Antler Run Photography

Littleton, CO View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Antler Run Photography is a wedding and lifestyle photography/videography company operating out of Littleton, Colorado. Christine and Mike Johnson are a wife-and-husband team that shares a passion for storytelling. Honored to be a part of couples’ joyous days, the team works together to create captivating photographic keepsakes their clients can cherish for years to come.

We strive to get to know all of our couples really well before the wedding day. It is important to us that our couples are comfortable and relaxed..and most importantly we want our couples to know that we will be there for them. We spend more time with our couples on the wedding day than almost anyone else, and we want our clients to know that we will have their back every step of the way. We will advocate for you, keep everything on schedule, pin boutonnieres, lace up gowns, run interference between you and tipsy cousins you haven't seen in years and....take amaxing photos to rememeber your day!

Antler Run Photography offers their services in all inclusive packages so you won't need to stress over booking times or gallery limits. All local couples, (or those travelling to Colorado before the wedding) recieve a complimetary engagement session so everybody has a chance to get to know eachother and work together before the big day.

Our couples recieve ALL of their edited digital images via USB with print release in a custom keepsake box commemorating your special day. We also include an 8X10 canvas of our choosing and a wedding album.

Video packages now available!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Vicki N. Married on 04/10/2022

Amazing photography

We got married on 4/10/22 and were extremely impressed with their photography. It was evident that they knew exactly what they were doing. They were professional, flexible, kind, timely, and produced absolutely beautiful photographs. We highly recommend them.
    Mark C. Married on 02/11/2022

Lots of fun with Antler Run

Great service and lots of fun with Christine and her husband. Helped us memorialize our special day!
    Becca D. Married on 01/22/2022

Reliable and fun!

These two are amazing. They go above and beyond and we’re super reliable during the whole process. I really enjoyed working with them!

Pricing

Team

Christine  Johnson
Christine Johnson
Owner/Photographer

Hi everyone! I'm Christine and I am one half of Antler Run Photography. I have been an avid photographer almost my entire life, and two years ago my hubby Mike and I took the leap and started our business after photographing several weddings and portraits for family and friends.

When you hire us, you not only get great photographers, but you get our years of life experience as well! As a dental assistant you can rest assured that I will pay attention to all the tiny details that may get missed otherwise, (like your mom singing to your dad during a slow dance). As a long time dance mom you can rest easy that I will jump in to pin down your veil so it doesn't slide down or button up all the teeny tiny buttons on your dress! I've even made an emergency trip to Target once during dinner hour when the DJ's equipment went down and they needed a microphone! ( don't worry- Mike stayed behind to get the dinner photos!) Need help coordinating the day..I'm in! Venue change? I'm on it! I will be the best friend you didn't know you needed so that you and you family and friends can enjoy the day!

When we aren't busy with weddings and engagement sessions I enjoy camping, hiking and exploring with Mike and our three doggos, Jeep, Burrito and Grymm in our rooftop tent! I also love to garden, make friends with the neighborhood squirrels and I bake a MEAN chocolate chip cookie!

Being Colorado born and bred means I know all the cool photo spots and all the best Mexican restaraunts in town! ( Go check out Jaimes on Jewel and Sheridan) It's been amazing watching Colorado grow into such a unique and diverse place because that means I get to meet so many AMAZING people from Colorado and all over the country - because Colorado is the best place ever to get married!

So lets go get a beer (or a margarita at Jaimie's) and make plans for the best day of your life!

Mike Johnson
Mike Johnson
Owner/Photographer

Hey! I'm Mike- Christine's partner in crime and the resident tech guru (Christine, please stop trying to update the website..let me do it please!)

I will be the comedy relief needed to get everyone relaxed and laughing on your wedding day! I get the epic zoomed out shots with my wide angle lens so you get all the different perspectives of your day or capture your video...and even better...I'm tall! So I am the resident wedding gown hanger since Christine is a midget!!!!

When I'm not busy with weddings you can usually find me motoring around or working on my Jeeps..with my dog, Jeep! I enjoy camping and hiking, fishing and archery too!

Can't wait to meet you all!

Proudly serving all of Colorado Littleton, CO, 80123
Location of (Antler Run Photography)

Antler Run Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Antler Run Photography include in the starting price?

Antler Run Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Antler Run Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Antler Run Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Antler Run Photography offer?

Antler Run Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Antler Run Photography offer?

Antler Run Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Antler Run Photography offer for wedding events?

Antler Run Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Antler Run Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Antler Run Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding