This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2018

Hott Creations is a family-owned and operated event planning and decorating service based in Baltimore, Maryland. They specialize in creating breathtaking events through custom made decor and lighting. Hott Creations works to alleviate couples from wedding planning stress by making the planning and decorating process easy and fun.

Experience

The staff of Hott Creations has been in the wedding industry since 2007, they began by planning for special events in their local community. After years of creating custom centerpieces, gift baskets, and custom wedding items and due to their high demand, Hott Creations expanded their business in 2016 to a full-service event planning and decorating service.

Hott Creations specializes in special event decor for both indoor and outdoor weddings, as well as day-of coordination. In addition to the decor, the Hott Creations team offer dance floor lighting, monograms, uplighting, wall washes, and string lights.

Other Services

In addition to providing the lighting and decorations to create a beautiful event, They also offer custom made toasting glasses and bridal bouquets! Hottcreations.com #hottcreations

• Black-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$1,206

Which of the following does starting price include?

Audiovisuals
Day-Of Coordination
Lanterns
Wall Wash

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$1,620

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Wall Wash

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Audiovisuals
Lanterns
Wall Wash

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Floral Design
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

100% Recommended by couples

Lashawn
Lashawn Sent on 10/01/2023

Best to ever do it

I could not imagine our wedding being any more perfect thanks to Hennreitta and her team. She was very attentive since the start of booking until the end of our wedding day. Everyone kept praising the beautiful designs she did and how professional and organized she was throughout the entire day. I know to book her and her team for every event I have going forward! Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication!
D
Dana M. Sent on 10/01/2023

Horton wedding

The coordinator was very respectful and helpful during the whole service. She welcomed us
Tikeetha
Tikeetha T. Sent on 08/01/2023

Extraordinary Event Planner

The event planner and her staff were the utmost professional. I don’t believe I could’ve done this wedding on my own. A lot of the vendors that I needed she recommended and I’m so happy with how everything turned out. Even when I came to her at the last minute with “I have this great idea” she listened to me and gave me her honest opinion, and even when the hotel started acting up, she stepped in spoke with the Director of Sales and Catering and walked through everything with them. I left a lot of stuff up to her discretion and everything was perfect. She made my job as the bride, easy breezy. I got so many compliments on the decor. It was amazing. I would honestly recommend her and her team for any event, whether be a wedding, bridal shower or baby shower I will continue to use her in the future.

P.S. my advice to brides would be to book your event planner before you, book your venue. She review my contracts and made sure everything was in order.
illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours