19 Reviews for Terradorna

Accommodations (3)
Event Rentals (2)
Centerpieces (1)
19 Terradorna Reviews

I cannot recommend terradorna highly enough. They were absolutely fantastic throughout the whole planning process. Dory and tom were phenomenal with answering a million questions at all hours of the day and night, regardless of how ridiculous those questions were. All of the "extras" that came with the venue also really helped our budget. Linens and other rentals can be super expensive and having those available was super helpful. We also used adorna designs for our flowers and dory was fantastic. The flowers came out better than we could have hoped. Terradorna made our day so special and I'm so grateful we went with them!

Profile Picture Emilie, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Services Used: Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

We researched Austin venues from out-of-state and booked Terradorna without ever seeing it. Needless to say, we were nervous. But it was an amazing experience: the venue is gorgeous and fun, the in-house flower service was beautiful and Tom and Dory were great people. I highly recommend this place if you're looking to get married in Austin!

Profile Picture Marin, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

We looked at a ton of wedding venues online in the Austin area and this is the only one we visited in person. I knew the moment we visited that I wanted to get married there. The property and everything on it is beautiful. Our wedding was amazing! Terradorna is also very versatile when accommodating for weather. Tom and Dory are wonderful to work with. Tom officiated our wedding and did a wonderful job!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Linens

Beautiful, Affordable, with Outstanding Customer Service! We love everything about Terradorna! As the owner of one the largest wedding entertainment companies in all of Texas. I have overseen thousands of weddings, and have been to over 300 different wedding venues personally. I have seen everyone out there, and to say my standards for how a wedding should go are exceptionally high would be a drastic understatement. Tom and Dory surpassed all our expectations and then some! We chose Terradorna because it is one of the most picturesque venues in all of Texas, and we wanted magazine worthy pictures that we got. From the beginning the owners were always extremely helpful with everything that we needed, and the day of couldn’t have went better. Samantha, our day of coordinator was a dream to work with! She was patient, helpful, and made sure we didn’t have to worry about a thing the entire day. Setup your consultation today to see this amazing place for yourself. You won’t have to look anywhere else.

Profile Picture Walter, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter's wedding was near perfect due to the beautiful setting of Terradorna. Owners Tom and Dory were wonderful to work with and treated us like family. The indoor-outdoor style of the venue was perfect for a wedding of 180 guests. What a truly unexpected gem!!

Profile Picture Vicki, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tom and Dory are seriously the nicest people ever. When we came out to look at the venue, they sat down with us and got to know us, wanted to know what we wanted for our wedding, and were so welcoming and friendly that we knew we had found the right venue. Plus, the view is AHH-MAZ-ING!! Dory is very patient and answered all of my crazy/frantic emails very quickly and in a professional manner. She always had a fix for anything I stressed out about and always knew what to say. TerrAdorna is a beautiful venue and the views are stunning. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was. We also had Dory do the florals, and they came out beautifully. I was so happy with the centerpieces and the bouquets and boutonnieres. Everything could not have been more perfect.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/6/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

We had the most stunning, breathtaking, BEAUTIFUL, and unforgettable wedding at TerrAdorna. As a bride, everything was taken care of, from start to finish. There was no stress on my part in getting things done and making sure it was all run smoothly. Dory, one of the owners, is a huge blessing to have taken part in my wedding. She is so helpful and kind, always answering my questions very quickly and with grace. She did my flowers for my wedding and absolutely blew me away with them. Her husband, Tom, the other owner, was our officiant and did a fantastic job. He is also extremely easygoing and fun to be around, but still makes sure everything gets done exactly the way you've always dreamed of on your wedding day. I got so many comments from my guests on the view from TerrAdorna and how gorgeous it looked both at sunset and at night. My vendors said it was one of the most spectacular places they had ever worked. My wedding at TerrAdorna was, quite literally, a dream come true. Nothing could have been better. I am so happy with my choice of beautiful TerrAdorna for our wedding. I would do it again a thousand times over.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Lighting, Tables

After seeing 10 different venues and a last minute "Mom, can you and Toni (groom's mom) please go see this one last venue"--we knew it was "the one" when we first pulled up. Signed the contract on the spot.
Dory and Tom have a special gift and are a pure joy to work with. No question too small. They were so accommodating and Samantha our day of event coordinator made everything fall into place. Dory and Tom put a lot of thought into the design of TD. From the gorgeous and HUGE bridal suite, the separate groom's cabin, to all the lovely photo op locales on the property.
Dory did the flowers for the wedding and they were stunning.
Had so many people say that they had been to a lot of weddings but had not been to one at such a beautiful locale and so much FUN!
Thank you Dory, Tom, and Samantha! (And Red too!!)

Profile Picture Libby, 3/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning

From the moment we visited, we knew that Terradorna was the perfect setting for our wedding. In addition to being a versatile and breathtakingly beautiful space, Tom and Dory treated us like family. There was no question too small, no request too crazy, and no concern overlooked. Dory's decor assistance took our design to the next level, and their onsite coordinators and services made the day flow so smoothly. We almost want to get married again to do another event with them! Their venue and work is worth every penny and more. We couldn't be happier, and are so thankful we got to have our wedding at such an amazing space!!

Profile Picture Cathy, 11/8/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Dory and Tom are the #1 reason you go with Terradorna. These two were 100% committed to us and our wedding. No call or email was too trivial and no request was above accommodation. Caterer wanted to meet Dory in person to talk about the layout for the food table? Done this Tuesday evening. We lost the contract? Scanned and emailed immediately. We need extra time to set up? There's no event the night before so we're welcome to come early for decoration. They were there every minute we needed them and were out of the way during the ceremony. We can't thank them enough for the perfect day.

It isn't enough to say this place is beautiful. The venue is constantly being upgraded, improved, and generally invested in. We had a popular wedding date so we made sure to reserve our date two years (!) in advance. We fell in love with the venue as it was, but that didn't stop Dory and Tom from installing gorgeous stonework on the ceremony floor, improving the weather plan and patio coverage, and adding new, rustic lighting.

The layout works wonders in keeping the crowd centralized, and remains as such no matter the weather. The weather plan is actually one the things that took Terradorna above and beyond the other locations we were considering. Rain, heat, wind, whatever; there's an answer and it doesn't much affect the party.

The Bride and Groom rooms are truly A+ facilities. Both are spacious and have all the amenities you could ask for.

Terradorna was a most crucial element in making our wedding the best it could be.

Profile Picture User6150291, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

We have not had our wedding yet, but these two are amzing. Dory and Tom are sweet loving ppl who allow us to check out the space as much as we want. Held our date for us and have helped me every step of the way so far. I will write another review after the big day, but i know how amazing it will be!!!

Profile Picture Miranda, 6/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My hubby and I got married on 3.21.15. Unfortunately, that was not our original wedding date and we had to reschedule (was supposed to be 11.21.14). Dory and Tom were very flexible and work with us on rescheduling. The venue is clearly well thought out and has everything from an integrated speaker system to power outlets down by the terrace to decking with a great view to caterer prepping facilities and even a bridal suite should you decide to crash on site after the party. In addition to all of these things the venue supplies table, chairs and linens. Dory and Tom have added some weather proofing options to the awnings that expand the space in inclement weather, but if you are lucky enough to get a blue bird day then the venue is set up perfectly for an indoor/outdoor feeling by opening up all the garage type doors that run across two sides of the venue. When we rescheduled Dory and Tom had put a day of coordinator on contract as a part of the venue rental and extended this service to us even though it was not in our original contract. The wedding coordinator, Crystal, did a great job and really made the night go off without a hitch. There were numerous other little things that Dory and Tom did to make our day special and memorable, but theres just too many to mention. TerrAdorna is such a great value! The TerrAdorna venue is approximately 5-10 miles on the East side of manor and is on a back country road (which we loved), although this did make for some added travel for our guests since we got married in the church in downtown Austin. It's no further than any of the other venues on the West side of Austin, and once we saw the venue and what it had to offer, as well as the professionalism and helpfulness of Dory and Tom we had no doubt that we made the right decision. Thank you much to Dory and Tom for making our wedding day special and memorable!

Profile Picture Ruthie, 3/21/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dory and Tom, the owners of Terradorna, did everything in their power to make our wedding day perfect and it was. Terradorna is so beautiful. It is industrial barn that met a nature perserve in Manor, Texas. Dory and Tom have created the perfect venue a short drive from the city. Dory also did all the flora arrangements for our wedding and they all turned out amazing! I would highly recommend Terradorna for your big day!

Profile Picture Tracy, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dory & Tom at TerrAdorna really go the extra mile for a couple. The venue is gorgeous and the perfect "modern barn" that we wanted for our big day. The bridal sweet is so lush, comforting and has amazing lighting to get ready in. My bridals and our wedding photos look stunning thanks to the background TerrAdorna provides. It is spacious, ecclectic, has breath taking views. You can not go wrong booking this venue for any party!

Dory also was our florist. Absolutely stunning. From the boquets, to the tables and ceremony arch! Just beautiful!

Profile Picture Jessi, 11/1/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

TerrAdorna is a GREAT venue! It's hard to describe how amazing this place is. The owners Tom and Dory West are great people. They wanted us to have exactly what we wanted for our wedding and did their best to make it happen. Tom was our Officiant and he provided a beautiful ceremony. I love this place and I would recommend them to anyone. I've already decided that if I ever have another huge party, I am throwing it there. They have Open Houses regularly. The photos on there website are beautiful but you must see this venue in person see just how versatile it really is!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't express just how much we love this venue!! Dory and Tom went above and beyond our expectations and helped to make our special day unforgettable! I was impressed from the very beginning. Dory took notes throughout our entire meeting and asked a surprising number of questions. She really wanted to get a good understanding of our vision. All throughout the planning process, both Dory and Tom were very quick to respond to questions. They referred great vendors and were very flexible and open to ideas regarding decorations and layout. On the day of the wedding, they helped with us hang approximately 60 tissue poms above the dance floor, which transformed the space and looked amazing. My husband and I couldn't have picked a more perfect venue. The property alone is gorgeous and we received a ton of compliments!!

Profile Picture User2408416, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

TerrAdorna is so perfect. From the time I saw the pictures of the scenery at the first bridal expo, I was completely in love. When we went out there, a lot of it was unfinished, but it's all pulled together beautifully. I want to just go out there and take walks all the time. Dory, who runs the place, was so supportive and flexible, anything I needed she was right there with, she even let me go out and do my flowers the day of the rehearsal and store them until Sunday. She also offered flexible plans for coordinating vendors for our linens rentals, flowers, etc. Seriously, scoop this place up, it comes with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and a cherry. It's outside Austin, but would be worth twice the drive.

Profile Picture Mindy, 10/28/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths
3.6

I will start this review by saying that Tom & Dory, the owners of TerrAdorna, are nice people, quick to respond/communicate, and TerrAdorna itself is absolutely beautiful. It is obvious that the land and venue are well-loved and well-maintained. I cannot, however, in good conscience, leave a glowing review of my experience with this venue for my wedding. I genuinely hope (and believe) that my bad experiences were an anomaly, but I would like to leave this review so that future brides have the whole picture when searching for their venues in the Austin area.

My wedding day was perfect, but when the majority of your budget is going towards your venue, I believe 50% of the experience is how happy you are the day-of and 50% of the experience is also whether or not this venue and its owners do all they can to settle your anxieties leading up to your big day…which they did not. If you are bride who is planning your own wedding, this may not be the place for you.

Almost every issues that came up was well communicated and re-solved from decor drop off to not having the table linens discussed. There was also issue with the timeline...TerrAdorna's contract states you have the venue until 12 midnight, when in reality your send off needs to be at 11pm to give them an entire HOUR to clean up! I do not think these things should have presented themselves as issues in the first place and definitely left me questioning leading up to the day of my wedding weather or not I did, in fact, pick the right place for us. Again, I sincerely hope that my experience was a fluke, and hope that other who use TerrAdorna have the wedding of their dreams free of any issues.

Profile Picture Cristina, 4/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Wheelchair Access