seconds for us! I had always heard stories of newly weds not having enough time to eat during the reception, so we were both so thankful that she managed to get us our plates while everyone else was waiting in line so we could eat. None of her efforts, even the ones unseen have gone unnoticed or unappreciated by us. Our wedding would not have been as amazing and perfect as it was without her, the gorgeous venue, and the rest of the team. I would choose this venue over and over again!

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Kiana! You are SO amazing! Thank you so so much for this review, it was seriously a pleasure to work with you, Andrew, and your parents! Thank you so much for choosing Vizcaya Villa and allowing us the opportunity to know such amazing people like yourselves. We are still in awe over your special day. I am thrilled that things came together so well and I am happy to know that you enjoyed your experience. Thank you again and I wish you and Andrew the absolute best as husband and wife as you embark on this journey of forever together! :) -Gianni
    Julie A. Married on 04/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Vizcaya Villa Venue (6 April 2019)

We just held my daughter’s wedding at this venue on 6 April 2019; the entire experience was amazing! Gianni coordinated the entire event in less than 90 days (start to finish). The entire property (grounds, buildings, reception hall, dressing suites) are simply stunning. The food was delicious. The cupcakes were so large, they are more like mini cakes! They were so moist and yummy. We chose to not serve alcohol, and provided all of our own drinks which were still served by a bartender. The DJs rocked the party all night long! The DJs were so great that we didn’t even need alcohol to have a super fun time. The day was one of the BEST days of my life. So, if you live in or around the Fayetteville, NC area...this is your place to hold a beautiful event. I am the mother of the bride & retired from the military....my standards are very high, and the Vizcaya Villa staff did not disappoint. They are all amazing!! Thanks Gianni!!!!

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Thank you so much, Julie! You are a true definition of "super mom"! It was a pleasure to work with you and be part of Jeremy & April's special day. Best wishes! - Gianni
    Raven Married on 03/29/2019

A Fairytale!

My husband and I just had our wedding at Vizcaya Villa in March 29th, 2019 and the only way I can think to describe it is magical! The venue was beyond perfect and the people we worked with throughout our entire planning process were amazing!!

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Thank you so much Raven! It was truly a pleasure to work with you. You were absolutely beautiful on your wedding day and we wish you and Heath the best as you begin your forever together!
    Desiree H. Married on 11/10/2018

Best choice ever!

Having our wedding at Vizcaya Villa was the best decision we could have made. Simply put, the venue is beautiful, the process is organized making it stress free, and Gianni is there every step of the way! We have no complaints. Every detail was covered and the ceremony and reception went smoothly. The staff is amazing. We received tons of compliments.

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Thank you for this awesome review, Desiree! I am so glad we were able to work with you and Philippe to plan your big day! It was a pleasure! :) Best wishes! - Gianni
    Anthony Married on 09/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Vizcaya Villa provides awesome service and great support in the creation of my wedding. I would recommend them to any and everyone.
    Mel Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Don’t be afraid to give them ideas because they are very open to new things! They are amazing and made the whole process so easy and stress-free!!!!! I’m so glad I went with this venue!

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

We can always count on Mel for fresh ideas! :) Thank you for this review, we enjoyed working with you and being a part of your big day! We're still talking about your GORGEOUS Cambodian attire. Best wishes to you, Matt & your family!
    April Married on 08/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My experience was great with this vendor. Everything was truly lovely. The only thing I would have changed would be being able to get a refund for guest that did not show up. Other than that slight change, I would highly recommend this wedding venu to future prospects.
    Charlene Married on 04/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Planning my wedding with Vizcaya villa was the best thing I could have ever done! Gianni is the absolute best! They made mine and my husbands experience stress free and so easy I cannot thank them enough. Their staff is flexible and so accommodating they made us feel that we were the only people in the world are getting married

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

It was seriously AWESOME working with you and Jeff! You are such sweet people individually and as a couple, the love that was felt on your wedding day was truly amazing. Thank you so so much for choosing Vizcaya Villa for your special day. (LOVE that first look photo by the way!) -With love, Gianni & The Vizcaya Crew
    Kristen Married on 12/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Perfect venue perfect staff! Gianni was so flexible and accommodating and helpful. Loved the tasting night too as an added touch to the whole experience. I got so many compliments about how beautiful the venue was and how wonderful it was to have everything at one place.

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Kristen, thank you so much for this review! We loved working with you and Brenden and we are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your special day! Best wishes!
    -Gianni & The Vizcaya Villa Team
    Mike Married on 12/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From our first meeting to the send off on the day of our wedding, Gianni and her team definitely made the wedding planning process stress free. Whenever we needed something or had a question, she was responsive and quick. She even met with us on a holiday to accommodate our schedule. Gianni was always professional. We received so many compliments on our wedding. Our table decor, DJ music, lighting, food and especially the cupcake tower was just what we had selected and it was perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner and venue. I would highly recommend Vizcaya Villa to anyone in need of a wedding venue.
    Thank you so much again. Mike and Christina 12/02/2017

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Mike & Christina, thank you SO much for this awesome review! It was such a pleasure working with both of you and we are so thrilled to hear that everyone enjoyed your special night. We wish you nothing but the best as the real adventure as husband & wife begins! Thank you for choosing Vizcaya Villa!
    -Gianni, Justin & The VV Team
    Caitlin Married on 10/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am so ecstatic that we chose Vizcaya Villa as our wedding ceremony & reception venue. The staff is top notch, professional, accommodating, helpful, and just overall amazing. They truly care about making your day as near to perfection as can be! Their attention to detail and love for what they do shows through their beautiful venue layout and surrounding scenery. I highly recommend the all inclusive package-decor, food, flowers, and cake were all delicious and beautiful. The coordinators are so helpful as well in planning your event. We could not have been more pleased!
    Marliese Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    First of all, I have been dreaming of getting married at this place since they began the business! Gianni was the person who was in charge of helping us with the wedding and she was absolutely wonderful! We planned a year out which gave us enough time to plan every little detail that I ever wanted for my wedding. Gianni was always quick to respond to our messages and always had an answer to our questions! She is so friendly and really helps with the wedding process! Vizcaya offers a plan b option for when the weather goes bad which is another reason why I wanted this place. On the day of my wedding we actually had to go with the lakeside pavilion option because it was raining pretty badly. Gianni and the grounds team were quick to get all the chairs moved from the outside area to the under shelter area and it was just as perfect as it could be! We still had the option to take our wedding portraits outside after the ceremony (which we did and the pictures are amazing!) I honestly did not have to worry about anything because Gianni and the whole team there were able to take care of it all! The food was delicious and so was the cupcakes. We had the French toast cupcakes and cookies and cream. We also had some leftovers to take back to the hotel with us after the wedding. Everyone had an amazing time and it couldn't have been more perfect.
  • FutureMrsCollins
    Miangela Married on 08/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Don't hesitate to shoot an email if you have any questions regarding your wedding! They do the absolute best to make sure that your special day is perfect in YOUR way!

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Thank you for this awesome review, Mia! We enjoyed working with you and Tyler, congratulations again! :)
    Nathalie Married on 06/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I love love love love this venue! I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone. Gianni was such an amazing person to work with, it’s rare to find someone whom you mesh with so well when you’re under pressure. She is a literally a lifesaver and made sure my day went perfect even with all the issues going on outside of the venue. This venue is such a hidden gem and I am so glad I decided to go with this venue!

Vizcaya Villa's reply:

Thank you, Nathalie! To say I enjoyed working with you would be an understatement. You & Josh deserve an award for all of your patience through planning, I'm so glad I was able to help you guys out and make your wedding dreams come true. Thank you again for letting me & Vizcaya Villa be a part of your special day! - Gianni
illustration stars