Celebrino has won TheKnot & WeddingWire's 'Best of Weddings' awards 2 years in a row as well as being awarded the #1 Wedding Venue in Georgetown & Best Rural Venue in Georgetown in 2022
Capacity for up to 300 guests indoors, and up to 600 seated outdoors
Exclusive access and use of venue property for up to 12 hours
- 4,300 sq foot reception hall features beautiful draped crystal chandeliers and floor to ceiling windows with views of our large outdoor patio, lawn, and the Round Rock city night lights
- 8,000 sq foot patio next to our gazebo and lighted water fountains, perfect for cocktail hour or enjoying the sunset
- 14,000 sq foot lawn with multiple spaces perfect for ceremonies and outdoor dinner receptions
- Large catering prep kitchen with ice maker and commercial fridge
- Upper suite featuring a full sized shower, kitchen and a stunning vanity room for hair and makeup
- Lower suite featuring a shower, bar, TV, and pool table!
Included with all rentals:
- Exclusive access and use of venue property for up to 12 hours
- Event setup, event breakdown, and one hour cleaning post-event
- Chairs and tables for up to 300 guests (more can be rented if required)
- Thirty 60” round tables, four 6’ tables, four 8’ tables, and five cocktail tables
- Polyester linens in white, ivory, black, silver, navy, burgundy for all tables provided
- Venue Manager onsite
Celebrino has more tables, chairs, linens, and other event items available for rent. We also have: Planning/Design Services, Event Staffing, Event Rentals, a Photobooth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
10 ReviewsWrite a review
2 User photos
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?
Monday-Saturday available by phone 10am-7pm. Available for tours and meetings by appointment only.