Event Dynamics Reviews

Event Dynamics 7
  • Dwayne

Dwayne Greene · Married on 07/19/2019

Responsive and Flexible

The cafe lights and uplighting made the rooms appear magical. Bobby and team were extremely responsive and remained open to our last minute changes.

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe S Lee · Married on 07/13/2019

pretty lights!

We found about Bobby a bit later. probably a month before wedding.
    We contacted him and thankfully he was available.
    He had cafe light bulbs(YAY)
    We wanted a simple decoration for the wedding and he did exactly how i wanted.
    He did everything so quick and well that i dont even know when he exactly set them up!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Event Dynamics's reply:

Thank you Chloe ...that's funny.....there are certain vendor friendly venues that we are on really good terms with that will give us flexibility in setting up our jobs if their schedule allows. We try to avoid last minute set ups unless a venue limits us to a particular time right before the event.......bobby

Beth · Married on 07/05/2019

Daughters Wedding

While I can't say I actually got to meet Bobby and his team, he was just great to work with! He was recommended by the venue as having already provided lighting and draping for past events. They hung cafe lights, draping, and swag draping to bring the space to life! Bobby was great to work with and would highly recommend Event Dynamics.

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Event Dynamics 8
    Event Dynamics 9
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely recommend!!

Bobby from Event Dynamics is super responsive and helpful!! The lighting at my wedding looked absolutely incredible - can't recommend enough!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Laura · Married on 05/25/2019

Tasteful and elegant lighting

I didn't know anything about reception lighting prior to planning my 200-person ballroom wedding reception, and I was a little skeptical about uplighting and pinspotting as I was looking for services to cut from our ballooning budget. After working with Event Dynamics and seeing the result of their efforts, I can definitely say that choosing an experienced lighting vendor is important! The walls of the ballroom were covered in a pearlescent gray color, which reflected soft violet uplighting beautifully during our reception. Once the ballroom lights were dimmed for dancing, our centerpieces were still tastefully highlighted with pin spots, which contributed to the romantic ambiance. Lighting really matters, and the value for the service made it even more worthwhile. Event Dynamics did a fantastic job setting the stage for a wonderful evening. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Event Dynamics's reply:

What a nice review and very well worded. I try to convey ambiance to our brides all the time and in most cases the brides are already there. Usually it's the groom that is harder to convince. It's always a good thing to have the lighting a little brighter during dinner but very important to dim the room to get that atmosphere for dancing and you described it perfectly.....all the best....bobby

Emma · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend!

Highly recommend Event Dynamics! They installed café lights over our reception space, a number of uplights, and a beautiful drape to frame the entrance into our cocktail hour. Every element was set up perfectly and looked beautiful - they made a big impact on the look and feel of our reception.

Bobby was wonderful to work with – extremely reliable, knowledgeable and responsive. I found his pricing to be very reasonable compared to other vendors.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Anya Remole · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic!

Event Dynamics provided cafe lights and drapery for our wedding and did a great job. They were so easy to work with - it helps that they are very familiar with our venue, so we basically had to do nothing once we told them what we wanted! And it looked beautiful!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/12/2019

Highly Recommend

We rented draping to separate our cocktail hour from our reception and had zig-zagged cafe lights placed over the dance floor. Bobby worked with us within our budget and was reliable and responsive. It was set up perfectly and looked beautiful. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Angela · Married on 03/22/2019

Event Dynamics Made Our Wedding Sparkle!

Bobby and the team at Event Dynamics were great to work with! They were very accommodating and provided lighting for our wedding that really made the venue shine. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 03/09/2019

Flawless! Attention to detail!

Bobby Dill was great to work with. He knew exactly the look that I wanted for our wedding and he knocked it out of the park! Everything was breathtaking. Definitely would hire him again and again!

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 01/19/2019

Best pipe&drape!

I wanted pipe and drape to cover areas of the museum (my reception space) that I was unable to know what would be on display before wedding day. I emailed Event Dynamics at the recommendation of the museum staff as they are very familiar with Frederick Douglass Isaac Myers Maritime Park. With only an email and follow up phone call, Bobby Dill with Event Dynamics was able to perfectly execute my vision for the space. I think it’s telling when people don’t even realize there is pipe and drape in the room because it looks like permanent decoration and that’s exactly what happened Wedding day - family who had previously seen the space didn’t realize until they were looking at pictures later that the walls had been draped with beautiful fabrics. Event Dynamics also provided cafe lighting to better set the mood!
    I highly recommend Event Dynamics for all of your piping and draping and lighting needs. They are truly professionals and your event will look amazing!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Nora · Married on 12/08/2018

Easy vendor!

Bobby was super helpful and knew our venue well. He communicated well with me (and promptly) and had suggestions about the placement of our cafe lights. From what I saw, his prices were reasonable compared to other vendors. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 12/01/2018

We requested last minute and Robert was great

With all of the details of wedding planning I had forgotten about pinspotting/uplighting until 2 weeks before my wedding. Robert responded to my request for pricing immediately and was extremely easy to work with. The lighting completely transformed the mood and setting for our December wedding. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

The Most AMAZING Lighting Company!!!

The quality of work and competitive pricing was outstanding! Bobby was so easy and a pleasure to work with. He captured my vision, so quickly and his team executed everything perfectly. We had whimsical string lights and pinspots and it completely made our reception perfect and complete. I cannot say enough about how wonderful our experience was with Event Dynamics!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Emily Comstock · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend!

Bobby and his team were so prompt and helpful throughout the whole process! They were flexible and professional and provided us with even more than the vision that we hoped for for our wedding reception! As the weather was uncertain until the day of, Bobby worked with us to establish a rain plan. Fortunately, we did not need to implement this, but he nonetheless eased our concerns and prepared for all scenarios to give us a beautiful day! We highly recommend Event Dynamics!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Chuck · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Decor

We worked with Event Dynamics, and more specifically Bobby Dill, throughout our planning process. We needed a dance floor and lighting to go over the lawn area of our venue where our ceremony and cocktail hour were held. Bobby was extremely responsive to every email and very helpful. The lighting and dance floor were installed right on time and looked amazing! They were familiar with our venue and worked well with all involved parties.

Bobby was easy to communicate with and explained everything along the way so that there were no surprises or extra headaches to deal with. The lighting and dance floor they provided really helped to round our venue (Historic London Town and Gardens) and helped make our wedding a day we'll never forget. We felt comfortable working with Bobby and Event Dynamics from start to finish and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Mai-Ly · Married on 09/15/2018

Even though I was back and forth whether I needed anything extra to my reception, I finally decided to look into lighted lanterns to be hung. We had our reception at the AVAM and Bobby was very helpful in getting us what we wanted. The colorful lanterns were so much bigger than I thought and it took my breath away when I walked into the room! Very professional and inexpensive compared to another vendor I spoke to, who was quoting double the price as Event Dynamics.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Event Dynamics 10
    Event Dynamics 11
    Event Dynamics 12
  • Janel

Janel · Married on 09/02/2018

Working with Event Dynamics/Bobby was one of the easiest parts of my wedding. I coordinated with the bride getting married the day before me and we got a discount for the cafe lights and draping at the Mt. Washington Mill Dye House. Event Dynamics also provided our uplighting inside and outside in the courtyard. ED also provided a pipe arbor that my florist decorated. I didn't worry about anything and it was all perfect the day of.

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Event Dynamics 13
    Event Dynamics 14

Sandra · Married on 08/31/2018

My husband and I hired Event Dynamics to take care of our lighting and other decor needs during our August 2018 wedding at the Mt. Washington Mill Dye House in Baltimore, MD. We had full cafe lighting throughout the venue, four uplights and a ceremony arch adorned with hand-folded paper cranes I had made. We were absolutely thrilled with the entire process of working with Bobby and his team! We initially contacted Bobby via email and he provided us with a very comprehensive list of options and pricing for all the possible decor offerings he provided for our venue. He even told us about a special promotion/percentage off his company offers if we shared some of our lighting decor with a bride who was using the same venue as us later in the week. Not everyone would be so upfront about that -- what a transparent business! Throughout the entire process Bobby was very easy to work with and pleasant to chat with via phone/email. He never made me feel like my questions, particularly about my cranes, were annoying or too much. On the actual big day, Bobby and his team totally delivered. The space was beautifully lit and the archway was perfect! One of our uplights didn't end up working but Bobby graciously offered us a refund for that single light. Honestly, the lighting his team provided, and the arch with my cranes, made our wedding decor unique and memorable. Several of our guests commented on how lovely of a job they did. I would hire Bobby and his team again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Event Dynamics 15
    Event Dynamics 16
    Event Dynamics 17
    Event Dynamics 18

Michelle · Married on 08/04/2018

We are incredibly happy that we booked Event Dynamics to do the lighting and drapes for our wedding at the American Visionary Art Museum (JRVC Building). We had a lot of questions for them prior to the event and Bobby responded promptly with pictures and recommendations. The final look of the room far exceeded our expectations, it was stunning! We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Event Dynamics 19
    Event Dynamics 20
    Event Dynamics 21
    Event Dynamics 22

Jillian · Married on 06/29/2018

Beautiful Lighting!

Bobby did the lighting and draping for our wedding at the Dye House. He was so easy to work with! He knows the venue well, and was happy to do whatever we wanted. So many details make the look of a beautiful wedding-the lighting really is the perfect finishing touch!

Sent on 01/20/2019

David · Married on 06/23/2018

It was an easy decision to hire Bobby Dill and Event Dynamics for our wedding at the Peabody Library. They were incredibly nice, helpful, and easy to work with. They made our venue look spectacular and delivered exactly what we hoped for. They were great to work with and we HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Christina · Married on 03/24/2018

Bobby is awesome! We forgot to get drapery for our wedding venue and with 3 weeks notice he got us all set up. He set up on the Monday before and handled everything! He's seriously the best!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Mike · Married on 12/09/2017

We used Event Dynamics to string cafe lighting the length of the Accelerator Space (Our wedding venue) and also do a drape that separated our reception from our cocktail hour. I worked with Bobby Dill via e-mail and phone and he was very quick to communicate and understood what we wanted. They set-up and tore down without any involvement from us and everything was set up as we described. The room looked beautiful and I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for lighting and draping.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Jane · Married on 10/21/2017

Having my wedding in a very unadorned space (the JRVC reception room at the Visionary Art Museum) meant I really got to see what an expert lighting company can do to transform a space. Event Dynamics has everything you could want to create a beautiful world of your own for a special event, and staff who are extremely fast responders and will show you lots of options. I know I wrote approximately one thousand emails asking for different looks and making changes over the entire course of planning, and they always wrote back right away with pictures, revised estimates, and seasoned advice that helped me figure out just what I needed. Really a pleasure to work with and a talented team.

Sent on 10/24/2017