Event Dynamics Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kate R. Married on 10/15/2022

Amazing Service!

Event Dynamics were fantastic to work with. Super helpful and responsive. We hired them to do the dance floor and lighting for a post wedding party at the Winslow in Baltimore and they made it look incredible!
  • O
    Olivia R. Married on 09/24/2022

Beautiful decor!

Bobby with Event Dynamics was very responsive and his familiarity with our venue, Gramercy Mansion, was extremely helpful. The draping and bistro lights looked really great and added extra ambience to the dinner and cocktail hour area. I would highly recommend Event Dynamics to anyone in need of rental items for your wedding!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/10/2022

Easy and beautiful!

Bobby took care of everything and made our venue look intimate and beautiful. We didn't have to worry about anything!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Glory
    Glory W. Married on 09/01/2022

Easy and Beautiful

Got them off of the vendor list for our wedding the Mt. Washington Mill Dye-House. Had a vision that would have cost the same amount that we spent on the entire wedding. While they were willing to do it, Bobby explained everything to me in the nicest way possible and gave me several other options. Other companies I spoke to didn’t give me other options and seemed more like they were trying to make the money grab. So glad I went with Event Dynamics. They were easy to work with and to my surprise even the guests were commenting on how beautiful the lighting was.

Event Dynamics's reply:

Wow, that was an extremely nice review Glory. While we never ask for reviews it's so nice of you to take the time and share your thoughts.....bobby
    Katie R. Married on 06/17/2022

Gorgeous Draping

Event Dynamics was instantly recommended by our venue, Gramercy Mansion, to help us decorate our reception space. The space where we would eat dinner also acted as our ceremony space in the event of rain. Event Dynamics elevated the natural beauty of the atrium with draped fabric. They did an excellent job, and it is always great to hear from your venue that they are the best when it comes to what they do! Thank you, Event Dynamics!
    T K Married on 03/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Responsive and Professional with Beautiful Results!

My husband and I had a great experience working with Bobby from Event Dynamics for our wedding at Gramercy Mansion! Event Dynamics provided ceiling draping, a dancefloor, lights, and draping for our wedding ceremony arch.
    Bobby was very responsive and patient with us as we determined exactly what we were interested in, particularly with regard to the lights. He provided a lot of supplemental information to my husband, who wanted to use the lights to create a sort of light show during our reception for dancing.
    His team arrived on time and checked in with us to make sure they understood the layout and exactly where everything needed to be placed. They made sure we were happy with how the dancefloor was set up and how the draping on the arch looked. They also showed my husband how to operate the lights and when they found some weren't working appropriately they quickly replaced them and even threw in a few extra! Everything looked beautiful and the lights added a lot of fun to the reception!
    We highly recommend working with Event Dynamics!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn Married on 01/29/2022

Highly Recommend!

Bobby from Event Dynamics was knowledgeable, professional, and helpful. He knew exactly what was needed for our venue and the lights helped the evening look perfect. We highly recommend working with Event Dynamics!
    Amber G. Married on 12/03/2021

Beautiful job!!

Bobby and his team at Event Dynamics are awesome! Matt and I are what I guess you can call a "COVID couple" who ended up changing our wedding date three times and our venue. Bobby stuck with us through it all! He was easy to work with, responsive and reliable. The arch for our ceremony, as well as, pipe and drape were perfect and just as I had imagined.
  • Jami
    Jami Married on 10/08/2021

Lighting and Drapery

Bobby and the Event Dynamics team were wonderful to work with! The drapery and lighting at my venue made the venue feel like a fairy tale! I highly recommend them!
    Julie R. Married on 08/28/2021

Hire Event Dynamics!!

Bobby and the entire Event Dynamics team was such a pleasure to work with and provided lighting and drapery for our wedding day in the most easy manner possible. They offered a deal for sharing the same set up with the wedding the day prior to ours and made this aspect of our wedding planning absolutely stress free. We highly recommend reaching out to Event Dynamics for any lighting, drapery and any other set up needs for your wedding or event!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 08/21/2021

Custom, professional experience!

Bobby was SO easy to work with and made our wedding vision come to life. Event Dynamics was recommended from our venue and I'm so glad we chose them for our lighting/pipe & drape. Bobby was so familiar with our venue and had exact specs and options to achieve the exact look we wanted. Great value and a pleasure to work with!
    Barbara D. Married on 05/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Personable, professional, and beautiful outcome!

Events Dynamic was wonderful to work with. Through venue and date changes, they were very flexible, reassuring, and such a nice consistency throughout our wedding planning journey. Bobby was always so personable and professional and truly made sure our vision came true for our wedding day. He did all of the draping for our ceremony space, lighting for our reception space, and even hung a couple other decorations we requested. We would highly recommend using Event Dynamics for any events in the future!
    Devin M. Married on 05/08/2021

A great decision

It was a pleasure working with Bobby at Event Dynamics. Event Dynamics provided string lights and pipe and drape for my wedding at Accelerator Space in Baltimore, MD. Execution was right on time and they both accented the venue beautifully. I would highly recommend Event Dynamics for your event needs.
    K E Married on 11/13/2020

Amazing Lighting and Draping

I am so glad we hired these guys! The lighting and draping they did at our wedding venue was absolutely gorgeous. We got so many compliments from guests about the romantic atmosphere it created. They are so kind and easy to work with and provided maximum flexibility during COVID which helped put our minds at ease. True professionals and a very honest vendor. I would recommend them to anyone.
  • Rachel
    Rachel H. Married on 09/26/2020

lovely drapes and lighting

Our venue (Engineers Club) is old so gets a little dark at night. Also multiple rooms. We loved the drapes that got put up between the ceremony room and dinner room--so elegant. And hte extra up lighting in a couple rooms that don't have as many windows really made the place glow!
  • Leonormorrow
    Leonor M. Married on 09/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect lighting for wedding reception!

I was recommended Event Dynamics by my wedding planner. I wanted to install bistro lighting for the wedding reception, and Bobby was able to execute my vision perfectly! The lighting made everything look so much brighter, and really elevated the look of the reception rooms.
  • Stella
    Stella C. Married on 08/28/2020

Bobby is excellent!

I highly recommend Event Dynamics for lighting and draping! I had the pleasure of working with Bobby for my wedding, which was unfortunately postponed twice due to COVID-19. However, Bobby was extremely responsive and flexible when it came to changing around plans and dates. Event Dynamics even allowed us to split the cost of lighting for our reception when there was a back-to-back wedding at our venue in the same weekend. It was such a nice gesture!! The lighting that they provided really brought the space together and I'm so glad that we were able to work with Event Dynamics to bring our vision to life!
  • Melanie
    Melanie S. Married on 08/15/2020

Beautiful and Elegant

We had Event Dynamics put drapery your for our wedding and they did an incredible job! Bobby was accommodating around our time and stayed in constant contact which I throughly appreciated.
    Caitlin Married on 12/31/2019

Essential to Any Venue

Bobby and the Event Dynamics team were phenomenal. My lighting was perfect inside and outside, and I couldn't have been happier with them as a partner.

One of the nicest parts of the lighting with Event Dynamics is that they let me share lighting (and costs) with brides from over the weekend. (I got married on Tuesday, 12/31/2019 and was able to share with brides who got married on 12/28 and 12/29, which is very generous.

Would absolutely hire them again!
  • Alli
    Alli Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful Lighting and Awesome Pricing

Bobby was awesome to work with, giving recommendations on the best types of lighting for the look we wanted to achieve and what went well with our venue as well as providing sample pictures of what they've done there in the past. He was extremely responsive to emails and his prices were fantastic. The lighting was beautiful at our wedding and added the perfect touch. Highly recommend.
  • Pattie
    Pattie P. Married on 10/26/2019

An Elegant Touch

The lighting at my daughter’s reception perfectly accentuated the stately grandeur of The George Peabody Library. The soft lighting strung across the 61 foot atrium brilliantly revealed the magnificent elegance of the five tiers of ornate black and brass railings. That single touch perfectly captured the mood at The Peabody Library and the experience would have been incomplete without it.
    Bobby understands lighting and ambience and will guide you in creating the most elegant and romantic mood for your venue!
    Marisa Married on 10/13/2019

The Perfect Lighting Touch

Bobby and the team from Event Dynamics made our wedding day perfect and beautifully lit. He hung the perfect string lighting for our outdoor wedding and he went above and beyond to help my Dad hang photos from an oak tree at our venue and made sure it was perfect. He helped my Dad pull off a surprise that was the perfect touch to our day and we're so grateful!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/11/2019

The Cherry On Top

Bobby and his team from Event Dynamics did a phenomenal job with the lighting and draping at our venue. They are very personal and you feel like your working with someone that you've known forever to ensure that your wedding looks fabulous. Thank you, Bobby!!

Event Dynamics's reply:

Thanks so much for the nice review Stephanie. It's always nice when a bride takes the time to write a review...it was our pleasure and we truly enjoyed working with you.....All the best!
  • Blaire
    Blaire Married on 09/14/2019

Lighting was great!

I hired Event Dynamics for café lighting for my wedding at the Winslow in Baltimore. The café lights definitely added to the industrial style and helped warm up the venue space.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey H. Married on 09/14/2019

Easy to work with

Great lights hung in our reception tent to brighten the mood! Professional to work with. Installed and removed without even knowing they were there!
illustration stars