Event Dynamics

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Event Dynamics was very easy to work with and sent us pictures of what the even space would look like the day of. The lights and draping were perfect for our wedding. Everything was set up and ready to go on our wedding day! I would recommend Event Dynamics to anyone needing lighting/drapery for an event.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

My planner suggested I talk with Bobby at Event Dynamics about some draping and lighting for my ceremony and reception which were both held at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Hunt Valley. I was cautious because I didn't want to overspend but I also wanted to make the ballrooms look more soft & feminine than the "convention" look they currently had. My winter white wedding had cobalt blue highlights, but I didn't want a blue room. I only wanted a touch of blue distributed throughout the room. What a fabulous decision it was to hire Bobby to take care of all that for me! He worked in conjunction with my planner and really made the ceremony space and the reception space pop with elegance! He also installed spin-spot lighting for my beautiful tables to bring all the sparkle of my winter wedding out where everyone could see it. Bobby's ideas were not as expensive as I thought they might be, and I am very glad I chose to have him help make my space so beautiful.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

We used Event Dynamics for lighting over our dance floor for our wedding at AVAM earlier this month. Bobby was great to work with – they know what they are doing and they know that space well which made the whole process really easy from start to finish. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Recently Married

Bobby at Event Dynamics was great to work with. He was very quick to answer e-mails and questions as we decided on our rentals. When we changed our minds, he immediately revised our proposal. The uplighting and the pipe and drape for our ceremony and the pin lighting on our reception tables were great.

Recently Married

Bobby was great to work with. Cafe lights and draping looked great for our wedding at the Gov. Calvert House!

Recently Married

Bobby Dill was a pleasure to work with. He was responsive, helpful, and knowledgable. We made changes to our lighting plan numerous times and Bobby was always quick to provide updated estimates and helpful suggestions. The lighting at the wedding was beautiful and I would recommend Event Dynamics to anyone looking for a great lighting, sound, and decor vendor!

Mika J.
06/14/2014

We worked with Bob at Event Dynamics to customize draping and an all white dance floor for our wedding. Bob was professional and stayed in constant contact with me throughout the process. Everything turned out beautifully. Event Dynamics services cost us slightly more than several other vendors had quoted but the quality of their work, customer service and product surpassed all others.

Recently Married

Event Dynamics does a fantastic job and is very flexible with your budget. I was married at the Evergreen Museum & Library and was unsure if lighting was necessary in the Carriage House. Once I decided, it was necessary, I wanted to keep the lighting subtle and minimal. Bobby did a great job of understanding my taste and needs over the phone and executed the event perfectly. You can't go wrong with Event Dynamics!

Erika
Recently Married

Our wedding venue was aboard the USS Constellation in the Baltimore Inner Harbor. Needless to say, it’s a rather unique venue and we needed someone that was familiar with it to make sure the ship was lit well. The venue recommended Event Dynamics as someone they used frequently for their events, and we are happy to have gone with them. Bobby Dill was a pleasure to work with. He was responsive, helpful and knowledgeable. When we needed to make changes, Bobby was always quick to provide updated estimates and helpful suggestions. In addition to regular lighting, we had an unusual request for parallel string lights (or b-lights as Bobby called them) to be hung up under the awnings on the ship. This was a labor-intensive job and Bobby’s crew did it beautifully. We also ended up buying some paper lanterns ourselves and Bobby’s crew was able to hang those for a small fee. Coordinating the drop off and pick up of the lanterns were very easy, and Bobby took care of coordinating with the venue directly and well in advance. The b-lights and lanterns were worth every penny for great effects in pictures. The lighting at our wedding was beautiful, and we would highly recommend Event Dynamics!

Recently Married

Event Dynamics created the most magical lighting for our daughter's wedding in the Evergreen Carriage House. Bobby Dill was a pleasure to work with. He knew our venue very well and recommended what would best create the mood we wanted without spending more than necessary. We were delighted with the result.

Recently Married

Bobby Dill was great to work with. We communicated mostly through email and he made sure that my event was set up seamlessly.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Event Dynamics supplied cafe lights and the draping at my wedding at the AVAM in January. We couldn't be happier with them! They were a breeze to work with, always responding promptly to my emails and they gave us a significantly cheaper quote than other companies. On my wedding day I got an email from Event Dynamics telling me that they needed to use double the amount of lighting that they quoted me because the band's stage was in a different area then they thought, and it wouldn't have been even/symmetrical if they went with their original plan. In their email they told me that they put up the additional lighting so that it would look good, and that they weren't going to charge me for the additional lighting because it just seemed like the "right thing to do". We were so impressed and grateful for all their help, and I would highly recommend them for any event in the area.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

10 out of 10 A+. The team at event dynamics are consummate professionals, and added an extra level of style and class to our wedding. Their draping and decorations took our reception venue and made it perfect and memorable. Bobby and his staff and prompt and flexable, and very competitively prices. They will fulfill your wedding decor needs.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

We worked with Bobby at Event Dynamics for some draping and up-lighting at our wedding. Bobby and his team were fabulous to work with. We changed directions a few times and Bobby didn't miss a beat. Everything he did turned out perfect and really completed our wedding decor. Bobby was great to work with, professional, and truly took pride in his work - you could tell it from talking to him. He and his team (his sons!) work hard, and it truly shows in the final product. I'd highly recommend Event Dynamics for your lighting/staging/decor needs!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

My husband and I got married at the George Peabody Library in Baltimore, MD and we used Event Dynamics for the ceremony backdrop and reception lighting. Bobby Dill from Event Dynamics was great to work with. He was very responsive and worked with us to meet our budget.

The George Peabody Library has some venue restrictions due to its affiliation with John’s Hopkins University, one being that you cannot use open flame/candles to decorate your wedding for obvious reasons. This was not a huge deal to us since we weren’t planning on using candles heavily in our decorations, but we had been planning on using tea light candles around our centerpieces. Instead of using candles, we hired Bobby to pinspot our centerpieces, sweetheart table, and cake, which I believe was truly beautiful and worth the expense. Without the pinspotting of the centerpieces and cake, these aspects are easily passed over and not highlighted as they should be, especially for brides that have beautiful floral arrangements or want the cake to stand out. The peach uplighting was also a nice touch to create a warm glow in the library and add to the ambiance of the evening. Last, the piping and draping that Event Dynamics provided for the ceremony was absolutely breath-taking. If you are on the fence about doing this, just look up pictures online! The beautiful white drape makes all the difference in setting the scene for a breath-taking ceremony backdrop. It creates an amazing visual effect and defines the ceremony space and it will make your pictures all the more beautiful versus not having a drape.

Although we did not get to meet Bobby during our year of planning since the ceremony draping and lighting was setup prior to the wedding, he was fabulous to work with. The draping for the ceremony and lighting for the reception really highlighted the natural beauty of the Library. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

My husband and I got married at the American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore, MD and we used Event Dynamics to help us bring together our reception décor. I cannot adequately express how much I loved working with Bobby Dill from Event Dynamics and discussing the décor with him over the telephone. Sadly, I never met him on the wedding day, but I could feel Event Dynamic's genius work throughout our venue.

My husband and I were operating under a tight budget. We spoke to a couple of different vendors recommended to us by the venue. All of them told us that we couldn't achieve what we wanted within our budget. Bobby was the only one who confidently assured us that there were options and we could work within our budget and make the expansive space look beautiful. From the minute I spoke to him, I knew that he would be the right person to work with. He is very responsive and takes the time and effort to explain everything to you. Not having planned anything to this extent before, I didn't know the first thing about uplighting and piping and draping. Bobby very patiently explained all the different décor options to me and asked me to describe my vision to him. He even emailed me examples of different lighting so that I could feel comfortable in knowing what the actual decorations would look like. Bobby's generosity and kindness are transparent. He put up amazing lights over our dance floor and added a beautiful pipe and drape at one end of our reception room. He also generously added some breathtaking peach uplighting to the wood walls of our venue, which added a surreal, beautiful glow to the entire space. His personality, love for his work, and supreme talent are unparalleled. I can't recommend him and Event Dynamics highly enough.