Tamara Smith Weddings Reviews

5 Reviews for Tamara Smith Weddings

Tamara Smith Weddings 1
Tamara Smith Weddings 2

Kauna · Married on 06/01/2018

I’m so thankful to have found Tamara! She is the BEST photographer and an all around genuine and amazing person to work with. She goes above and beyond in all areas of her business and was always so intentional! We just got our photos back and it really brought all the feels, smiles and tears from our beautiful wedding! You won’t go wrong choosing Tamara!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Tamara Smith Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kauna! ❤️ I loved working with you and Matt this year!

Derek · Married on 09/15/2017

Tamara and her assistant Laura were amazing photographers for us. Tamara went out of her way to make sure our engagement and wedding photos were just what we wanted. She played into our humor and ridiculous antics, but kept professional and kept us on track. Couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Tamara Smith Weddings's reply:

Hahaha I love your humor though! Thank you for the review! It was amazing working with you all!

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2017

One word..... AMAZING! Tamara made the whole process seamless and stress free. She was with us every step of the way! She was so fun to work with on our big day. This was super important to me and my fiancé when choosing a photographer! We laughed and cried viewing our gallery. She definitely captured the fun and joy of our big day! Thank you so so much for all that you do!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Tecia · Married on 06/11/2016

She was amazing!! Couldn’t have gotten through the day without her! Was great with everyone and the kids adored her! Can’t say enough how special she made our day,

Sent on 03/11/2018
    Tamara Smith Weddings 3
    Tamara Smith Weddings 4

Tamara Smith Weddings's reply:

Thank you! I enjoyed working with you all!

Betty · Married on 06/11/2016

Tamara did a wonderful job on my daughter's wedding! She was so attentive and professional throughout the whole day! We were in tears when we saw our daughter's pictures! She truly captured all the joy from that day! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 03/14/2018