The Reserve at Two Rivers Reviews

52 | Pasadena, MD

52 Reviews for The Reserve at Two Rivers

Megan · Married on 05/19/2018

We had our rehearsal dinner here and had a wedding cake by Erin here. Fantastic! We go here anyway just for the food. Erin is amazing with cakes! For our layers, we had a basic yellow with buttercream, chocolate with chocolate mouse, and (my favorite) almond cake with raspberry amaretto filling! I gave Erin pictures of the cake I liked the most and she used that and changed a few things to fit me. The cake was beautiful! The rehearsal dinner was amazing as well! My mother-in-law planned this mostly, but Morgan helped in everything and answered all questions! They are flexible and will give you what you want to make your special occasion even more special! The food is also so delicious!

Lotess Marie · Married on 12/01/2017

The Reserve, exceeded our expectations. Morgan is too awesome, she accommodates all our requests and meetings even if its late at night. They make sure that every penny is worth it. And the food was delicious. Very nice place. We are so glad we had our reception here.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

I worked with Erin Burrell to order my cake. She immediately invited me to a free cake tasting event at the reserve where they had vendors, all of the cake flavors, and free mimosas! She was so accommodating to the design that I wanted, and her cakes taste great! You will not be disappointed. She is a talented artist who helps create a focal point to any event.

• MDbride

Elaine · Married on 03/25/2017

We had our rehearsal dinner here and Morgan was amazing. I was slightly nervous in the beginning because I ended up working with a total of three different catering managers in less than a years time, but the last was definitely the best. I wound up changing my head count a few times and even added people the day of and they didn't even bat an eye. Morgan and her two servers were wonderful. The food came out quickly, hot, and delicious. I would absolutely host another event here, especially if Morgan continues to be in charge of catering.

Destiny · Married on 09/10/2016

Such an amazing place to hold a wedding reception! Everyone was amazing and made my day even more perfect. The food was absolutely delicious and the bartenders and workers were so friendly and professional. Special thanks to two rivers for everything you did for my wedding !!

We just wanted to say how great the venue, food, staff and accommodations were for the entire night. All of the staff was so friendly and courteous, the food was amazing, and the atmosphere was fantastic. We also wanted to thank you for all of the help with the planning before the wedding. Also for bringing us in for the cake and food tastings. All of those experiences were so pleasant and really made us feel welcome coming into the big day. From the moment of our first meeting, you really showed so much warmth and caring when meeting us that after the first visit we knew that this was where we wanted the wedding to take place. Thank you so very much for helping to make our wedding so memorable. We had a wonderful time and will remember it very fondly for the rest of our lives.

Maryanne · event on: 08/27/2016

e hosted a graduation party for our son at our home this past weekend and ordered platters from Two Rivers Catering! We could not have been happier with the service or the food. Two Rivers have customers for life! The tenderloin was perfectly red in the center and a big hit; the chicken was so moist and the fruit salad so fresh. Everyone loved it! We will recommend two rivers to all of our friends! Thank you again and please extend another thank you to the chef. Also the gentlemen that delivered the food were so friendly and professional! We were happy with the entire process, start to finish.

Darlene · Married on 12/27/2015

There are not enough words to express how grateful we are to have selected The Reserve @ Two Rivers for my daughters wedding. Demi is willing to go above and beyond for her clients in both planning and on the wedding day. The transformation of the venue from ceremony to reception was seamless and exactly how I envisioned it. A special "Thank you" to Luke, Alley, Demi, Morgan and the rest of the staff for making this event exceptional from start to finish. They were professional, accommodating and fun! Also a big thank to the chef and baker for the outstanding food and amazing wedding cake.
    Thank you Two Rivers for making my daughter and son-in-laws wedding perfect in every aspect!!

Justin · Married on 10/03/2015

We used Two Rivers for our recent wedding, and they were awesome! The food was amazing, the staff was fantastic, and the service was great. Michelle was super helpful and very pleasant and easy to work with. Always quick to get a response and very friendly. Xander, the head of the staff on the day of the event, was very accommodating and also super friendly and easy going. We couldn't have had a more perfect day. Thanks again to everyone who made our day so special, especially for braving the effects of hurricane Joaquin! You guys are awesome, would definitely recommend to others in the future.

Big kudos to Michelle our event planner, Erin the baker and the waitstaff at the restaurant. The cake was beyond expectation. I made cakes for about 6 years and this cake was AWESOME! Virginia and Mike's 5yr old wanted to know if he could have the big piece on top!

You both made their very simple wedding a really big affair and we are so pleased. Although we don't live near Pasadena are thrilled to recommend your services to anyone we know up that way.

Our waitstaff was so accommodating and patient when it came to figuring out the orders, drinks and the many dinner checks. Give those gals some in house recognition if you can.

ANNA · Married on 07/16/2015

Anna Toskes Wright — 5 starWedding reception held at Two Rivers in the banquet room was one of the best ideas I've had in a long time. I'm going to recommend Two Rivers to everyone, they did a fantastic job!!!! Michelle the events coordinator, was very professional and personable. She helped us plan this special day with knowledge and obvious experience. She walked us through all the steps, keeping our event simple and elegant as we requested but still addressing all of our unique demands.
    Our servers : Morgan, Amy and our bartender Kenny were terrific. They were very professional and very down to earth. Their personalities fit perfect with our crowd. They were right on the ball, leaving no one waiting for anything. Best wedding cake ever!!! Not 1 complaint about the food, except that everyone was stuffed.
    Great food, Great staff and reasonably priced, thank you Two Rivers for making Jamie and Jon's wedding reception a very memorable one.

Best Wedding cake I have ever had!

Belinda · event on: 11/01/2014

They were friendly very accommodating and professional, I will use them for our next big family event. The food was very delicious and staff were so helpful with decorating anything I needed. I also loved the idea of a baker on site the cake was awesome so convenient.

Belinda · Married on 05/29/2015

We have gone to this restaurant since it opened, great food and staff. I have had two special occasions a baby shower in the restaurant and a wedding in their new room The reserve.The cost very reasonable and food delicious. Michelle is so helpful with ideas for your event and Debbie is awesome as coordinator for events. They are like family members now, nothing is impossible Debbie even went out of her way to heat a back pillow for my mother in laws bad back so she could stay and enjoy her grandsons reception. We will always use two rivers for our family milestones.
    Thank you to all staff and management for bringing such an awesome restaurant to our town
    Belinda York

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2015

The Reserve was incredible!! They helped me plan my wedding and executed it better than I could've ever imagined! Their bakery created a custom cake for me; provided linens, superior customer service and ran the event so smoothly. The food was also amazing!! I would recommend The Reserve at Two Rivers to anyone looking for a venue for their special event, catering or even a cake!!

alicia · Married on 01/24/2015

We had our reception here.
    It was a semi-formal event, cocktail/appetizer service with a carving station and shrimp and grits bar. We had a dj with plenty of dancing.
    Exceptional customer service from the wait staff, managers, and bartender.
    Michelle, our catering manager was "top of her game."
    She made everything from choosing the menu, staying within our budget, and setting up the room....just perfect. She said, "this is what we do and do it well."
    Two Rivers, Thank you for giving us fantastic memories!

Lindsey · Married on 10/11/2014

Two Rivers was Great! They were able to accommodate my 24 person Rehearsal Dinner Party. The food was great as always and being able to watch the Orioles in the Playoffs while not being at a loud bar was a huge plus. Made the bridal party very happy.

Susan · Married on 08/02/2014

I would highly recommend Two Rivers for any type of function. I have used this caterer for many functions, but have to say that the service they provided for our daughter's wedding was beyond reproach! I wouldn't use anyone else!

B · Married on 08/18/2012

The cake was delicious and beautiful too!

Erin · Married on 07/21/2012

Absolutely perfect! From the tasting to the wedding day, Tammy made us feel like we were her number one priority. She listened, was very laid back, and super reliable. She made a GORGEOUS, beyond gorgeous cake. We told her our theme, couple of wishes, and decor and then told her to take it from there- I could not have set up a more perfect looking and tasting cake in my head. Tammy is a professional and knows what she is doing. USE this bakery. I can't wait to purchase our next cake through Tammy (and I usually don't even eat cake!!!) Fresh, beautiful, and such a variety of flavors. We could not have been more thrilled. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Katie · Married on 05/12/2012

Tammy is incredibly talented! Her cakes are moist, her buttercream frosting is light and delicious! Tammy does anything she can to make your dreams reality. She even helped me save some money on my cake! She cares about the people she works for as though they were her own family, and is not out to make a buck anywhere she can. She is creative to boot! We had ordered a cupcake stand that did not come in, so we had to borrow some small cupcake stands from a friend (3 very small stands!), when I came into the reception she had made the cupcake table look like we spent a fortune! I can say nothing negative about my experience with her. My requests were very simple, but I know she can do anything that is requested of her. My sister-in-law also used her for her wedding 6 years ago and the story goes that people were fighting over the last few slices of cake, IT IS THAT GOOD!

Allison · Married on 04/15/2012

We really enjoying working with Tammy! She worked with us to customize our cake to something we found online without charging us extra fees. They also had a ton of great options for flavors and fillings that were also included in the base price. The cake was beautiful and it was also delicious. We defiantly recommend Two Rivers Bakery for your wedding.

Lance · Married on 10/08/2011

Our cake was beautiful. I had given Tammy a picture with some changes that my wife and I wanted done. When I noticed the wedding cake sitting at our reception it looked amazing. It was perfect and exactly what my wife and I expected. Time for cake cutting and serve. We got so many compliments on the taste of our cake. the next day my wife and I couldn't wait and had a small piece because it was so delicious. Tammy thank you again for making our wedding cake so special.

We will use Tammy again for our specialty cake needs.

The Konig Family

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2011

Tammy was wonderful to work with out of the whole wedding process!!!! I love seeing my cake on the site! Also the cakes taste wonderful and you can have tons of flavors and filling options to choose from! She is the one person i would contact again in the heartbeat!