Celia's Flower Studio

77 Langsford St, Gloucester, MA 01930 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Celia's Flower Studio

Celia’s Flower Studio is a wedding floral design company in Gloucester, Massachusetts. This business offers customized floral arrangements for weddings and special events. Celia’s Flower Studio works closely with clients and keeps them fully engaged in the process of picking out the perfect florals. With personalized service, and gorgeous designs, you are sure to get arrangements that perfectly accent your event.

Celia’s Flower Studio can do arrangements in many styles, such as classic, modern, romantic, tropical, nautical, rustic, and vintage. No matter your vision, you can get flowers to match. This company also offers free consultations, floral samples, and assistance with setup, cleanup, and delivery of the items. With a wide selection of arrangement options, you could get any of the following:

• Aisle decor

Celia's Flower Studio 3
Celia's Flower Studio 4

anne · Married on 10/26/2018

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

We hired Celia to create the flower centerpieces for our daughter's recent Wedding at the Beauport Hotel in Gloucester. She did an amazing job. All my guests commented on the beautiful centerpieces and the beautiful bride's bouquet as well as the bridesmaid bouquets. Celia is a very talented florist. I highly recommend her. I would hire her again in a second!

• KAILYN

KAILYN · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing Florist! Flowers were PERFECTION!

Our flowers for our wedding were beyond what I had ever imagined! I had friends who had used Celia for their weddings and knew her personally. She came highly recommended (and I can agree!). I described my vision as being “fall colors” and my bouquet as being all white with greens. I didn’t have exact pictures but she sent me a full description of her idea. When our bouquets arrived on my wedding day... I was speechless. It was everything I had imagined and MORE. My bouquet was full, and big and such a highlight of the day... I didn’t want to put it down (but had to at time because it was heavy from all the beautiful flowers- I got a good arm workout in!) The colors for the bridesmaids bouquets and centerpieces were so rich and vibrant and perfect for our fall setting. Our garland for our mantle and sweetheart table incorporated the greens and the same rich fall colors. It added so much beauty and life to the decor. And our sweetheart chairs were perfectly adorned with full and fluffy greenery. The cake had the perfect amount of color and greens to make it feel soft and romantic. I was blown away! I can’t stop talking about how beautiful our flowers were. Her vision is beyond what you will even think to envision!

Celia's Flower Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

• The Essex Room
    The Essex Room Banquet Halls

Celia's Flowers are always a stand out at our weddings. From the bouquets to centerpieces, and outdoor ceremonies they are always stunning, packed with color and unique design elements. Celia takes the time to get to know her brides and makes sure that they have exactly the look and feel that want for their big day!

• My Blue Sparrow Invitations
    My Blue Sparrow Invitations Wedding Invitations

The most unique flower studio which truly looks at floral as an art form.

• 77 Langsford St Gloucester, Massachusetts, MA 01930 See on map