Jessica Schmitt Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

I’m a wedding photographer based in Denver, Colorado, eager to discover and capture the joy, raw emotional moments and lovely little details that make every wedding unique. It is an honor to be a part of a couple’s wedding day and document the moments that they will look back on for a lifetime.

I look for the magic in the day—the graceful flow of a gown, a smile bursting on the face of a groom as he says his vows, or the sunbeams piercing through a cloud as a couple walks back down the aisle hand-in-hand.

It is so important for me to make my couples and their families and friends feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera. The connection and trust I find with each couple helps me to capture authentic moments and brings an ease to a complex day.

Call or email me today!

Experience
Jessica Schmitt lived in New York City for 18 years, starting out as a student of art and photography at Pratt Institute. Since her graduation, she has been photographing weddings all across New York City and around the world. Her work has been featured in magazines such as Brooklyn Bride and Style Me Pretty. She moved to Denver in 2018.

Jessica Schmitt customizes wedding packages to suit your wedding day plans and photography budget. In addition to wedding day coverage, you will receive high resolution digital files. You can also order prints and albums from her studio.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,600

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Proofs
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• User973020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were so happy with our choice of Photographer!!! I was very specific in what I wanted and Jessica was able to see my vision throughout all the pictures she took. They were artistic but very warm and natural. She and her husband were very down to earth it made it so easy to be around them on our big day and we felt as if we had known them all along. I didn't even realize they were there at the wedding and reception they were so quiet and we couldn't believe all the great pics we got! They captured every moment of the day, just as we envisioned it all. Her personality, expertise, artistic eye in a very fast paced day, prices and professionalism should be more than enough for everyone and anyone to want to hire her.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie C. Married on 10/02/2021

Jess is a rockstar!

Jess is AMAZING! Jess was the very first vendor we hired for our wedding and a big part of that decision was how comfortable and easy it was talking to her right off the bat. Jess is so kind and genuine and she truly listens, wanting to provide the best experience possible. She is organized, professional, honest, and goes above and beyond to ensure her couples feel at ease and happy with the finished product. We had a small ceremony on a mountain and at one point Jess was laying in the dirt in order to get the best shot of us - that’s commitment right there. Our pictures came out STUNNING and it was all because of her direction and ability to make us feel comfortable and not rushed. She even suggested some fun, off the cuff things that ended up being some of our favorite poses of the day. She works with you to establish a timeline so you get to fully experience your day without feeling like you’re rushing through pictures and missing out on the party. She really does provide “lovely photos with ease” and we are so thrilled to have these memories forever. I wish I could give more than 5 stars!
    Leenae F. Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You won't regret your time with Jessica!

We found Jessica through a friend that is in the wedding industry and has a critical eye when it comes to cost + value. I wouldn't have gone with anyone else! Prior to our wedding, we spent some time with Jessica and we had expressed our nervousness being in front of a camera. We ultimately ended up doing an engagement shoot prior to the wedding to get ourselves comfortable in front of the camera but also with Jessica. She was SO easy to work with, provided us a ton of coaching and she did such a great job of genuinely capturing our smiles. The day of the wedding, Jessica was punctual, detail-oriented and really alleviated any stress that a bride may encounter. She not only gave me and my husband great direction, but when it came to family photos, she was not afraid to help guide our family to ensure we got the best photos possible. I would gladly recommend Jessica and use her again if we had the opportunity!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Simone Vega Events Simone Vega Events Wedding Planners

Always Great to work with Jessica. She is a gem and an awesome photographer!

Capital Ceremonies Capital Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

I am always happy to work with Jessica Schmitt. She is professional and fun. She manages to capture all the important moments in a ceremony yet stay respectful of the ceremonial space. She makes everything look natural - even the poses she supervises. I look forward to seeing her again soon.

NST Pictures NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

We love working with Jessica! Her friendly disposition and expertise skill makes for beautiful photos! It's always a pleasure covering weddings with her.

Denver, CO Denver, CO, 80238
Location of (Jessica Schmitt Photography)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding