Studio Eighty Seven Reviews

9 | Grafton, MA

9 Reviews for Studio Eighty Seven

Alex · Married on 09/15/2018

My fiance and I worked with Natalie for our wedding invitations and we (along with our guests!) were so happy with the results! She made every step of the process fun - she was full of suggestions and her creativity helped us land on invites that were totally "us." From day one, she really got our vision and any changes we needed were made quickly. From concepting to putting the final invites together, she helped us with everything and I would definitely recommend her for anyone looking to do something unique for their big day!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

I’ve loved working with Natalie over the past few months on our wedding invitations and day-of materials. Natalie is so talented and produces amazing work, and she’s also flexible, detailed oriented, and so kind! Natalie was organized from the beginning – she sent us a clear and reasonable quote for our invitations, as well as a schedule outlining all the steps. Natalie always checked in with me well before the deadline for a step, and I never had to worry if we could actually finish the invitations in time. After I sent Natalie only a few examples of the type of fun watercolor style I envisioned, she got it right away and drew up initial sketches that were exactly what I was looking for. Our invitations were basically perfect on the first try, and we just had some back and forth to work out a few small details. Natalie always listened patiently to all my feedback and incorporated them perfectly into revisions, and she made some awesome suggestions that I didn't even think of because she really understood the vibe we were going for. We got our invitations in hand about a month before we needed to send them out, and they were even better than I had imagined. I had fun stuffing the envelopes because I loved looking at them. Our friends and family sent us so many compliments, saying they were the most creative and unique wedding invites they’d ever seen. After we finished our wedding invites, Natalie also designed our day of materials. Natalie helped me prioritize which day-of items we’d need (i.e. we discussed pros and cons of ceremony programs, menus, etc.), and like with our invitations, Natalie produced amazing work well ahead of schedule. I highly recommend Natalie – not only is her work top notch, but she’s also an amazing person!

Sent on 05/02/2018
  • Z

Zach · Married on 05/26/2018

As a groom, I never thought I'd write any vendor reviews, but here I am to tell you that the rumors are true. The rumors, of course, being that wedding planning is stressful. You're coordinating a huge, expensive party for all of your friends and family, and you want to make sure they, you know, come to that party. Invitations are potentially how you're going to invite these people, and as a result, you want to make sure they a) look good, b) actually go out in time, and c) reflect your style. My then-fiancée chose a different vendor for our save the dates, and she drove ME absolutely crazy complaining about them, the several attempts they needed to get things right, how slow they were, and the huge rush fee we had to pay as a result. Guys, learn a lesson from my pain: Natalie entered the scene around invitation time, and immediately and drastically made *everything* better. My wife, instead of complaining, would come home and rave about how awesome Natalie was. She would forward me samples, and I would sneakily read the email threads that she didn't realize were included and that showed a fantastic relationship. And obviously, the work itself was amazing! Natalie got so into it that she created a custom font for us, and used it across several additional pieces that we added because we liked her work so much. This review is getting pretty long, so let's wrap it up: as a guy who just went through wedding planning, I can not recommend Natalie highly enough!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Kait · Married on 10/28/2017

Natalie helped us with our wedding invitations, program, and donation cards. She had a lot of great ideas and helped hring our vision to life. I got so many comments from guests about how beautiful our invitations were. She was also very responsive to questions and got things done quickly. If we weren’t sure of something Natalie was a great person to bounce ideas off and always went the extra mile to help us. We would highly recommend her.

cassandra · Married on 09/23/2017

she made my view come true! my invitations very beautiful. she was patient with me and made sure everything was just the way i wanted it. Felt a connection with her immediately. We booked her immediately after the bridal expo.

Jen · Married on 07/22/2017

Natalie was amazing to work with! She created beautiful save the dates, invitations, and thank you cards for us. The actual invite itself was incredible and so creative - she helped us find our vision by way of showing us examples of invitations based on what she knew about us and the things that were important to us for the wedding. With that information, she created a completely original invitation in the setting of a map! Amazing work. She was also really helpful in regards to wedding planning and was super supportive on the day of the wedding (she was invited)! Absolutely recommend her without any reservations at all!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Ali · Married on 09/20/2014

Natalie did an amazing job with many elements for our wedding (invitations, table numbers, place cards). She really listened to what we wanted and worked hard to get it just right. She was creatively minded throughout the process, always thinking about ways to make everything more special. We were thrilled with the final product and received many compliments! I plan to use her services again and would highly recommend Studio 87.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Mila · Married on 09/06/2014

Natalie exceeded my expectations in every way when I worked with her on my wedding invitations. I had a LOT of information I wanted to convey to my guests and was unsure how it could possibly come together in a clean, elegant way. The very first concept she came back with after I emailed her the info absolutely blew me away – and I work in marketing and have dabbled in graphic design myself so I’m not a push over. She designed a unique, beautiful, easy-to-understand invitation that captured the entire feel of my wedding – it was better than I could have ever imagined. Not only was I thrilled with her innovative design but she made the process super simple and painless. I got an incredible amount of compliments on the invitation – everything from “how unique!” to “I’m totally copying you.” to “hands down favorite invitation ever!” I ended up having her do all the print work for my wedding – menu cards, programs, etc. – and couldn’t have been happier.

Maeghan · Married on 07/07/2012

Natalie designed my wedding invitations and birth announcements for both of my sons. I am always happy with the quality of the product. Natalie is easy to work with, fast, and efficient. She takes my input and creates beautiful designs that are perfect for the occasion. I always get compliments on my beautiful and unique announcements. I look forward to continuing to use Studio87 to help me mark the special events in my life.

Sent on 02/06/2018