TC MAKEUP Studio Reviews

55 Reviews for TC MAKEUP Studio

• Angela

Angela · Married on 10/13/2018

Simply the best

Tisha at TC Makeup is a rockstar! My hair and makeup for my wedding was really beautiful, classic, and not at all overdone. Tisha is so flexible and accommodating to make sure you get the look you want. Not only is she amazing at hair & makeup but she was so much fun to have in the bridal suite on the big day. All of her response times to my questions or emails were lightning fast. Her location in Dallas where my trial run took place is super glam and cute. My best friend also booked her for her wedding next month and I can't wait to see her again!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Daveda · Married on 07/08/2017

This place is fantastic! Tisha and her crew work wonders and are so much fun to be around!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

Cannot express how wonderful these ladies are!! They really saved me! The hair and make up artist I hired when I first got engaged stopped responding to my emails after my engagement portraits. I found TC Makeup about a month before my bridal portraits in April and I was so overwhelmingly in love with the job they did! The day of my wedding they made myself, my mom, my house party, and my bridesmaids look like absolute rockstars! I would recommend them to anyone, any time! Thank you so much for being so wonderful and accommodating! Misty - you are so fabulous at hair and make up! I will use you for every photo shoot that I may be a part of for the rest of my life! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2017

My advice - book her, book her, book her. Tisha is literally the best. I wanted to cry happy tears because of how beautiful I felt on my wedding day - it was exactly what I had hoped for and dreamed of. All of my girls in my bridal party felt the same way about their hair and makeup and we just couldn't have been happier with her. First and foremost, she's incredibly talented and it was so easy for her to take a few words and turn them into something so incredibly romantic and beautiful. On top of her talent though, she's so much fun and so whimsical and we genuinely just had a great time with her. She kept a perfect timeline the entire day and was unbelievably calm and easygoing which made our morning so stress-free and fun. I highly highly highly recommend her!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Loved them ! Exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Sydney · Married on 03/11/2017

Tisha is amazing! I went in for hair and makeup trials before taking my bridal portraits. I am very picky about my hair and had never had anyone do it for me before. Tisha was very patient and listened to all my concerns to make sure that everything was perfect.

On the day of our wedding, Tisha and Julie came to the venue to do mine, my mom's, and all 7 of my bridesmaids hair and makeup. I even requested to do my hair differently than the trial, and it looked amazing! They finished everyone's hair and makeup in plenty of time for pictures, and everyone was very happy with the results. Great experience!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Allison · Married on 06/11/2016

First of all, Trisha is the sweetest person ever. She is so easy to talk to and responds to all of my questions and emails quickly. She was able to get me in for a trial at such short notice which I am so grateful for. Melissa was my stylist who actually did my trial run and I absolutely loved her! I was really nervous coming in but Melissa made me feel so comfortable. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to do with my hair or makeup. She spent as much time as I needed that day until I was happy. I believe I was there for over 3 hours! She was so easy to talk to and really tried her best to make sure I left happy. I am so so relieved that I found this place! I absolutely would recommend TC Makeup to any other bride.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Becky · Married on 04/11/2015

Meredith did my hair and makeup for my wedding and it was so beautiful! She was so easy to work with. I described what I wanted for my hair and makeup, but didn't bring any pictures. I'm actually really glad I didn't, because the hairstyle Meredith created was so much more beautiful than what I had envisioned. My hair stayed styled for HOURS after my trial (the trial was at noon and it lasted through an engagement party that evening) and looked just as beautiful when I walked down the aisle as it did when I got into the car at the end of the wedding reception. I've never had my makeup professionally done, but I loved the products Meredith used. The false lashes looked great (not trashy), and the airbrush makeup left my skin smooth, dewy, and not at all cakey. Meredith was also so calm and easy going at the hotel as we were getting ready - she definitely put me at ease and helped me feel excited, not stressed, going into my wedding. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Sarah · Married on 02/07/2015

I got married in February of this year (2015) and cannot say enough wonderful things about TC Makeup studio. They went above and beyond my expectations, and I was so pleased with every aspect of their work. I had hair and makeup done for myself, all my bridesmaids (9 of them!) and my mother the day of the wedding at the ceremony site. The hair and makeup team were early to the church (actually beat me there!), had plenty of staff and timed everything perfectly so no one felt rushed. From the beginning, Tisha (Owner) listened to what I wanted and made my vision come to life. Tisha and Meredith (Office Manager) were also absolutely wonderful to work with throughout planning process. They were extremely responsive (email, phone and text) which was a big deal for me. I am very type A so that fact that somebody always got back with me no matter how little the request or question in a timely manner was HUGE for me. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Charlotte · Married on 10/25/2014

Yes! Yes! These ladies are fantastic. I have been in other weddings and looked like a HOT mess! Hair is to tight, over sprayed, doesn't stay or my makeup run off. The bride Katie looked gorgeous for her bridal pictures and wedding day all the way to the sweaty end of dancing. I cannot say enough about Tish and the team. If I ever get married, I want them. Great Job!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Truly Amazing work! TCMAKEUP was by far my favorite Vendor and Tisha did an amazing job when she wasn't making me laugh. She is so funny! I honestly could not hug her enough or give her enough praise. Don't let her humble personality trick you...she is so freaking talented! I will definitely be using the ladies for any and everything. I will make up a reason to go see them :) Thanks again for making us all look so gorgeous!

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2014

Shelby did my hair and makeup today for my boudoir photoshoot, and I could not be more pleased! Her work is absolute magic! I highly recommend her and TC Makeup for all your hair and makeup needs. They are true artists!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Lauren · Married on 10/18/2014

Meredith and her girls were so great! We all looked amazing for the wedding and the hair and makeup lasted all night. And she is so sweet!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Debbie · Married on 10/18/2014

Awesome Experience. I just love all the ladies that we worked with who were down to earth and funny!! Great customer service, extremely talented and a pleasure to be around. I wish I could afford to hire them everyday! I felt so beautiful and could see it on my husbands face as I walked down the isle that he felt the same. Thankful Tisha and Meredith and all the ladies that dolled my bridal party up. 5 STARS!!!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Bailey · Married on 10/18/2014

I was so impressed with TC Makeup! They did my hair and makeup along with almost all my bridesmaids' hair and makeup for our wedding a few weeks ago. The whole process from start to finish went so smoothly. Meredith and Trish helped me set up everything and made sure we had enough artists (3) to get everyone done within a certain timeline. Everyone was so pleased with their hair and makeup too, and I got endless compliments on both. My hair stayed up all night, and my makeup stayed until the wedding was over....even though I did get a little teary eyed during the ceremony :)

I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Katherine · Married on 10/11/2014

Such a pleasure working with these ladies. From the prompt response, to the amazing work they did on my bridal party and myself. Tisha and all the ladies were prompt, fun, chatty and a great experience all on its own without the makeup. Our makeup and hair was impeccable I must say so needless to say I recommend and will recommend.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Haley · Married on 10/10/2014

Needless to say there were a lot of hiccups the day of the wedding and these ladies took it like a champ. We were up, down all around and all the ladies at TCMAKEUP were so kind and patient not to mention they did a fabulous job on all of us. Tisha was my artist and I personally adored her. Meredith was amazingly fast at responding to all my emails etc. Overall, great experience and on time. They made the day relaxing and put up with us crazy ladies. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Katie · Married on 10/10/2014

Great Experience with these ladies. Our amazing artists were Tisha, Meredith and Shelby. Each one of these ladies did a terrific job! We had a large party of 12 ladies getting hair and airbrush makeup done and these ladies finished 10 minutes early which I thought was very impressive. I truly loved these ladies and would recommend them to everyone. One piece of advice...BOOK EARLY! They are busy and had other weddings on the same day as mine and I booked 6 months in advance. Customer service is great as well.

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2014

Thank you, Thank you, thank you!! I looked and felt gorgeous! I wish I looked like this every day! I will be going back for personal lessons so I can glam up for our date nights. Thanks for making my day a wonderful day of luxury for myself and sister and mom. We felt and looked amazing! We will see you again for my sisters wedding next year!

Stacy · Married on 09/28/2014

I went to my friends wedding and she looked SO stunning! I just knew I had to have the same artist for my wedding. Thats how I found out about TCMAKEUP. They truly do a fantastic job, and I actually looked better than I could ever imagine. Not only that, but Tish stayed to help put me in my dress and put my shoes on for me since everyone was running around doing things. She was so kind and polite the whole time. They went above and beyond which made me feel very special. Great job will recommend.

Brooke · Married on 09/20/2014

Mo and Julie did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits. The day of my wedding was nothing shy from perfection. They were such a pleasure to work with and I enjoyed the experience from beginning to end. Meredith and Tisha responded to the emails almost immediately which I found unique in this industry. Other companies did not reply for days or sometimes weeks. I knew when I contacted them and they got back with me immediately that they were the company to go with. I was right! I looked Fab!!

Carly · Married on 09/20/2014

I was very pleased with my services. I went in for a happy hour makeup and really enjoyed the artists. I wanted to see if I liked their work enough to hire them for my wedding day. Sure enough they did a great job. So, I hired them for my wedding and they were GREAT. I really enjoyed them being there on the wedding day as it was relaxing knowing I didn't have to do my hair and makeup. The Bride and Bridal party looked awesome!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Mandy · Married on 09/16/2014

They did a great job on my boudoir makeup and hair. I looked and felt beautiful and my hubby thought it was the best gift ever!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Bailey · Married on 09/14/2014

I found TCMAKEUP on here but used them for my senior pictures, prom and homecoming! I always went to other places for all my dances, school events etc but they were not consistent. I really enjoy all the artists that I have worked with. My go to gal is Tisha but that is because we are so much alike. But they are all truly great and any artist you get will do great!

Shaley · Married on 06/14/2014

Tisha was so great to work with! She did my hair and makeup twice for engagement pictures, she did my bridal trial run and my hair and makeup the day of...I felt so beautiful every time! She is so sweet and she makes it fun getting all done up! Tisha and Meredith did my and my bridal party's hair & makeup the day of and everybody looked so beautiful! My hair and makeup looked great the whole night! I would definitely recommend TCMakeup and I would definitely use them again for my hair and makeup needs!!!

Sent on 07/07/2014