Absolutely Perfect Catering Reviews

258 | Elkridge, MD

258 Reviews for Absolutely Perfect Catering

Anna · Married on 10/26/2019

Apc is the dream caterer

I worked with Sarah Thompson and Kelsey Bowe and they both were INCREDIBLE to work with. I was planning a wedding in Baltimore from Wilmington, DE. From start to finish, they were incredibly responsive via email and never once did they forget to respond to any question/concern I had. We only met in person 2x - once for the tasting meeting and again for a planning meeting to decide final menu & table seatings. And 2 meetings was all they needed. They are incredibly organized and make absolutely sure that no detail is forgotten - they help with floor plans and have this amazing, thorough planning worksheet to keep everything on track. From food (both cocktail and reception) to decor to signature drink (harvest sangria) to dessert (gelato bar w/ 3 flavors, cutting cake, groom's cake designed as a basketball going into a hoop with scoreboard, and sheet cake), they NAILED IT. Our guests loved the food and the desserts. Our favorite cocktail apps were the tomato and grilled cheese shooter, crab cake, and mini Korean beef tacos. APC also has this awesome alcohol coordination service - they will buy and transport all the alcohol for you and whatever is not used, they will return and you can get credit option. This was an incredible option for us to use b/c it was convenient and ultimately money saving in the end. We are SO happy to have gone with APC for our caterer and will definitely be using them again for any future events.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Absolutely Perfect Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing & detailed review Anna! Everything turned out gorgeous and so happy for you!!! We wish you the very best & look forward to working with you again in the future!!

Grace Fansler · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful & Easy Experience

Absolutely Perfect Catering was great. The food was delicious, the service was excellent, and working with the staff was easy and stress-free. The staff replies to all emails quickly and pleasantly. They also kept us on a prompt and efficient timeline as well as brought attention to little details/easily missed details.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Absolutely Perfect Catering's reply:

Thank you Grace! Everything came together so nicely and was a perfect day. We are so happy you chose APC!!!
  • Amanda

Amanda Mohr · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing amazing amazing

Surprisingly we did not meet with multiple caterers because after we walked out of Absolutely Perfect Catering's office we were in awe. We knew right then that we wanted to use them because of not only delicious food, but also their attention to detail. They were nothing short of amazing throughout our entire process. Sarah and Kelsey took so many detailed notes about how we wanted our day to go and every single little detail. They were amazing and responsive all the way through the day AFTER the wedding. Their staff was flawless and put together our vision so easily. The day itself was amazing and the food was OUTSTANDING. We got so many compliments on the food choices as well as the staff running the wedding. I would highly recommend Absolutely Perfect Catering to ANYONE. Thanks again APC!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Absolutely Perfect Catering's reply:

This is so fantastic to hear!! Thank you so much for this amazing review - we are thrilled to hear all of this & will share with the APC team. When you know, you know!! :)
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Loeb · Married on 09/21/2019

Great food, excellent coordination!

APC was great to work with to bring our wedding vision to life! Stacy was on top of everything and completely got the idea we were going for. It's a little unnerving to plan so much (DIY centerpieces, table numbers, decors etc) and leave everything with a catering team to carry out - but they were superb! We walked in to the reception about an hour before everything started and were blown away. From the lighting idea we subcontracted for to the layout, it looked better than I could have asked for! Night of - everything went smoothly with the team captain who was just the right amount of attentive to us and were flexible with some on the fly changes. The team made sure my husband and I had a plate of all the apps, dinner first, and an awesome variety of desserts (we did tray passed and it was so worth it!). We were able to save on a few things here and there, which I appreciated about their contract, so we could splurge in other areas. Did I mention the food was incredible?! All around, an excellent choice!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Absolutely Perfect Catering's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure to work with you both and everything looked FABULOUS!!! It really is amazing to see everything come together after planning for so long. :)

Shannon · Married on 09/14/2019

Amaaaaaaaaazing!

Kelsey and Sarah worked with us to make my night more than I could've hoped for! They took my random ideas and turned it into an executable plan. They kept me apprised every step of the way what was coming up and were super responsive to all emails/calls. My guests said the food was the best they've had in a long time! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/06/2019

It's All In The Name

Not a single complaint, they live up to their name. I hired APC just for service staffing, which was not their norm. To make it worse, I had an issue with a previous company so I hired them just three months out. They were flexible and willing to do what I needed to make my day...perfect. They even were amazing emotional support throughout difficult conversations with my venue. APC feels like family and I'll miss working with them, until next time.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Absolutely Perfect Catering's reply:

Thanks so much!! Was a pleasure to help & so happy it all worked out!! We wish you nothing but the best and look forward to working with you again!!

Kara · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Absolutely Perfect made our day just that-absolutely perfect! From the first email interaction to the day of the wedding, the communication, assistance and relationship was incredible!! They took our wedding desires and made it a reality. The food was delicious! The guests could not stop raving about it! But more importantly the service. They were so attentive and friendly with all the guests. Everyone had an absolute blast. They even helped coordinate our decorations (and took my wedding vision and executed it exactly as I saw). They even added their own decor to the food and dessert areas! I didn't even notice until wedding photos came back! Stacy was incredible to work with! She was outside to greet us when we arrived and I don't think I ever didn't have a drink or some form of food in hand the entire night! They are so much more than a catering company!!!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Absolutely Perfect Catering's reply:

Kara, thank you so much for your review! We had the best time too! So happy everything turned out the way it did and that you both loved it all!!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/29/2019

True to Their Name

I was married on June 29th and Absolutely Perfect Catering did an absolutely perfect job! I was blown away, as were all of my guests, at their professionalism, responsiveness, flexibility, overall design ideas, and detail. So many attendees commented on how delicious the food was and how awesome the staff was. Seriously, I was BLOWN away. Sarah came in person and did a phenomenal job, and her assistant Kelsey was always in constant communication whenever I needed either of them. I cannot put into words how fantastic they were-especially when it started to hail right before I walked down the aisle on a covered deck. They scrambled to put down the plastic windows and got everything cleaned up super fast. They seamlessly transitioned to our cocktail hour and reception. If you want to worry about nothing on your wedding day, hire them.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Absolutely Perfect Catering's reply:

Megan, thank you so much for your review!!! It really makes our day to hear this and is exactly what we strive for!!!!!
  • Carrie

Carrie Shanks · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Recommend

Although my husband and I throw a lot of parties, the planning of a wedding was overwhelming to me.
    Then Leslye and Stacy entered and everything became easy. My husband and I visited their facility and they ran through options (woah! Are there options- pretty much if you can think it, they can do it). We ended up doing our rentals, linens, and catering through them. Our event was beautiful, seamless, and people are still raving that the food was “the best wedding food they’ve ever had”.
    Things I would recommend: crush bar! This was a huge hit but any specialty cocktail is fun! The salted Caramel brie was to die for, Gouda Mac and cheese, Brussels sprouts, and a carving station were all crowd winners! We also had a whole pig on the pit which was my personal favorite.
    Overall, an amazing experience and I’d do it all again with APC!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Absolutely Perfect Catering's reply:

Soo very glad you enjoyed your experience working with our team. It truly was a pleasure working for such a nice couple.

Daniel · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect from start to finish!!

Just as their name states, this caterer was absolutely perfect from start to finish!!! You made our wedding a dream come true!! If you need a wedding caterer -- hire APC!!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Absolutely Perfect Catering's reply:

Thank you sooo much for the review! It was an amazing day and so happy we got to be the ones to execute everything for you!!!!!

Rudi · Married on 05/04/2019

Loved them!

We used APC for our wedding on May 4th and would highly recommend them!

We worked with Stacy and she was very responsive and professional and quickly answered all of the questions I would send her way. We felt like it APC was a great value because not only do they do great food but they help with coordinating a lot as well. Compared to other caterers we looked at, they offered the best food and service at a really competitive price.

Stacy helped coordinate our other vendors and we were able to do all of our chair/linen/table rentals through them as well which made things so much easier. They worked with our venue to create floor plans and were very responsive to any issues that arose. They were really helpful in helping us think about things like flow, seating, timing, etc.

The food was very tasty and all of our guests seemed really happy with it. We had a few issues with our final tasting but they invited us a back to do another tasting and made us feel comfortable that everything would be 100% perfect on our wedding day, which it was! We also had some issues with space at the venue (not related to APC) which was pretty stressful but the APC team was calm and helped us work through it and communicate with the team at the venue. I appreciated that they went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and comfortable with everything.

We only had two hours to set up at our venue and they took care of everything quickly and professionally. Everything looked beautiful and the service staff was very friendly. All of the food came out quickly and hot.

Overall, we had a great experience working with APC and would highly recommend them to anyone else!!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Absolutely Perfect Catering's reply:

You both were amazing to work with and it was a perfect day!!!! Thank you so much for your kind words and can't wait to see those amazing photos!!

Jamie K. · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

I used Absolutely Perfect to cater the surprise party for my husband 40th birthday and the food was excellent. All my guests enjoyed the food and went up to the buffet 3-4 times.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

ABC Catering - The BEST!

Sarah & Kelsey made our dream wedding day come to life! I am still hearing from our friends and family how great the food was, how great, nice, accommodating the staff was, the list goes on. They not only acted as my caterer but pretty much as a month of/day of wedding coordinator as well which was amazing since I didn't have one! They walked me through every part of the process. Couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best!!!

Absolutely Perfect Catering was amazing from start to finish! Sarah my coordinator was so responsive through the entire process and dealt with my million questions, additions and changes with no problems! Up to morning off we had to move around some seats and they handled it with no issue. We have received sooooo many comments on how amazing all the food was especially the crab balls! They made sure continuous hors doeuvers we’re passed during cocktail hour and drinks were never backed up. They set up everything beautifully and made sure we got everything packed at the end of the night. I cannot say enough good things!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Brieann · Married on 09/16/2018

Absolutely Perfect Catering did an AMAZING job for my wedding. They were very accommodating towards idea's we had and worked perfectly with us to help plan our big day.

Sent on 05/04/2018
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 09/08/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Sarah & Kelsey for our September wedding. We had it at the Howard County Conservancy and the day of the wedding it was pouring down rain. We were supposed to get married outside in the barn but because of the weather APC had to move the ceremony inside. At the LAST minute it stopped raining and the whole team pulled together to move the entire ceremony back outside. It was perfect, everything I could have ever imagined. Better actually. The food was outstanding & we even had our own waitstaff come out and bring us food during cocktail hour as we were taking bridal party/B&G photos. They went above and beyond for us, throughout the entire process. They set up the most beautiful reception for us, I couldn't pick out a single detail from that day that I would have changed. I will, and have already recommend this company to my engaged friends. They are fabulous, worth the money and reasonably priced.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Marion · Married on 09/07/2018

Absolutely Perfect Catering came highly recommended to me by a previous customer and they completely lived up to their name. I have nothing but good things to say. I am the mother of the groom and all my guests were so appreciative of the entire event, but most especially the food! It was enjoyed by all. I wish I had had a second piece of the cake!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

Morgan was our event manager and she was awesome the entire reception. Everything came out perfect and the guests loved their food. Everyone loved everything about our wedding and I have APC to thank for that!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Brandi · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot rave enough about this company! Sarah was incredible the entire process; from the initial call, the tasting, to the final tasting and everything in between! They made me feel comfortable and never pressured me into anything. I didn't want to pay for a day of coordinator and I didn't have to because they handled EVERYTHING. Nicole our event manager was amazing and the staff the day of were so professional and pleasant to my guests. My guest have continuously told me how amazing the food was! Not to mention the beautiful tables and the "Italian market display"! Thank you so much for making my day the best day ever! You truly out did yourselves and I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/14/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot say enough good things about this company! Leslye and Morgan were wonderful throughout the entire process of planning and conducting our wedding, we couldn’t have done it without them. Their staff was friendly and the service and guidance we received went above and beyond all of my expectations. People are still telling us over a month later how good the food was at our wedding! I have been and will be recommending APC to everyone I know and will definitely be using them again in the future!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Diane · Married on 05/27/2018

Absolutely Perfect Catering was just that -- absolutely perfect! I was a little hesitant at first, having picked a venue with a list of predetermined caterers to choose from and having a fairly limited budget, but APC impressed me from the start. Sarah worked with me every step of the way as event designer and Marianne made the magic happen on the big day as our event manager. I can't say enough about both of them -- professional, fun, accommodating, and so easy to work with. Despite a torrential downpour on our wedding day, APC had it entirely under control and even allowed us to enact a last-minute change on our foul-weather plan. And, despite my budget constraints, they pulled off an amazing meal of pulled pork, crab & fried chicken, and portobello mushroom sliders. Oh, and the guests couldn't stop raving about the Old Bay and smoked gouda mac and cheese! I would recommend APC to anyone -- Sarah, Marianne, and the rest of the staff were beyond perfect!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Shannon · event on: 05/15/2018

Sarah, the senior event designer was great to work with. She was prompt, informative and accommodating. I would 100% work with her and her team again. Food was amazing! The event went very smoothly. I will Absolutely Perfect Catering for my wedding and refer them to others!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Alexis · Married on 05/12/2018

From the start of wedding planning Sarah and APC were so helpful. We had food samples from APC at different wedding expos and were in love with their food. During the wedding planning they were so responsive and organized on every detail of the event. Our wedding was spectacular and our guests loved the food and the sangria. I would highly recommend Absolutely Perfect Catering to others.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Andre · Married on 05/04/2018

We were very really satisfied with the planning portion. Sarah helped out tremendously from start to finish, she was very attentive and kept in touched the whole way through. From people who had no idea on what we wanted, she was very helpful with suggestion, breaking everything down and making everything really easy with the process. The night of the wedding, the staff was on point, super friendly, accommodated us with everything we needed and super flexiable. Like i said we had no clue but they were with us every step of the way.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Elyse · Married on 05/04/2018

APC was absolutely perfect. From the first email to the last, Sarah and the rest of the crew at APC made the wedding planning an easy and enjoyable experience. We did a meet and greet tasting before signing with them. The attention to details around what we were looking for including putting books from previous weddings that were done at our venue out for us to get inspiration to adding the crab dip because they knew we wanted to incorporate crab just sold us that this is the company we wanted to work with. Sarah and her team were always quick to answer all my emails and questions even when it had nothing to do with catering. On the day of the event, I had nothing to worry about. They set everything up, had me and my wife set up with drinks and food throughout the night. Our guests rave about how good the food was and the presentation of everything. While the wedding seemed to go by so quickly I will always remember the day and the feelings I had from the very beginning. APC was a big part of making the day and the planning go smoothly. I will definitely come back to them for any other major life event we may have in the future. (photos from our photographer: Kimberly Dean; Florist: Rhonda Kaplan)

Sent on 07/02/2018