Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Event Dynamics

professional lighting, staging, and décor. Weddings, corporate receptions, bar/bat mitzvahs.

Event Dynamics provides professional lighting, staging, and décor for special events like weddings, anniversaries, corporate receptions, bar/bat mitzvahs and holiday parties. Working with some of the premiere event planners and florists in the Baltimore Washington area, Event Dynamics caters to each client’s event so that their occasion has that personal feel.

Categories: Wedding Decor & Lighting

Event Design (5)
Lanterns (4)
Outdoor (2)
Wall Wash (1)

Having my wedding in a very unadorned space (the JRVC reception room at the Visionary Art Museum) meant I really got to see what an expert lighting company can do to transform a space. Event Dynamics has everything you could want to create a beautiful world of your own for a special event, and staff who are extremely fast responders and will show you lots of options. I know I wrote approximately one thousand emails asking for different looks and making changes over the entire course of planning, and they always wrote back right away with pictures, revised estimates, and seasoned advice that helped me figure out just what I needed. Really a pleasure to work with and a talented team.

Profile Picture Jane, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Drapery, Event Design, String, Uplighting

My venue and my caterer both recommended Event Dynamics hands down and I couldn't be more pleased with the decision. The lighting added that extra warmth and depth that the venue needed. The process was so easy and painless.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Accent, Uplighting, Event Design

We used event dynamics for sound during our ceremony as well as lighting and pipe and drape during our reception. They were incredibly responsive, well priced, and easy to work with. Bobby was extremely flexible with us and worked to make our wedding day perfect.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/29/17, 11 Reviews

Photos

11 Photos

11 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
We have a wonderful relationship with Event Dynamics. They are a pleasure to work with.

We recommend Event Dynamics to our clients. They are reasonably priced, professional and efficient. We've never had even a minor glitch with their equipment.

I had a chance to work with Brandon of Event Dynamics this past Labor Day weekend. He and his staff were awesome. We had some hiccups at the venue location since it was at a pool. We couldn't use the Cafe styled lighting the bride asked for since the venue would not allow glass bulbs on the property. But Brandon was able to make the space beautiful using some quick thinking and some uplights. I would definitely recommend Event Dynamics to any Bride!

Events

2120 Lake Dr, Pasadena, MD 21122   See On Map
410-360-3585 (phone)
Monday-Sunday 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.