96 Reviews for Event Dynamics

Lanterns (4)
Outdoor (2)
Wall Wash (1)
96 Event Dynamics Reviews

It was an easy decision to hire Bobby Dill and Event Dynamics for our wedding at the Peabody Library. They were incredibly nice, helpful, and easy to work with. They made our venue look spectacular and delivered exactly what we hoped for. They were great to work with and we HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture David, 6/23/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Bobby is awesome! We forgot to get drapery for our wedding venue and with 3 weeks notice he got us all set up. He set up on the Monday before and handled everything! He's seriously the best!

Profile Picture Christina, 3/24/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We used Event Dynamics to string cafe lighting the length of the Accelerator Space (Our wedding venue) and also do a drape that separated our reception from our cocktail hour. I worked with Bobby Dill via e-mail and phone and he was very quick to communicate and understood what we wanted. They set-up and tore down without any involvement from us and everything was set up as we described. The room looked beautiful and I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for lighting and draping.

Profile Picture Mike, 12/9/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Having my wedding in a very unadorned space (the JRVC reception room at the Visionary Art Museum) meant I really got to see what an expert lighting company can do to transform a space. Event Dynamics has everything you could want to create a beautiful world of your own for a special event, and staff who are extremely fast responders and will show you lots of options. I know I wrote approximately one thousand emails asking for different looks and making changes over the entire course of planning, and they always wrote back right away with pictures, revised estimates, and seasoned advice that helped me figure out just what I needed. Really a pleasure to work with and a talented team.

Profile Picture Jane, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Drapery, Event Design, String, Uplighting

My venue and my caterer both recommended Event Dynamics hands down and I couldn't be more pleased with the decision. The lighting added that extra warmth and depth that the venue needed. The process was so easy and painless.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Accent, Uplighting, Event Design

We used event dynamics for sound during our ceremony as well as lighting and pipe and drape during our reception. They were incredibly responsive, well priced, and easy to work with. Bobby was extremely flexible with us and worked to make our wedding day perfect.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/29/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Pinspotting, Uplighting, Drapery

Bobby and his team transformed the ballroom into our exact vision. The few sample pictures he sent did not do their finished product justice. It was stunning. Bobby was so nice and great to work with!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/8/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Hanging Decor, String

Bobby at Event Dynamics was absolutely amazing to work with... we had a last minute interest in some additional decor at our venue, and Bobby graciously and incredibly pulled it off for us! He visited the site for us (even though we couldn't meet him there) and sent photos and prices of different options for us to consider. We were able to pick very affordable and very beautiful lighting and draping, and it really took things up that final notch. We couldn't be happier or more grateful to have worked with Event Dynamics!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/8/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Drapery, Dance Floor, String

Lighting was one of the last things I did in planning our daughter's wedding and wow, what a difference it made. I only emailed Bobby and basically put it all in his hands on his recommendation for our room. He's worked at several venues across Maryland and really does know exactly what you need. He had several suggestions which were cost saving measures . I had no idea honestly what pin spotting and uplighting were but when I went into the room for the first time to look, my jaw dropped, it was that gorgeous. My husband, who notices nothing, even commented on what a difference pinspotting made. Thank you, Bobby, for all your efforts in making our room just gorgeous!!

Profile Picture marcella, 6/24/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Accent, Dance Floor, Pinspotting, Uplighting

Bobby at Event Dynamics was great to work with! We hired them for what they call "whimsical string lighting" for our reception tent. It was absolutely stunning! Since there was a morning wedding before ours, they set up the lights around 6am. So accommodating and the lights made such a great statement!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/28/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: String

Bobby Dill and his team delivered exactly what we asked for when decorating our reception space! We loved the draping and up-lighting, it was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Bobby and team!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/20/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Drapery, Uplighting

Bobby was wonderful to work with! He was very communicative and budget-friendly. We ordered drapes and up-lighting, and both were perfect!

Profile Picture Katrina, 4/22/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Drapery

I highly recommend Event Dynamics for your wedding/event. The lighting and drapery they provided for my daughter's wedding was beautiful and added to the warm, romantic ambiance of the venue. They were very reasonable, professional, and a pleasure to deal with, as well. Thank you to Bobby!

Profile Picture Sally, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Bobby from Event Dynamics provided exactly the kind of lighting I wanted for my wedding. I got married in the George Peabody Library, and I wanted the epic cafe lighting I had seen in so many other photos online. Event Dynamics drew up our contract right away (even though he was away on holiday when we were initially emailing- he wrote up the contract and secured the date for us!). He was honest when it came to telling me what he thought I should get for the lighting in that space even though his honesty meant that we wouldn't need to use all his possible services! The cafe lighting (or twinkle lights as I like to say), simply took my breath away. It adds to the depth and the majestic feeling within the library and I am over the moon happy with the job they did. If you are getting married in the library, you MUST use Event Dynamics to make sure your night is a fairy tale come to life!

Profile Picture Diane, 3/3/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Hanging Decor

We got married at the George Peabody Library in Baltimore and booked Event Dynamics for the cafe lights (seen in one of the pictures they have above) as well as for a curtain backdrop for the ceremony. Bobby was always very quick to respond to my emails and he was very helpful and understanding. The week before the wedding I started having second thoughts about certain aspects of the floor plan that would have required us to not use the curtain backdrop. Bobby was very patient with me and was willing to make any changes I wanted. He also offered to provide any assistance or feedback that would help alleviate any concerns/stress. Overall a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/2/16, 16 Reviews
Services Used: Hanging Decor, String, Drapery

Event dynamics made our wedding venue look so magical. We had our wedding at the Peabody, and it was absolutely amazing with the cafe lighting strung across the room and the up-lighting on the columns. The evening would not have been the same without Bobby Dill and his services!

Profile Picture Crystal, 11/5/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Hanging Decor, Uplighting

Fantastic work. Event Dynamics provided our chuppah and string lighting for our Peabody Library wedding and it felt as if we were dancing beneath stars. Bobby was communicative, professional, and worked with us to ensure all our needs were met within a fair budget. Event Dynamics' touches took the venue from something beautiful to truly magical.

Profile Picture Allison, 10/9/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Drapery, String

We worked with Bobby on decor for our daughters reception at the Loews Annapolis, Bobby knocked it out of the park!!! He took a conference room and along with our florist turned the place into our daughters dream. She was wowed at the room at first sight. I highly recommend this company for any of your wedding decor needs. They are awesome and very reasonable with their pricing

Profile Picture Carol, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We held our wedding reception at the American Visionary Art Museum (AVAM) in Baltimore. Bobby/Event Dynamics is a regular lighting and decor provider at AVAM and his expertise in terms of what works best in the different AVAM spaces is terrific. Bobby is very easy to talk to and work with. He's clearly a trusted partner at AVAM; he and AVAM work together pretty seamlessly. The decor and lighting really made the space festive and lively. I felt throughout the planning stages -- and on the day of our reception -- that I was in very good hands.

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Accent, Dance Floor, Hanging Decor, Lanterns, Uplighting, Event Design

I loved working with Bobby! The ease of communication, the reasonable prices and the overall quality of what we walked into the night of the wedding was unbelievably wonderful. We even had to add a microphone last minute because it totally slipped my mind for the officiant and instead of trying to make a buck off of us, Bobby knew we had a DJ and suggested contacting the DJ who would probably give us a better price. In New York (were we live) that would have NEVER happened. It was such a breath of fresh air and such an honest business move - I knew then we picked the right vendor! Everything was great, thank you so much! OH! Also, if you're getting married at the Peabody Library, I wouldn't bother looking for anyone to do lighting other than Event Dynamics, no one knows the place better than Bobby :)

Profile Picture sarah, 7/16/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Accent, Hanging Decor, Pinspotting, Uplighting

Event dynamics did a beautiful job on lighting for our June 2016 wedding in Baltimore City. Bobby was willing to work with my budget and created a stunning setting for our reception. I would absolutely recommend booking this vendor for your lighting needs.

Profile Picture Allison, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hanging Decor, Uplighting

Event Dynamics were so great to work with! They were very responsive and accommodating. They had worked at our venue many times before and came highly recommended, and they did not disappoint! We used them for lighting inside our dancing area and for lanterns hanging in a tree outside. They were perfect!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/14/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Hanging Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor

Bobby was easy to work with and is very professional. The quality of service was great. I used draping, a mandap, and uplighting from Bobby. I would recommend Event Dynamics to anyone. Very reasonably priced as well.

Profile Picture Calli, 5/14/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We used Event Dynamics for some last minute dance floor cafe lighting and drapery, and Bobby was a pleasure to deal with. He made it so easy and stress-free. We couldn't have been happier with the results, either. The drape looked fantastic and the lights made a big difference on our dance floor. If we had to do it again, we wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture Nicolas, 5/13/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Drapery, Event Design, Dance Floor
3.2

They set up the draping a day in advanced. There was another event happening that evening so those people got my decorations that I paid full price for, for free. It caused stress on me as I was worried about them getting ruined for my reception the next day. Very disappointing. I was excited about working with them up until that point.

Profile Picture User6551986, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews