Lucky Arrow Retreat

Dripping Springs, TX View map Visit website

The newest wedding venue & hotel in Dripping Springs, Lucky Arrow Retreat can accommodate all of your guests in one location. At the heart of our property you’ll find our Event Center, with 1,500 square feet of indoor space plus a 1,500 square foot rooftop deck. A covered porch, separate restrooms, space for catering setup, and an included HDMI projector & vintage PA system round out the amenities under a generous 12’ ceiling. Our outdoor ceremony space features luscious Hill Country Views to make your wedding photos something to write home about.

When it comes to lodging, Lucky Arrow Retreat has your guests covered. We can host 120 guests in our deluxe cabins & luxury yurts. Our venue also includes a Beer Garden, Pool, and a rustic modern design style that keeps things fun for everyone.

Contact us for a tour!

• Jazmin
    Jazmin Married on 04/07/2018

I love Lucky Arrow Retreat

I am a wedding planner that has had the opportunity to work at Lucky Arrow Retreat several times. I can honestly say it is in my top 3 favorite venues ever. First, it's absolutely gorgeous! The combo of Texas hill country views and modern event hall makes for the most fabulous events. They also have a ton of adorable lodging so you can have your whole wedding crew stay with you after your big day.

I can't say enough wonderful things about this place. Highly recommend!

Pricing

Lucky Arrow Retreat Price Rates

3600 Bell Springs Road Dripping Springs, TX, 78620
512-400-4197

9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central
Location of (Lucky Arrow Retreat)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding

Wedding Venues