78 Reviews for Vizcaya Villa

Chairs (3)
Tables (3)
Parking (3)
Indoor (2)
All Inclusive Packages (2)
In-House Bar (2)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
78 Vizcaya Villa Reviews

Perfect venue perfect staff! Gianni was so flexible and accommodating and helpful. Loved the tasting night too as an added touch to the whole experience. I got so many compliments about how beautiful the venue was and how wonderful it was to have everything at one place.

Profile Picture Kristen, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From our first meeting to the send off on the day of our wedding, Gianni and her team definitely made the wedding planning process stress free. Whenever we needed something or had a question, she was responsive and quick. She even met with us on a holiday to accommodate our schedule. Gianni was always professional. We received so many compliments on our wedding. Our table decor, DJ music, lighting, food and especially the cupcake tower was just what we had selected and it was perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner and venue. I would highly recommend Vizcaya Villa to anyone in need of a wedding venue.
Thank you so much again. Mike and Christina 12/02/2017

Photo for Vizcaya Villa Review - Our cupcake tower.
Profile Picture Mike, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

First of all, I have been dreaming of getting married at this place since they began the business! Gianni was the person who was in charge of helping us with the wedding and she was absolutely wonderful! We planned a year out which gave us enough time to plan every little detail that I ever wanted for my wedding. Gianni was always quick to respond to our messages and always had an answer to our questions! She is so friendly and really helps with the wedding process! Vizcaya offers a plan b option for when the weather goes bad which is another reason why I wanted this place. On the day of my wedding we actually had to go with the lakeside pavilion option because it was raining pretty badly. Gianni and the grounds team were quick to get all the chairs moved from the outside area to the under shelter area and it was just as perfect as it could be! We still had the option to take our wedding portraits outside after the ceremony (which we did and the pictures are amazing!) I honestly did not have to worry about anything because Gianni and the whole team there were able to take care of it all! The food was delicious and so was the cupcakes. We had the French toast cupcakes and cookies and cream. We also had some leftovers to take back to the hotel with us after the wedding. Everyone had an amazing time and it couldn't have been more perfect.

Photo for Vizcaya Villa Review - Cherrybloom photography
Photo for Vizcaya Villa Review - Cherrybloom Photography
Profile Picture Marliese, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Don't hesitate to shoot an email if you have any questions regarding your wedding! They do the absolute best to make sure that your special day is perfect in YOUR way!

Profile Picture MiAngela, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The staff at Vizcaya is so accommodating and flexible! Every detail I wanted to add to my decor, menu, etc. they made it work in order to make my vision come to life. They were so attentive throughout the entire process and answered all questions willingly. They even made suggestions that I had not thought of myself. The experience overall was amazing and truly one of a kind.

My only suggestion to future couples is related to the DJ services. I would strongly suggest meeting with the DJ in person before hand and asking for some sample work, or using an outside DJ familiar with the couple.

Profile Picture Domonique, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the very beginning I knew this was the venue for us. Amanda worked with us day and night to make sure that we got what we wanted. I would email her sometimes 3 times a day and I always got a response back. When I didn't know what I wanted for flowers Amanda pieced together the perfect bouquet for me based on elements I liked in different bouquets. Being 3.5 hours away made meeting difficult but Amanda and the team worked hard to make sure that we were able to make all of our decisions through a phone meeting or an in person meeting that best fit my schedule. My family is large and my mother had specific requests about the wedding that they completely met. Day of everything was perfect!!! As we were getting ready there were snacks and drinks for us in the bridal sweet as well in the grooms room. The music was perfect and could be heard by everyone. Since both my officiant and husband were miked (provided by Vizcaya) I knew that everyone could hear me.

Honestly planning a wedding with these guys was so easy. Since it is an all inclusive venue I only had to make decisions about what I wanted, not specific vendors. And all vendors included did a fantastic job! The florist gave us some incredible bouquets and centerpieces, the DJ had everyone dancing the entire night, and the food was awesome (especially the cupcakes and cheesecake).

If you are considering a venue in Fayetteville, you would be crazy not to check out this place.

Profile Picture Lynn, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Parking

Awesome experience! They were always accomadating to any questions I had or any changes I wanted to make. I also received many compliments on how beautiful the space was and how delicious the food offered in the all inclusive package was! I didn't have a single mishap on my big day!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 2/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We cannot say enough good things about Vizcaya Villa and their staff! Of all the days for winter weather to hit Fayetteville, our wedding was it. With a lot of faith, prayers, and dedication, the weather held off and the Vizcaya staff helped make our day more amazing than even our wildest dreams could have imagined! We were truly able to celebrate our big day with our family and friends and not have to worry about all of the details and work it takes to have a wedding. We are so very thankful for each and every person who was there to make sure our day went off without a hitch!

Profile Picture Allie, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I am a Wedding Officiate who has worked with all the all the professionals at Vizcaya Villa. Each and everyone of them are kind, and as helpful as they can be to everyone they come in contact with, including the vendors such as myself. I have recommended many of the couples I meet, who have not yet found a Venue to have their wedding, to contact Vizcaya Villa. It has everything any wedding couple couple possibly want from a Wedding Venue. They have a beautiful outdoors with a romantic lake to accent the scenery or if the weather is inclement, they can always accommodate by moving the wedding into their beautiful inside. For any couple who may need help in finding different vendors they'll need for their wedding, Vizcaya Villa has a contact list for all their needs. It is my belief that if you want a Wedding vendor who will make your wedding worry free, Vizcaya Villa is the Venue for you!

Profile Picture Darlene, 10/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my daughter's wedding at Vizcaya Villa on Oct. 15, 2016 and I cannot tell you how wonderful the staff is and how beautiful this venue is.
From start to finish the whole experience was wonderful! They will go the extra mile to make sure everything is PERFECT for your wedding day. I do Event Planning on the side and very organized so I had high expectations and they did not fail me on any aspect. Kuddo's to the Vizcaya Villa Team especially Amanda who is the sweetest person you will ever meet.
I highly recommend this Wedding Venue for a beautiful day you will never forget. My daughter was very happy!
Barbara

Profile Picture Gabriella, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This has been by far the best wedding reception I have been too. They do everything for you!!!the price is great and the people are wonderful. You will be satisfied if you had a wedding or even some sort of party here! This people will work with you and the less stressed you will be. You just show up, get dressed have your ceremony and reception and you are good to go! Everyone worries about the dj, not in the case. We gave him a list of music and he played exactly what was on the sheet. They have a good tasting, which is awesome by the way so you know what you will be eating before your big day! All my guests were satisfied with the food and the cake! I enjoyed the cake, which is going to be something that you will always remember. The price is do-able and it works when you are as busy as my husband and myself. All of our guest were from out of town, and I can say that they were impressed at the venue. Your guests will be happy you chose this awesome venue. Amanda was my girl!!!!! If I could have her for all my children's events she would make my life easier!!! But they do respond fast through email they won't leave you hanging. I promise!!! I have no complaints about this venue and I would reccommend it to anyone that wants a night to remember. ??

Profile Picture User7385983, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They staff at Vizcaya Villa made all my wedding dreams come true. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change one thing about our special day at Vizcaya Villa!

Profile Picture Niquetta, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Highly recommended venue! Giving 5 stars for an all-around amazing experience!

Profile Picture Marta, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The moment I stepped out of the car in the parking lot, I knew I liked this place. But when I met the staff and toured the venue I was head over heels in love! It doesn't even compare to anything else that I have looked at. There is absolutely nothing I didn't like about Vizcaya. The time and effort that the Vizcaya Villa team put into making this place a wonderful wedding/reception venue, really shows! Everything from the bridal suite and groom room, to the stones in the grass for the bridal party to know exactly where to stand during the ceremony, to the color of your choice up lighting in the ballroom! I could go on and on about how great this place is. When I was doing the tour, this feeling came over me where I wanted to cry. Tears of happiness of course! I can't wait to have my wedding here next August. I'm going to have a magical day and some beautiful pictures!

Profile Picture Kyla, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Not even lying when I say Vizcaya Villa is really what made our wedding happen! I'd originally thought I wanted a venue where I could get my DIY party on, but in the end that all inclusive package VV offers is just 100% worth it! You are literally given the opportunity to show up to your wedding and not worry about a single detail - it's all taken care of. Even day-of mini disasters like bustle snaps not working or running late to show up in the first place don't even matter because they take care of it all. From snacks for the bridal party when you arrive to full service catering, the decorations and floral, to their DJ they're partnered with, I would 10 out of 10 recommend Vizcaya to other people. Couldn't have asked for anything more, they're the best!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Vizcaya Villa helped provide me my fairytale wedding!!!
Everything went so smoothly from the beginning, with signing our contract to making big decisions.
Our wedding day could not have been any more perfect and our guests had a great time!
The food, cupcakes (delicious!!!), DJ, and decorations were top notch!
I cannot thank Amanda enough for being patient and answering EVERY single one of our phone calls and e mails! Amanda is fantastic!!!!
Thank you so much Vizcaya Villa!!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. Giving input when asked and just all around a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was married at VV last April 2016 and I truly believe it was the best day ever. The staff always went above and beyond to make our dreams a reality. I believe that there will always be things we wish we would have would have changed but the fact of the matter was that our wedding day was perfect on the whole and I relieve it all the time in my mind. :)
The venue looked incredible on our wedding day. The indoor/outdoor decorations, table settings, gift/cake tables, signage, bridal/groom suites, etc. were nothing short of what we had hoped after working with Justin, Jessica and Amanda. We were married in April on a Friday evening and as luck would have it, it rained...hard, sideways rain that makes it hard to find a safe place to stand. The sudden downpour coincided with our first look which made it interesting but still achievable. One of the reasons that we chose VV was there was an option to have the ceremony under the pavilion in the event of rain. The staff had all the chairs and sound equipment set up under their gazebo structure and waited until the last possible minute for us to make the call about the ceremony. An hour before our guests were to arrive, the entire staff was running in the rain to move the chairs, dry them off and get the new location set up. We also chose the venue because of the gazebo structure, I dreamed of having wedding photos done under it with the drapery, chandelier and ivy and that is one of my biggest regrets, the rain made it impossible to even go out later to try and get those photos. The rain also hindered our photos after the ceremony because our guests were in the only available space for us to them. We wish VV had opened the ballroom early to give our guests an alternate place to go while we took our photos. Once in the ballroom though, everything was great. The DJ's were phenomenal, as well as the bartenders and staff. It was an amazing night.

Profile Picture Mollee, 4/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Vizcaya is the most beautiful venue. Everything leading up to the wedding was so delicately planned and thought out. I had no worries about planning. Of course there were hiccups the day of the wedding but Gianni tackled every problem for me! Ladies! If you have a long veil and are walking over the bridges make sure your veil lays on top of your dress or else it will get stuck to the wood and fall off like mine did! I definitely would recommend Vizcaya to anyone interested in having a classy, stress free, and adorable wedding.

Profile Picture Ariana, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were amazing. My husband and I got married on a Friday in April and the plants and landscape were absolutely beautiful and well kept. Our pictures outside look amazing, even from our guests' smart phones. The indoor lighting and decor that we were able to pick/rent was gorgeous and very us. We absolutely loved how they were so willing to help us and answer our questions, especially the week before the wedding. I never felt like I was bothering them, especially when I has so many little questions. Also, they use this awesome website for you to make the seating chart and that helped me out tremendously. If you want an outdoor/indoor wedding and want the best of both worlds, then you need to book them. Right now.

Profile Picture Katherine, 4/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Barware

I went to a friends wedding here and it was gorgeous. . No stress and everyone was so nice and knowledgeable!

Profile Picture Erika, 1/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The walk thru and booking process was incredibly easy. Jessica is a pleasure to work with. Once the ceremony and reception is completed I can write a complete review.

Profile Picture Nuchelle, 10/3/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am in the process of planning a wedding for 9/12/15. I fell in love with this place at first sight. I really like that they had a grooms room and the guys have their own rooom and do not have to change in the bathroom. What won me over was the bridal suite and where the ceremony will take place. the scenery is amazing. Also the Staff is always so nice and answers all the questions i have, no matter how many times i have called! Also they are very flexible and willing to work with you. They also try to make it as easy as possible for the bride so that it is one less thing to stressed about.

Profile Picture Onnanisha, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The best place to have an event in Fayetteville. I'm truly thankful for all the help that I received. The scenery is absolutely beautiful. We feel in love with this place the first visit. The only thing is I feel that if we pay for that day then we should be able to come in at any time of the day. But it is a great place and we will always remember our wedding.

Profile Picture Kenisha, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews