Celebrino Event Center Reviews

4 | Georgetown, TX

4 Reviews for Celebrino Event Center

Elizabeth Oviedo · Married on 07/04/2020

Awesome Wedding Venue

So thankful for Celebrino Event Center and the staff. The venue is absolutely gorgeous inside and especially outside. Chelsea was helpful and easy to work with. Anya worked so hard to make all of our visions come to life, especially while plans changed several times due to coronavirus restrictions. I really cannot say enough about how happy I am that we chose Celebrino for our wedding reception venue. The only thing is, there were a few fees that popped up a couple weeks before the wedding that I had forgotten about (we payed for the venue several months before). I would have preferred if these fees (insurance, security) would have just been added to the total of the venue so that they did not pop up at the end. Or maybe a reminder about those fees a few months out would’ve been good. That being said, if I could go back and do it again, I would choose them again in a heartbeat! Thank you Chelsea and Anya!!

Sent on 08/22/2020
  • Chris

Chris Trapani · Married on 06/06/2020

Beautiful & stylish venue with a great team

As a vendor, we really enjoy working with Chelsea & the team at Celebrino. It's a beautiful venue, inside and out. Lots of open air space, manicured grounds and a spacious main building.
    The catering and bar kitchen is a nice amenity as well as the bridal / groom's areas.
    When choosing a venue, Celebrino is a sure pick for style, amenities, photo ops, professionalism and value. You will have a great time here as we do, and you are in good hands!

Sent on 06/18/2020
  • Devin

Devin Zuniga · Married on 10/10/2020

10.10.2020 Wedding

My husband and I booked Celebrino in June 2019 because we fell in love with the venue space and bridal/groom rooms. We had an incredible wedding and they were very accommodating with my special requests of an alpaca during cocktail hour and decorating with hanging balloons. We were able to communicate virtually as well as via phone conferences seamlessly. Chelsea and her assistant worked very hard for us during set up and throughout the wedding night.

The only compliant we had was about the groom's room. The TV provided is not set up with cable, only regular TV. My husband and his groomsmen were under the impression it was ready to watch and did not need to be set up. I do think they just ended playing pool, but said it would have been nice to put a game on while getting ready.

Sent on 10/15/2020