Cake Me Away

Leander, TX View map

Cake Me Away is a wedding cakes business based in Leander, Texas. This company aims to create delightful cakes that do justice to the milestone nature of these special occasions. The operations are run by Yasmin Hall, a professional who strives to rise to the occasion every time her services are booked by newlyweds-to-be.

Yasmin’s business was originally founded in 2016, but she had been cultivating her skills and approach for several years prior. She is an experienced and capable baker who has the know-how to create custom cakes to wow couples and their distinguished guests. Cake Me Away can produce all manner of eye-catching designs. They can provide five-tier cakes complete with floral adornments, semi-nude cakes with fruit, creamy billowed confections, and so much more. A variety of flavors are available from Yasmin such as vanilla, bourbon pecan, strawberry, chocolate, and many others. To help couples decide what their wedding cake should be, this business offers cake tasting. These can be arranged well in advance of the big day so that Yasmin has ample time to do justice to the couple’s request. These bespoke items are made to not only be sweet and flavorful but prominent parts of the special event, meaning they also make for striking centerpieces. This business can also provide a number of other products and services such as:

• Cupcakes
  • Cookies
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Anniversary cakes

$3

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Celina
    Celina S. Married on 10/22/2022

Tasty Masterpieces, Reasonable Cost

Ordered a Honey Whiskey cake for my sister turning 21. Her theme was Great Gatsby and Yasmin did a great job catering to my sister's design and color requests. Now I always recommend Cake Me Away to my friends and coworkers! Thank you Yasmin!
    Heather J. Married on 06/13/2019

Amazing cake!

My husband and I recently renewed our vows and commissioned a cake from Cake Me Away. I am not exaggerating when I say that it was the best cake I have ever had! The cake decor exceeded all my expectations, and I couldn’t have been happier with the results. As for the flavors, it can be summed up with one word-OUTSTANDING!! The red velvet cake was so moist and flavorful, and the mint chocolate buttercream was absolutely decadent. I will be using Cake Me Away for all my special occasions from now on! Highly recommended!
  • Shannon
    Shannon W. Married on 02/09/2019

Beautiful, tasty cakes

CakeMeAway is amazing! The experience from start to finish was like no other. The choices of cake and icing flavors made the cake tasting incredible. Yasemin is gifted at creating a cake that embodies the vision you had in your head. Yasemin created such wedding cake masterpieces that I went back to her when my daughter graduated from high school. Every cake was perfect and the taste is second to none. Yasemin is talented, but also a patient and caring person. I will always keep in first in my mind for all of my cake needs!
  • illustration stars

Cake Me Away 1
Exclusive
Cake Me Away 2
Discount

Get $100 off any wedding cake order over $500, excluding delivery and rental items. Can not be combined with any other offer.

18700 FM 1431 Ste A Leander, TX, 78645
Location of (Cake Me Away)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding