Beverly, MA 01915 Map · Phone number

About My Blue Sparrow Invitations

As best friends growing up on the North Shore of Massachusetts, our passion for style, creativity and fun led us to the founding of MY BLUE SPARROW. We teamed up to create wedding invitations for our own upcoming nuptials, finding ways to blend hand-painted watercolor images with unique text design and composition. We quickly realized the potential of such a technique, and decided to share it with the world.

Jessica holds Advertising, Graphic and Web Design degrees from Suffolk University and Boston University's Center for Digital Imaging and Arts. She has worked in the design industry as a website and advertising designer for top Boston based businesses such as Legal Sea Foods, Boston Magazine and New England Sports Network.

Kayli holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts from The University of Massachusetts at Amherst, with a concentration in painting and design. She currently teaches art and design at a prestigious high school on the North Shore of Massachusetts.

: info@mybluesparrow.com :

photo1
kiminvitepackage

3 Reviews for My Blue Sparrow Invitations

Kim · Married on 10/13/2012

My Blue Sparrow created a one-of-a-kind wedding invitation based on a few samples of things that I liked. I couldn't have asked for a better design. Communication was easy and effortless. Would definitely recommend to others, and would use again for other events!!!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2012

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Kayli Cherry Tolan of My Blue Sparrow Invitations for our wedding invitations. I had a vision and she brought it to life. Her talent and creativity shone through and she delivered exactly what we were looking for (even better than what we requested). She was responsive, timely and very patient with us throughout the process. We loved our invitations and would highly recommend My Blue Sparrow Invitations.

Sent on 11/07/2012

Abbie · Married on 09/23/2011

Kayli and Jess exceeded all expectations. They created a beautiful and unique set of invitations that fit into the look and feel of my wedding which, set the tone for what my invited guests could expect.

Sent on 10/06/2012

My Blue Sparrow Invitations FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Design
    Printing

• Beverly, 01915 See on map
    Location of (My Blue Sparrow Invitations)