Aberdeen, Aberdeen, MD 21001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Lisa Michele Designs

Lisa Michele Designs — located in Aberdeen, Maryland and serving clients in the Washington DC, Maryland, northern Virginia, and Baltimore regions — is a boutique event design and consulting firm that specializes in wedding events, receptions, social events, galas, and more. This company’s designs are tailored to their clients’ visions. Attention to detail is one of their greatest attributes.

Lisa Michele Designs offers various services in their starting price, including day-of coordination, delivery, and uplighting. The company also offers wedding packages, with the most popular package including day-of coordination, lanterns, and setup. The company also provides decor services such as drapery, event design, event planning, floral design, and setup. They offer decor items such as backdrops, candles/holders, chalkboards, paper flowers, signage, table runners, trinkets, and vases.

Follow Lisa Michele Designs on

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Lisa Michele Designs

Shanna · Married on 11/01/2014

Dream Baby Shower

Lisa was simply amazing throughout the entire event planning process. I originally met with her to plan my wedding but we had a change in plans and she recommended we turn our wedding into a baby shower so that we did not have to lose all of our deposits. I was extremely pleased with everything. She provided me with a list of recommended vendors and they did not disappoint. She took my vision board and turned it into a real life fairy tail Nautical Themed baby shower. She was always reachable, we received invoices on time, and she did not hesitate to help if I asked for her assistance. She went above and beyond to ensure we were pleased with all of our services. She even hosted so that I did not have to! She ensured all of our final payments to the vendors were made so that we could enjoy the event and not have to worry about leaving early to so, we simply gave her the money and she took care of the rest. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Lisa Michele Designs's reply:

Hello Shanna!! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was an honor to be of assistance and a part of your event. It definitely turned out to be a beautiful event.

Lisa · Married on 09/20/2014

Professional and Very detailed

I worked with Lisa Michele Designs for my ow personal wedding and I am forever thankful I hired her. She took my vision and brought it to life in ways I couldn’t imagine. The effort she put into every little detail for our reception has people still talking about our wedding to this day!!! Trust her with your vision !!!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Lisa Michele Designs's reply:

Hello Keely,
    Thank you so much for entrusting your vision and special day with us!! We couldn's have asked for a better client and we appreciate you!!!

Lisa Michele Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 751.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Day-Of Coordination, Delivery, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Day-Of Coordination, Lanterns, Setup
  • What lighting services do you provide? Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Paper Flowers, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

• Aberdeen Aberdeen, MD, 21001 See on map