32 Hastings Street, Hood Plaza, #103, Mendon, MA 01756 Map · Phone number

About Katydid Flowers

Wedding flowers are our passion! At Katydid Flowers, we get as excited about your wedding flowers as you do! Big or small, lavish or simple, we take pride in creating the flowers of your dreams while staying within your budget. Give us a call or come see us! We'd love to help you plan the perfect flowers for your special day!

Want to freeze dry your bouquet? We can preserve your flowers and mount them in a beautiful shadow box to enjoy for years to come! Call us! 508-634-0003

9i
53dac7da769d92ea 1451435489458 brigitstevenweddingaubreygreenephoto 284
brigitstevenweddingaubreygreenephoto 284
12080208101535267004953582240832463200603883o
Katydid Flowers
amanda drew harrington fall farm wedding getting r
11149619101535381778233296523526389081291826o
eb6r2501
shelby wedding
centerpieces
Katydid Flowers
Preserve your beautiful bouquet!
Preserve your beautiful bouquet!
9a

Katydid Flowers 6
Katydid Flowers 7

Katie C. · Married on 10/22/2018

The Best There Is!

I used Katydid Florists for my October City Hall Wedding bouquet, as well as my husband's boutinere. A couple months beforehand, I had sent out multiple email inquires to local florists with the same 5-6 images of the ideas I had in mind: re size, color, flower choices etc. Katydid had a quick response, was the best price out of all, and the girls knew exactly what I was looking for without having to go back and forth too much. They had my bouquet ready to go Sunday for my Monday afternoon wedding, I was thoroughly impressed with their responsiveness when I had some dilemmas with transportation/pick up times. When I first laid eyes on my flowers I was truly blown away. The colors were stunning and vibrant and the quality was top notch. To be honest, the bouquet really made me feel like a true bride despite my small intimate wedding. I literally could not stop looking at my bouquet throughout the entire day :) I actually am having them preserve it as well because it was THAT beautiful. I went into the shop to pick out frames/matting and she was completely helpful and patient. Very easy to work with and trustworthy on opinions. They are overly accommodating and talented! Not enough wonderful things to say about this business, all the pictures speak for themselves. I would use Katydid again in a heartbeat-- very grateful for their expertise and services!!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Flowers

Katydid Flowers did an amazing job on our flowers for our wedding at the Grand View in Mendon, Ma. Katy and Kim were easy to work with and really understood the look we were going for. I was absolutely blown away when I saw the final products for our bouquets and centerpieces. People complimented the flowers all night; truest lovely! We can't thank you enough!!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Katydid Flowers 8
    Katydid Flowers 9
    Katydid Flowers 10
    Katydid Flowers 11

Katydid Flowers's reply:

We are so happy you loved everything. Thank you for your nice comments. We love all the pictures. Beautiful! Best wishes to you both.

Sara · Married on 09/29/2018

Katydid Flowers did an absolutely stunning job for our wedding on 9/29 at Lake Pearl. Originally I had met with two potential florists but Katydid was more professional, knowledgeable, and overall likeable. I felt comfortable and knew I was making the correct choice. I showed Kim one picture and she knew right away what I was looking for and listed all the flowers she would incorporate, & even made a sample bouquet before the wedding. You can clearly see how passionate and hardworking they are at Katydid. Great communication, fast responses and everything was better than I could have imagined. You won't be disappointed with Katydid. Thank you for helping make our day beautiful.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Katydid Flowers 12
    Katydid Flowers 13
    Katydid Flowers 14

Katydid Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Lake Pearl Wrentham
    Lake Pearl Wrentham Banquet Halls

Katydid is a first call for any bride who wants elegance and style in their floral arrangements. Classic to whimsical. Always freshest flowers; always creative. Robb DeSimone, Director of Sales & Marketing, Lake Pearl, Wrentham, MA

• Shooting Star Photography
    Shooting Star Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Katydid flowers. The flowers ALWAYS photograph perfectly!