Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Absolutely Perfect Catering

Absolutely Perfect Catering truly can be your one stop wedding vendor. Not only do we specialize in fabulous food we also offer our clients many other services ranging from venue selection, day of coordination, limousines, tenting, photographers, favors, invitations, lighting, rentals, and entertainment. We provide wedding specialists who can suggest, plan and coordinate your wedding from start to finish. Whether your budget is small or large, we are confident we can help you plan the wedding of your dreams. Let our team manage the stress and hassle that coordinating a wedding usually entails, so you can relax and enjoy your special day!

~Call us at 410-579-8777~

Limited Bar (1)
House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
Signature Drink (1)

Working with APC was incredible! The planning process was seamless, and the whole wedding day went perfectly, from helping to set up our centerpieces to coordinating their extra decor with ours, and making sure my husband and I actually got to eat! I was able to call them with questions whenever I needed to, and they were very prompt in responding. During the reception, I felt like the staff was attentive without hovering, and I got a ton of the appetizers and they made sure to prepare a plate for my husband and I for dinner with everything on it. The food was delicious! And several of my guests even came up to me to tell me that it was the best wedding food they'd had in a long time, if not ever! I'd recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Look no further than APC for your wedding! They are seriously incredible!!! The food is TO DIE FOR! Our guests raved about it! We did brunch for dinner with some Maryland inspired dishes and the menu they came up with was better than we could've imagined! Creative and delicious! Also they provided a boozy hot chocolate bar --- the flavors were excellent! Throughout the whole planning process, they were professional, friendly, helpful and great to work with! All of the staff on the day of the wedding were delightful! They even made sure we got to eat! They went above and beyond by setting up the ceremony site last minute when our venue's staff failed to do it! The whole event was flawless on their part. The presentation was perfect. We are beyond pleased with our choice of caterer!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Breakfast/Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol

Absolutely Perfect Catering FAQ

Glassware
Linens
7 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Absolutely Perfect leaves no detail untouched. Their operation is a well-oiled machine, and we were thoroughly impressed with their organization. On top of that, the food is delicious and creative, and the staff is friendly and eager to help. We love when Absolutely Perfect comes to the Annapolis Maritime Museum!

One word...yummy!!!!! I love when I get the chance to eat Absolutely Perfect Catering's food at an event. It is unique, creatively displayed, and really well made! I highly recommend them!

Anytime we hear that our customers have chosen Absolutely Perfect as their caterer, we grin ear to ear! They treat our customers and venue with such professionalism and charm.

We love working with Leslye and her team at many venues around the area. The entire presentation is truly innovative and amazing ... everything from Sliders Bars to even a Hydrogen Bar! Definitely check them out!!

The company name says it all!

Events

7391 Washington Blvd 103, Elkridge, MD 21075   See On Map
410-579-8777 (phone)
Absolutely Perfect Catering is a wedding and full service event caterer from Elkridge, MD. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Baltimore, DC, and the entire DMV area. Absolutely Perfect Catering is a professional wedding caterer that has been part of the DMV wedding industry for over 25 years. We specialize in full service, custom designed events.