The Reserve at Two Rivers Reviews

52 | Pasadena, MD

52 Reviews for The Reserve at Two Rivers

Megan · Married on 05/19/2018

We had our rehearsal dinner here and had a wedding cake by Erin here. Fantastic! We go here anyway just for the food. Erin is amazing with cakes! For our layers, we had a basic yellow with buttercream, chocolate with chocolate mouse, and (my favorite) almond cake with raspberry amaretto filling! I gave Erin pictures of the cake I liked the most and she used that and changed a few things to fit me. The cake was beautiful! The rehearsal dinner was amazing as well! My mother-in-law planned this mostly, but Morgan helped in everything and answered all questions! They are flexible and will give you what you want to make your special occasion even more special! The food is also so delicious!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Lotess Marie · Married on 12/01/2017

The Reserve, exceeded our expectations. Morgan is too awesome, she accommodates all our requests and meetings even if its late at night. They make sure that every penny is worth it. And the food was delicious. Very nice place. We are so glad we had our reception here.

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

I worked with Erin Burrell to order my cake. She immediately invited me to a free cake tasting event at the reserve where they had vendors, all of the cake flavors, and free mimosas! She was so accommodating to the design that I wanted, and her cakes taste great! You will not be disappointed. She is a talented artist who helps create a focal point to any event.

Sent on 08/16/2017
  • MDbride

Elaine · Married on 03/25/2017

We had our rehearsal dinner here and Morgan was amazing. I was slightly nervous in the beginning because I ended up working with a total of three different catering managers in less than a years time, but the last was definitely the best. I wound up changing my head count a few times and even added people the day of and they didn't even bat an eye. Morgan and her two servers were wonderful. The food came out quickly, hot, and delicious. I would absolutely host another event here, especially if Morgan continues to be in charge of catering.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Destiny · Married on 09/10/2016

Such an amazing place to hold a wedding reception! Everyone was amazing and made my day even more perfect. The food was absolutely delicious and the bartenders and workers were so friendly and professional. Special thanks to two rivers for everything you did for my wedding !!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Maryanne · event on 08/27/2016

e hosted a graduation party for our son at our home this past weekend and ordered platters from Two Rivers Catering! We could not have been happier with the service or the food. Two Rivers have customers for life! The tenderloin was perfectly red in the center and a big hit; the chicken was so moist and the fruit salad so fresh. Everyone loved it! We will recommend two rivers to all of our friends! Thank you again and please extend another thank you to the chef. Also the gentlemen that delivered the food were so friendly and professional! We were happy with the entire process, start to finish.

Sent on 08/29/2016

We just wanted to say how great the venue, food, staff and accommodations were for the entire night. All of the staff was so friendly and courteous, the food was amazing, and the atmosphere was fantastic. We also wanted to thank you for all of the help with the planning before the wedding. Also for bringing us in for the cake and food tastings. All of those experiences were so pleasant and really made us feel welcome coming into the big day. From the moment of our first meeting, you really showed so much warmth and caring when meeting us that after the first visit we knew that this was where we wanted the wedding to take place. Thank you so very much for helping to make our wedding so memorable. We had a wonderful time and will remember it very fondly for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Detra · event on 07/31/2016

Hello Michelle,

Thank you so much for all of your help with our birthday dinner! The food was delicious. The cake looked & tasted amazing. Tank really loved the design. Alex & Hailey (I believe that's her name) were attentive & friendly.

Thanks again!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Peggy · event on 06/24/2016

We had my son's rehearsal dinner at Two Rivers and everything was great. Michelle was wonderful to work with from day one, food was FABULOUS, wait staff attentive and accommodating, desserts scrumptious. Truly, couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Mandy · event on 04/01/2016

Our event turned out perfect. The staff members you had working with us (Amy, Stevie, Zach, plus a manager whose name I cannot recall) were exceptional. They assisted me with getting the final decorations set up according to Carol's directions, and they were always there to answer a question or help out when needed. The space was perfect for our event. The food was delicious and plentiful.

I am very glad we chose your venue to have my dad's party. I will make sure I spread the word about your phenomenal venue, service, and food!!

Sent on 04/08/2016
  • User6492269 · event on 03/12/2016

We had a small group (15 people) dinner at Two Rivers on a Saturday evening. We pre-ordered appetizers and the bakery made a special-order cake for dessert. As usual, the food was amazing. But, this was the first time we had an event rather than dinner or lunch and we were very impressed with the ease of planning and execution. Everything was ready right when we walked in, the wait staff was prompt and attentive, and the cake was more beautiful than we expected. Our guests were really happy with their meals. Two Rivers did a great job!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Andrea · event on 01/30/2016

Two rivers fish and steak house is above excellent!! We had them cater at our home and had our corporate events at the restaurant and just gone for dinner!! The food is amazing and the customer service is second to none!!

Sent on 02/12/2016
  • User6310196 · event on 01/20/2016

Everyone was very accommodating and polite. The servers and bartenders did a wonderful job. The AACPS Coaches Association was very impressed.

Sent on 02/02/2016
  • User6244825 · event on 01/16/2016

We had my sister in laws surprise party at Two Rivers. Everything went great!! The food was good. The staff was very helpful with everything!
    We had a wonderful time and the guest of honor really enjoyed herself!
    The private space was really a great space for an event!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Darlene · Married on 12/27/2015

There are not enough words to express how grateful we are to have selected The Reserve @ Two Rivers for my daughters wedding. Demi is willing to go above and beyond for her clients in both planning and on the wedding day. The transformation of the venue from ceremony to reception was seamless and exactly how I envisioned it. A special "Thank you" to Luke, Alley, Demi, Morgan and the rest of the staff for making this event exceptional from start to finish. They were professional, accommodating and fun! Also a big thank to the chef and baker for the outstanding food and amazing wedding cake.
    Thank you Two Rivers for making my daughter and son-in-laws wedding perfect in every aspect!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Justin · Married on 10/03/2015

We used Two Rivers for our recent wedding, and they were awesome! The food was amazing, the staff was fantastic, and the service was great. Michelle was super helpful and very pleasant and easy to work with. Always quick to get a response and very friendly. Xander, the head of the staff on the day of the event, was very accommodating and also super friendly and easy going. We couldn't have had a more perfect day. Thanks again to everyone who made our day so special, especially for braving the effects of hurricane Joaquin! You guys are awesome, would definitely recommend to others in the future.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Big kudos to Michelle our event planner, Erin the baker and the waitstaff at the restaurant. The cake was beyond expectation. I made cakes for about 6 years and this cake was AWESOME! Virginia and Mike's 5yr old wanted to know if he could have the big piece on top!

You both made their very simple wedding a really big affair and we are so pleased. Although we don't live near Pasadena are thrilled to recommend your services to anyone we know up that way.

Our waitstaff was so accommodating and patient when it came to figuring out the orders, drinks and the many dinner checks. Give those gals some in house recognition if you can.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Kathi · event on 09/11/2015

Two Rivers catered a fundraising event for the Performing Arts Association of Linthicum. The food was outstanding, the servers were professional, very personable and just a pleasure to work with. Everyone raved about the food!!! Michelle Peifer, the Catering Manager, is top notch!!! She worked with our budget to give us a very classy event! I will recommend her and her staff, along with the restaurant, to everyone I know. FIve Star Service is their goal and they accomplish it hands down!!!

Sent on 09/13/2015
  • W

wanda · event on 08/28/2015

Absolutely the best ever. Thank you so much. The wait staff was awesome. The food is awesome. Everyone raves over the place the food the staff. It was great and I wouldn't hesitate to have another party there. Thank you. You made it so easy and were so accommodating.
    Can't thank you enough!

Sent on 08/31/2015

ANNA · Married on 07/16/2015

Anna Toskes Wright — 5 starWedding reception held at Two Rivers in the banquet room was one of the best ideas I've had in a long time. I'm going to recommend Two Rivers to everyone, they did a fantastic job!!!! Michelle the events coordinator, was very professional and personable. She helped us plan this special day with knowledge and obvious experience. She walked us through all the steps, keeping our event simple and elegant as we requested but still addressing all of our unique demands.
    Our servers : Morgan, Amy and our bartender Kenny were terrific. They were very professional and very down to earth. Their personalities fit perfect with our crowd. They were right on the ball, leaving no one waiting for anything. Best wedding cake ever!!! Not 1 complaint about the food, except that everyone was stuffed.
    Great food, Great staff and reasonably priced, thank you Two Rivers for making Jamie and Jon's wedding reception a very memorable one.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Best Wedding cake I have ever had!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Paulette · event on 06/10/2015

Two Rivers is wonderful for all events. Ours was a networking mixer to recruit members. The food was tasty and plentiful. The staff was efficient, friendly and checked in on us frequently to make sure the guests were happy...and everyone was very happy!! I recommend Two Rivers for parties, networking events and any occasion that you want to make a good impression.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Belinda · Married on 05/29/2015

We have gone to this restaurant since it opened, great food and staff. I have had two special occasions a baby shower in the restaurant and a wedding in their new room The reserve.The cost very reasonable and food delicious. Michelle is so helpful with ideas for your event and Debbie is awesome as coordinator for events. They are like family members now, nothing is impossible Debbie even went out of her way to heat a back pillow for my mother in laws bad back so she could stay and enjoy her grandsons reception. We will always use two rivers for our family milestones.
    Thank you to all staff and management for bringing such an awesome restaurant to our town
    Belinda York

Sent on 07/21/2015

Alex · event on 05/28/2015

Outstanding options, delicious food and professional service! We love working with Two Rivers and we are looking forward to having them host our next event!

Sent on 06/16/2015