Event Dynamics Reviews

Event Dynamics 4
Event Dynamics 5

Caitlin · Married on 12/31/2019

Essential to Any Venue

Bobby and the Event Dynamics team were phenomenal. My lighting was perfect inside and outside, and I couldn't have been happier with them as a partner.

One of the nicest parts of the lighting with Event Dynamics is that they let me share lighting (and costs) with brides from over the weekend. (I got married on Tuesday, 12/31/2019 and was able to share with brides who got married on 12/28 and 12/29, which is very generous.

Would absolutely hire them again!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Pattie

Pattie Phillips · Married on 10/26/2019

An Elegant Touch

The lighting at my daughter’s reception perfectly accentuated the stately grandeur of The George Peabody Library. The soft lighting strung across the 61 foot atrium brilliantly revealed the magnificent elegance of the five tiers of ornate black and brass railings. That single touch perfectly captured the mood at The Peabody Library and the experience would have been incomplete without it.
    Bobby understands lighting and ambience and will guide you in creating the most elegant and romantic mood for your venue!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Marisa · Married on 10/13/2019

The Perfect Lighting Touch

Bobby and the team from Event Dynamics made our wedding day perfect and beautifully lit. He hung the perfect string lighting for our outdoor wedding and he went above and beyond to help my Dad hang photos from an oak tree at our venue and made sure it was perfect. He helped my Dad pull off a surprise that was the perfect touch to our day and we're so grateful!

Event Dynamics 6
    Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/11/2019

The Cherry On Top

Bobby and his team from Event Dynamics did a phenomenal job with the lighting and draping at our venue. They are very personal and you feel like your working with someone that you've known forever to ensure that your wedding looks fabulous. Thank you, Bobby!!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Event Dynamics's reply:

Thanks so much for the nice review Stephanie. It's always nice when a bride takes the time to write a review...it was our pleasure and we truly enjoyed working with you.....All the best!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Hinchliffe · Married on 09/14/2019

Easy to work with

Great lights hung in our reception tent to brighten the mood! Professional to work with. Installed and removed without even knowing they were there!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Blaire

Blaire · Married on 09/14/2019

Lighting was great!

I hired Event Dynamics for café lighting for my wedding at the Winslow in Baltimore. The café lights definitely added to the industrial style and helped warm up the venue space.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Christine

Christine Johnson · Married on 09/08/2019

Life Saver

Talk about a team that makes dreams come true! I had mistakenly thought our venue always had draping up and didn’t find out that wasn’t the case until 2 weeks before our wedding date. I called Bobby in a panic begging him to fit us into this schedule. He was extremely understanding and spoke with a few other couples to see if he could fit us into this already full schedule. Magically, he was able to work something out and helped make our venue look like an absolute fairy tale.

Event Dynamics 7
    Sent on 12/12/2019

Janet Kim · Married on 09/01/2019

Flawless execution

Bobby made our wedding beautiful! He made the process easy and seamless, and we loved hearing his stories about Baltimore-based musicians. His staff were all professional, prompt, and friendly.

Event Dynamics 8
    Event Dynamics 9
    Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Dwayne

Dwayne Greene · Married on 07/19/2019

Responsive and Flexible

The cafe lights and uplighting made the rooms appear magical. Bobby and team were extremely responsive and remained open to our last minute changes.

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe S Lee · Married on 07/13/2019

pretty lights!

We found about Bobby a bit later. probably a month before wedding.
    We contacted him and thankfully he was available.
    He had cafe light bulbs(YAY)
    We wanted a simple decoration for the wedding and he did exactly how i wanted.
    He did everything so quick and well that i dont even know when he exactly set them up!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Event Dynamics's reply:

Thank you Chloe ...that's funny.....there are certain vendor friendly venues that we are on really good terms with that will give us flexibility in setting up our jobs if their schedule allows. We try to avoid last minute set ups unless a venue limits us to a particular time right before the event.......bobby

Beth · Married on 07/05/2019

Daughters Wedding

While I can't say I actually got to meet Bobby and his team, he was just great to work with! He was recommended by the venue as having already provided lighting and draping for past events. They hung cafe lights, draping, and swag draping to bring the space to life! Bobby was great to work with and would highly recommend Event Dynamics.

Event Dynamics 10
    Event Dynamics 11
    Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely recommend!!

Bobby from Event Dynamics is super responsive and helpful!! The lighting at my wedding looked absolutely incredible - can't recommend enough!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Laura · Married on 05/25/2019

Tasteful and elegant lighting

I didn't know anything about reception lighting prior to planning my 200-person ballroom wedding reception, and I was a little skeptical about uplighting and pinspotting as I was looking for services to cut from our ballooning budget. After working with Event Dynamics and seeing the result of their efforts, I can definitely say that choosing an experienced lighting vendor is important! The walls of the ballroom were covered in a pearlescent gray color, which reflected soft violet uplighting beautifully during our reception. Once the ballroom lights were dimmed for dancing, our centerpieces were still tastefully highlighted with pin spots, which contributed to the romantic ambiance. Lighting really matters, and the value for the service made it even more worthwhile. Event Dynamics did a fantastic job setting the stage for a wonderful evening. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Event Dynamics's reply:

What a nice review and very well worded. I try to convey ambiance to our brides all the time and in most cases the brides are already there. Usually it's the groom that is harder to convince. It's always a good thing to have the lighting a little brighter during dinner but very important to dim the room to get that atmosphere for dancing and you described it perfectly.....all the best....bobby

Emma · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend!

Highly recommend Event Dynamics! They installed café lights over our reception space, a number of uplights, and a beautiful drape to frame the entrance into our cocktail hour. Every element was set up perfectly and looked beautiful - they made a big impact on the look and feel of our reception.

Bobby was wonderful to work with – extremely reliable, knowledgeable and responsive. I found his pricing to be very reasonable compared to other vendors.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Anya Remole · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic!

Event Dynamics provided cafe lights and drapery for our wedding and did a great job. They were so easy to work with - it helps that they are very familiar with our venue, so we basically had to do nothing once we told them what we wanted! And it looked beautiful!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/12/2019

Highly Recommend

We rented draping to separate our cocktail hour from our reception and had zig-zagged cafe lights placed over the dance floor. Bobby worked with us within our budget and was reliable and responsive. It was set up perfectly and looked beautiful. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Angela · Married on 03/22/2019

Event Dynamics Made Our Wedding Sparkle!

Bobby and the team at Event Dynamics were great to work with! They were very accommodating and provided lighting for our wedding that really made the venue shine. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 03/09/2019

Flawless! Attention to detail!

Bobby Dill was great to work with. He knew exactly the look that I wanted for our wedding and he knocked it out of the park! Everything was breathtaking. Definitely would hire him again and again!

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 01/19/2019

Best pipe&drape!

I wanted pipe and drape to cover areas of the museum (my reception space) that I was unable to know what would be on display before wedding day. I emailed Event Dynamics at the recommendation of the museum staff as they are very familiar with Frederick Douglass Isaac Myers Maritime Park. With only an email and follow up phone call, Bobby Dill with Event Dynamics was able to perfectly execute my vision for the space. I think it’s telling when people don’t even realize there is pipe and drape in the room because it looks like permanent decoration and that’s exactly what happened Wedding day - family who had previously seen the space didn’t realize until they were looking at pictures later that the walls had been draped with beautiful fabrics. Event Dynamics also provided cafe lighting to better set the mood!
    I highly recommend Event Dynamics for all of your piping and draping and lighting needs. They are truly professionals and your event will look amazing!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Nora · Married on 12/08/2018

Easy vendor!

Bobby was super helpful and knew our venue well. He communicated well with me (and promptly) and had suggestions about the placement of our cafe lights. From what I saw, his prices were reasonable compared to other vendors. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 12/01/2018

We requested last minute and Robert was great

With all of the details of wedding planning I had forgotten about pinspotting/uplighting until 2 weeks before my wedding. Robert responded to my request for pricing immediately and was extremely easy to work with. The lighting completely transformed the mood and setting for our December wedding. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

The Most AMAZING Lighting Company!!!

The quality of work and competitive pricing was outstanding! Bobby was so easy and a pleasure to work with. He captured my vision, so quickly and his team executed everything perfectly. We had whimsical string lights and pinspots and it completely made our reception perfect and complete. I cannot say enough about how wonderful our experience was with Event Dynamics!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Emily Comstock · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend!

Bobby and his team were so prompt and helpful throughout the whole process! They were flexible and professional and provided us with even more than the vision that we hoped for for our wedding reception! As the weather was uncertain until the day of, Bobby worked with us to establish a rain plan. Fortunately, we did not need to implement this, but he nonetheless eased our concerns and prepared for all scenarios to give us a beautiful day! We highly recommend Event Dynamics!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Chuck · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Decor

We worked with Event Dynamics, and more specifically Bobby Dill, throughout our planning process. We needed a dance floor and lighting to go over the lawn area of our venue where our ceremony and cocktail hour were held. Bobby was extremely responsive to every email and very helpful. The lighting and dance floor were installed right on time and looked amazing! They were familiar with our venue and worked well with all involved parties.

Bobby was easy to communicate with and explained everything along the way so that there were no surprises or extra headaches to deal with. The lighting and dance floor they provided really helped to round our venue (Historic London Town and Gardens) and helped make our wedding a day we'll never forget. We felt comfortable working with Bobby and Event Dynamics from start to finish and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Mai-Ly · Married on 09/15/2018

Even though I was back and forth whether I needed anything extra to my reception, I finally decided to look into lighted lanterns to be hung. We had our reception at the AVAM and Bobby was very helpful in getting us what we wanted. The colorful lanterns were so much bigger than I thought and it took my breath away when I walked into the room! Very professional and inexpensive compared to another vendor I spoke to, who was quoting double the price as Event Dynamics.

Event Dynamics 12