Lisa Michele Designs Reviews

Aberdeen, MD
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

Mackenzie F. Married on 11/07/2020

Beautiful and memorable decorations.

Lisa was a pleasure to work with. She listened to our ideas and really captured our wedding vision!
  • Vickie
    Vickie Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome Brunch Soirée

Lisa designs did an awesome job with my event. The decor was absolutely beautiful and the plate charges were stunning.

I kept receiving messages and phone calls from guests about how everyone enjoyed the event and how well it was decorated.

I will definitely use her again
    Lisa B. Married on 08/01/2015

40th Birthday party

Lisa Michele Designs brought my vision to life. Every detail from the invitations to the thank you cards were extremely classy. She has superior taste an eye for elegance, and created a beautiful environment that we felt more than comfortable to let our down in as well.

Lisa Michele Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! We really enjoyed working on your event and thank you for entrusting your vision with us!!!
    Shanna Married on 11/01/2014

Dream Baby Shower

Lisa was simply amazing throughout the entire event planning process. I originally met with her to plan my wedding but we had a change in plans and she recommended we turn our wedding into a baby shower so that we did not have to lose all of our deposits. I was extremely pleased with everything. She provided me with a list of recommended vendors and they did not disappoint. She took my vision board and turned it into a real life fairy tail Nautical Themed baby shower. She was always reachable, we received invoices on time, and she did not hesitate to help if I asked for her assistance. She went above and beyond to ensure we were pleased with all of our services. She even hosted so that I did not have to! She ensured all of our final payments to the vendors were made so that we could enjoy the event and not have to worry about leaving early to so, we simply gave her the money and she took care of the rest. I would recommend her to everyone!

Lisa Michele Designs's reply:

Hello Shanna!! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was an honor to be of assistance and a part of your event. It definitely turned out to be a beautiful event.
    Lisa Married on 09/20/2014

Professional and Very detailed

I worked with Lisa Michele Designs for my ow personal wedding and I am forever thankful I hired her. She took my vision and brought it to life in ways I couldn’t imagine. The effort she put into every little detail for our reception has people still talking about our wedding to this day!!! Trust her with your vision !!!

Hello Keely,
    Thank you so much for entrusting your vision and special day with us!! We couldn's have asked for a better client and we appreciate you!!!

Patti A. Married on 11/07/2020

Professional and Creative

Lisa was professional and helpful right out of the gate! Her suggestions were spot on and the venue looked amazing when she was done!! No hiccups at all. Highly recommended Lisa Michelle Designs.

Hello Ms. Ardolini,
    Thank you so much for your review !! It was truly a pleasure working with you for your daughter’s wedding. Have a wonderful holiday season!!

Sincerely,