Leilanily Photography

Colorado Springs, CO View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Leilanily Photography is a wedding photography service based in Colorado Springs and the Denver area. With a modern aesthetic, this artist aims to capture your celebration in moody, artistic tones. The emotions and joy of your special day are her priority, preserving them in a series of candid, glamorous keepsakes.

Leilanily Photography offers a range of packages to clients, letting them choose the experience that best suits their needs. All of these packages are also customizable, allowing you to work with this artist with a more personalized approach. Associate Photography is offered at a starting price of $2000 for those with a lower budget. Elopement and portrait sessions can be made available for couples in search of a more intimate occasion. If needed, a secondary photographer can also be present upon request. Options to add on boudoir sessions at a bundled discount are also available. After your special day, all your priceless photos will be presented to you in an easily accessible online gallery.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Prints

• Megan
    Megan Married on 06/11/2022

The BEST photographer EVER!

A review will never do justice. So glad to have stumbled upon this amazing photographer/ person. Andrea is incredibly talented and professional. In her presences you will feel confident leaving you feel like the goddess you are. My now husband and I had no previous experience with posing for photos, so we were super nervous. Well I am here to tell you that she will guide you though everything and make you feel super comfortable! Her photos speak for themselves, but if you need reassurance here it is. Hire her now, you will not regret it. I know I will continue to use her even though she is in Colorado Springs and we are in Fort Collins it is well worth the drive. She managed to survive the hottest day of the year (our wedding day) and made sure we got all the perfect shots. I felt like I was so nervous I don’t remember some of it so I am glad to have had her on my side helping the timeline and make our day memorable.
    Tyler D. Married on 01/22/2022

Amazing Experience!!

I can't even begin to describe how great Leilanily Photography is. From setting up our engagement photos to the day of our event, they took care of every need we had and made us feel comfortable every step of the way. They truly care about their clients and will go above and beyond for you. I believe their quality of photos tops any other photographer in the area as well. I would give 6 stars across the board if I could.
    Kelsey G. Married on 12/13/2021

Wonderful and magical

My husband and I had such a great time. We felt so comfortable and very valued in what we wanted. She’s the best and would do it all over again!

Pricing

1120 E High St Colorado Springs, CO, 80903
719-761-3241
Location of (Leilanily Photography)

Leilanily Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Leilanily Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Leilanily Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot

What photography styles does Leilanily Photography offer?

Leilanily Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Vintage

What photography services does Leilanily Photography offer?

Leilanily Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Leilanily Photography offer for wedding events?

Leilanily Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Leilanily Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Leilanily Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding